Well, i hadn't really realized until the dentist told me, but apparently removing your wisdom tooth gives you 7 days of medical leave, and it couldn't have come at a better time after 3 weeks of pure hell.

Anyway, long post ahead, juz to warn u guys.

1st off, my new modified deck. Beedrill is strong, yes, but i think its time to change it to smthng stronger, and so far, nothing is stronger than Ludicolo (holo) and rayquaza EX for the new set. As such, i've decided to focus on these two and see which is worth my time.

Rayquaza EX
As u can tell, unless an errata is issued, this card could very well be THE most broken card to date, although i'd say gardy EX ain't so far behind. Anyway, read the card to know it, cuz i'm moving on to possible combos.

Raichu: While doing 20, it lets me look for 2 L energy cards from my deck. 2nd attack allows me to choose if i want to pump them to someone else. Perfect for powering up rayquaza.

Blastoise EX: No need to explain. Raindance for max damage. Downside tho, i'll need 3 different energy cards.

Blaziken EX: Standard procedure really.

Camerupt deoxys: Same as raichu, but from the discard pile. Also, its other attack ain't half bad, dishing out 30 to any 2 pkmn.

Basic Plan
The basic plan is to charge up ray with as much energy (all basic, of course) as i want, then dish 'em out full force. 5 energy dishes out 100 straight, and with a good combo, i can keep knocking out every pkmn that comes along, while maybe Bellossom keeps me alive from the bench.

---

Ludicolo
Speed demon, tears through the deck lightning fast. The gem, tho, lies in the comboes, and it's sweet 2nd attack ensures more than 60 if u have a full bench.

Swampert holo: This one adds speed in charging up. Probably a better choice than blastoise due to its self-damaging downside.

Magneton: This one is a combo for its first attack. Like ludicolo, its power can be activated multiple times with multiple magnetons, so constant healing is all too easy.

Meteor Falls: However, i much prefer using this with the healing lombre than magneton

Basic Plan
The plan is very simple. Simply get out a full bench while powering up ludicolo and ur all set for a very strong attack. Dunsparce is crucial here.

---

So that's it for my new modified deck.

Next is my Deck of Hell. Yo ppl, don't yawn yet, i have an unlimited tourney in march. As usual, simply comments, but what i really want to know is if any of my pkmn can be switched with better ones; mainly, murkrow and chansey.

My deck has a few changes btw, here it is:

Pkmn(11)
3 sneasel
3 chansey
2 murkrow
2 cleffa
1 elekid

Trainers(34)
3 oak
1 steven's advice (from copycat, but juz testing)
4 com.search
3 itemfinder
3 gust
3 SER
3 lass
2 pkmn fan club
2 briney
2 gold berry
1 s.potion
2 focus band
1 no removal gym
2 ecogym
2 energy charge

4 dark
3 dark metal
4 DCE
3 recycle
1 full heal E.

Dark metal instead of rainbow throws away a combo of mine, but i'll risk it in exchange for more life. I'm guessing i need one more itemfinder, but that's about it. But more importantly, im wondering if i need to change the pkmn, especially murkrow and chansey.