Thread: DBZCCG Regionals Canceled?!

Default DBZCCG Regionals Canceled?!

Anyway, I know the DBZCCG/DBGTTCG base here isn't very big, but still We need more discussions here than just YGO.

*coughs and returns to topic* Rumor has it that Score has canceled all but two Regionals this year, leaving only one in Minnesota and one in Illinois. Also, on their Events calender, it only displays two Regionals :/ Minnesota and Illinois are a bit close to each other to be a fair distribution of regionals :/

Supposedly, this is all to prep for the next TCG they are releasing, which will be based off of the Dragon Ball Z (again...). Now, I think that they should only redo Saiyan and Frieza at most (since they kinda screwed up much, back then), but they can print whatever they want, I suppose...but why take away all the regionals? I dun't think its good PR :/

Anyway, I've been preparing my deck for a year now, and hearing news that the regional at my city as been canceled puts a damper on some of my plans :/ Hard work went down the drain, you know?

Anyway, discuss

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

My DBZ TCG friend isn't going to like this...

I better tell him before he makes any further plans.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well, look at it this way, considering that you once even HAD a regionals, compared to others who don't, you've had it better.

Depending on where you live, maybe you would want to go there for nationals? I personally wouldn't mind, although it would take a LOT of persuading from my parents to do so.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Roarkiller
    Well, look at it this way, considering that you once even HAD a regionals, compared to others who don't, you've had it better.

Depending on where you live, maybe you would want to go there for nationals? I personally wouldn't mind, although it would take a LOT of persuading from my parents to do so.
    Quite true. However, the news is still a bit disappointing :/ But I got to go last year, at least.

Nationals is quite a ways away, methinks. My parents probably wouldn't be willing to pay for a plane ticket just to play a TCG

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM