Update: December 17th

ASB Christmas Tree

Well we have a mere 8 days left until Christmas, so if you haven't already given out some festive cheer, then visit the Christmas Tree! Make sure to visit regularly, as you never know who might be giving you a gift!

Smeargle

Now I know a few people have the sketching Smeargle on their team, and there has been debate on how exactly this will work out. We have decided on how Sketch will work:

Sketch:
Sketch is used by a Smeargle immediately after an opponent uses another move. The move in question is immediately added to the Smeargle’s moveset until the end of the battle. The Smeargle’s art can provide whatever focus (club for Bone Club, for instance) or body shape (wing for Wing Attack, for instance) is necessary to perform the move, and ALL moves are susceptible to being Sketched. Period. Excellent accuracy.

If a Smeargle is used in battle, it can use sketch up to 25 times. The referee will have to keep a log (in each round) of what moves Smeargle has learned. When Smeargle is KO'ed, it loses those moves and starts fresh in its next match.

If you know people who this should apply to, PM them the information. A similar post will be made in the Attack List Beta.

Battle Frontier

This will be launched in 2006, but a date is not set. For those unaware of what the Battle Frontier is, then I have written below a short summary of it.

In Pokemon Emerald, upon defeating the Elite 4, you are able to catch a boat to the Battle Frontier. It is an exclusive area of battling for only the strongest trainers. There are seven facilities to test your ability , each run by a trainer, called a Frontier Brain. They are stronger than other Gym Leaders.

Obviously details on the various facilities are going to be kept closely secret until the Frontier Opens, but check the thread out in ASB Towers and you can see suggestions on how we might execute the Battle Frontier. The Frontier Brains all have tweaks to the battles, and theyre sure to add a twist to ordinary Battles. Check it out!

Egg Center

A new type of egg has been discovered at the Egg Center!

The Wonder Egg
[i]This egg is golden in colour with a perpetual glow and a gentle ringing eminating from it. It has the chance of any species of Pokemon (excluding legendaries) hatching from it.

So try it out guys!

That's all, folks

Keep it cool, and have a good ASB!