Thread: Yes, I know, I suck.

Default Yes, I know, I suck.

I started the e-zine then sodded off, then came back and stopped someone else from doing it and then sodded off again. Sorry all. The stonig of Darien shall commense shortly, if you'd like to collect your boulders and proceed to the stoning gallery we shall be with you as soon as is possible.

I do not see a new E-zine, whether anyone's working on one or not, I don't know. I'm interested in getting one going again if no one else is doing one, but I don't want to leave people in the lurch again... Incidentally I think I left in a huff last time because I got no entries for the contest. Sorries.

So what is the state of affairs with the E-zine? Is there one? Is someone in charge? Does anyone still want to work on it? If you're not up to scratch, it's basicly a monthly posted... thing... like an e-zine (electronic 'zine (magazine)) with a Fic Spotlight, which is a review of a fic and an interview with the writer (IIRC), and an Under-Appreciated Fic Spotlight which is the same thing, but for fics that aren't getting the response they deserve (or their writer thinks they deserve) and maybe a fic preview, I dunno, stuff like that. There are also columns, if people are willing to write them, and... stuff.

The stoning of Darien will start now. Commence Stoning.
    *yawn*

Possibly temporarily back. Again.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

I'm still up to helping you with it, definately. Just right now I'm a tad busy with final exams and ISUs-- cause all that work that comes at the end of the year is piling on. When I get some spare time, yeah, I definately can help.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, I never found out what happened to the last e-zine that never existed, and then you disappeared, so I don't know what's going on. In any case, I'm free to help, however, as mid-year exams are next week I'll only be able to help after them, ie. after June 2nd. So contact me if you want any reviews written or anything like that.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I can give some help, at least until next semester starts. So I've got a few months here where I can contribute. If someone wants to start it up, then I'll try to write a column... or a review... or some really lame jokes... or something. Yeah.

P.S. If you're reading this, jimm, I actually am still working on reviewing your fic. Don't worry; I haven't forgotten it! It's just a very difficult piece to review due to its nature. But I'm still on it!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Actually... waiting a bit for finals and suchlike to finish seems like a good idea. I have two exams left to do this week, plus I bare sad tidings: My Computer is Dying. There is a possibillity she will be replaced, but it may take a few weeks (and if she isn't... don't wanna think about it.) So, if anyone else is interested, feel free to reply, but I won't be co-ordinating things for a little while.

Err... Peace Out(?)(!)
    *yawn*

Possibly temporarily back. Again.