State of the ASB Address

Hello all. May is in, and that's great. Allergies are gonna be gone pretty much altogether, summer's rolling in (Winter for you folks down unda) and I actually start reffing a bit more because that time of year is fast approaching!

Reffing

So. How're we doing. Reffing tower is getting some use finally, which is great. Tower of the Ascended hasn't done too bad in terms of reffings. I can tell you what I am thinking though. I'm thinking that its gonna be a good summer with the way battles are moving. Yeah some are slow, but with people coming back now, it will pick up to a good gait. Yay for that.

Also Ref/Member of the Season: Spring Edition ends in June, so keep at it. We're watching you o.o...MLG watches you when he's naked though, so be wary though.

Contest/Tournament?

Wow. We haven't had a contest all year. Nor had we any inkling of a Tournament. WelL, all that's about to change. Yessir, we're going to either have a Grand Festival or a Tournament! But-unlike decisions in the past, your Mod-team alone is going to decide which one will it be.

Unless of course, you think that's unfair, to which you can send your reasoning to MLG or I in PM.

Randomness/Moderation

Yeah so this section is new. Mainly 'cause MLG's getting a bunch of cheap shots at me lately in these NL's and I haven't the chance to counter.

But how do you counter a person who does such a good job, and is there when you are not and helps everyone out and still has a stern grip on his cock, and still focuses on the issues and still laughs abut it all and still wants to snuggle with his soiled socks after watching Beverly Thrills Cock 1-4 in a row?

Yeah, MLG's a hard one to replace n_N! I've been so sick these last few months that ugh, life was a chore, and I apologize ASB. Kina took it out on you. Never again. I'll get back into super reffing shape and throw some more energy into it, 'cause that's what we do. We bounce back hard! We're not a damn surviving ASB for nothin'

Ladder

Heald's gonna do some ladder Sprucing, and I am going to open up a few reffing slots. Check for them. We kinda want the Ladder to have a proper run, just to see how things are, feelings, adjustments, stuff like that.

Misc

Whoa, off soapbox there. What, 7 days til Iron Man, and its Free Comic Book Day. Uhh Whoa lets see. New members this past month include C~Dub, Deragf, papabopp, thatguy and Patar all of whom receive one point for being new and awesome and well received by everyone! . Claim it at the Financial Center, and link to this post :O

I'ma work on getting some oldbies back...they owe me -.-..and well soon it'll be that time of year. We have some good stuff ready for the summer, and if you didn't know, in the Incubation Center, all Pokemon they are flowery seem to hatch more often in their respective Egg Groups (Most likely Earth Eggs..but there's a few that hide out in other groups....mayyybe)

Uhh yeah. I got nothing but I got comics to snag. You keep fightin', ASB.

teeheehee