Versions 1 through 5 posted by Lady Vulpix and approved by Wolfsong.
Workers (in alphabetical order): andyizcool, Cheesey, Lady Vulpix, Wolfsong.

This game is aimed mainly for people who are into adopted and captured pokemon, but if you're not and you want to play, you're welcome to do it (only it will probably be harder for you to guess).

This is how it works: the workers will post sets (groups of adopted or captured pokemon belonging to a trainer), quotes (from the Battle Range, official tournaments like the Dragon Games, the Crystal Caves Battledome and the Eevee House), and clues (general information about a particular trainer). When I say trainers I refer to TPM members who have adopted or captured pokemon. Each clue, each quote and each set belongs to a trainer (trainers may or may not be repeated).

Each set guessed correctly will award the person who guessed it 1 stamp/CCP. Each quote will award 2 stamps/CCPs, and each clue will award 3 stamps/CCPs. A new stamp or CCP will be added every 2 days to the reward for each set, quote or clue that hasn't been guessed within that period.

There's also another important rule. If one of the trainers is you, you're not allowed to guess that one. This game tests how well you know others, not yourself.

You can start guessing now. I hope you enjoy this game!

Sets:

Set #1 (adopted): Dragonite, Charmander, Skitty, Poochyena.
Set #2 (captured): Lunatone, Octillery, Sneasel, Tyranitar.
Set #3 (captured): Donphan, Feebas, Absol, Bayleef.
Set #4 (adopted): Bagon, Swablu, Kirlia, Treecko.

Quotes:

Quote #1 (CC Battle Arena): "Feeling a flow of triumph unlike anything previous battles had given me, I managed to pull of a decent landing, in front of everyone, as they smiled at me.

I was strangely aware of my body, of my heart pounding, of the static still crackling through my muscles, of my feathers ruffling in the wind."

Quote #2 (DT Battle Range): "Diablo didn’t look angry, nor did he look disappointed. He looked neutral. “Go then. But if I ever see you again, I cannot ensure either you or your trainer’s safety.” He turned around and retreated into the darkness."

Quote #3 (CC Battle Arena): "I couldn’t hear what he had muttered but I assumed that it had been torment because of the expression on the breloom’s face when it tried to use iron tail again and it couldn’t. It said something obscene but luckily I had expected it and had my vines plugged into Aiko’s ears or she might have learned a new word."

Quote #4 (DT Battle Range): "No but don't worry, I know he can seem stubon or stupid sometimes but he's a good guy, and he might even eventually remember to give you some food by himself, but I can take care of that, besides you don't seem quite comfortable there, being thrown through a toilet inside your pokeball must have been very traumatic, but that's something all of us have to go through eventually...well maybe not but, well...will you come with us?..."

Clues:

Clue #1: This trainer has a Mr. Mime who knew Reaper the Salamence when she was a Bagon.
Clue #2: This trainer grew up in an orphanage in Lothern, Eataine.