TOURNAMENT BEGINS

Yep, the Tournament has now started, and all 16 battlers will soon get a chance to battle it out for the grand prize of.. some stuff I've forgotten right now. Chris will smack me for forgetting. Anyway, positions in it are now closed, so for any newcomers, you'll just have more time to prepare until the next one is held.

ASB CHRISTMAS TREE

Members of ASB who have been here long enough to recall the Christmas Tree will be glad to hear it will be here in December. For those who don't know, it's basically a place where you can indulge in the 'Give and Receive'ness of the Holiday Season. If you want to share out some points with your friends, or buy them an egg, you can do it here without any regards for general rules.

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE

It can't all be fun and games, have to be a mod sometime or another. Harassing a referee or battler in any way, be it through Private Message, Instant Messenger or in the topic directly will face being DQ'd from their battle, and their opponent receiving full points no matter what stage the battle is at. Harassment of the banker will result in Points being deducted from accounts (including going into Negative numbers). Obviously further harassment will go further than ASb and will be taken up with the entire forum mods.

THE SEPTEMBER POKEMON CONTEST
By Chris 2.0

Unfortunately this months contest was cut short - Tourney information and a busy time for all meant the final match was cut short. Normally I would have panned it out but I know both Darkfire and Chris W are busy so we may have taken some time.

The winner is Darkfire and her Bulbasaur, Ambrosia. They are now up in the Hall of Fame.

The October Contest is going to be posted and judged by my lovely assistant Vermillion. As usual it will have 8 competetors. Old and new may join, so don't be shy!

NO BLATENT ADVERTISING

I'm not advertising anything. Yay me!