Thread: how do i how?

Banned

Default how do i how?

hello.

i was wondering what cheat cartridges are available for use with Pokemon? i thought gameshark wasn't made anymore and u cant buy it. but what else is there? and how do i find the codes for them?

thankyou.

chubbychops XX

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: how do i how?

Gameshark is still around as far as I know, there's also Action Replay, you can find them pretty much anywhere that sells games.

As for codes http://www.codejunkies.com has the action replay codes.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wow, this is a vast question. Pretty much any cheat system that works for the GBA will have codes for the third-generation portable Pokemon games (i.e. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen). After all, they're still very popular games. Codebreaker would work in addition to the other devices mentioned. I believe a company called Pelican made something called the Monster Brain for GSC, and they may have something for the newer games as well.

If you want more devices and a list of codes that work for them, I suggest you just search around the net. There are many, many sites that advertise their products as they pertain to Pokemon games, and numerous other sites have lists of different codes that work in addition to useful stuff like walkthroughs, extensive guides for specific aspects of games, etc. You get the point. Just look around, and you'll find what you're looking for.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Banned

I don't really like cheating, as it gets rid of the fun of properly training pokemon. Howeve, you need cheats to complete the game (to get a mew,for instance). Anyway, you can buy gamesharks off of E-bay.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I'm no expert when it comes to such devices but if you could let us know which Pokémon game(s) you need them for we could suggest another device or two you could use (if there are any).
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV