Just a small update today.

Tournament Draws near...

Yes, it is only 5 days until we begin the ASB Tournament! Excited? I hope so. I know I am. It is really time for everyone to make last-minute preparations and evolutions and whatnot. But until the 16th, details are hush-hush and kept closely guarded by me and Dan. I think everyone will really enjoy the set-ups and situations you'll be thrown into. And the prize is quite good, too....

Term starts

Well for many of us, school has started and I have just finished my first week of college. It may be a more strained time for all of us, but everyone please try to remember reffings and battles if you're busy. Post in the absence tower if you're going to be away for more than 3 days.

September Contest

6 Hopefulls have signed up for the September Pokemon Contest. Anyone wanting to apply to be a Contest Judge (and ref the October Contest) see the Reffing Tower, ASB Basics, or simply PM me and I'll explain everything. This month, the contest is slightly smaller, and this month I have also custom-made the ribbon instead of recolouring and editing the Battle Tower one from Ru/Sa ^^.

Blatant Advertising

Yes, it is shameful, but I am blatantly advertising my new fic. The Pokemon Masters League (A Tribute to ASB) is a fic based on the expiriences and wonderment of lovely old ASB itself! When I started here, I thought the goings on here would be perfect for a fic and have put pen to paper. A number of members have already been written into chapters and many more are going to do so.

The fanfic takes place in a large village where The Pokemon Masters League takes place. All the characters, Towers and events are here. I'd love feedback from ASB members, so check out the link below to have a read! Ch1 is up now.

The Pokemon Masters League (A Tribute to ASB)

*phew* Blatancy out the way. Thanks!