Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

I'll sell it for stamps. Gotta save up for that Dratini.

(2/27) Do/did you ever worry about getting your school report? What do/did they normally say on them? Are there any subjects you're really good or really bad at?

The only one I regularly worry about is US History. I can't do history to save my life. However, I usually get a B in that class. Normally I get As and Bs in all of my other classes as well. I like to think I'm prettyy good at math, and as I said, I'm horrible at history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(2/27) Do/did you ever worry about getting your school report? What do/did they normally say on them? Are there any subjects you're really good or really bad at?
    No, it's never worried me, even though I did fail physical education for a month in 1st year of high school, and in primary school the reports often said I had trouble getting along with others. I did have good friends, but theyre were some boys who picked on me and there was nothing I could do to change that. I was very good at maths, literature, physics, chemistry and computers. I was worst at physical education. Now I'm beginning to sound like a nerd.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Chris
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: Mystery Box
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Amy
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Hannah
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Jeff
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi
    MG: Hollow Stone

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm going to use that stamp, my Light Gem, and my Division Gem to fuse into a Rainbow Gem.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that Division Gem for stamps please. ^^

Not really on average. On the rare occasions that i was it was in a subject that was giving me a really tough time for example geometry in high school. I'm fairly good in health type classes lbut poor in math like kind. i normally got a good report when i got them.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Jeff
    GT: Correct! *hands over blue MG coin*
    Stone Forge: *hands over Rainbow Gem*

Amy
    *hands over 2 stamps*
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs

(2/28 ) Do you think some people have good luck and some people have bad luck and there just isn't any way to change that? Why do you think that? If you don't think it's true why not?

~~~~~
    Yeah, I worried a lot because I didn't try at school. They normally said "talks too much", "is always distracted", "could try harder", and stuff like that. I always did well though, but not that well in terms of effort - I used to get mostly Bs for my work so I thought that was good enough. I was always really good at maths and did GCSE 2 years early, and got an A! I'm not that good at it now though, lol. I was bad at woodwork because I couldn't be bothered with it.

(2/28 ) Do you think some people have good luck and some people have bad luck and there just isn't any way to change that? Why do you think that? If you don't think it's true why not?
    I think that's true. Me, I have good luck. Like when I get to a train platform the right train is just pulling in and the doors land right where I'm standing. And I normally get things I want, such as jobs. I guess I'm just one of those people who's lucky. I was born with blonde hair but I always wished it was red and over the years my hair has actually changed to a coppery colour that I love (no dye - it just changed!) so I think even in that way I was lucky.

2 MG please and I'd also like to sell my solar and lunar gems please for 4 stamps.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS A FREE STAT MODIFICATION DIE JUST POST AND IT'S YOURS!!
    That's about the 5th one I've given away, lol I just don't need them!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Administrator

(2/28) Do you think some people have good luck and some people have bad luck and there just isn't any way to change that? Why do you think that? If you don't think it's true why not?
    I don't think so. I do think some people tend to be clumsier or more forgetful than others, or simply more easily distracted. Also some people tend to take more risks disregarding the consequences, while others think more carefully before making a decision. Those are common causes of what they could explain as bad luck. But other than that, I think whatever is random affects everyone equally.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Soo » Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    *takes the gems and hands over 4 Stamps*
    I'll have your Stat Modification Die... that is, unless you'd rather give it to someone who hasn't gotten one from you already.

Gabi » 2 Stamps/CCPs.

~*~

I'd like to think that was true, but it seems like a pretty farfetched theory so I doubt it's really what tends to happen. I guess some people get lucky more often than other people do, but really, that's all down to coincedence; after all, it's kinda not really luck if it had a set amount of times where it happens (if that makes sense). I think that everything's mainly based down to solid facts, as boring as that may be, and if anything has anything to do with luck then the outcome's just totally random.

~ 1 MG, please.
    ~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please.

(2/26) Do you believe that there is life in our universe asides from us? What do you think they'd look like? How do you think that our universe was created?

Well, I really HOPE so. I mean, really, Earth can't be the only place with intelligent life in the entire universe, right? I mean, the universe is HUGE. I don't know what they'd look like... they'd probably look a bit different from us. They might have huge, pointy ears, or monkey tails, or bug eyes, or something cool like that. I don't know how the universe was created, but I'm really interested in finding out what it was created FROM. I mean... was there really nothingness before our universe? That sounds kinda creepy.

I always worry a lot, even though I do fine in school. I'm just a worrier. They normally say that I am an intelligent student that shows a lot of interest in the stuff we learn and that I contribute to the school a lot with my talents. I draw a lot of things for school, you see. I'm very good in English, but that's not really something to brag about, since the English I'm forced to deal with in school is fourth-grade level English... but really, I do rather well in all subjects. Except for PE, I get a 70 for trying there, I'm not very athletic. And... well, I used to suck at Math, but now I'm pretty much one of the top students in my class, so... yeah, okay, it's not very advanced math, but still, it's a big achievement for me, since I really really can't do math properly.

(2/28) Do you think some people have good luck and some people have bad luck and there just isn't any way to change that? Why do you think that? If you don't think it's true why not?

I used to. And then I grew up. Really, there is no such thing as a person with good luck or a person with bad luck... it's all random. Really, I have both good luck and bad luck, and it's not because someone decided what kind of luck will I have when I was born.

3 MGs, please.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(2/26) Do you believe that there is life in our universe asides from us? What do you think they'd look like? How do you think that our universe was created?

Well of course there's life aside from us, what about animals and insects and stuff... no, now for real, who knows, but as I read on a very smart calendar, " "if there's life in the universe aside from us, the prof of it's inteligence is that the y never contacted us".

I think the universe was created by the same force wich destroyed the previous one and that it's all an endless loop. or due to cookies somehow.

Well, I never worried about getting it since I normally had high grades at school, I once had a very nice report but I lost it and felt pretty bad about it.
    Subjects wich I'm good at, practically all, I'm bad at gym and modesty.

I don't think there's no way to change good or bad luck, but it seems that some people can have good or bad luck, I think maybe the mind influences it. Why do I think that? Well, I dunno why, maybe cause some people have very nice dice rolls when playing RPGs.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Soo, if you don't give the die to Chris, I'll happily take it.

This is a complicated question. While I think there is luck, people can also alter their surroundings enough that the luck can be counteracted. I suppose that, coming from a scientific family, this is just sort of what was passed to me.

Chris
    MG: Division Gem
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Shai
    MG: Solar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry

Kerel
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Jeff
    MG: Blue MGcoin

I'm sorry Jeff - I did say the first person to post could have it so Cheesey that's fine with me you can have it. Jeff, the next one I get is yours, I promise
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would like to play the Scratchcards five times - all group 2. I would like squares 2, 4, and 6, and I would like to play for 5 Stamps x2, Rainbow Gem x2, and Green MGCoin.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    Hannah » Lunar Gem.
    Sell for 2 Stamps please.

I didn't used to worry, because I knew that they'd be alright (that makes me sound stuck up ...>_<, but it's the truth). They normally said something along the lines of 'she is a nice pupil but needs to contribute more', or something to that extent; grades given were usually A-C's. I was really good at geography, but found it boring because of that :-/ It wasn't a challenge, which is why I didn't continue on to A Level. There aren't any I'm really bad at, but I found AS Chemistry confusing and pointless.

I don't think that there are people who have 'good' or 'bad' luck, I agree with the principle that it depends what you think. I.e, if you think that you're lucky then you'll seem to be so. Just because it's like optimism- you're more likely to look on the good side of things, so if something does happen, then it will be 'bad' luck but you're not 'unlucky', if you get what I mean. In the same way, someone who perceives themselves as unlucky will contribute things to their unluckiness, rather than seeing them as a one-off.
    That was confusing to write o_O

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and my two EMTs of March please

Jeff
    I was checking my inventory and I have a stat modification die that I hadn't given away - forgot about it till now so you can have it if you still want one
    SC: 3 Red Mgcoins, 2 Blue Mgcoins

Hannah
    *hands over 2 stamps*
    MG: Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    EMT: Body Slam TM, Thunderbolt TM

(3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?

~~~~~
    (3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?
    My favourite is a puppy, because they're so snuggly and cute, and they are always trying to please their owner. They're also sometimes mischievous which I also find cute, and I used to have a pet one but now he is a dog of 14.

1 MG please and 2 EMTs *hands over 2 green MG coins*
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON&#039;T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Hmm, a real toughie here. I like puppies, because they can be very friendly despite the fact that they can have accidents. I can't really wish to have another canine because we already have a cat.

I don't have much of an opinion on this, but yes, I think people can have either bad luck or good luck at certain times in their life, because IMO, you never know when something really good (or something really bad >_>) is going to happen to you.

No, I didn't worry too much of the time unless I was close to failing a course. I usually get comments that are fair to good ones, sometimes the occasional ones that would probably make me want to improve on that. As for the third question, I am good at math, geography and instrumental music, but not so good at geometry or history. I virtually hate all of the geometry concepts, e.g. proofs... >_<

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), 1 GT! and my two EMTs for March please.

'prays in hope I or someone else is lucky to get an Amnesia or Wish TM, either of which I really need'
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

The real Shonta Moderator

I like kittens. I love it when they purr! They're so curious about everything and you can get them to play with just about anything. Puppies are cute too, especially when they look at you with a smile.

I believe that you make your own luck, and that your actions depend on what kind of day they have. It also depends on how they look at your day. If they believe they have a good day regardless of the bad things that happen to them, then that day was lucky.

I always worry, no matter how good I did in that class. They usually say that I'm a good student and that I have good attendence. I'm not very good at math because I don't really understand the higher subjects like Calculus.

3 MGs please. And I would like a spin of the EMT. I would also like a game of MP.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

i like puppies because thy are so cute and they look up to you and when they grow up they make great friiends. i wish i could have one now but circustances don't allow

i'd like 2 cranks at the emt please *hands over 2 green mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Administrator

Puppies and baby seals. They're just so cute! ^_^ And puppies are generally quite friendly too, I don't know about seals. I've had pupies before. Then they grew up and I had lovely adult dogs. I wouldn't want to have a seal, they're better off in the wild. But it's nice to watch them.

Soo
    MG: Hollow Stone
    EMT: Cotton Spore TM, Recover TM

Kyle
    MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon tends to move in a pack with others and they cluster in a tight group to sleep in a cave.
    EMT: Uproar TM, Sacred Fire TM

Shonta
    MG: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin
    EMT: Harden TM
    MP: Metang, Crawdaunt, Zapdos, Moltres, Rayquaza, Grumpig, Ludicolo, Shelgon, Magneton, Snorunt, Rhydon, Cascoon, Nidoran F, Tropius

Amy
    MG: Flame Gem
    EMT: Howl TM, Yawn TM

Gabi
    MG: Ocean Gem

That ends another Version of Goldenrod Tower. Don't post here anymore and I thank the Mod who kindly closes it.