Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Cheesey, and Kirei

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Default Updates

EMT Game
    Type: Psychic
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge

(1/14) When you were young what was the fad? Did you get into it? Why/Why not? Are you into the latest fads now? Why/Why not?

(1/15) What's your favourite mythological beast? Why? Have you read more about this mythological beast? Why/Why not?

EDIT: Does Matt still want to work here?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

For the emt game i'm gonna guess Magic coat. I have to go soon or i would answer the polls as well. X.x
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Becca
    MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem
    GT: Around dawn this Pokemon's howl echoes through the area to announce that this is its territory
    I'll sell the gem for stamps and guess Houndour for the GT. If I'm right, I'd like a Blue MGCoin and use that with the Red one I just got to use the EMT for the first time this month

EMT: Dream Eater
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

(1/14) When you were young what was the fad? Did you get into it? Why/Why not? Are you into the latest fads now? Why/Why not?

I still am sort of young. Nothing was really a fad back then--unless you count giga pets or video games. The latter I got into--I've been playing video games since as long as I can remember, because I enjoy them. As far as fads go now, I'm not apart of anything, because there aren't any fads to be a part of.

(1/15) What's your favourite mythological beast? Why? Have you read more about this mythological beast? Why/Why not?

My favorite mythological beast is the Dragon. I don't know why I like it, I just do, I think they're cool. I haven't read anything about dragons, I guess just because I've never gotten around to it.

2 MGs, please.

This was my GT from the last version of the Goldenrod tower....

GT: This Pokemon spreads its petals to absorb sunlight and floats in the air to get to it.

I'm going to guess Skiploom. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm correct.

I would also like another GT and 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,5), please.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I've grown up in the time of Tamogotchi, Furby, and Pokemon cards. And yes, I was a part of all three of them, just because I thought it would be cool to be into them like everyone else. But now I realize that they were a waste of money and I've avoided anything "faddish" today (i.e. Yu-Gi-Oh).

Gryphons are the best, much better than Dragons IMO. Dragons are cool as well, but they are so cliche. Everyone's thinks of dragons when they think mythical beasts. I don't read about gryphons, but I draw them since I'm an artist.

EMT: Rest?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

EMT Game
    Base PP: ???
    Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge, Magic Coat, Dream Eater, Rest

Becca
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    EMT: Confusion TM

Sheik
    MG: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem
    GT: These Pokemon group together in areas that are hotter than normal.
    SC: What prize are you playing for?

Aragornbird
    MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

EMT: Reflect

Tamogatchi, Pokemon, Beanie Babies and Furby. I was into the former three but the only one I'm still into is Pokemon. The other two I liked until my Tamogatchi died and I realized it was pointless trying to get all the Beanie Babies. Not into any fads today. No interest in them

I really like dragons and gryphons because they're intelligent creatures and they can flow. Gotta love the flying mythical creatures. Don't read about them except in fantasy novels, like Harry Potter and whatnot
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Wow, haven't been here in a while.. xD

I am young. XD But, anyway, when I was younger, the biggest fad was probably Beanie Babies.. I liked them myself, and so did my sister, so we had a pretty sizeable collection, I remember that I used to have this tower in my room where you could hang the Beanie Babies by their tags on small poles.. I really liked it, although I was more "action-figure"-like with mine, because I would have them perform like "acrobatic acts" and then sometimes I would even make them fight. XD
    Nowadays, I'm not interested in really any of the fads except probably Yugioh, and Pokemon is probably still considered a "fad".. but other stuff like BattleBots and Beyblades.. No.

My favorite mythological beast is probably the dragon, as is typical.. I just used to and still do think that they're really cool, and I always thought that it would be really cool to have one, because you could like.. set things on fire if they were in your way, fly anywhere you wanted to.. I haven't really "read about" the dragon, but I have read a lot of books with a dragon in them. I don't really know why I haven't, but it's probably mostly because I think it's useless to read about something and research something when it, in its mythological form, doesn't exist..

2 MGs please.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

The EMT is Hypnosis.

GT: This Pokemon awaits evolution while drinking only a little rainwater.
    You are Silcoon. 2 Stamps if I am correct.

I would like to sell 1 Hollow Stone and 1 Lunar Gem for Stamps, please.

[ 1/14 ] When you were young what was the fad? Did you get into it? Why/Why not? Are you into the latest fads now? Why/Why not?
    Pokemon was the fad when I was young, and I got into it because I was young and easilly influenced by media and my peers. I wanted to be cool, so Pokemon was for me. Plus I seemed to enjoy the game, and the social/colelcting/friendly aspects of the game. Im not into any fads now, because Im older and can now recognize a fad and be sceptical of them. Without getting into fads when I was younger, I wouldnt have been able to recognize this.

[ 1/15 ] What's your favourite mythological beast? Why? Have you read more about this mythological beast? Why/Why not?
    Unicorns are awesome, because I was at this party for New Years 2005, and we were really off our faces. We started discussing banyard animal sounds, and Unicorn popped up. "UNICORN!" someone yelled sarcasticly, and we yelled so loudly we fell in the pool. Because of this random face, Unicorns are awesome. I havent read about this beast, because Im not particulary interested in them, the only reason I like them being because of the above statement.

2 MG Please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT: Psycho Boost

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

EMT: Calm Mind
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Cool Trainer

I'm going to sell the following items for stamps:

Photosynthesis Gem x3
    Solar Gem x3
    Darkness Gem
    Flame Gem
    Lunar Gem x4
    Division Gem x2
    Spark Gem

I believe that is 30 Stamps.

And I was playing the SC for 5 Stamps. Sorry for not telling you.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Taking another guess at the EMT... Psybeam?

EMT Game
    Base PP: 15
    Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge, Magic Coat, Dream Eater, Rest, Reflect, Hypnosis, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Psybeam

Becca
    MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

Kelly
    MG: Gold Berry, Ocean Gem

Connor
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
    *Hands over 3 Stamps*
    MG: Stat Modification Die, Photosynthesis Gem

Sheik
    *Hands over 30 Stamps*
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

My guess for the EMT Game today is Barrier.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Well when i was in high school it was the WWJD bracelets. No i didn't becuase my mom thought that they werent' too good becuase i guess shes an old timer *shrugs* I honestly don't know much abotu the current fads

Well i kind of like unicorns. When i was younger i thought that they were pretty and i collected everything that i could find on them. I've got a few books on unicorns from that time period. I do like reading abotu them still some, i jsut rather read other things now.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

From last version...

Hannah
    GT: This Pokemon rides the spring winds as it flits around gathering pollen.
    Beautifly? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

Good grief, I don't know x_x I remember Tamogotchi's though, when everyone had to have one of those things. Yes, I did, though slightly later than everyone else, because my parents weren't that keen on me having one xD I'm not even sure what the latest fads are, so no, I'm not into them now.

Phoenix's, because I did my GCSE art exam on birds, which eventually ended up with me researching them. Something about the legens and their image really appeals to me. I read a lot during the art exam, but other than that, no I haven't really read anything about them recently.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and a GT please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

oh i'm quitting this job lol. i never update anymore so i'm sorta just keeping the spot warm. anyway it was fun bye now

Banned

I'd like to sell that Ocean Gem for 2 stamps, please.

The real Shonta Moderator

For the EMT game I'm going to guess Future Sight.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

The EMT is Kinesis

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I've witnessed many fads in my life. Smurfs, Super Friends, My Little Pony, Barbie dolls... Then they started to get even stupider (IMO): plastic pendants shaped like pacifiers, Chris Morena's TV programs, Guns 'N Roses... I loved everything that had smurfs on it when I was in kindergarten, so I guess I was into that fad, but I haven't been into any fads since I entered primary school. I bought some Super Friends things, some Barbie dolls and a good share of pony dolls, but only because I liked playing with them, not because I wanted to have everything that had their faces on it. And no, I'm not into the latests fads; I won't even bother checking what the latest fads are. Ever since I turned 6 I've liked many things but haven't become obsessed by any, and I don't see the point in following a fad anyway.

I like a lot of mythological creatures. If I have to pick one... probably dragons. More than what? I have read about them, but obviously not everything there is on them, since there's a lot of literature about them and it keeps growing.

[Edit: I'm giving Amy my Spike Cannon TM.]

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Thanks Gabi, i'll give it to my expedia omastar
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I don't really know what the fad was, lol. I guess it was pokémon or those little digital pets ;s. I did get into them because they looked like fun, and they were for a while, but now they're pretty much boring. nope I don't think I'm into the latest fads now, lol. most of them are stupid and yeah so I don't bother with them.

I dunno really, maybe dragons are something. ;s i guess because they're pretty cool and can kick some butt lol. nope I haven't read anything about mythological beasts to tell you the truth LOL i just don't want to be bothered with it

and i'd like to use teh emt twice please!!! *hands over 3 blue mgcoins*

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    oh i'm quitting this job lol. i never update anymore so i'm sorta just keeping the spot warm. anyway it was fun bye now
    It was great working with you and you were great updating when you first started. I know how much pressure this job can put on you so I understand why you quit.

EMT Game
    Base PP: 15
    Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge, Magic Coat, Dream Eater, Rest, Reflect, Hypnosis, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Psybeam
    Congrats, Shonta has won a Future Sight TM.

Amy
    MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Hannah
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
    MG: Gold Berry, Green MGcoin
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon has the ability to slip through thick walls.

Kelly
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Gabi
    MG: Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Matt
    MG: Spark Gem, Solar Gem
    EMT: Magnitude TM, Sludge TM

(1/16) Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?

(1/17) Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?

Cool Trainer

(1/16) Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?

No, I don't usually get tired too easily, probably because I'm always chugging a Pepsi (heh). Nothing lately has made me tired, except for getting up early for school, then immediately going to work afterward, then right after that, I go to Tae Kwon Do (just got a new belt! yay!), then right after that I go to piano lessons. That all happens on tuesday and thursday--so those are the only days in which I'm exhausted the most.

(1/17) Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?

I would say that I have a sense of humor. Everyone tells me that I either laugh a lot, or I laugh too much. I usually understand most jokes that are told to me, unless they are trick questions or something. But that's just me.

2 MGs please.

GT: These Pokemon group together in areas that are hotter than normal.

I'm going to guess Slugma. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm correct. I'd also like another GT, and 10 Group 2 SC's (7,5,3) for 5 Stamps, please.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Banned

Yeah, sometimes I get tired easily, but most of the time I don't get very tired fast, or at least I don't feel it when I am until I've already gone to sleep. Why not? Because I consume a lot of sugar and therefore I have WAY too much energy. Lately, the only thing that's made me really tired is basically school, because it's really irritating, obviously.

I think I have a bit of a sense of humor, there are a lot of jokes that I get, but there are a few jokes that really leave me guessing. They're usually ones that I would consider stupid, though, and I suppose that's why.

2 MGs please.

Banned

No, I don't get tired easily, mainly because I drink too much coffee x_X
    Anything lately that made me tired? Philosophy. I need two cups of coffee before entering the classroom x_X

Hmm, I think I have a sense of humor.... despite my awful life, I'm still quite happy, and that's because I always take things with a lot of humor ^.^
    I don't always understand all jokes; some - especially very stupid ones - let me clueless. Don't have time to waste in understanding stupid jokes.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah, I do. I'm not really sure why it is - I can understand in term time when I only end up sleeping for about 8 hours, but in the holidays I usually sleep for about 14 hours every night and still feel tired when I'm awake. Only being awake for 5/12ths of the day is a bit annoying at that point, because I always feel like I can use my time to do something productive. During term time I just feel lethargic all the time because I really hate the school that I have to go to. It may be because I'm growing or something, I don't know. I guess when you're a teenager you need more sleep than you do at any other point on your life (I think that's the case). Only things like sports make me really really tired, but I don't do those that often.

Sort of. It doesn't show IRL because I can't really express myself when I'm amused (because of schizoid) but I can usually express it online. Trust me, if you know me online, I'm not like I am IRL. It's not like I'm mean or anything IRL, it's just that I can't express very many of my feelings (and it's not my fault). I understand a lot of the jokes that I hear; whether I find them funny or not is a different story. Either way, I don't tend to laugh out loud even if I do find the joke funny. I used to because I used to be able to express emotion easily, but nowadays I can't really do so. It sucks, really.

2 MGs, please.

Advanced Trainer

I get tired a lot, but I also live a very active life so that's normal. And nothing has made me even more tired than usual. And I'm usually quite tired. xx But I'll get even more tired when summer comes, xx Ghad.

I have a sense of humor, even if it's odd at times. Most jokes I can understand, but I'm not a stranger to being left clueless. ^^UUU

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Sheik
    MG: Ocean Gem, Division Gem
    GT: This Pokemon ensnares tiny insects with its vines and devours them.
    SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Kelly
    MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Light
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
    MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Darkfire
    MG: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem

Advanced Trainer

I'll sell my Solar Gem for Stamps, please. ^^

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem]
    i'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

and i'll use that red mg coin to play one group one scratch card numbers 2,3,5 please for 2 ccps.

Not really, though i ddo get tired when i don't get much sleep. I did get tired today, because i moved back into my dorm room.

I have one, becuase its a necessity with my family. My dad and my aunts and uncles on his side love to pick at you and if you don't have one then you woulnd't fit in. I do understand a lot, but there are a few times that i am left clueless. I guess it depends on who it is that is telling the joke and if its a good joke or not.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll sell the two gems for ccps.

yes :( I have to get up at 6:30 every morning to get ready for school. then i have to spend like 9 hours of boring school; then homework, etc. It's such a drag lol. by the time 10 p.m. rolls around I'm ready to hit the sack. Hmm.. yeah I guess studying for the exams I have this week made me tired. I was doing these little exam reviews until almost 12 saturday night lol.

yeah I do :) my english teacher says I have a very dry sense of humor too o_O he's a weirdo though. I understand most jokes and laugh for a few seconds, but some of them are just plain out stupid and I can't understand a word they're saying ;x.

Banned

I'll use that Red MGCoin to request a game of Guess This!, please.

The real Shonta Moderator

Yeah, I do. I don't really get enough iron in my diet. I don't like to eat vegetables. But since I'm at school, I've been tiring out more than usual. With a mixture of boring lectures and going up and down stairs, I don't think I can last!

I have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. But sometimes it takes me a while to get jokes. I'm also a little naive.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Matt
    *Hands over 4 CCPs*
    MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem

Kelly
    GT: This pokémon can manipulate the temperature to cloak itself in frigid air of minus 328 degrees F. Its body can never melt, even if exposed to fire.

Shonta
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Berry

(1/18 ) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/18 ) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
    I read magazines more than I read newspapers. I get the magazine NGC monthly, which tells me all that I really need to know about Nintendo stuff and the current goings on the the gaming world. I also read the Radio Times each morning, just because I like having something to look at when I'm eating breakfast and it's nice to know what's on TV and stuff on the day I'm reading it, or if there's anything I should remember to watch. The only newspaper that I ever look at is the local one, mainly because I don't want to be clueless as to what's going on in the town that I live in and I always recognise at least one person in it. I don't often watch the news on TV because I find it dull; I sometimes do for a few minutes just to see what the major headlines are, and I sometimes watch some of it with my parents, but other than that, I don't watch it.

1 MG, please!

Darkfire
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*
    SC: 2 CCPs
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Cheesey
    MG: Spark Gem