Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {Game} Who's That Trainer? Version 5: now with stamps and CCPs! {MA}

Default {Game} Who's That Trainer? Version 5: now with stamps and CCPs! {MA}

I *think* Quote 11 might be Tara. Clue 9 is Scott/Indraugnir, the most annoying part about it was he was supposed to be running the tournament in the first place. >.<

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes, Quote 11 is Tara. I wasn't sure whether anybody would have gotten that (or at least, not so quickly) given that she hasn't been an active part of the AC/CC system for while. *hands over 2 Stamps*

Clue 9 is most certainly Scott, too. I knew that he was meant to be running it in the first place, too, but I didn't want to mention that because it'd make it far too obvious. *hands over an additional 3 Stamps*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I trust the other workers didn't forget about this :|

Sets:

Set #9 (adopted): Absol, Meowth, Eevee, Ponyta.
    Set #14 (adopted): Smeargle, Charmander, Pikachu, Larvitar.
    Set #15 (adopted): Zangoose, Wailmer, Onix, Charmander.

Quotes:

Quote #8 (DT Battle Range): "I returned my attention to my punching bag. I shut my eyes and focused my energy; when I opened my eyes, a duplicate of me was standing next to me. I felt a little drained, but I was pleased to know that the Substitute had gone off without a hitch. I concentrated again, but this time, an aura of energy surrounded my clone and me. The aura flew into the air and formed into the shape of a small dragon, which proceeded to breathe a stream of flame onto the bunching bag. The bag bruised a bit, but didn’t catch on fire."

Quote #12 (CC Battle Arena): "I lunged at him, unaffected by my own poisonous gases that floated in the air around us as I lunged on top of him and pinned him under me. I sank my teeth into the back of his neck, tasting his blood over my tongue. The Smog drifted away, and the audience cried out as they saw me in what looked like an attempt to kill my fellow teammate. It was true that I had killed by biting through the neck before, and it was also true that if I wanted to, I could take Cassius’ life with one powerful bite."

Quote #13 (CC Battle Arena): "My four legs were weak. She won’t even forgive me!?! Was I that big of a jerk? I shivered from the darkness, the silence. I looked up at the stars in the sky, wishing I was up there with them. There was a sudden rustling in the tall grass beside me. I whipped my head to see what caused the noise. Nothing seemed to be there. At least, I thought so."

Clues:

Clue #11: Granbull's really get on the nerves of a pokemon belonging to this trainer.
    Clue #12: This trainer owns a pokemon whose father comes back to speak to him, just to make amends with things.

The real Shonta Moderator

Is Clue #12 Amy?
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes it is, Shonta. Have 3 Stamps/CCPs =)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Is Quote #13 Shonta? Ccps pelaseif correct
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yep, you're correct, Amy. *hands over 2 CCPs*

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Is set 15 Kerel?

EDIT: I am changing my guess. Is it Chris/Cheesey?
    EDIT2: For stamps please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes, Set 15 is Cheesey. What good taste in pokemon he must have, eh? 1 Stamp for you.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Thanks for updating! Is Clue 11 by any chance Amy too?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes Gabi, it is. I trust you'll be wanting your reward in Stamps? *hands over 3*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote 12: Darkfire?

Stamps if right.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes it is, Hannah. *hands over 2 Stamps*

Is Quote #8 The Blue Avenger??

If so, I'd like Stamps please!!
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Yes, Quote #8 is indeed Jeff. Take your 2 stamps.
    Someone please confirm the other guesses.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Is set 14 DarkPrince?

I'll be getting stamps exclusively now, because I'm striving for the same thing Chris is - 2000 stamps. Starting from 3... that's gonna be a while.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Is Set #9 Darkfire? Stamps please.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I checked and I don't think Set 14 is right, but I can't find anyone who has all four pokemon in that set (Three people that I know of own an adopted Smeargle, and DarkPrince isn't one of 'em. I am, but I don't have a Charmander, Pikachu or Larvitar.)

I'm back.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oh, I'm sorry... I remember seeing someone post about Remy and for some reason it stuck in my mind as DarkPrince. Please don't take it personally. ^^;

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Andy is correct, set #9 is Darkfire. *hands over a Stamp*

As for Set #14, no, it’s not Kyle. And seeing as you all seem to be rather confused as to who it is, I’ll give you a hint: Think of somebody who has recently been involved in something to do with the AC/CC system, but hasn’t really done much. Then try to find their page. I don’t want to give too much away but I don’t want to stall the game, you see…

And also, where are the other workers? I know Gabi’s got a full time job now and Amy’s been busy working on her 15 page paper, but where’s Andy? I think Gabi’s posted updates twice (including the very first post) and the rest of it’s been me. X_x

Elite Trainer

Well, I guess it WOULD be kinda confusing since I just came back...

Aha! It's pokemasterfrank. I couldn't get to his site originally because the link was wrong. I got to his homepage and clicked on the Adopted Pokemon Link, and wa-la(sp)! Smeargle, Charmander, Pikachu, and Larvitar.

I'm back.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes Patrick, it's Frank. Do you want 1 Stamp or 1 CCP?

I'll have the next update soon guys, given that you've solved everything since the last one.

Elite Trainer

Stamp, please.

I'm back.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ok, have your Stamp then =)