Warning Crazy Original

Ok the challenge goes like this. The first 3 pokemon of the same type that you catch are what you use during the ENTIRE game with the exception of HM slaves. Dual types are NOT allowed and you may ONLY use pure types. Having only 3 pokemon of the same type to battle with makes it slightly more challenging,and should provide enough difficulty to keep the challenge interesting. If you choose a starter not of your type then you can only use it until you find wha you are looking for,afterwards you must get rid of it.You can only trade with other FR/LG games. Let the challenge begin,and I will join in later. Note:If you can't find 3 pokemon with a solid type of your choosing,then simply use what you can find.Also if you can't find a pure type before long in the game,you are allowed to shark one as long as it an original pokemon. If you have any other questions simply ask.

Again if you didn't bother to read that paragraph here is a simple set of rules.

1-You may only use a single type of pokemon.

2-The max on a team is 3 pokemon only.

3-You must only use PURE pokemon I can't stress this enough.I don't care if there is a lack use what you find.

4-Post any progress you've made.

5-You get a bonus for completing the game with a bug team,the bonus is posted in my third post.It involves points that HUMILIATE me. The first person who beats the game with a bug team gets it.

6-Any TM that can be used on your pokemon is fine.

7-HM Slaves are allowed,but mustn't be used in battle.

8-You may only trade with other FR/LG Copies

9-If your type can't be found soon you are allowed to shark a pokemon at Lvl.5 and its lowest Evo.

So that's pretty much it.