Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eww, fat...

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Eww, fat...

Ugh, I just topped 175 lbs. Not to mope around since it's my fault I don't excerise enough anymore except around the college campus. Gosh, I feel so depressed, will someone please pass the ice cream and pizza.
    MR.POKEMON
    Mr.Pokemon
    mr.pokemon

Joined TPM:August 4, 2001
    Junior Trainer:February 13, 2002
    Cool Trainer: June 3, 2002

Supporter of:AAML,AAGL and JAJL

Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion, Lugia, Meowth, and Corsola.

25 characters is plenty of spa Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Eww, fat...

Maybe you should do something about it instead of sulking on an online message board, fatty.

GAR-BAGE DAY! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I used to weigh 390 pounds. Between over a year of Weight Watchers and my regular walks, I'm down to 210 pounds.

So in other words, you know not what "fat" is.
    The Place That Is No More - Because the world needed to hear me rant and rave.

My ASB A-Team: Qwerty (Magneton), Cici (female Shuckle), Pudge (male Persian), Fuji (male Torkoal), Light (Starmie), Matthias (male Flygon) (six others)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Meh everyone has their own opinion of what fat is.

*takes a moment to admire Master of Paradox's title/picture* omfg tonberry. THAT BASTARD. I used to despise him. Til I realized he was a dandy way to level up and get elixers. n_n

In any case, if you're feeling bad about your weight, do something. If not excersize, at least try to be more considerate of what you're eating. I always feel better about my weight if I can cut down on the amount I eat, or eat healthier.
    I haven't been on since 2006!!!11
    Currently Modding @ ACC

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Damn, way to make a guy feel great about himself.(sarcasm) I'm currently at 170.
    Random Mark Twain Saying

"Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. Ah, but I repeat myself."

Banned

They NEED Tonberry in Kingdom Hearts 2

And I'm around 170 as well (I'm not that tall or fat, so how I'm 170 pounds is sorta beyond me)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

We just bought a treadmill, so I have been using that ^_^

even though I'm not "fat" ... but if I lost 5 vanity pounds, that would be cool

Hooray for being 140 pounds!!

Yeah... if you want a good way to lose weight, take up DDR. Not that I was ever fat before, but it's keeping me in shape since I dropped soccer this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    The decapitated mole is a fruit loop.

You heard it here first, folks!

3-time winner of Fanfic's "Oddest Writer" award!

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Meh. I'm only 5'2 and I weigh 130.

I was at 108 for a few years, literally, but I started eating two lunches instead of one and, mm, off I went. XD;

I know I'm not fat, but sometimes I feel it. So you're not alone. Heh heh. XD

Banned

It's funny how most people claim that when you go off to college, you'll gain the infamous freshman fifteen... I think I've lost weight since I've been here though. Probably because the food sucks most of the time. ;(

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

For the record, I weight 40894958 lbs.

Since we're all being vain and sharing.
    Currently Modding @ ACC

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I weigh about 160, and am 5'9". But, I am not heavy. I'm not in perfect shape, but I work out/exercise, so it isn't fat weight. I've been losing weight, and aside from the smores I enjoyed with friends over 6 hour horror movie night, I haven't eaten junk food or meat in weeks. Its not that hard... just WILL yourself to lose the weight!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

The title attracted me to post in :biggrin:.

Hey, don't fell too bad about your weight. If you're worried about it, then do something about it, and not sitting in front of the PC :p.

BTW, it's now fasting month at my place, so I don't really worry about my weight. Though some people actually gained weight after a whole month of fasting, with the amount of food they eat at the end of a day of fasting.
    Please take it easy~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

To be honest I dont know what I weigh in pounds and we dont measure like that generally in the UK. I weigh 11 stone which Im not happy with and I am trying to cut down on snacks, fatty food and try to do more exercise.

But doesnt seem to work

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

my weight hasn't been changing much this year but I see my belly getting more pokey-outy lately because I eat lunch with 3 guys with uber metabolism who decide to go get pizza every freakin day. grr @.o o but good news on my weight, my scale at home apparently is 13 lbs off lol. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and was like "holy shit 110 when did that happen I was 123 this morning" 8D tiem2get new scale.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pokemon
    Ugh, I just topped 175 lbs. Not to mope around since it's my fault I don't excerise enough anymore except around the college campus. Gosh, I feel so depressed, will someone please pass the ice cream and pizza.
    Get off of your ass more often and do some more exercise.

I'm 6'00" and I weight about 162lbs. I'm quite thin to be honest, I need to gain a bit more weight for vanity points at the gym.
    For terrible Pokésex: 2148-4736-7219

Cloyster Moderator

I'm about 5'7'', 140 lbs. and the only exercise I get is walking around my college campus, and when I'm at home, running up the stairs whenever I want a snack. Then again maybe that is alot of exercise . But yeah, if you want to lose weight, I hear there's a whole world outside of the Internet .
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Umm... I still maintain that people need to post their HEIGHTS when moaning about their weight because shock, horror, THE TALLER YOU ARE THE HEAVIER YOU WILL WEIGH. I mean, sure, you can complain legitimately about how you weigh 10lb more than people you literally see eye-to-eye with but if you tower above everyone else gee whizz, no wonder you're heavier. Here's something to either alleviate your mind or depress you further.

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk...ight/chart.htm

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Hmm, according to the chart, I'm not that overweight after all. I'm 5'11, so I guess 175 is an okay weight, though could be better. Thanks for that.
    MR.POKEMON
    Mr.Pokemon
    mr.pokemon

Joined TPM:August 4, 2001
    Junior Trainer:February 13, 2002
    Cool Trainer: June 3, 2002

Supporter of:AAML,AAGL and JAJL

Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion, Lugia, Meowth, and Corsola.

why wub woo Moderator

I'm 6ft and 14.5 stone, but that's because I'm built like a brick ****house, due to all the sport and weight-lifting I do.

Just because my muscles are huge doesn't mean I'm overweight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

OMFG HEALD IS 14.5lbs. THAT IS LIGHTER THAN A VERY LARGE BAG OF SUGAR, LIEK ONE THAT IS 15lbs. Uh, I think. X)

Tho I get yer meaning and totally agree, there's a stupid amount of things that ought to influence whether you're overweight or not that simply don't get taken into account.

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Epic as Usual Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hee hee, how much you weigh really doesn't matter. It's what you can do that counts. Honestly, it's better to be overweight than underweight. In fact, up until the 1910s it was stylish to be a little on the ample side, it showed you were rich enough to feed yourself well and weren't about to die of starvation.

Btw, I am 5'6" and weigh somewhere around 155-160 lbs. This puts me right at over the top at the "healthy range" meter on the site Ade provided. This must mean I am carrying around roughly ten lbs of extra muscle. Go me.
    Elrond rambled.

Banned

105~ 5'0 here but I work out and excersice a lot...

BTW AntiAsh Superstar... HIM rocks.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I just weighed myself on my scale, and it says I weigh about 127/128 pounds...and I am 5'7"

I am in the normal range I guess. a few years back I was in the underweight range. go me

why wub woo Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AntiAsh Superstar
    OMFG HEALD IS 14.5lbs. THAT IS LIGHTER THAN A VERY LARGE BAG OF SUGAR, LIEK ONE THAT IS 15lbs. Uh, I think. X)
    Haha, damn, stupid mistake to make, I editted lbs to stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well I'm 5'9 close to 5'10.....Hmmm according to this I'm still overweight. I don't look like a lardass though.
    Random Mark Twain Saying

"Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. Ah, but I repeat myself."

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm 5'10" and about 175 lbs., so I'm technically very slightly overweight. Although I think this is a rough scale, especially since I do a lot of martial arts training and I don't seem heavy, either to myself or to sparring opponents. Actually, it seems like I'm quite agile... hrm.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

I'm 6'1 and I weigh 160lbs. I weighed around 180-185 at the beginning of grade nine (two years ago, it should also be noted I was 5'10), yeah, I was a little tub. So I started working out more, doing heavy cardio, and dropped a bunch of weight and put on some muscle mass. In retrospect I wish I would've put up with my fatness and not done as much cardio, as it's much easier to put on muscle mass when you're fat.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

According to that Im slightly overweight

Banned

Fat? I'm the one who's fat. Before I came to Australia I weighed 55kg. It's been eight months, and I now weigh 70kg. (For those who use pounds, 1 pound = 0.454 kg)

Gosh.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

5'3" and 160 pounds...I'm the real fatass here. ._.;;

...I'm not dead yet!

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm around 5'7", and last time I was weighed I was 165 lbs. So I'm around five pounds overweight. Doesn't matter too much, plus I lost a some of weight doing nothing over the summer.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I am 230 and proud of it. Of course, it isn't fat. Anyway, my girlfriend weighs only 112.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Chieng Vui Leng
    Fat? I'm the one who's fat. Before I came to Australia I weighed 55kg. It's been eight months, and I now weigh 70kg. (For those who use pounds, 1 pound = 0.454 kg)

Gosh.
    You could have said kg to lbs is *2.2 or somewhere near that region.
    For terrible Pokésex: 2148-4736-7219

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

wow a feet/pounds chart /late. I've been looking for something like that for ages, the best I could ever find told me I should be anywhere from like 80-180lbs. gee thanks crap chart.
    according to this one I'm right on the line between normal and underweight. which is pretty cool I guess, thin is in, and normal is healthy so I'm healthy and "in"? 8) score.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm actually near the overweight range, which is surprising seeing my build. Everyone yells at me telling me I'm not fat, but of course I'll never listen (everyone has something about themselves they don't like. mine's my weight--slow metabolisms SUCK). I've got some muscle, but a little pudge I could stand to lose. It's not much though... I could probably get a pretty well defined six pack by Valentine's day.

By the way what ARE stones? I've never heard of that scale in 19 years of existence before this thread!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

LOL you guys I had the strangest dream evar last night, speaking of being "fat".

In the dream I had to weigh myself, but for whatever reason my mom had to be the person to read whatever number registered on the scale. So, I stepped up, then my mom announced "Wow Vanessa, you weight 175 lbs now!" I was horrified, and told her that can't be right. She persisted, then said "It's probably from your birth control! Lolz!1!!!1" The last part of that sentence might not have happened, but still. I was totally depressed. And I then proclaimed I would NEVER.EAT.AGAIN.

So the moral of the story is, birth control makes you gain weight, and it's not fun to weight 175 lbs, apparently. In all reality I weigh 125-130 and measure like 5'6", so it's all fine and dandy. I just don't want to suddenly weigh 40 lbs more.

THE END
    Currently Modding @ ACC

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

i'm 5'7" and 132lbs

i'm fat. that is, i still see myself as fat. i used to be like 155 but after 3 years of wrestling and amphetamine use i cut myself down. i dont wrestle or do amphs anymore since i got out of high school but ever since then my body's been in "wrestling mode" where i'm afraid i'll gain weight everytime i eat. sometimes i'll skip meals because i think i ate too much for one day even if i'm hungry. i think i mighta caught a lil anorexia from that hot, sticky wrestling room.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who thinks these numbers are BS, copy & paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence III_Fanatic
    LOL you guys I had the strangest dream evar last night, speaking of being "fat".

In the dream I had to weigh myself, but for whatever reason my mom had to be the person to read whatever number registered on the scale. So, I stepped up, then my mom announced "Wow Vanessa, you weight 175 lbs now!" I was horrified, and told her that can't be right. She persisted, then said "It's probably from your birth control! Lolz!1!!!1" The last part of that sentence might not have happened, but still. I was totally depressed. And I then proclaimed I would NEVER.EAT.AGAIN.

So the moral of the story is, birth control makes you gain weight, and it's not fun to weight 175 lbs, apparently. In all reality I weigh 125-130 and measure like 5'6", so it's all fine and dandy. I just don't want to suddenly weigh 40 lbs more.

THE END
    D: Scary...

I'm around 5'2"/3", and my most recent weighing puts me around 112. Yay! According to the chart, I'm at a healthy weight for my height. I was weighing around 120-125 for a while though, until I started taking aerobics in school and training for sparring in Karate.

Banned

1 stone == 14 pounds