Charizard04621 - Werewolf
    Leon-IH - Werewolf

[b]Roles Alive
    Villager (x2)
    Vigilante
    Coward
    Shaman

General Rules
    1. Do not excessively spam in this topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
    2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
    3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
    4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly.
    5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
    6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.

DAY ONE

The villagers of this sleepy mountain vale wake in the morning to find the midwife screaming and pointing at a bloodied corpse. "He's dead," she mumbles, "The mayor is dead!" The mayor is indeed dead, and the bloodied wounds and scratch marks can only lead to one thing. Werewolves.

"What are we to do?" The crowd whispers amongst themselves, before one of the more outspoken villagers stands up and yells for silence.

The villager boisterously bellows from the podium in the square. "We'll root these wolves out!" The crowd cheers to this remark, some of them less enthusiastic than others. Pulling down the Ballot Box, he continues, "We'll place this box here on the podium. We'll vote on who we think is a Werewolf, and when the afternoon comes," he pauses for dramatic effect, "we'll lynch 'em!" The crowd murmurs agreement, and several people immediately begin writing out names.

The current date/time is: VILLAGER VICTORY.

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [Game] TWG Round 6 (Revised)

No point voting on the first day, so I remain neutral. No vote!

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ah, good to be back as a player.

Okay, I watched the last few rounds and got really, really bored pretty fast with all the "remain silent" votes. Also, I have a theory as to why the werewolves keep winning - the villagers don't have enough time to vote them off! By remaining silent on our first day, sure, we're avoiding killing our fellow villagers, but we are also giving up the ability to potentially vote off a wolf. Basically, they get a free werewolf kill on night one and then we're screwed. >_<

I would really hate to vote off a random villager. The best way I see to do this, then, is to point a random finger at somebody active and see how they respond. Getting somebody to respond is the only way to find out anything about the person at all. Most of you know me and realize that I am quite active. If I accuse somebody and there is just little or no evidence of that person being a wolf after I do so, then I'll simply change my vote quickly before the day is over so that I don't kill a villager on accident.

I'm going to take a crapshoot and point at Weasel Overlord for now since I know she's active and I know she'll have something to say.

No offense meant, of course, but we have to get started and make everyone talk or nothing is going to happen and we'll sit here idly while werewolves kill us during the night. If I don't think you're a werewolf (you're innocent before proven guilty), don't worry; I'll certainly change my vote. ^_^

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Plant of the Century Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Oi! Thank you Charizard04621. Someone finally figured out why it's better to point fingers than to twiddle thumbs. Oh, and in TWG, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Elite Trainer

Okay, I am not a wolf! I'm incensed...hence, my vote will change to Charizard. Damn you, trying to get a reaction out of me...

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm. Well, I'll wait to see what the others think. I was planning to remain silent if you didn't seem like a wolf, but since you have a vote on me, I can't remove my own vote without putting myself at certain risk. =/ Personally, I'm surprised you'd vote for someone who volunteered to withdraw a vote if you didn't condemn yourself to wolfhood. You know I'd do it, too. I'm worried that you actually want to get rid of me, and that you may be a wolf after all. Though you didn't say much... Well, I'll be sure to visit this thread often and see how it goes. I still don't want to vote off an innocent villager.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

As much as I disagree with Charizard's logic, I'm gonna have to vote Weasel Overlord because of his lack of any logical explanation except "he's voting for me."

Sorry, Charizard, but I disagree with that logic. There is more of a chance to "crapshoot" a villager than a werewolf. Voting on the first day is pretty tricky; when I did it last game, I thought that the host picked parts, but I was wrong. I didn't vote for you Charizard because, as I said before, you at least had some logic that some people will probably agree with, and logic is something us villagers need in order to win this.

Elite Trainer

All I was doing was retaliating to a vote placed upon me for no apparant reason other than choosing to be active for once. If I really was a wolf, wouldn't I wait until night to kill you, Charizard?

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Chris Watarimono, Dark San, and Green Lanturn did not wait till night when they framed me.

[COLOR=gold]

Cool Trainer

I actually roll two six-sided dice, each corresponding to a name on the list... of course, that's when we have twelve. Otherwise I use an internet randomizer.

Elite Trainer

Okay, Yero, despite you disagreeing totally with Charizard, you still chose to vote for me? You used logic at the beginning of the last round and it lost us our Seer, so how do you justify applying it here? Plantae uses a randomiser, so the roles aren't decided from any prior rounds...it seems to me that logic is sort of redundant until a few more people show up.

However, I am choosing to change my vote, yet again. Only this time, to Yero Thropp, for his use of 'logic'...

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yeah, like I've mentioned before, I always use my handy TI-89 calculator whenever I need to randomize anything. You get to choose the number of sides, and all it takes is one command rand(int x) so it's really great. Of course, those things are really expensive...

[COLOR=gold]

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

//roll -dice1 -sides13
    lol.

At any rate, apparently we have 13 characters now, 4 of which are wolves. Which means villagers have 4 rounds to at least kill one wolf. That's my logic input of the day.

I'm going to remain neutral until I hear more from the other players. The only real suspicion I have is that either Charizard or Weasel, one might be a wolf, but the other isn't. I might make a truth table, like we do in Logic class, but with 13 characters, it will take a me forever. 168 rows of T's and F's...

Actually, I went to post this, and saw Weasel Overlord's response flash up. I'm going to vote for Weasel Overlord for now.

And yes, I can't stand Yero Thropp's use of "deductive reasoning" as Logic. Having taken Logic in college, I know how to actually use it, and to construct an argument in this game, you'd need a 168-row truth table. That's 6 notebook pages of 13 columns filled with T's and F's.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Aramince, The Regal Peasant. Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'm gonna have to vote Weasel Overlord because of his lack of any logical explanation except "he's voting for me."

Firstly, you're a total hypocrite Yero, cos your so called 'logic' sucks..
    Secondly, you're fucking ignorant, and clearly aren't even paying attention. Weasel's a girl. Get to know your RPers before you decide to kill them off.

However, I think I know enough about you now - You're a complete ignoramous, you do more harm than good and the sooner you shut up the better.

I don't care what role Yero Thropp is playing this round, he's never any help to anyone.

Reaper Man Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

weasel overloard
    and I would also like to know what I did wrong with the last game (exept the first part). I fixed my mistake and said it was day 1! I don't understand what I did. Did I send the pm's wrong or something? Man, I'm srry, I've never done anything like this before, seeing as I'm only 12.
    "What pisses me off is that I can't even tell the regular insanity from the special delivery."

-Dave Jones, CRFH.

Your last statement qualifies you as a winner of a nonsense contest and a looser everywhere else.

- Roger Pepitone, CRFH

Master Trainer

Ahhh Vulpix, I thought I might've accidentally said that, because I said something about voting for Weasel Overlord after she posted something right before I posted mine, and was like "Come on I'm not that bad..." hahaha.

I agree with you though... but I'm not going to change my vote over it. I was a bit mocking of zcade in the last thread, which was unnecessary, but I had a feeling he was a youngun. Zcade, you should've told us you're only 12. We would've helped you out a little more. We don't expect just any 12 year old to manage a game of werewolf. But you did your best and tried, and you've earned my respect for it

But yes, I'm sticking with Weasel Overlord, and if she's not a wolf, then we know Charizard is.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[b][size=3] Weasel gets my vote.

Aramince, The Regal Peasant. Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I truly don't believe that weasel overlord is a werewolf, and there's no decent reason to kill her off so soon. You're all just jumping on the bandwagon, and it's so counter-productive.

You guys should just make your own decision, or atleast try to even out the votes so no innocents get killed

If weasel's a wolf i'll go eat my hat :p There's a bit of a difference between mustelids and lupines, you know guys..?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow, I didn't expect this outcome.

Suspicious though I am of Weasel, I'm still quite worried about voting somebody out with this little evidence... I was waiting to see different viewpoints, but I didn't expect it to be some huge vote thing against her.

I don't know. I remember in Round 2 when I voted off a human by mistake. =/ That kinda sucked, even though KK was inactive, still...

I agree with Vulpix here, I really don't want to vote out anybody to tell you the truth. I was just kinda hoping that if Weasel was truly a werewolf and I kept up the offensive, she'd crack and say something stupid. Yet she just kept switching her votes... I thought at first that she wanted me dead, but it seems she's just getting a little frantic that she's going to be voted off. Then again, she could be a wolf, but I'd rather let a wolf live for a day than kill an innocent human.

I'm going to change my vote to remain neutral.

I have to do a group project now (videos suck ><). Just got back from 4 hours of Calculus and I'm exhausted. Ah well, hopefully I'll get done in time to check in this thread at least once again. I don't think I'm going to be voting anyone out today (all this finger pointing has been inconclusive), but who knows, one of the wolves might slip.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix.ck87

Firstly, you're a total hypocrite Yero, cos your so called 'logic' sucks..
    Secondly, you're ****ing ignorant, and clearly aren't even paying attention. Weasel's a girl. Get to know your RPers before you decide to kill them off.

However, I think I know enough about you now - You're a complete ignoramous, you do more harm than good and the sooner you shut up the better.

I don't care what role Yero Thropp is playing this round, he's never any help to anyone.

I've already apologized for my last game's logic, I didn't realize there was a randomizer used to pick parts. Remember, my last game's logic depended on the host picking parts, not a computer. As far as me being ignorant- Weasel, I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you a "he;" I honestly didn't know. If I offended you, please tell me. That goes for any of you; if I ever offend you, just pm me about it.

And Vulpix, please don't tell me what to do; I don't need to get to know anyone here, seeing as how I'll never meet any of you in person, nor am I rping with them. It's just a game, I don't want to fight with you, so please don't tell me to be quiet.

Also, as I stated in my first post, the odds of killing off a wolf are worse than killing off a villager, so it's best to wait and get some evidence through the first round (I learned that in MY Logic class that I took my senior year in High School and confirmed in the Logic and Computing class I am currently in right now at Ashland University.)

As far as my vote, I voted for Weasel because, as I stated, the villagers need people with some or any sense of logic, and Charizard (though I disagree with him,) seems to have it. My guess was just confirmed with Charizard's last comment:

I was just kinda hoping that if Weasel was truly a werewolf and I kept up the offensive, she'd crack and say something stupid. Yet she just kept switching her votes... I thought at first that she wanted me dead, but it seems she's just getting a little frantic that she's going to be voted off. Then again, she could be a wolf, but I'd rather let a wolf live for a day than kill an innocent human.

I'm going to change my vote to remain neutral.
    So it looks like Charizard and I are getting on the same brain wave pattern, for now. I'd take back my vote, but it wouldn't matter anymore, since there are quite a few voting for Weasel.

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

w00t - backz0rs

I'm gonna go with Yero Thropp, so as to make the vote a little closer.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm female, too, though lots of people make the mistake, so I've gotten used to it.

[COLOR=gold]

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

I'm going to choose to remain neutral.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

Master Trainer

I'll change my vote. There's no real evidence to support hammering Weasel.

Sorry, Yero Thropp.. but the vote is changed to you.

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer

Ah, how the tide has changed. Gotta love these bandwagon jobbies, eh? And I'd like to thank Vulps for pointing out that I am, indeed, a lady, as is Charizard...seriously though, it's not like the little gender symbols show anything, really...

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

To tell the truth, I didn't even notice that we'd been referred to as male. ^_^; But yeah, thanks to Vulpix for pointing that out. I don't mind so much on message boards, but when I play online games (Starcraft, Warcraft III, WoW) it gets annoying when people don't believe that I'm female. What, just because I'm female I don't play games? =/

[EDIT]: Looks like the "do not edit your posts" rule has been removed... Since this is a "SPAM" post anyway, that doesn't contain a vote, I don't see a problem editing. Just wanted to say that usually, when I don't know what gender the person I'm referring to is, I'll either find a way to not require the use of a pronoun (ie: "Weasel Overlord did such and such") or I use the he/she thing. Tedious at times, but you know, it's worth it to avoid making a mistake and potentially offending some people.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer

Yeah, it does get rather irritating, doesn't it? I may be an Overlord, but I still have feelings...bloody sexist culture...you wouldn't believe the amount of wondering stares I get when I go into a Games Workshop with my B/F...yes people, girls can play Warhammer too...

But anyway, back to the game! I hope night happens soon...I'm getting sick of waiting to see if I'm dead...

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I counted the votes and I think it's 4-2 now and Yero Thropp will die. Maybe I miscounted, though. =/ I took my vote off of you, so the only people who currently have votes are Magmar, Dark San, Yero Thropp, Krystalline Kabutops, Vulpix.ck87, and you. That makes six... So I think I counted correctly.

And yeah, I sometimes get wondering stares but I wear glasses and don't have a good posture, so not as often as you, probably. =P

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer

Heh...like the big old sexy picture of Reno doesn't give it away anyway...snigger

And yay! You did count correctly Charizard, it is only 4-2.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lol, I could say something, but I'm not going to =P

Anyways, see ya guys later... I'm off to make an awesome 50 bucks! I got selected randomly to take some university research test, and if I agreed to sit there for an hour and a half they'd pay me 50 bucks as I walked out the door. ^________________^ Money! Money is good for college students. =P

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer

Amen to that!

<--- broke college sophomore

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Cool Trainer

Ah, adieu, adieu, our dearest:

Dead
    Yero Thropp - Werewolf

Begin Night 1.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow, we lucked out, didn't we? I wasn't sure about Yero Thropp (I was actually regretting initiating the pointing of fingers so soon) but I'm glad that he wasn't an innocent villager.

Just finished taking the test (spent more like two hours because there was a survey at the end). They gave me a nice big $50 bill... Shiny! SHINY!! *drools* Ehh, well, not shiny, but you know, it's money. You know what I mean. At least, I hope so. =P

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[b][size=3] 50 bucks for some sit in research test?

Sis, what kind of research was that? Some biological chemical testing involved? ^^"

Master Trainer

I don't think Daylight savings time will really affect the game, right?

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nah, DST shouldn't really be a problem.

Yup, $50. It was apparently a test for Computer Science/Engineering majors (mine is Computer Science). I can't reveal the contents, though... I signed a contract.

[COLOR=gold]

Cool Trainer

My apologies for taking so long to finish this cycle.

Dead
    Dark-san - Mercenary

That's unlucky, considering he had a 50% chance to survive. Well, Begin Day 2.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm, death count: Werewolf, Villager/Werewolf. No pure Villagers so far! ^_^;; Though we shouldn't test our luck. We have to move quick if we want to root out these wolves.

Is it just me or is it disturbing that Dark San died, of all people? All he/she did was vote for Weasel Overlord. Didn't say much else... I get a bad feeling doing this, but I'm going to vote Weasel Overlord for now and hope some other evidence comes up. Sorry, but the person who voted for you just died >< No offense, but you're the only one I'm suspicious of right now.

[COLOR=gold]

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmm... Chari seems a little TOO happy that we haven't nailed any villagers yet... Almost as if she's faking it. I'm casting my vote for werewolf for Charizard04621.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It is a crime to be happy that no villagers have died, when in previous rounds villagers have been killing each other nonstop? =P Yeesh, I didn't know that.

[EDIT]: Wait, wtf, if weasel is a wolf, why the hell would she vote for Yero Thropp? >< Maybe a repeat of the thing where zcade0 voted for Plantae?

[COLOR=gold]