Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

i'd like to sell that gem for stamps please.

(1/18 ) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?

I occasionally read the newspaper but i do read magazines. I usually read Neopets, Dog Fancy, and if i can get it Woman's world. I sometimes watch teh news and soemtimes i don't feel like it.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(1/16) Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?
    I guess so. I always do lots of things, so I easily end up getting tired. Especially with this heat. Today, for example, I spent 6 hours writing 2 letters and that made me really tired. I wish I weren't so slow at writing.

(1/17) Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?
    I do have a sense of humour. I laugh at virtually everything. I understand most jokes, but sometimes I miss irony over the internet. Especially with people I don't know too well, sometimes it's hard to tell whether they're joking or they're serious. I don't normally become clueless because of a joke, unless the funny part involves a word or concept I'm not familiar with.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

One Guess This! for today please. *hands over red MG coin*

[1/16] Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?
    Yes, I get tired easilly because I watch alot of late night TV and I get up early in the morning. As a result, I get almost no sleep, however lately I havent really been tired because I am on vacation and I have had alot of sleep recently.

[1/17] Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?
    Yes, id like to think I had a sense of humour because I can appreciate comedy and love to watch comedies and watch sitcoms. As a result of this, I can detect good humors and therefore understand alot of jokes.

[1/18] Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
    I read the Dominion Post, which is the main national newpaper here in New Zealand. I do not read any magazines, and yes I do watch the news on TV.

3 MG Please.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[1/18] Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
    Er, not really. minus when I read the comics. ooU I listen to the raidio and watch TV for news. It's swifter. Like if a flood happens, I don't learn about it tomorrow.. OoU
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Amy
    *Hands over 2 stamps*
    MG: Hollow Stone

Gabi
    MG: Blue MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs (lucky!)

Connor
    MG: Solar Gem, Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs
    GT: Drinking water from tree's makes this pokémon's body glossy. With leaves it shines up its body every day.

Darkfire
    MG: Red Mgcoin

(1/19) Do you think downloading music from the internet is good or bad? Why? Do you think it is right to pay for downloads?

~~~~~

[1/16] Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?
    Yes, I always get tired and have to sleep about 9 hours a night to feel well enough. Doctors thought I had ME recently because of my tiredness but it turned out to be a virus that went away within about 3 months thankfully, although I am still very tired from it and might have to go back if it carries on. What made me tired lately? Hmm... something rude with Ade!!

[1/17] Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?
    Yeah, I have a sense of humour. A bit of an off the wall one really, I think things are funny that not many other people get. I don't understand that many jokes because some of them are stupid or too hard to understand, and I'm quite slow sometimes!

I read the Daily Telegraph every day because I get paid to read it as part of my job. I have to identify useful articles. I read rock magazines if someone I fancy is on the cover (shallow) and I keep meaning to get another bride magazine, hehe. I watch the news sometimes but not very often.

3 MGs please!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Advanced Trainer

(1/19) Do you think downloading music from the internet is good or bad? Why? Do you think it is right to pay for downloads?
    Downloading from the internet is bad for the artist's business, but I've done it before when I couldn't find a CD with the song I wanted. However, some downloaded songs come off really bad. Creed, for example. It's okay on a comp, but any CD player with base, it takes your ears off. But then I compared it to a regular song from Creed on a purchased CD. Much better. xx And I woudn't know about paying for downloads. I usually downloaded for free. But I don't anymore. The system I used slowed my comp way badly.

Oo *at long reply*

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that stone for a stamp please

(1/19) Do you think downloading music from the internet is good or bad? Why? Do you think it is right to pay for downloads

I don't think that its great. I have did just a couple but i recently deleted my program. I only did a couple songs that i couldn't find anywhere around and one that was off a greatest hits album that i already had a lot of songs off of and didn't want to buy the entire cd. Its not that great, and i don't plan on downloading anymroe since i uninstalled the program. I'm not sure about paying the few songs that i have done were free. ^^;
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I suppose illegally downloading music isn't a good thing (fairly obviously - it wouldn't be illegal if there wasn't a reason), but I still do it from time to time. I tend to get all my downloaded music from my Dad, who is a subscriber to an official website where he pays for the music he downloads. If I ask him for an album, he'll try to download it for me. If he can't get it, then I try to find it illegally. The only other time I download illegally is when it's just an odd one or two songs that I want, and not a whole album. I guess it's right to pay for your downloads (since the band/singer did record it themselves and all) but sometimes it just doesn't really matter to me, to be honest. :x

1 MG, please!

Soo
    MG: Ocean Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Lunar Gem

Darkfire
    MG: Lunar Gem

Amy
    MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Cheesey
    MG: Darkness Gem

The real Shonta Moderator

I usually read video game magazines such as Nintendo Power and Game Pro to find out what coming over from Japan. I usually don't read the newspaper or watch the news on TV because the news is so depressing. But every now and then I read it to find out what's going on in Birmingham.

I guess it's wrong. I mean, I only did it once. But these musicians don't like it when people download it from the Internet without paying for it and I don't want them pissed off. As long as we pay for it, they'll be happy and I'll still be neutral about it.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(1/18) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
    I often browse both newspapers and magazines, and only stop to read them in detail if I find something that interests me. I don't watch the news on TV, because they're intentionally made to be depressing.

If the author/artist is ok with it, then it's definitely good. If you download it to make profit out of it, then I think it's wrong. Otherwise it's questionable: it's good for those who want to listen to it, but bad for the creators. As for paying for downloads, I think it's a valid form of business as long as they don't go overboard and start charging for absolutely everything. People have the right to offer things for free, and providing free samples (eg. a couple of tracks of each CD) is a good way for new artists to make themselves known. I have a friend who's in a band and they do that; if all downloads had to be paid for, that would harm them rather than help them since people don't normally pay for music they don't know.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/16) Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?
    No, but I'm not the kind of person you would call really energetic either. Quite a lot of things can make me tired, including a long day at school and staying up late when I know I have to get up at 6 AM each day.

(1/17) Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?
    I have a very strange sense of humor. Usually, it'll take something really random or weird to make me laugh, but when I'm with my friends, I laugh extremely easily. I usually understand a lot of jokes if I know what people are talking about, because I'm able to understand the concept beneath the joke.

(1/18) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
    I usually skim through Time magazine that we subscribe to. Sometimes, I'll listen to news on TV, but I don't actually watch it.

I used to download music for free, but usually, it's pretty annoying to download them since you aren't always able to connect to other people. But really, I'm no music fan, so I can go on for days without listening to a single song. I think it's all right to pay for downloads, but I sure am not doing it, I've got better things to spend my money on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

It all depends on how many hours of sleep I had on the day before. Usually, it's not many. So I can grow super-tired after a short time. Especially if I have a Physical Education class that day.

I have a very good sense of humor. I think I got it from my dad. Luckily, I didn't get HIS twisted sense of humor. My sense of humor is pretty weird, though... no one understands it but my friends. I understand a lot of jokes, but I can't make any of my own, for some reason.

I live in a country where everyone has an obsession for news... I can't avoid it. So I read the two newspapers we get every morning, watch the news on TV at least once a day, and listen to the radio sometimes. Now my sister started doing it, too... it's a bit sickening, if you ask me. A 14-year-old reading the news... jeez.

Well, it's definitely not bad. It's my only way to get music, since I'm on a very small budget and I can't order CDs from other countries. So... I'm pretty much stuck downloading everything from the Internet. And it works for me! I don't think paying for downloads is a good idea, since... well, I can't! And I'm a complete music nut, I can't do without my tunes.

4 MGs, please.

Banned

I, personally, am neutral on this subject. I agree with the downloaders that CDs and music are way too expensive, however I agree with the music retailers that paying for music is necessary, because they need the money to produce more music.
    I am a former downloader myself, but I saw what was wrong with it and stopped.
    I'm considering getting Napster now, since it's been legalized.

1 MG please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Hannah
    GT: This Pokemon has the ability to slip through thick walls.
    Duskull? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

I don't really care ;o Both arguements for and against downloading are pretty solid, so I can't really choose. I don't download stuff anyway, so it doesn't bother me. Paying for downloads would just be similar to buying the thing in a damned shop, probably :-/ Could work.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and a GT please.

Shonta
    MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi
    MG: Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Aragornbird
    MG: Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

Shai
    MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem

Kelly
    MG: Red MGcoin

Hannah
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
    MG: Hollow Stone
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon has thought to be mythical until a colony was found underwater.

(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why?

[b](1/21) Have you done anything to help the victims of the tsunami? Why/Why not?

(1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?

Banned

(1/21) Have you done anything to help the victims of the tsunami? Why/Why not?
    No, actually I haven't. I'm not too sure why I haven't it's just that I haven't been paying too much attention to the commercials that say numbers to call and websites to go to...

(1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?
    Nah, I don't play them. I've never really tried them, and I don't think I will. They should probably make more free ones, because then I'm sure that more people would use them, although I probably won't.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why? No, I don't, probably because I don't live anywhere near where that channel is broadcasted. My favorite channel is Cartoon Network. It has a lot of genuinely funny shows, like Megas XLR and Foster's. Besides, Nick has gone downhill and nothing else can hold my attention for long.

No, I'm sorry to say. This stems from a lack of money on my part.

I used to play one called Kings of Chaos, but quickly got bored because it was very monotonous. I prefer my RPGs on consoles. If they want to make more free ones, go ahead, but I don't really care either way.

So... that's three MGs, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

The real Shonta Moderator

(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why?
    I don't, and I don't know why. I guess Birmingham thinks that we're satisfied with the channels we have. Well, I want a sky channel! My favorite channel that we have is Cartoon Network because of all the anime they show.

I tried Everquest once and then had to stop because it was sucking away my life. But it was good because you can customize your character. And I do think they should make more free online RPGs. More variety is sweet.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah, I have Sky Digital. Because... we decided to get it? o_O My favourite channel is probably E4 because it shows Friends (which is pretty much the only TV show I ever consider watching nowadays), Big Brother (I usually get really into the ones with normal people, not the celebrity ones though), and I watch a few other things too (like The Simpsons). It's basically got the small number of shows that I tend to enjoy watching, so that's what I'm usually watching. I like watching the music channel Scuzz too though.

I donated Ł20 which I had and I'm pretty much broke right now. I also donated Ł3 when our school had a non-uniform day yesterday. I really hope all the donations get through to the countries which need them, because I've heard that sometimes only a fraction gets through. And even if it's a big fraction, it's still not all that was donated, so I think that's a really bad thing. It was a horrible distaster and I hope everything gets done to help it.

No. I tried playing Maple Story with my friend once (Krystalline Kabutops) but it refused to download onto my computer, so I couldn't play it. I think they should make more free online RPG games because I've never been able to experience one properly, I've only played console RPGs, and on those, you can only meet people built into the game. Online, you can meet and play with people all over the world, and since that's something I've never experienced before, I think more free RPGs should be made.

3 MGs, please.

EMT Game
    Type: Psychic
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Linc
    MG: Light Gem, Lunar Gem

TheBlueAvenger
    MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Shonta
    MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
    MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Rainbow Gem

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll guess that move to be Extrasensory.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Elite Trainer

No, it's not even available in our area. I like to watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and South Park on Comedy Central mainly for its hilarious random silliness.

Frankly, I haven't, and it's really sad too. But sometimes I don't trust all these people who try to take advantage of this tradegy to make money and other times I'm too lazy.

No, I'm a fan of RPGs, but I don't do it online mainly because I have internet restrictions on weekdays and I'm too busy to play many games at the moment. So, I don't care if they make more online RPGs, free or not, because I won't be playing them.

EMT: Mirror Coat?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

EMT: Reflect
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

for the emt game i'm guessing magic coat
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

No, I don't have sky television... I don't think it's available in our area. I don't have a favorite channel on TV, though I tend to watch the Israeli Children's Channel and National Geographic more than I was other channels. I guess it's because I like cartoons and learning random things a lot.

I haven't done anything, though I wish I could. I'm just a 16-year-old with no funds, though... I really can't do anything to help.

I don't play any online RPGs mainly because I can't find any free ones. It's not fair, I love RPGs! Why do I have to pay to play them? ;_; They should make a good free online RPG so I could play it. My online schedule suddenly cleared up, and I need something to do on Thursdays. ;_;

3 MGs, please.

EMT: Mmmm... I'll guess Psychic.

EMT Game
    Base PP: ???
    Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic

Aragornbird
    MG: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Berry

Shai
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'd like to play the Grabber Game with my one Red MGCoin.

Banned

EMT Game: Calm Mind?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

EMT: Dream Eater

Nope, because I live in America. My favorite channels are NBC, ABC, Nick G.A.S., Comedy Central and Cartoon Network because all my favorite shows are on there. There are others channels that have shows that I like but these are the best

My school is having a donation thing and I donated $10. I mean, it's the least I can do for something that terrible
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT: Is it Teleport?

Elite Trainer

EMT: Luster Purge

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

EMT: Erm... Light Screen?

Banned

EMT: Hypnosis?
    (hey, we have a guess per day, so this one's my guess for today ^.^)

EMT Game
    Base PP: 15
    Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Teleport, Luster Purge, Light Screen, Hypnosis

TheBlueAvenger
    GG: What grid reference?

Becca
    MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem

(1/23) Do you mostly buy things online or offline? Why? Do you think the market is better online or offline? Why? What's the last thing you bought?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/23) Do you mostly buy things online or offline? Why? Do you think the market is better online or offline? Why? What's the last thing you bought?
    I usually buy my stuff offline, but there are some things that I buy online (like video games, clothes or presents for people). You can often get stuff cheaper online than you can IRL, but I buy most stuff out of real shops because you get it immediately and you don't have to bother with post and packaging and stuff; it's a lot easier. The last thing I bought was a couple of books for my Dad on Christmas; that was a while ago, actually. I always tend to shop when I NEED something, though - otherwise I just save my money.

MG, please!

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

GG: Go over two and up two.

MG: I usually buy things offline because I don't like spending money in my bank account - need that for college, doncha know. Besides, I don't have credit cards or debit cards or anything like that. 1 MG

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

EMT: Rest

I'll sell the gem for 2 stamps

I think it's better to shop offline because you don't know if you're getting the right thing, such as not knowing if a shirt you ordered will be the right size or not. Just happened to me a week ago. Not saying it's bad though since most of the time the online market works perfectly fine. Offline, we just bought food but online, I don't remember the last thing we bought except books and videos from Amazon
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Advanced Trainer

Sky television... OoU Never heard of it. We have cable, thanks... And my favorite channel is Fox. ^^ Saturday morning FoxBox rules.

Er, not really. We don't really have any money to spare at the moment. Xx

Nope, not the downloading kind. The only RPGs I do are with friends in chatrooms. ^^ I can't find any, and I'm to lazy to look hard. And I couldn't really care about them anyway, but the could have a few free ones. Sure. ooU But again, I don't really care. >>U

I mostly but offline. And so does my friends and family as far as I know. It's just easier. Plus you need credit cards and all of that for online purchases. ^^U And stuff can be found cheaper online. Pluis you can compare prices. Much better. ^^ And the last thing I bought. ooU Er... Lemme think... xx... ^^U Yesterday, I bought a book for myself.

4 MGs, please.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

EMT Game
    Base PP: 15
    Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Teleport, Luster Purge, Light Screen, Hypnosis, Rest

Cheesey
    MG: Red MGcoin

TheBlueAvenger
    GG: Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0
    MG: Solar Gem

Becca
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: Blue MGcoin

Darkfire
    MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Division Gem, Spark Gem