Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.35

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.35

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Kirei, Lady Vulpix and TheBlueAvenger

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Update: as of October 1st, 2005, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Banned

Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.35

September 25
    Now that Nintendo has released information about the Revolution's new controller, what do you think of it? Will it win Nintendo the next console war, or will it leave them in the dust? Or do you just plain and simple not care? Why?

I'm just presuming that this is the latest one.

I really find Revolution's new controller to be awkward and/or unwieldly looking. It will be interesting to see how it plays, but to tell you the truth I only have a slight interest one way or the other, because controllers make up a slim portion of what I look for in a game. There is many a game with horrible controls and/or game controllers -*cough*n64*cough*- that can drive one nuts that I will play for hours on end because I love the game. Plain and simple.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Deus Theios: Lunar Gem

I'll sell my Solar Gem for stamps, then use a stamp to buy a Red MGCoin and play Guess This with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Administrator

Then you get a stamp and the following GT: appearances and rumors are contradictory when it comes to this pokemon: it has a type that (judging by what people normally say) would suggest it's very intelligent; however, people tend to think quite the opposite when they look at it.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

GT!: That's Slowpoke. Psychic would mean it's intelligent, but it's even the Dopey Pokemon. If I'm right, I'd like a Blue MGCoin. Then with that Blue MGCoin, I'll take 2 group two Scratchcards for Green MGCoins, spaces 1, 5, and 9.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Administrator

That's right, Jeff! And your scratchards yield: 1 Blue MGcoin + 1 Red MGcoin. Are you on AIM?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll use those for 3 more scratchcards, group 2, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins.

Administrator

You get a full set: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

On other news... New rule! I hope you people like this.

From now on, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

And whoohoo! I've been on TPM for 5 years today! ^_^

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Heheh, congratulations. ^_^

And I'll use those coins for my 2 EMT games of the month.

And I'll post today's poll.

October 1
    What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

My answer: Heheh, I like it, mostly because I was becoming tapped for ideas myself. Now I get people to do work for me. And of course I'll post polls, I do work here. My polls will mostly tend towards video game related news, although I do deviate from it occasionally.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

October 1
    What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

Interesting, though it might get confusing. Though how exactly will a new 'day' be classified? If Jeff had posted a few hours earlier, then I would technically be able to post a new poll for today (in my time). Just wondering, because if there's a handful of different times then it could get confusing (like having two polls up within a couple of hours of each other). And if it's every 24 hours, then that may prevent some people from posting (like, I refuse to come online at 3am tomorrow morning to post a poll). Unless I'm completely and utterly misreading this.
    I probably won't post any polls myself, simply because I'm not currently active enough to be the first one to post one. Not to mention I have a horrible imagination when it comes to poll questions. If I did post one, though, I'd probably be along some variation of 'what's your day been like'. Nice and simple. And boring.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and two EMT's of October please. *Pays*

Administrator

Jeff: MG: Hollow Stone. EMT: Luster Purge!, Triple Kick.

Hannah: it's not like that hasn't happened before. We don't need to be too strict about timezones, if it's a new day for you, then you can post the poll. After all people can still reply to 3 polls each day and we don't currently have a horde of Australians struggling to get here first. We may make stricter rules if that ever happens. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. EMT: Splash (sorry, but you can always show it off somewhere), and Charm. SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

October 1

I hope it works and makes this place more interesting. I'll try to post some polls myself. As a worker, I should post them every now and then. I normally gravitate towards everyday issues, points of view or forum-related things.

Jeff (or Soo, where's Soo?), could you please post an EMT Game? Thanks.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gabi: Red MGCoin
    Hannah: I posted a poll for yesterday, October 1 (at least in my time zone). Since it is now October 2, feel free to post one.

I'll sell that stone for stamps.

EMT Game
    Type: Flying
    PP:
    Power:
    Accuracy:
    Effect:
    Target:

Administrator

Then you get a stamp.

I now have 16 Green MGCoins, 17 Blue ones and 21 Red ones. I'll use 3 Red MGCoins to get an EMT and then I'll have 16, 17 and 18 respectively.

EMT Game: is it Aeroblast?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT Game
    PP:
    Power:
    Accuracy:
    Effect:
    Target:
    Guesses: Aeroblast

Gabi: Your EMT is Poison Gas.

Administrator

I'm giving my Poison Gas TM to the Gulpin at Dragon Tamers Adoption Center. I hope someone adopts her soon.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    EMT: Splash (sorry, but you can always show it off somewhere), and Charm.
    Yay, now I have two Splash TMs And concerning the Charm TM, when XD is released, will the purifying moves become available to use as TM's? Just wondering seeing as the Houndour in the game learns Charm, and I might like to teach it to my Houndoom if it was allowed.

EMT Game: Aerial Ace?

And now to completely refute what I said previously...

October 2
    Have you lived away from home before? For how long? Why? Did you enjoy it?

I've been living away for the grand total of one week now, seeing as I've moved into university accomodation. It's alright here, my room is nice and big (much bigger than I was expecting), and the people on my corridor are nice and friendly. I've surprised myself by not feeling very homesick, and for the most part I really am enjoying myself, though it has been Freshers Week, so it's not exactly been that stressing.

Oh the inspiration....

Er, that's 2 MG's, right? One for the poll and one for doing my answer?

Administrator

I had a feeling you were going to be the first non-worker to post a poll.

I don't know about the purifying moves, we'll have to discuss it once XD comes out. So far the rule is any moves that can be learnt in any GameBoy/GBC/CBA game can be used. Your two MGs: Stat Modification Die, Red MGcoin.

October 2

Not lived, but I've been away on trips several times. The longest time was when I went to Israel for 42 days, and yes, I enjoyed it.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

October 1

I think it's a great idea, since polls are usually few and far between. It should also allow for more variety, since different people will be posting them. I may try my hand at it, but I'm usually not very good at asking questions ^^; If I ever do, they'd probably be Pokemon-related.

October 2

Over the summer, I did spend a week at my friend's house in my old town. It was three months after I moved, I believe, and I really missed all my friends. I had a great time, the carnival was in town for most of my stay, a block away from where I was staying
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Banned

Can I sell my Lunar Gem please?

October 1

I think it makes things alot easier for both the employee's and the rest of us poor shmucks. This way could be confusing, but it probably will go rather smoothly and since now we will have new polls everyday, people will probably reply to the polls more...

October 2

Several times. Once to vist family, Once when I finally moved out of my house, three times now to live with various boyfriends. Everytime is different or interesting. Really hard to say if I enjoy it or not, but yeah its' pretty cool.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gabi: Division Gem

Arnen: Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem

Deus_Theios: You can indeed. *hands over 2 stamps/CCPs* Your Mystery Gifts are: Blue MGcoin, Miracle Berry

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok, I'd like to use the Stone Forge for a couple of things. Let's see if I have all this straight XP I'm going to combine the Hollow Stone and Darkness Gem I just got into a Night Stone for two stamps. Then, I'd like to combine one of my Lunar Gems and one of my Solar Gems to make a Rainbow Gem for one CCP. Lastly, I'd like to combine that Rainbow Gem with a Hollow Stone to make a Day Stone for another two stamps, leaving me with four stamps and zero CCPs. Is all that ok or did I mess something up?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Arnen: Sounds all right to me. *Hands over a Night Stone and a Day Stone*

Banned

I take them as stamps

Current Items: 2stamps, Blue MGcoin, Miracle Berry

Can I play Guess This? that cost one MGcoin (red) so here you go -hands over Blue MG coin-

Passion's Flames Burns Bright Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

October 2

The longest I've been away from home was 22 days, in late December, 2002 - Janurary, 2003, when I went up to one of my cousins place for his 18th birthday. It was a blast, since he's the only person I really felt I could talk to and muck around with. It was too bad that the next year, i had to watch his mother get abused by his stepdad, just because my cousin, his brother, my brotrher and I went down the street to hail "Happy New Year" to all the cars for 1 1/2 hours.

EMT: Wing Attack?

4 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,7) for Green MGCoins please *hands over cions*
    Penname(fanfiction.net): Twilight The Umbreon

Am I back? Maybe...just maybe...

250 posts - October 6th, 2006

I'm a pokefan, writer and gamer. And don't you forget it!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

10/3 What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?

For me, I like a few things about October. One, is Thanksgiving (only for Canadians, we celebrate it in October), and of course, there's Halloween at the end. But no, I am not going trick-or-treating because I outgrew it many years ago. I still like helping to pass out treats, even if we end up getting a small crowd at our house for the spooky holiday.

10/2 Have you lived away from home before? For how long? Why? Did you enjoy it?

Soft of. About the only places I've lived away from home were hotel/motel rooms, b/c I like going on trips off of P.E.I., which I tend to enjoy all the time.

10/1 What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

Hmm, nice new rule, b/c it almost reminds me of when I used to be a worker. Yes, I just did post a poll. 'points above' I'm not sure what topics I'll gravitate towards, I guess I'd probably post polls related to various things. 'shrug'

3 MGs (2 plus the extra) and 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) please.

Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    Amy:GT: partial or total darkness; dimness.
    Another toughie x.x;; Is it umbreon blue mg coin if correct.

10/1 What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

I think its an interesting idea. It will most certainly help the workers. That's a main reason why i never applied to work at the gt since i'm not too good at coming up with a different poll every single day. I mgiht if i get an idea for one. Not sure about any types of topics that i'll lean towards. Probably whatever strikes my fancy on that particular day.

Yes i have. for about 5 years. I spent two years in an apartment while i was attenting jackson state community college since it didn't have dorms nd too far to drive eery day. Then the next three years i was at the dorms at the University of Tennessee at Martin while i was going to school there, I enjoed it. I still got to go home on a regular basis but i miss it. I'm back home now and i had more freedom when i was both at the dorm and my apartment.

10/3 What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?

The fact that it is finally starting to get cooler. No, i'm not goign trick or treating but i might hand out candy if anyone comes to our house but we hardly ever get trick or treaters considering we live in town. I've been too old for a long time now.

10 group 2 scratchards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

October is my favorite month. I like how the air is just starting to get cool, but it's not too freezing (well, maybe towards the end of the month). It's also when the leaves beging to change colors. And of course, Halloween too. I'm probably going to go trick-or-treating, because people do it all through high school here (at my old school people generally stopped after freshman year). Plus, it's a great opportunity to get free candy! :p

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Deus_Theios: GT: This Pokemon shoots bugs using carefully-aimed ink shots.

Ben: MG: Spark Gem
    Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

Kyle: MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry
    Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Amy: MG: Gold Berry, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone
    Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Arnen: Green MGCoin

EMT Game
    PP: 35
    Power:
    Accuracy:
    Effect:
    Target:
    Guesses: Aeroblast, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack

The real Shonta Moderator

I think it's great. That way there will be more Polls of the Day. But I don't think I'll be able to post any. I won't be able to gain access to a computer until evening for a while. If I do post polls, the topics will probably be anything that pops into my head.

Yeah. I lived in the Birmingham-Southern dorms for two years. I wanted to save Mom the trouble of driving me to my classes every year and I wanted to experience the feeling of striking out on my own. It was great. I learned how to wash clothes and I had responsiblilties that I didn't have at home like getting my own dinner every day. I even had a small job at the theater. I was also close to my friends so I could hang out with them every day.

The fact that it's only two months away from December, the month of Christmas. And that it's the month of Holloween. So much candy. Sweet! And I love dressing up for Holloween parties or, in the case of my church, Harvest Festival. My church is the "Holloween is evil" kind. I won't be going trick-or-treating because no one around my house has candy out for trick-or-treaters.

3 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I think it's a good idea because it will put less pressure on the workers and let the customers do the creative stuff. I dunno what I would ask, if I do ask at all. I'm not a frequent customer so I think I'll let the others go at it

Yeah, I've been to sleepaway camp for eight weeks before but I've been at college now for over a month and I feel better about this situation. I'm visiting home this Friday but otherwise, it's good to be independent

I don't think there's anything special about October. I mean, I know Halloween is closing in but I haven't trick or treated in years. I'm much more content with giving candy out but I don't know if my dorm will do that at all. Otherwise, it's just another boring month
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
    Deus_Theios: GT: This Pokemon shoots bugs using carefully-aimed ink shots.
    That's...Horsea. If I'm right I would like 2 stamps please.

I love this month for Samhain...one of my favorite holidays. I always dress up, costumes. The fact that the weather is changing and its just so majikal and lively. I really do love this season...for all the reasons I can think of.

and finally my EMT guess

Is it Gust?

Passion's Flames Burns Bright Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I'm not really too fond of this month unfortunally, but the best part of the month is Halloween, though its defineally not an official holiday in Australia, but you shall get kids trick-or-treating. As for me, i'm not trick-and-treating, being 21, I'm a little too old to be during that.

3 group 1 scratchcards for Stamps and 3 group 2 scratchcards(4,7,9) for Green MGCoins please. *hands over coins*
    Penname(fanfiction.net): Twilight The Umbreon

Am I back? Maybe...just maybe...

250 posts - October 6th, 2006

I'm a pokefan, writer and gamer. And don't you forget it!

Administrator

EMT Game: Peck?

Shonta: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Berry.

Becca: Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Berry.

Deus_Theios: Solar Gem.

Ben: MG: Rainbow Gem. SC: 2 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins.

(10/3) What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?
    I like my TPM anniversary. And Rosh Hashana. ^_^ We don't celebrate Halloween here, so the last question does not apply.

The real Shonta Moderator

Alright! I would like to use that Red MGCoin and Blue MGCoin for my second spin on the EMT for this month.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Deus_Theios: Congratulations! You've won a Gust TM! Also, it is indeed Horsea; take your 2 stamps.

Gabi: Lunar Gem

Shonta: Wow! You've got a Megahorn TM!

Every summer I go to California to visit my family, and one year I stayed for a month. I really enjoyed it because my family is really cool. Also, a few years ago, I spent a month in New Zealand because my dad was doing research there, and that was fun. New Zealand is an awesome country.

Heheh... I like October for 2 reasons. One: The state fair is this month! So much fun! I have gone every year since I was born; it's a tradition. Two: My birthday's this month! Heheh. I'm probably not going trick-or-treating, because... well, when you're 16, it's kinda frowned upon. ^^;

Banned

Yey!...wait. I have a Clamperl. She can't learn Gust...
    Can I get another GT with my Remaining MGcoin?
    And can I sell back my Solar Gem?

-ugh, I post more on Mystery Tower then anywhere else...how sad is that-
    Current Item/stamps
    4stamps, Gust TM, Miracle Berry, Solar Gem

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Deus_Theios: Certainly. Do you want stamps or CCPs for the gem?
    Your GT: This Pokemon was once shown in the anime with twice as many heads as it has in the games.

Banned

Stamps please, raising my total to

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Right, you got it. *hands over 2 stamps*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(10/3) What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?

One month closer to Christmas? Seriously, I always feel that October is just one of those months where nothing basically happens. My mum's birthday is on the 2nd, but we/she never mkes that bid a deal of it.
    I haven't trick-or-treated for years, but I know the Students Union is hosting some events, so I might this year. Depends how I feel.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.