• It was, meh

1 10.00%
  • I didnt like it.

1 10.00%

Thread: Wedding Crashers

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Wedding Crashers

I just got back from seeing Wedding Crashers and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. Without a doubt one of the funniest films I have seen in a long time. I am a big VV fan and Owen Wilson is ok too. Having the Man, Mr Christopher Walken in it though clinched it for me. I was laughing throughout and so was everyone else in the screen, which was still very full even though it has been out for a while now.

Me and Sue went to go see Wedding Crashers last friday but it was sold out when we got there so had to see Dark Water instead (which sucked balls).

So, anyone else seen it and what ya think?

Uchiha
    Sasuke

"I have lost faith in this pathetic clan"
    GreenShirT
    Still a Misc Mod at heart

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Wedding Crashers

I haven't seen it yet but I would like to tomorrow evening. Thank you for the good review, oh, and Dark Water sucked balls as well.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I havent seen it yet but from the adverts it looks very very good!

Will definately try and see it sometime soon

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I saw it last Saturday and have to say it was a better average movie in my eyes. It had its funny movie, was at some points quite provocative but never went overboard. Unfortunately it didn't have any really memorable scenes, it's a movie you'll most likely forget quickly. The best movie with Owen Wilson to date in my opinion.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[b][size=3] The movie isn't released in my country yet. What is it all about? I'm too lazy to search for any movie review sites.

Just read from the papers that this movie recently overtaken Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the number one seat. Oh and also both version Dark Water really sucks.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Saw it when it first came out. I was dragged along by some friends, but I was pleasantly surprised at the end. I found myself LOLing quite a bit. Vaughn was excellent, as was Wilson. They made a great team. (Although I found the presence of Christopher Walken only slightly creepy. He's in every movie!)
    I haven't been on since 2006!!!11
    Currently Modding @ ACC

Cloyster Moderator

Yeah, old thread, but I thought I'd bring it back up considering this just came out on DVD and I saw it for the first time just now (uncut version). It was pretty good, not really the best movie I ever saw, but still quite good. Vince Vaughn and that girl he was with were both quite funny, not to mention some other members of that family. Owen Wilson was ok in it, he almost seemed mostly there for the awwww factor (especially at the end, but I won't spoil anything). All in all a good movie, I'd reccomend it, especially as a date movie. I'd have to say that the only thing that really dissapointed me was that even though parts of it took place, and were filmed near where I live, I didn't see any place I recognized, oh well, still good.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

for all seasons Moderator

It wasn't bad, but nothing incredibly spectacular. I felt the actors' performances outweighed the plot, which didn't go very far.
    I preferred Shanghai Noon as far as Owen Wilson movies go, but I like most Jackie Chan movies anyway.

Walken fit the role well as usual, though the highlight of the film for me was Isla Fisher. I'd never heard of her before this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit