UPDATE

Tournament News

In a spectacular match, Andrew defeated Darkfire and is now on his way into the second round of the ASB Tournament. Well done, Andrew! Many matches are underway and I think we have only two which have not yet begun. Good luck everyone!

Furthermore I have to stress I am not really happy with the activeness of refs. I know everyone has a life, and prioirities, and I am not trying to eradicate them. However so many of the matches are deteriorating and I have felt the need to take over the reffing for one match to keep it consistent. Remember this kind of thing loses the flow if we wait three weeks for someone to post. Please try and keep on top of things everyone.

Contests

The October Contest is still chugging away. Everyone is so busy it's really ground down. Of course we will persevere, and make sure it IS completed. After all it was started in October, so it's the October Contest. However, the November Contest WILL have to start some time in November.

The November Contest has some nice twists in it, TBA tells me. Sounds like a good idea. Everyone in the Oct Contest, keep it regular and try not to forget.

The Battle Frontier

In the Towers is a Battle Frontier feedback thread. A discussion on the direction we want to go in terms of introducing the Battle Frontier into 2006. Check there for the facts, and please everyone give your thoughts. A link is below. Thanks.

Battle Frontier: Thoughts?

Egg Center

The Hallowe'en Promotion has now ended. Look out for Christmas promotions.

My Fic....Yay

Ch5 is up. Andrew guest stars as himself! Link in my sig.

That's all, folks!

Thanks for your time, guys!