UPDATE - JULY 26TH

A lot of news folks!

Wild Moderator Appears!

We are delighted to welcome TheBlueAvenger as a moderator of ASB. Dan, Becca and I felt that given the increase in activity, a new mod would be welcome arms. Jeff will be officially modded very soon and we look forward to having him on the team!

Xmas Tree loses its needles

Alas, our summer Xmas is drawing to a close. Only 5 days left of sunshine-filled presents so if you've any to give, do it soon! After that expect a Tree when Christmas actually comes around. It has so far recieved an overwhelming response and everybody has got slightly bigger teams because of it!

The Xmas Tree is here

The Tiny Tourney
Information Center

From the first round we have two sucessful entrants into Round 2 - Dark Dragonite and Crystal Tears. Well done guys! We're nearly finshed the first round, and check the Information topic for any updates to the Tournament. The battles are below:
Hyperness Is a Good Thing VS DarkTyranitar
Dragonis VS SaffirePersian
Dark Dragonite VS Charles Legend - Finished
Crystal Tears VS Mega Horny - Finished

The Not-So-Tiny Tourney
Information Center

The First ASB Tournament is into the final round! A big 3-3 with arena changes that's already proving difficult for our finalists TheBlueAvenger and Andrew! This showdown has some pretty cool Pokemon duking out so check it out and root for who you want to win!

After the match a ceremony will be held in the Information Center which is where the trophies and prizes will be given out.

The Grand Festival
Information Center

Due to the nature of summer, it has barely lived up to its "Grand" namesake due to numerous absences and delays. However I am told the First Appeal Stage will be up very soon. Vermillion also tells me he is unable to judge for Round 3, so I will be selecting ajudge for that part.

The First Appeal Stage is here

Arivadechi CCC!

The Chunky Clefable Cafe is shutting down on August 1st, to be replaced by an entirely new diner-based hangout. From what I've gathered, a bunch of the ditto hanging around will be transforming the new Chat thread into various different resturaunts and, as a result, it will undergo a new name on the first of every month.

Look out for Hoothooters on August 1st!

Gym Leaders

Back by popular demand, 6 Gym Leaders will soon be arriving at ASB. The discussion thread is here and I am glad to say we are close to revealling them! (Although, on MSN I've been as tight-lipped as an Imaginary Wide-Lipped Eel) We're awaiting confirmation from all 6.

The Fourth Battle Slot
Results

The results were:
17 Votes: Yes
2 Votes: No

So the Fourth Slot shall stay. Hurrah.

Thats all for now!