Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

EMT Game: Psywave?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

^^U. K. Can I please sell My Lunar and Division Gems for Stamps, please? ^^
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT: Future Sight

(1/23) Do you mostly buy things online or offline? Why? Do you think the market is better online or offline? Why? What's the last thing you bought?

For books, online because it's faster. For food, ornaments, etc... Kinda obvious I buy them when I see them. It really depends on what item you're buying. I like both markets; just the one that's more convenient will be the better market for that product. The last thing I bought? Probably food of some kind.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(1/21) Have you done anything to help the victims of the tsunami? Why/Why not?

Yes. I wanted to help, and when our church had a special donation to help the tusnami, i donated some of my money. Over all the chruch raised a little over $1900 for that and they are going to double it with money from the normal donations fromt he benevolence fund at least thats what i understood. not exactly 100% sure about that.

[b](1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?

No i don't. I don't tink i've found any that i liked, and I have no clue to how to look for any. It depends on what they are about i guess.

(1/23) Do you mostly buy things online or offline? Why? Do you think the market is better online or offline? Why? What's the last thing you bought?

Mostly offline becuase my parents feel that its safer and ii somewhat agree after somehow i got a charge on my credit card that i didn't make and the only place i had used it was the previous semester to order a book online that i needed for class. x.X Market is proably online becuase its easier to find things like the first and second season dvds when its like the third season in stores. The last thing that i bought was the DVD Troy at walmart.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why?

No, I don't have a sky television, because I've never really considered getting one. My favorite channel on television would be channel 33--MTV.

No, I haven't, because there's nothing that I can really do. My church hasn't said a thing on a donation of any sort, and there's no place near me for donations. I wanted to help, but it seems as if I can't.

(1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?

No, it's a waste of money and time. I think I'll just stick with the one-player RPGs for the systems that don't require internet connection. I don't really care if they make more online RPGs--it's not like I'm going to play them anyway.

Offline, because I'm only 16--and I don't want to get gipped (sp?). I think the market is better offline, because you don't have to wait for weeks just to get something. The last thing I bought was Hugo "Blue" cologne, for myself.

4 MGs. I'd like a GT and 10 Group 2 SCs (8, 4, 6) for 5 Stamps.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT: Kinesis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll sell the gem for stamps and use a blue and red coin for my second EMT crank of the month
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

EMT Game
    Type: Psychic
    Base PP: 15
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Teleport, Luster Purge, Light Screen, Hypnosis, Rest
    Congrats, Kyle has won a Psywave TM.

Darkfire
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Karin
    MG: Flame Gem

Amy
    MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry

Sheik
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem
    GT: This Pokemon's central core glows with the seven colors of the rainbow.
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Becca
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    EMT: Mirror Move TM

I buy things offline, b/c I'm not used to buying something online (about the only case I'd want something bought online is if it can only be gotten online, but that would probably only apply to certain Lego Technic parts I wish I had, or had more of). I think the market is better offline, b/c I don't care that much about online shopping. The last thing I bought was a used copy of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for GC (I was a few dollars short for the game if I had bought it new, but I saved $5 to buy it used, which I luckily was able to do).

(1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?

Sort of. I occasionally play Neoquest I and Neoquest II on the Neopets site b/c both of them are fun to play, not to mention I like Neopets. Regarding the second question, I have no opinion on this b/c I am into video game RPGs much more (especially Zelda games).

Yeah, we did. We donated some cash to the tsunami fund, b/c I can tell the poor people who lost friends and family in what I can tell is the worst kind of any RL disaster definitely need a lot of cash in this extremely difficult time for them.

Three MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) and a GT! please.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I usually buy more things online than offline, lol. Mainly because a lot of the things that I might want can't be found here because all the shops here pretty much suck. Plus, they barely have any good video games here that are older than a month. I think the market is better online, since the prices are pretty cheap sometimes, and I can pretty much find what I want. The last thing I bought, I think, is The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Really fun game.

I used to play FFXI, but I stopped a long time ago. Most of the time I just play offline RPGs that I have, lol. Yes, they should make more free online RPGs. It would make something to do on the internet, to say the least lol.

Not that I know of... we might have, though, since my church is holding a tsunami fund. I don't really know though. I wish I could do something, though because that was pretty sad. Would be nice if they would be quiet about it.. even though it was bad, that doesn't mean you should talk about it for months on in.

The real Shonta Moderator

Online, although the shopping offline is usually better in value. Offline, you pay tax, but not shipping and handling. Online shopping is really getting hot. You can get stuff that you can't get offline online. The last thing I bought was a GBA game offline at EBGames.

MG please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the Flame Gem for 2 Stamps.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Amy
    MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry
    I'd like to sell that stone for a stamp

I'd also like to use that red MG coin to play as well as the 3 i already had to play 4 group 1 scratchcard for 2 stamps please (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Kyle
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem
    SC: 12 Stamps, 2 Red Mgcoins
    GT: This pokémon has a hollow body which its cries reverberate inside. It can hang from things using suction from its head.

Matt
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Shonta
    MG: Berry

Karin
    *Hands over 2 stamps*

Amy
    *Hands over 1 stamp*
    SC: 4 Stamps, 2 Red Mgcoins

(1/24) Do you collect anything? What is it? Why did you start collecting it? If you don't, do you think you would ever start a collection and why?
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(1/24) Do you collect anything? What is it? Why did you start collecting it? If you don't, do you think you would ever start a collection and why?
    Well, I used to collect rocks a long time ago, but I had to stop when my collection got too big. ^^U So I'm not collecting anything right now, though I still do look at rocks. I might not start another collection because I'm busy nowadays. ^^U Though I could try collecting all of my typos. I made this really nice one a few days back: I wish I could typo consistantly(I meant type, not typo). LOL
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

I collect Pokemon cards. After the first movie came out, the cards from it came out and I started buying them out of sheer curiosity. It grew after my mom gave me a starter deck for Christmas. Now I have a binder full of Pokemon cards. I also collect Nintendo Power magazines.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't collect anything any more but I used to collect keyrings. I just liked having them because there was a huge variety of them, and even though I never had any keys, it was fun playing about with them and examining what they were like and playing with them (I know I'm sad). Haven't bothered collecting them for a few years now but I do have quite a large stash of them. I don't know why I started collecting them but as I explained before, I know why I kept on doing so. I dunno why I stopped though, either. Maybe it was just a phase, lol.

1 MG please!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll sell the gem and the two hollow stones for CCPs

I don't collect anything anymore but I used to collect erasers LOL I don't really know why I started collecting them, it just happened one day. Then I started buying more and more erasers until I got a really big collection of different kinds of erasers. some of them are lips, dogs, paws, shoes, etc. kinda cool but I can't find them anymore

Darkfire
    MG: Spark Gem

Shonta
    MG: Green Mgcoin

Cheesey
    MG: Flame Gem

Matt
    *Hands over 4 CCPs*
    MG: Hollow Stone
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Banned

Meh, people often say I collect money because I have kept money hidden in my purse for more than five years o_O
    But I actually don't collect anything. I used to collect cards, all kinds of cards... well, anything that looked like a card, now I just buy some cards when I feel I have money to spend. I don't think I'll start a collection, unless I can get what I collect for free. I hate having to pay for useless things.

MG please^.^

Yes, I collect Sonic the Hedgehog comics (though they are quite hard to find these days ). I started collecting the comics several years ago b/c I am a Sonic fan of course.

I'd like a MG and 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) please.

GT!: Are you Chimecho? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.
    Knight of Time

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I don't really collect anything anymore, but I might start collecting rocks, 'cuase they can be really pretty. Shiiiiny...

1 MG
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Light
    MG: Berry

Kyle
    MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

TheBlueAvenger
    MG: Green MGcoin

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okay, using that Green coin, I'd like to use the EMT. Thanks.

Hi.

I'd like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Light Gem x2
    Lunar Gem x3
    Darkness Gem x2
    Flame Gem x3
    Photosynthesis Gem x4

That comes to a total of 28 Stamps.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yeah. Now i collect wolf stuff. I started becuase they are my favorite animal and they really are beautiful. When i was younger, i collected unicorns, procelin figures, and even beanie babies but stopped ^^;
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I buy all my things offline, since I'm not allowed to buy things online. My parents suck. =( I think the market is a lot better online, since... come on, you can find ANYTHING online. Old toys, dirty comic books, people commissioning handmade action figures... anything. The last thing I bought... um, I think it was fries in pita bread. o_O;;

Yes, I do collect... oh, where will I begin. Well, I have a coin collection, I started collecting when I was 11 and my grandpa asked me if I want a bunch of coins he didn't find any use for. I also have a pin collection I started when I was 9 and got a little pin for my hat in Paris. I have a collection of frog things too, I started it when I was 10 and did a project about poison dart frogs in school. And I collect Transformers, I started collecting a year ago because my friend kept talking about them and I wanted a taste of it too. The first one I got was the most awesome one, Unicron. Now I have like, 60 Transformers.

2 MGs, please.

TheBlueAvenger
    EMT: Nightmare TM

Kyle
    Correct! *Hands over Blue MG Coin*
    *Hands over 28 Stamps*

Amy
    MG: 2 Green MGcoins (well done!!)

DarkPsychicCharizard
    MG: Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem

(1/25) Do you like playing any of these: console games, online games, arcade games, board games? Which are your favourite games of some of these types? What kind of game do you like best? If you don't like games why?

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views

~~~~~

I buy a mixture. Depends what it is. I never buy clothes online because I like trying them on and I can't be bothered ordering something then sending it back if I don't like it. I always buy CDs and DVDs online because they're cheaper. The last thing I bought online was tickets to the Lion King for my mum's birthday.

I collect owls, coins and rubbers, although I only really add to the coin collection these days. I just think coins are interesting, owls are pretty and doesn't every kid think rubbers are cool? I have some really good ones!

2 MGs please.
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(1/25) Do you like playing any of these: console games, online games, arcade games, board games? Which are your favourite games of some of these types? What kind of game do you like best? If you don't like games why?

I prefer console games to anything else, because my computer is painfully slow and there is no arcade near me. Board games are sorta meh. But, I do like Trivial Pursuit and RPGs in general. I am also fond of Demolition Derby for the computer.

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views.

No, I haven't (for both of those questions). I think that if both people are mature, then an online relationship can work out quite nicely.

2 MG

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views.

To both questions, no I haven't. When it comes to online relationships, I suppose they are okay if both people in the relationship are mature enough, but is can be hard to trust a person you met online, that is, if there was the 1 in "who knows what" chance that the two would meet in RL.

Yes, I like all of these, but about the only online game I like playing is Neopets. I don't have a favourite console game or Neopets game (an online game), but I like playing Tetris, as well as Capcom Bowling on my occasional trips off of P.E.I. where we don't end up taking the bridge. As for my favourite board game, I really like Monopoly. I think I like console games best, especially ones that give me a good enough challenge.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.
    Knight of Time

Soo
    MG: Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

TheBlueAvenger
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Kyle
    MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon's powerful legs allow it jump clear over buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Kyle
    MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon's powerful legs allow it jump clear over buildings.
    I'd like to sell the two gems for Stamps please.

GT!: Are you Blaziken? I'd like another Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.
    Knight of Time

I like playing all the kinds of games. Right now my favorite games are Paper Mario, Asteroids, Sorry!, and Unreal Tournament 2004. I like console games the most because I could play them alone and any time I want.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

In truth...yeah. I was on an online thing called Furcadia, and there I met somebody who went under the name of Bio Storm. I had a crush on him. However, I never had an online relationship - only curshes that were never admitted. Online relationships...well, they're okay, if you're not bothered by the fact that they could be anybody, any age, and anything. On the web, nobody can see your face or your picture unless you send it to them, so they can't judge by appearance, only by personality. It's a good way of hooking up with somebody, but its odd and sometimes dangerous because you have no idea who it is you're speaking to. But whatever floats your boat is okay with me.

Gah...Mystery Gift? I'm not sure how this works... And do we go to the ASB Bank with this info, or...?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Windra

In truth...yeah. I was on an online thing called Furcadia, and there I met somebody who went under the name of Bio Storm. I had a crush on him. However, I never had an online relationship - only curshes that were never admitted. Online relationships...well, they're okay, if you're not bothered by the fact that they could be anybody, any age, and anything. On the web, nobody can see your face or your picture unless you send it to them, so they can't judge by appearance, only by personality. It's a good way of hooking up with somebody, but its odd and sometimes dangerous because you have no idea who it is you're speaking to. But whatever floats your boat is okay with me.

Gah...Mystery Gift? I'm not sure how this works... And do we go to the ASB Bank with this info, or...?
    This has nothing to do with ASB. If it did, it would be in the ASB forum. I suggest reading the rules of this forum before you partake in it, if you actually want to participate or not
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The Mystery Gift can give you coins to use in games in this topic, items to use in this or other topics, and Stamps/CCP (which are the equivalent of ASB's points). Use the stamps or CCPs to buy things for your Pokemon, etc.

You do not need to go to the ASB bank. As far as I know, you just need to have a list of what you have somewhere for your reference. You just need to post in the relevent topic when you do something - for example, when you just bought a TM at the Reward Center, post over there saying what Pokemon you used it on.

I hope that helped.

EDIT: Looks like The_Missing_Link got to it before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
    The Mystery Gift can give you coins to use in games in this topic, items to use in this or other topics, and Stamps/CCP (which are the equivalent of ASB's points). Use the stamps or CCPs to buy things for your Pokemon, etc.

You do not need to go to the ASB bank. As far as I know, you just need to have a list of what you have somewhere for your reference. You just need to post in the relevent topic when you do something - for example, when you just bought a TM at the Reward Center, post over there saying what Pokemon you used it on.

I hope that helped.

EDIT: Looks like The_Missing_Link got to it before I did.
    Ah... Kay. I got mixed up a little because I noticed all the Pokemon items as prizes. I guess I just missed that part... And yes, I read the rules, and I want to partake in this event. o.^

Thanks for clearing it up.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I like console games, although right now I appear to be on a dry streak with the whole playing games at all thing. I haven't played any of my Gamecube games properly for a few weeks now, and the only thing I've really been playing is Feel The Magic: XY/XX for my Nintendo DS, which is really fun and innovative. I don't tend to play online games or arcade games either, but sometimes I play board games with my family if we all have the spare time. That's hardly ever, though. So console games are my main sort of focus if you like.

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views
    *sigh* Yeah, ages ago. I feel stupid now. I've been in two online relationships, both with TPMers - Yukitsukai and Discothéque - but I'm not going to get into an online relationship again. Looking back on it, it was pointless. It's highly unlikely that I'm ever going to meet someone who lives somewhere far away, and even if they live nearby, I'd only even consider it if I met them for real. I don't think you can feel anything for text that you see. You have to see someone in the flesh before really feeling anything real for them, IMO. Online relationships can work out. I mean, you, Soo, have met your now fiancee through TPM and you met IRL. That I know can work, but I think it's the online way online relationships can be serious, if you understand what I mean. It must have been a bit garbled. O_o;

2 MGs, please!

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    TheBlueAvenger
    EMT: Nightmare TM
    Don't know if this is the right place, but I'll be using that TM on my Tangela, Groviglio. (He can learn a Sleep-inducing move, and that's the requirement, yes?)

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Offline, because I prefer not to send credit card numbers over the web. I think the market is also better offline, most .com enterprises ended up closing rather quickly. The last think I bought was a set of soy juices and yoghurt.

I collect coins and calendars. I started colecting calendars because I liked them and everyone was giving them out, and coins because my grandmother gave me some and I liked them too.

I like some games of all those categories. My favorite console/arcade games are the platform ones. And I like most board games.

Yes, I have. Both. At first I thought having an online relationship would be useless, because you miss a lot, but I've had some bad experiences with RL relationships and, while I haven't given up on them, I've decided to give online relationships a chance. It's still not the same, but at least they start the right way (or what I feel is the right way). I want to be loved for who I am, not for how I look. Though I wish I could start a relationship online and then meet the person and move on to a real life relationship. Too bad most people I've met online live so far away...

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭