State of the ASB Address

A bit early, but hell, I got News to tell

Movelists

It's about damn time huh! Well you all can now see the new Improved ASB Movelist over in the TOwers. Take some time, familiarize yourself with it. Look over the moves-ask questions. Post questions, help me make it better than the best :O. I'll appreciate all comments. Much thanks to Elf for helping me compile this sucker.

One Rule: Once we all get this Movelist straightened out-All Refs need to know the effects of these moves in all matches onward. K great n_n

Contests

The May Contest is active for sign-ups. Alot fo ya have dove in already, and that's great I'm sure I can think of some simple yet fun things to do for this one. Remember, Reservations are until May 7th! The rules and parameters for the whole contest will be up by then..

Tournaments

Tournament is in Round Two, and 2 of our three Matches are blasting forth. Phoenixsong and Andrew is delayed for extenuating circumstances and I will decide what to do there shortly. But with the way this one is going, who's up for another one?!?!?

We'll see what's in the works for July.

Gym Leader Acquisition

An interesteing question was brought up to me by Knight of Time. Specifically, what happens if after this test run through is complete, we don't have any Gym Leaders-or if we have a lesser number than 8.

Well, when that time comes, we may either decide to pick the person with the best overall Match against a Gym Leader, or we may keep it at whatever number we have (depending on activity levels and what not.) Let's just focus on where we are with matches now.

Again, those of you that wanted to battle Andrew -please be paitent. I will have a solution soon.

Moderation

Hey, remember a long time ago when we had those Moderator applications and you all filled them out and then Hyp and I reviewed them all to see who'd we pick as the next ASB Mod.?

Well...it turns out I'm an idiot, and Hyp told me to tell you all whom we picked months ago. I kinda forgot about that. Good thing I use my PM box huh. So, without further ado, we chose---

Wtf? I didn't pick him?!?1 O god, now he's gonna bother me all day ;_;!

Welcome to the great world of modding MeLoVeGhOsTs!

Misc.

Hrm. Other than that...there is no real big news. Oh well maybe the fact that there's a Hyp look alike popping in every now and then. Gotta wonder if he's gonna make a return anytime soon. Might even be his offspring Isoceles... >>

Anyway, you keep fightin'; ASB !