Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.34

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.34

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Kirei, Lady Vulpix and TheBlueAvenger

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Default Updates

EMT Game
    Type: Rock
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

(5/9) Ever won anything from a competition? What was it? Do you like competitions? Why/Why not?

(5/10) What do other people do that annoys you most? Why? Do you do annoying things sometimes? Why/Why not?

(5/11) What time do you normally get up? Why? What time do you normally go to bed? Why?

(5/12) Do you wear a watch? Why/Why not? Where do you use it most? Why? What type of watch is it?

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

EMT Game: Rock Slide?

I'll get back with the polls later, probably tomorrow. For now I'd like to sell the following:

* 1 Darkness Gem
    * 1 Flame Gem
    * 5 Spark Gems
    * 9 Lunar Gems
    * 3 Ocean Gems
    * 7 Solar Gems
    * 7 Photosynthesis Gems
    * 2 Light Gems
    * 1 Rainbow Gem
    * 3 Division Gems
    * 7 Hollow Stones

That, if I've added correctly, should add up to 85 stamps.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'd like to sell that Photosynthesis Gem for stamps.

EMT: How about Rock Blast?

(5/9) Ever won anything from a competition? What was it? Do you like competitions? Why/Why not?

I've won a Pinewood Derby before - a race for little cars made out of balsa wood. I won a trophy. I normally like competing, if only because it's exciting, but I usually do not do too well.

(5/10) What do other people do that annoys you most? Why? Do you do annoying things sometimes? Why/Why not?

Well, my little brother has lots of little quirks that annoy me, but mostly what annoys me is people distracting me when I'm trying to focus. It makes me so unproductive. I know I am annoying sometimes, and I guess I just can't help it.

(5/11) What time do you normally get up? Why? What time do you normally go to bed? Why?

I get up at 6, because I have to get up then to get to school on time. I go to bed at 10, so I'm refreshed for next day's school.

(5/12) Do you wear a watch? Why/Why not? Where do you use it most? Why? What type of watch is it?

I do. It helps me know when classes let out so I can get to class on time. I use it most in school, for the aforementioned reasons. It's an Ironman Timex digital watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

My guess for emt is ancient power

Yes, it was an online survey for a radio station that i listen too. if you filled it out there awas a chance you could win something weekly. I won a cd single of Blake Shelton's Austin that was autographed by him. Sort of. Depends on what kind. They are fun the ones that i like

There are two things that tie for annoying me most. First is people trying to pretend to be somethign that they aren't and people that put others down just to make themselves look better..... Not sure why about the first but it just annoys me. THe second, one of my former friends did that to me al the time... Probably when i drink too much caffiene. Then i talk too much and get hyper ^^;

When i was in school it was 7 am every day caus ei had classes now i just sleep till i wake up which is different every day. It also varies but on average around midnight becuase theres so mcuh to do and sol little time/.

Yes, i do. It helps me to keep track of where i'm supposed to be and when. minaly when i was in school, it helped me keep track of where iw as supposed to be. Timex
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    Becca
    *hands over 2 stamps*
    MG: Flame Gem
    GT: This pokémon sheds its skin once a year. It has a boulder like body and is known for rolling down mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Missing_Link
    GT: Golem for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my first EMT use of the month. I'll also sell the gem for stamps
    Could another worker answer this, please? No offense to Soo, but she posts very infrequently and I've been waiting a week for an answer

As in, a sport or something else? For a sport, nothing but when I was little, we got trophies just because we participated in the league. As for something else, nope. I like competitions of any sort but I'm never the best

I hate it when people use 'like' in their sentences when it's not needed. My mom made me aware of this after I said it too much and now I hate it whenever others say it often

On weekdays, I usually get up at 7 and go to sleep near or at 12. On Saturday, 8:30 and on Sunday, near 11 but I still go to sleep near 12. Why? It all has to do with TV. If there's something I like that's on, I'm going to stay up and watch it

I have a watch, but I don't wear it. Actually, it's kind of broken since the piece that you use to adjust the time is missing. I like watches, but I don't like wearing them

EMT: Rock Tomb
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Whoa, haven't been here for a while.

Yes, I won $3000 from an art competition sponsored by Coca-Cola. I'm normally not a competitive person, but if it's art-related and has a good prize, I'd do it.

I think it's stupidity. Either that or ignorance, though sometimes people are both stupid AND ignorant. I, like everyone else, do stupid things once in a while. But when people do things like make broad generalizations or criticize something they don't have a clue about, that gets on my nerves.

Let's see, 6 AM on weekdays cause I have to go to school and 10 AM on weekends/holidays. For bedtime, it's 11 PM on weekdays and 12 AM on weekends/holidays.

No, I don't wear a watch. I used to, but then the batteries stopped working and I never bothered to get new ones. I don't use a watch cause my cell phone has the time.

2 EMTs please! *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Shonta
    MG: Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs
    I took the 2 Stamps/CCPs in Stamps.

GT: This Pokemon's horn grows slowly so it prefers not to fight.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Heracross. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I think it's popping their gum. The sudden noise just breaks my concentration. What do I do that's annoying? At times I ask a lot of questions or stupid questions. Sometimes I just want to make sure that I know everything there is to know about something. That just makes some people annoyed.

I usually get up at 6 some weekdays and around 7:45 other weekdays. Weekends and Fridays are up in the air. I have classes to get to and, depending on the day, I either have to wake up at 6 or at 7:45. I usually try to go to bed at around midnight. I would go earlier but there's Adult Swim to watch at that time.

All the time. I always want to know what time it is. I especially like to wear it to school so I know the exact second that my classes end. It's a Timex Expedition with Indiglo.

3 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I have in riding horses. I've won a lot of blue ribbons in different areas of jumping and a few division champion ribbons. ^^U I love competing, especially when I have a horse that actually listens to me.

I don't like it when people act stupid. Like this one guy in PE who dances around and skips like a ballarena... And he's like over 6'. I try not to be annoying, but I have gotten on people's nervers a few times. ^^U

I like to get up around 8, but mostely I have to get up around 7:10 for school. xxU I normally go to bed around 9-10ish so I can shat to all of my friends.

I do not, but I carry a cell phhone with me. i tend to lose watches. I use it most often during school or around the end of the day, and it has digital numbers on it.

4 MGs, please
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

EMT Game
    Type: Rock
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Rock Slide, Rock Blast, Ancientpower, Rock Tomb
    Congrats, Gabi has won a Rock Slide TM.

Gabi
    *Hands over 85 Stamps*

Jeff
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
    MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem

Becca
    GT: I'm looking into the matter.
    MG: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin

Aragornbird
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Stat Modification Die, Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP
    EMT: Water Pulse TM, Bubblebeam TM

Shonta
    GT: No sorry. It was Nidorina.
    MG: Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem

Darkfire
    MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

(5/13) Where did you last go to on holiday? Who did you go with? What did you like about it? How often do you go on holidays? Why?

(5/14) What do you think future Goldenrod Tower questions should involve? Why? Are the lack of current questions drying Goldenrod Tower out? Why/Why not?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

That's fine, but I hope no one forgets about it. I don't want to go rummaging through old pages just to find proof that I had another Red MGCoin and possibly a blue one to get a EMT crank

And on that note, I'll use a blue and red coin from my recent MGs to use the EMT for the 'first' crank of the month
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the Spark Gem for stamps, please.

(5/13) Where did you last go to on holiday? Who did you go with? What did you like about it? How often do you go on holidays? Why?

I went to Maryland, with my father - my grandparents live up there. I lve going there, if only because my grandmother and uncle tend to spoil me a lot. It's a nice feeling. And I love seeing my family. I don't go on holiday a lot, maybe once every month or so - usually we just go up to my stepgrandmother's house. We just don't get a lot of time off.

(5/14) What do you think future Goldenrod Tower questions should involve? Why? Are the lack of current questions drying Goldenrod Tower out? Why/Why not?

I don't really mind whatever the questions involve. I couldn't think of questions on a daily basis, so I'm not the person to ask. And I think that as long as there is AC/CC, Goldenrod Tower will have someone frequenting it. For example, me.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Administrator

Wow! On the first guess! And I almost didn't follow my hunch but in the end I did. Thanks! My only pokemon who can learn it (other than my Expedia Kabuto who's unlikely to use it) already has it so I'm going to look for a friend to give it to.

Yes, a medal once, an honorary mention for creativity another time, and a certificate another time, and a few trophies in birthdays. The medal was the hardest to achieve, I got it in an interschool maths competition. And, of course, I've won some things on TPM, like a runner-up medal in the philosophers tournament, a silver medal at the first Eagle Games, Caledor at the first Griphon Games, the 2nd prize of the Dragon Games, Celeste at the Melee Games, and some levels and items in races and EMT games. I like competitions as long as everyone has fun. When fights come out of them, or someone starts feeling too much pressure, I think it's the time to stop.

Say things about me that aren't true. I've always hated that, because others (or even themselves) may believe them. And smoke in front of me, I hate that too. It literally makes me sick and I think it's completely disrespectful. And also discriminate others, or me, for all the well-known stupid reasons. I do annoying things sometimes, like make corrections whenever I see something's less than perfect, and making painful jokes. I try to stop myself, but sometimes I can, and sometimes people feel offended at being corrected.

Around 7 AM, give or take an hour. Because I like it and mornings are the time when I can do the most things. Somewhere between 11 PM and Midnight. Because I need to sleep at least 6 hours, and at most 9.

Yes, because I like knowing the time whenever I need it. I use it everywhere. It's an Election analogue watch with lines marking the minutes and numbers marking the hours, and an arm for the seconds too. Blue face, light green numbers, silver lines. The part that goes around the wrist (name, please?) is blue as well.

To Salta, with my father, and I liked everything. It's a beautiful place, and I was visiting my grandmother and it's good to see her, and I had some delicious food from the Argentinean Northwest. I normally go somewhere for a few days once a year, but I haven't had a long vacation for ages. I wonder if I'll ever have one again.

Well, it's hard to keep the place active without questions, but obviously people are still interested because whenever there are questions, activity picksup. I don't know, the questions can be anything. From everyday things like food or things we normally use, to likes and dislikes, to opinions on serious topics (like what I said earlier about discrimination), to culture-related questions (like questions about traditions). I think a good mix of topics, especially a combination of light and serious ones, would be nice.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Oh well. I would like to use the Red MGCoin that I won in the previous MG to play another game of GT.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer

I can't remember our last holiday that we went anywhere to relax. We don't vacation often. All of my off time is taken up on showing horses.

Maybe more Pokemon-related, just because Goldonrod Tower is in a Poke game. And the lack of activity worker-wise is all that's dring the Tower up. xx

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I expect you all saw this coming, but... I'm resigning.

Right now I don't have the time to update frequently, and neither do I have the enthusiasm/dedication to do it any more. Because of homework and revision for my exams, I've just lost my time for stuff and I need to make priorities. I can't work here any more because it would just be a chore that would take up my time, rather than something that I actually want to do. I don't deserve the spot and to be honst, I don't think Soo does either.

Andy, I know you're doing all the work but I just can't work here at this point in time and I know that after my exams what I'll want to focus on more will have changed. I need to make priorities and make sure that I use my time properly, and I'd rather use that time to do stuff like practice playing my piano/sax rather than work at something online which is just like a burden.

I hope that made sense :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    I expect you all saw this coming, but... I'm resigning.

Right now I don't have the time to update frequently, and neither do I have the enthusiasm/dedication to do it any more. Because of homework and revision for my exams, I've just lost my time for stuff and I need to make priorities. I can't work here any more because it would just be a chore that would take up my time, rather than something that I actually want to do. I don't deserve the spot and to be honst, I don't think Soo does either.

Andy, I know you're doing all the work but I just can't work here at this point in time and I know that after my exams what I'll want to focus on more will have changed. I need to make priorities and make sure that I use my time properly, and I'd rather use that time to do stuff like practice playing my piano/sax rather than work at something online which is just like a burden.

I hope that made sense :/
    I'm sorry to see you leaving and I'll look into Soo. I would do anything to be better at bass guitar like you and your piano/sax. I guess anyone who would like to work here could start PMing me.

Becca
    EMT: Shadow Ball TM

Jeff
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi
    MG: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Light Gem, Flame Gem, Flame Gem, Mystery Box

Shonta
    GT: Even though this Pokemon's body is very skinny it's fast when catching its prey.

Darkfire
    MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell those two gems for stamps.

Shonta
    GT: Even though this Pokemon's body is very skinny it's fast when catching its prey.
    Oh man. Um, Furret? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer

A game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *hands over a Credit*

And I'll use the rest of my credits for 8 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards, please. *hands oiver last Credits* I am playing for Green MG Coins, numbers 1, 3, and 5 please.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

I'd like to open my Mystery Box, please. As my item of choice, I'll take 2 stamps if that's ok.

I'd also like to inform that I've given my Rock Slide and Conversion 2 TMs to TheBlueAvenger, for Groove Guy and Previsiona respectively.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem[/b]
    I'd like to sell all for stamps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Corfu, last summer, with my mumu and my dad (my brother went to Lanzarote with some of his friends). I loved most of it, the scenery was incredible, we were in a nice hotel a short walk from the beach, and it was nice and hot. People were friendly, too. I normally go on holiday once a year because it's usually all we can afford if we want to go abroad.

Anything; if it can be turned into a question, use it. Simple as that. Though if the whole 'why/why not' that seems to turn up at the end of every question could be cooled down, I think that'd be great. I appreciate that it helps pad an answer out, but I find it gets so repetitive, especially if you're answering a couple of questions in a row. I don't really know the current situation that well, considering I haven't been around and active for the best part of two weeks so I don't know how to respond to that bit. It's probably more to do with workers than lack of questions.

2 MGs and 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Notice!
    Sorry for the downtime but things have been a little busy around Soo and myself. I don't want to blame Chris for leaving because it's not his fault he has so many exams and stuff. Gabi has kindly offered her services as our new Goldenrod Tower Worker. Thanks for the help Gabi.

Jeff
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Shonta
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Darkfire
    MP: Ekans, Smeargle, Venonat, Pelipper, Corsola, Alakazam, Lunatone, Sealeo, Wartortle, Whismur, Relicanth, Ho-oh, Paras, Feraligatr
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Gabi
    MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, Darkness Gem

Amy
    *Hands over 8 Stamps*

Hannah
    MG: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

(5/25) Have you missed Goldenrod Tower being active? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing about Goldenrod Tower? Why?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Soo gave me this GT: This pokémon has a slim body, builds a unique nest and likes hunting Ratatta.

You are Furret!

(5/25) Have you missed Goldenrod Tower being active? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing about Goldenrod Tower? Why?

To tell the truth, I used to frequent the tower but now I've gotten lazy. ^_^ I would have missed it if I checked it often, though; I like looking at MGs that I get. It's the sheer randomness of it all that appeals to me. I love surprises!

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Administrator

You're welcome. I've never applied before because I didn't (and still don't) think I'd be able to come up with polls everyday, but the rest of the things I can do, and looking at how things are right now, I believe that will be better than nothing. So thanks for accepting my offer.

I did miss it, especially because the whole subforum became rather inactive without it. I like the little fun it adds to everyday posting, and the games even though I haven't played them in a while.

Sure did! Everyone's so busy with schoolwork and all that this forum seemed a little empty. I missed having to think up answers to the daily poll. My favorite thing about the GT is playing the games and winning prizes.

MG please. I would also like to play another game of Guess This.
    Random Quote:

Administrator

Karin and Shonta get an Ocean Gem each.

Shonta's GT: this pokemon is known for its long legs, and for its unique way of trapping its opponents. It can have either of 2 different traits.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    Becca
    *hands over 2 stamps*
    MG: Flame Gem
    GT: This pokémon sheds its skin once a year. It has a boulder like body and is known for rolling down mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Missing_Link
    GT: Golem for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my first EMT use of the month
    Andy, can you please answer this for me? I've been waiting almost three weeks and I'm pretty sure Soo is not going to do it
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Gabi
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Becca
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    EMT: Mimic TM

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    Shonta's GT: this pokemon is known for its long legs, and for its unique way of trapping its opponents. It can have either of 2 different traits.
    Please be Ariados. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Not really. I've had bigger priorities this week (namely exam revision-I'm taking a break at the moment and was out all Monday night), so I have only been logging on for a few minutes really; even if the place was active, I doubt I'd have posted.
    My favourite thing is either getting free stuff for doing nothing or getting a couple of TMs each month, simply because it's stuff you get but don't have to work for o_O

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sure, but I completely understand that people have lives outside of TPM, so it's not really that big of a deal for me. My favorite part would have to be the EMT< because I really like getting new TMs for my Pokemon.

All: I'm sorry I was away so long. I have had a few problems at work lately and a bit of stress and had trouble being active. I'm sorry and hope to make up for things now, if it's OK with everyone.

Becca
    I'm sorry it took so long. Furret WAS the right answer - what would you like as your prize? I can't remember what you asked for but whatever it is you'd like you can have two of them, because I think it's unfair you had to wait so long.

Hannah
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff
    MG: Berry

EMT GAME
    Type: Normal
    Power: ???
    Acc: ???
    PP: ???
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON&#039;T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Karin had the Furret GT, not me. Andy already gave me my prize

EMT: Body Slam
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT: Attract?

I'm so dense. I read it and yet I STILL managed to write your name Becca! Karin, you can choose a prize and have two of them and I hope this is OK with you Andy but I think Becca should be allowed another Blue MG coin. I kept you waiting too long as well, I'm sorry.
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON&#039;T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Advanced Trainer

Yeah, of course I miss it. I remember once when a day rarely went by without a new poll. I do like the prizes, or course. And it's always fun to play the games., Especially the EMT games.

MP: Ekans, Smeargle, Venonat, Pelipper, Corsola, Alakazam, Lunatone, Sealeo, Wartortle, Whismur, Relicanth, Ho-oh, Paras, Feraligatr
    Can this Pokemon evolve?

EMT: Extremespeed!!!

8 games of Group 2 Scratchcards for Green MGCoinms please, numbers 1, 2, 3, please.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cool, thanks! ^_^ And don't worry, Soo, I know how busy it can get sometimes.

Oh, and I'll take two Blue MGCoins.

I'll sell the Gem Gabi gave me for 2 Stamps.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

EMT Game: Hyper Beam?

And I'll have today's 10 Group 2 SC's please. For 5 CCPs.