So most people are aware now that a lot of posts have gone. Refs - your work may have been deleted and I know you put a lot of thought and consideration into your reffings. Battlers, those last few rounds wherein victory was in your grasp have gone and you are hurtled back to a slightly earlier part of your match. And, for some of us lucky ones, those really unlucky rounds have left us forever and we might get lucky next time.

But I have to stress the fact that unless we try to work back to where we were, this forum is going to wheeze and clatter its way to some sort of forum cemetary.

I know its frustrating but we need to sort it out. I myself have been seen posting with things like "We've lost 4 rounds!" and "oh god the match has dissapeared!" but we should try and get things back to normal.

Otherwise, people are too pissed off because their matches have regressed, people won't reply and all threads will drift back into the pages of our forums history.

So if you're a ref - please try and get back on track; please don't be put off by the fact some of your work is lost.

Battlers, the same applies. If you're strategy paid off, or the dice worked in your favour, please try and put that behind you and make sure the match can progress. Check your matches to see if it's your turn to attack.

Thanks guys!