Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

I'd like to sell those two gems for stamps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

EMT Game: This can only be one of two TMs... I'll guess Destiny Bond.

Lol! I got confused

TOMORROW IS CREATE YOUR OWN POLL DAY! But you can post it in advance if you want
    :kirei:
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

EMT Game: Grudge?

Can I also have 2 EMTs for this month please?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Hannah
    MG: Lunar Gem
    GT: This Pokemon is very small but it has the power to zap humans.
    Sell the gem for 2 Stamp and is the GT Pichu? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

(1/31) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?

Finishing my exams last Monday They had been weighing on my mind for ages and it was a relief to have them all out of the way. I do remember fun things I've done/has happened simply because if they're fun then I'd have enjoyed them and so I'm more likely to remember them. Not that much has happened like that this month, unless you count everyone in psychology being hyper and eating our way through about half of Tesco's snacks.

(2/1) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?

Bored. I haven't really got anything else to do. I could dig out a book I haven't red yet, but I doubt I'll be able to concentrate. I'm not really thinking about stuff either x_x I guess I'm just tyring to unwind, even though today hasn't actually been that stressful/active.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, a GT and two EMTs of February please.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(1/31) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?
    The best thing that happened to me was besting everyone in Japanese Club at SSBM. I have a lot of friends there, so I enjoy going. And I do remember fun things, because, well, I enjoyed them!

(2/1) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?
    I am fairly optimistic, because I like to believe that everything will turn out okay. Mainly, this keeps me from stressing out too much.

2 MG
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Amy
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Kyle
    EMT: Flame Wheel TM, Morning Sun TM

Hannah
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon is extremely strong and said it can change the landscape.
    EMT: Lick TM, Smellingsalt TM

Jeff
    MG: Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

With that Green MGCoin, I'd like to play the EMT, thanks, and I'll use my Red MGCoin for a game of Guess This for 2 stamps.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

The best thing I that has happened.. Well, I did get over a huge brick wall(mentally) in riding horses that month. It's probably te best thing because not I can get better. I don't easily remember anything. It's a proven fact by studies that I have a horrible short-term memory.

Right now I'm sick and tired and want sleep. XP I don't really even want to think, even though I still have to go to school. And I'm not looking forward to my second speech today. xxU And I'm just thinking this way cause that's how I think when I'm sick and tired. Plus I hate speech class anyway. ^^U

(2/2) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?
    I normally drink water or Sprite because I like both. Though normally water gets me hyper. ^^U Those two are usually the closest at hand or the only two drinks hat I can remember by name at any point during the day. Sad, no? I love chocolate milkshakes. Especially in summer when they have the whip cream at the top. It's a nice drink for me because I love cold stuff. Plus the chocolate part is a bonus. ^^
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Has no one got the EMT Game yet? If so, is it Destiny Bond?

(31/1) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?
    Many good things happened to me in January. Some of the best were getting my thesis almost finished (including the hardest part of the presentation), getting a part of my robotics project to work and getting a job offer at a place that sounds good. And also getting closer to Shades (from another forum) who I'd love to meet in person. But the best moments I had in January were those which I spent writing. I normally do remember the fun things I did, because I have a good memory and the fun things are the ones worth remembering the most.

(1/2) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?
    Complex, as usual. I'm thinking of writing, the Dragon's Guild, my friends, Shades, my thesis, my robotics project, my penpals, my private stories (the ones I don't write), the boards I go to, the answer to this question and the following one, my thesis director, the Battle Range stories I haven't read yet, Expedia, Ade (I'd like to have an IM talk with him to organize something at Tsuyoi's Lair), Pencilworld, the choir... Many things, really. I tend to think about many things at the same time, and even my main focus of attention jumps from one to another constantly, never completely losing track of any. That's the way I am.

(2/2) What are your plans for this month?
    Finish the slide show for my thesis, get as far as I can into finishing my robotics project, rate more battles, post at Expedia when I can, maybe write a little more of my fic, sing with the choir in Villa Gesell, maybe write more letters, revive the Dragon's Guild at Tsuyoi's Lair, keep doing the usual things, post the next scenario at the next version of the Battle Range, write a story for it, maybe see some friends, and see what else comes up.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPsychicCharizard
    EMT Game: This can only be one of two TMs... I'll guess Destiny Bond.
    See, Gabi... I already guessed Destiny Bond. =/

(31/1) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?

Hard. I can't think of a lot of good things. Hmmm... well, okay, I got one. I got a box from my friend. We both thought it was lost in the mail, since it was supposed to come after two weeks... it ended up getting here after five weeks. Hmph. Incompatent mail services. It was awesome when it got here, since there were cool books in it. Two art books, two art schoolbooks, a novel, a comic strip collection book and... uh, another book, I just forgot what it was. The box got damp on the way so all the books kinda stink right now... but they're still awesome. =D

(1/2) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?

Right now, I feel kinda lonely. I want to talk to my friends, but they're all too busy and don't have time for it. =( I'm also thinking about my upcoming math test... it's tomorrow, and I really can't afford to fail it. And I swear I'll kill if my stupid teacher will lose it, like he did last time. >>;; I did not deserve that 65 in my report card. If he wouldn't have lost the damned test, my grade would've been 80, which is perfectly awesome by my standards. *grumbles*

(2/2) Do you play any video games? Why/why not? If you do, then what are your favorites? Why? How often do you play each of your favorite video games?

I play video games quite a lot, although I'm a horrible gamer. ^^; Video games are fun... they let you become a different character and do things you can do in real like. You can ride motorcycles and shoot things and train little monsters for battle... all sorts of cool stuff. My favorite video games at the moment are Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 for the Playstation 2 and Pokemon R/S and FR/LG for the Gameboy Advance. DBZ Budokai 3 follows the story of DBZ, which is an anime I quite like, despite everything. It follows all the battles, which is really great, the gameplay is easy and fun, and I can kick butt and take names using my favorite characters! Too fun!! =D As for Pokemon R/S and FR/LG... well, c'mon, it's Pokemon. I don't see anything bad about Pokemon. Except for the Rock Tunnel part in FR/LG and when you have to pass Victory Road for the first time. But it's all good. I can deal. I play DBZ Budokai 3 whenever I have time on afternoons... that's about twice a week. I play Pokemon much more often, as I take the games to school. I play almost every day, and sometimes, I even play during the lesson. But that's only when I don't really have to listen, like in English, or when the lesson isn't going well so it's useless to try and listen anyway, like in Math.

That's 3 MGs, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    Andy

MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem
    I'll sell them for Stamps thanks.

Jeff
    EMT: Water Gun TM
    GT: This Pokemon has the ability to smell anything and find food that's buried.

Darkfire
    MG: Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi
    MG: Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shai
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

GT: I think this is Swinub.

(2/2) Do you play any video games? Why/why not? If you do, then what are your favorites? Why? How often do you play each of your favorite video games?
    I play loooots of video games. They are a way for me to relax. I am particularly fond of SSBM - nothing relieves stress like whapping the crap out of a Pichu. I play that and Paper Mario and assorted GBA games usually once a night - that is, I play one game a night.

1 MG

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot it was make-your-own poll day.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Err, I'm not really very sure. Nothing especially interesting happened to me in January IRL, it was just a normal month with nothing of particular excitement (unless I'm forgetting something major o_O). And online I can't think of anything that has affected me greatly directly. Hmm. If I think of anything then I may well change my answer but I honestly can't think of anything right now. I usually remember fun things that I do, but not in any huge detail... And nothing terribly fun happens to me that often.

Filled with random things which don't mean very much. I'm trying to do Biology homework and Music homework at the same time (no I don't know why either...), and I'm trying to work out a maths problem which has been bugging me, and I'm listening to music, and I'm also trying to tidy my room, and I'm trying to get myself posting on all the forums I go to regularly today as well. I should probably organise myself a bit better! I think about things rather tsressfully but optimistically - e.g. "Oh my God I'm never going to finish this!! But I'm sure it'll be fine... But only if I do it!! But I have time..." x_X; IT's a bit stupid but I can't really help it. I don't know why I think like that though, I feel like I'm thinking of too many things and the knowledge'll be pushed out of my head or something =P

2 MGs, please

Advanced Trainer

I'd like to sell my two Photosynthesis Gems and the Ocean Gem I just got for Stamps, please. ^^

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPsychicCharizard
    See, Gabi... I already guessed Destiny Bond. =/
    Oops! And I'd checked! x_x I guess I'm not good at scanning posts. What hasn't been guessed yet? (Rhetorical question).

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hmmm...I guess it was when I was one of 12 winners for the Coca-Cola art contest, although I still don't know how much money I won. I usually remember fun things I do if they're VERY fun, like going on vacation to some place or winning a big award or something.

Hmmm...I'm a bit relaxed but also a bit worried that I haven't done my homework and I haven't finished my drawing even though I'm sitting at the computer and slacking off. I don't know whay I do this, I should complete everything I need to do before I get on the computer but I can't help it...

(2/2) How are you doing in school right now? What are your plans for the rest of the school year?
    Well, first semester has just ended and my grades are good, but not perfect. I have A's in all my classes except for stupid Calculus where I have a B+. I really have to stop slacking off so much so that I can get straight A's for the rest of the year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm selling my Cross Chop TM to Kyle for 20 Stamps. He should confirm whenever he gets online next.

Also, we're kinda behind by 4 polls... O_o

Jeff
    GT: No sorry. It was Ursaring.
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Cheesey
    MG: Flame Gem, Light Gem

Darkfire
    *Hands over 6 Stamps*

Aragornbird
    MG: Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Blue MGcoin

(2/3) Have you ever been to a gig? Why/Why not? Would you like to go to a gig in the future? Why/Why not?

(2/4) What's your favourite method of transport? Why? Do you wish you could go on a new method of transport? Why/Why not?

(2/5) Are you obsessed with time? Why/Why not? When do you mostly look at the clock a lot? Why?

(2/6) Do you think we should have a new Goldenrod Tower Worker? Why/Why not? How should we select them? Why?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(2/3) Have you ever been to a gig? Why/Why not? Would you like to go to a gig in the future? Why/Why not?

I... have no clue. I really don't know what a gig is, unless you mean music, in which case no. I'm not really into music, so I probably won't go to concerts in the future.

(2/4) What's your favourite method of transport? Why? Do you wish you could go on a new method of transport? Why/Why not?

Airplane, definitely. I love being able to see so much from the sky. As for a new method of transportation... no, I'm pretty content.

(2/5) Are you obsessed with time? Why/Why not? When do you mostly look at the clock a lot? Why?

Only when I'm in school. I really want class to end, so I look at the clock like every five minutes. I look at the clock most in my second and fifth periods.

(2/6) Do you think we should have a new Goldenrod Tower Worker? Why/Why not? How should we select them? Why?

I think so, if only because I think there's only one or two people keeping this place up. Another worker would make their job substantially easier... I hope. As for choosing them, I would test to see if they can do all the randomizer stuff, know all the prizes, can do good Guess This questions, etc.

Whew. MG x4

Banned

I like cars. Cars are easy and compact. A car is only for you, you can put it on whatever radio station you want, you can put the volume however you want it (as long as it isn't too loud) , and everything like that. Only problem is, gas costs quite a bit but it's still the most convenient.
    I think we should have a method of transportation that involves much less gas, polluting fumes and substances and the like. Metro subways are pretty good, transporting devices such as a magnet trains are good too..

No, I'm not obsessed with it, but that's not to say that I don't like to know what time it is. I do like clocks though so I can look at the time whenever I please. I like knowing the time only because if I know what time it is I can make a clear "schedule" for myself and I also estimate time remaining until I have to go to bed to consider whether or not I should get into a game of something or save it for the next day.. I do look at a clock a lot, and I explained why before.

Hmm.. Yes. I don't think 2 people are enough to handle the mass amount of posts that go on here quite often. I think he or she should be chosen by giving a fake "trial" job- much like the CCCC hirings were done quite a while ago- because just blankly choosing is an invititation for confusion. Have them make up random polls and PM them to the current workers, have the current workers answer them (it would probably be a good idea to stop GT activity during the contest), have the applicants give the workers a fake MG and make up another poll and so on. In the selection phase you should probably take every single person who's applied and ask yourself if they have A) sufficient speed and activity, B) originality in their polls, C) overall ability to handle a job such as this, and so on..

3 MGs please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lol, this sounds familiar *wonders if Soo/Ade had any part in this* I've never been to a gig, but I'd like to go to one in the future. One by any band that I like listening to, really - The Aquabats, Muse, Green Day, Rancid, [Spunge], Lacuna Coil, Hefner, Franz Ferdinand... The list goes on, really. My sisters have been to see loads of people - some in their own concert, but most at the Leeds Festival (which they've been to the last couple of years). They actually saw Linkin Park when they were just a support act for someone (I think it might've been The Deftones but I might be wrong).

Car I guess but I do think that we should get more environment-efficient ones. The exhaust fumes are gross and kinda destorying the environment and I think there are much better ways to power cars (like electric ones.. dunno if they're any better, don't know anything about them actually). It'd be nice to go on buses or trains more often since we wouldn't be producing so many fumes (since loads of people are on one vehicle) but I don't like going on them, mainly because bus drivers are always rude and I never really need to go on trains...

Not really. I just wish I had more time. I used to have a lot of spare time; now I've kinda filled it all up with all sorts of projects and stuff online and offline. I look at the clock whenever I want to konw what the time is or whenever I'm in a rush, which is quite a lot. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, I just need to know what the time is to keep up with all the things I end up doing...

Yes. There are only two workers and when polls fall behind by 4 days I think that's a sign that someone new needs to be hired. =P I don't know how you should select them. Maybe hold applications and see if they can do scratchcards and grabber games and everything correctly? I'm not sure because I was hired when Jay left and I didn't need to go through any sort of process but its that sort of thing which I found was the most time-consuming thing to do and often the ones where I made the most mistakes...

~ 4 MGs, please.
    ~ Sell the Flame Gem and Light Gem for 4 Stamps, please.
    ~ 1 GT! please.
    ~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps. Please. =]

EMT Game
    Type: Fire
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Jeff
    MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Kelly
    MG: Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Cheesey
    MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Stat Modification Die, 20 Stamps/CCPs
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*
    GT: This Pokemon takes 5 seconds for it to feel pain when under attack.
    SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okay, for the EMT, I'll guess Sacred Fire.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

GT: This Pokemon takes 5 seconds for it to feel pain when under attack.
    I'm sure that's Slowpoke. 2 Stamps if it is, please!

And O_o at the MGs. I must be lucky today. *thinks about who he'll give the die to*

EMT: Blaze Kick? lol

Advanced Trainer

Gig? No, can't say I've been to one, simply not really interested. I probably won't in the future either. I'm too busy.

I guess a car has to be my favorite method because I use it at least twice a day. xx I wish we could just appear and dissapear to and from new destinations. It'll really cut traveling time. ^^

Not really, unless I really want to eat or I really want to be home. It just depends on how I'm feeling at that moment. oo Answered both halves of te poll at once. ^^

Er, we seem to get this question a lot. xx I don't care really. Getting 4 MGs at once is sorta fun. ^^ And if you do get one, I've no idea how you'd select them. Moniter how often they're online and how attentive they are?

EMT: Flamethrower

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Goldenrod Tower Worker Needed!
    If you would like to be a Worker at Goldenrod Tower please PM andyizcool and Kirei why you would be suitable for the position. We're hoping to get a few people applying this time so we can select someone.

EMT Game
    Type: Fire
    Base PP: ???
    Guesses: Scared Fire, Blaze Kick, Flamethrower
    Congrats, Cheesey has won a Blaze Kick TM.

Cheesey
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Darkfire
    MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Mystery Box, Darkness Gem

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Goldenrod Tower Worker Needed!
    If you would like to be a Worker at Goldenrod Tower please PM andyizcool and Kirei why you would be suitable for the position.
    Do you mean to PM both of you? Or do we just need to PM one of you?

PS. Wow, now I really hope Blaze Kick wins on the Move Compatibilities poll... hehe

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll crank the EMT twice this month, please. ^_^ *hands over 6 credits*

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    Do you mean to PM both of you? Or do we just need to PM one of you?
    Both of us because we'll both want to be reading why people would like to be Workers at Goldenrod Tower since Soo and myself are the Owners. Sorry if I confused you before.

Karin
    EMT: Facade TM, Sky Uppercut TM

The real Shonta Moderator

Gig? What is this...gig? Just kidding. I haven't been to a gig before. Maybe if it was some jazz band I would go. Live jazz bands give me goosebumps.

Car. Or a plane. Cars are fun to drive and planes are fun to ride. But sometimes I would rather go somewhere by train. The "clackity-clack" sounds are relaxing.

I am not obsessed with time! It makes me look impatient and rude! Okay, so I am impatient and rude when I'm hungry or tired. That's when I just stare at the clock.

3 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Administrator

I sense a similarity between this question and a topic on TL... Yes, I have, more than once, because my friends were going and I thought it would be nice to see those singers in person, singing. I sang with one of them once too, though he turned out to be a less than nice person, but that's another story. Yes, I guess I could go to one in the future, eventually. It would be nice.

Airplanes. Because they can take you far away and they're more comfortable than cars and infinitely more than buses. I wish I could instantly appear wherever I want to be, but I can't really see that happening. It would also be nice to fly on my own, but that happens only in my dreams.

Not obsessed, but I like to keep track of it because I have so many things to do, the only way to get them all done is to be organize and keep a tight schedule. I look at the clock whenever I want to know the time and there's a clock nearby, duh. Ok, ok, for example, when I'm doing something that takes a lot of time and I want to see if I'm getting close to the time in which I'm supposed to do something else.

Probably, since you're already looking for one. I think you should select someone who's already active on this forum and not prone to disappearing without a warning, and who has enough time to take the job, and make sure s/he knows what the job is about and is willing to accept it.

Advanced Trainer

I'd like to open my Mystery Box for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a Blue MG Coin, and a free MG, please. ^^

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

I'm really sorry I was so slow to award this but...

EMT GAME
    Type: Ghost
    Base PP: 5
    Guesses: Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Grudge
    Congratulations Kyle who has won a Grudge TM!

Shonta
    MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Light Gem

Gabi
    MG: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

J
    Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 ccp, 1 red MG coin, 1 blue MG coin, 1 Stamp/CCP

(2/7) Do you watch much TV? How many hours would you say you watch a week and what programmes do you like watching best. If you don't watch TV why is this and what do you prefer to do?

~~~~~

Hehe, naughty Andy stealing this poll from TL although it's a good question so I think it is fair enough having it here too! The other day I went to My Chemical Romance, who were really good! They are my favourite band and I really enjoyed it. Before that our last gig was Hope of the states which is my cousin's band and they were good too. I'd like to go to see My Chemical Romance again sometime!

Car - because I have my own car so I can drive wherever I want without having to beg someone for a lift or something or queue for public transport or be next to some coughing man on a train! I don't know about a new method, I would like to be able to fly, lol but not in a plane, just myself!

I don't think I'm obsessed with it, but I am obsessed with spending enough time sleeping. I check the clock a lot at work because I'm always bored and wishing it would be time to go home!

Yes, I think a worker would help. Sometimes we have things on and can't help it if we don't post for a couple of days and things can really fall behind. If there's another worker then there will be less chance things will fall behind. I think we're using a good method to choose them.

4 MG please!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(2/7) Do you watch much TV? How many hours would you say you watch a week and what programmes do you like watching best. If you don't watch TV why is this and what do you prefer to do?

I don't watch much, maybe 3-4 hours a week, because of school. I like in particular Megas XLR and Teen Titans, so I'm mainly a Cartoon Network guy.

Administrator

I'd like to use the two MGCoins I've just won for my first EMT for February, please.

Not much lately. About 5 hours a week. I watch Charmed, Smallville, InuYasha and sometimes Danny Phantom.

I would like to sell:
    * 1 Darkness Gem
    * 2 Flame Gems
    * 2 Spark Gems
    * 9 Lunar Gems
    * 6 Solar Gems
    * 3 Rainbow Gems
    * 2 Division Gems

That should be 50 stamps if I added right. I'd also like to open the Mystery Box I've been keeping. As my gift of choice, I'll take an Ocean Gem to complete my collection.

Advanced Trainer

^^U I take it that's my MB there.

I don't watch TV as much as I used to. I'd say about an hour a day at the most, usually programs on Scifi. I used to watch more, but now I spend most of my time on the comp, which probably isn't too good for me either. ^^U

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

TheBlueAvenger
    By the way, should I call you something else? Or TheBlueAvenger?
    MG: Spark Gem

Gabi
    *Hands over 50 stamps*
    MG: Flame Gem
    MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MG coin, 1 ocean Gem, Solar Gem
    EMT: Howl TM

Darkfire
    Yep, that's your MB - I thought you said your name was J - am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Sorry if I am! x_x
    MG: Red Mgcoin
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Administrator

Thanks. I think Scorcher may benefit from the Howl TM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

By the way, should I call you something else? Or TheBlueAvenger?
    He already told you... o_O His name is Jeff.

Yep, that's your MB - I thought you said your name was J - am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Sorry if I am! x_x
    Nope, Darkfire said to just refer to her as Darkfire if I remember properly. J is Sheik =P

Not a lot, actually. I probably watch about 2, maybe 3 hours a week. Sometimes the TV is on when I'm in the room but I'm not neessarily focusing on what's on. I like comedy shows like Friends and Black Books the most, just because I can watch them over and over again without getting bored and I think they're funny. Other than that, I occasionally flick throw music channels or other channels just to see what's on, and occasionally I end up watching The Simpsons or Futurama as a result.

~ 1 MG please
    ~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please
    ~ 1 GT! please