Thread: ASB News [December 2016]

Threaded View

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default ASB News [December 2016]

As you may have seen, TML is leaving ASB and as a result, the forum has been placed in the care of myself and Razor Leaf.

As Head Mods in this forum we will be both working together to make ASB as great as it can be. We are planning some interesting ideas in the ASB forum over the next few weeks, and if anybody has feedback then they are more than welcome to contact either one of us through PM.

This post will be sticked and is basically to alert everyone of what's going on in the forum. It will be updated as regularly as needs be by either me or Razor Leaf.

Our first task is going to be moving all old/DQ-ed battles to the ASB archive. Originally this was for old matches on the old ASB server, but we feel the forum needs a spring clean.

Furthermore, we are going to be launching some more businesses, and if the activity picks up, then a Tournament may or may not begin. Of course, Tournaments will not be too commonplace, but there will be ways for any ASB-ers to voice their ideas and showcase some potential tournament ideas.

Reffing will be monitored closely to ensure that the quality of Reffing is maintained. We are also hoping to include a Loyalty System to battling and reffing, which will be explained as time goes on. This is to reward those who stay with us for long periods of time. Reffing for a certain amount of time will also be rewarded.

As there is just me and Dan, we will of course need a new Mod. Over the course of the next few weeks we will be looking at various potential candidates and deciding who, if anyone, should be modded.

So for now, I hope you all enjoy ASB and the changes we are going to implement in the future. Thanks.
    Last edited by The Blue Avenger; 1st July 2009 at 07:58 PM.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013