Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brock! Save Pewter Gym! *a couple spoilers on this episode/special*

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Brock! Save Pewter Gym! *a couple spoilers on this episode/special*

-Flint has a Golem.

-Brock drops all his Pokemon except Forretress, and gives them to his younger brother Jiroo(second oldest in the family.

-Brock's Mom, Mizuho, is there, alive. Apparently it was a false rumor that she passed away. Her Pokemon consist of Blastoise, Tentacruel, Vaporeon, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Marill, Mantine, Gyarados. Seems she likes Water types.

-Brock's whole family is introduced. Here's the family list, from oldest to youngest:

Brock
    Jiroo
    Saburoo
    Yomoko
    Mitsuko
    Nanako
    Yaoki
    Kurou
    Touko

We know Nanako used to have an Abra.

I'll come back once I get more info!

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! He's getting rid of Crobat? HOW COULD HE? That was his strongest Pokemon. Of all the Pokemon he had to keep, it had to be Forretress. Oh well, Forretress isn't that bad. But I wish he had keep Crobat...

Thanks for the info, Zak.

I guess the "leave all Pokémon behind when you go to Houen" theory applies to Brock as well.

What do you want to bet the English dub names for Brock's familiy will include Grant, Steele, Garnet, Crystal, Amethyst, Jade, or Micah (like mica, the stone)?

And I wonder how the dubbers will explain Brock's mother reappearing. In the dub version, she was declared dead.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Originally posted by Barbara LeMaster
    I guess the "leave all Pokémon behind when you go to Houen" theory applies to Brock as well.

What do you want to bet the English dub names for Brock's familiy will include Grant, Steele, Garnet, Crystal, Amethyst, Jade, or Micah (like mica, the stone)?

And I wonder how the dubbers will explain Brock's mother reappearing. In the dub version, she was declared dead.
    I don't think you understood what I meant about Brock's Mom. In the Japanese version, she may have also been declared dead.... but I meant that in the STORY ITSELF Flint thinks Mizuho is dead, so he says so. Just because Flint says she's dead in the fifth ep, that doesn't mean she's dead. It was probably a rumor within the story itself, i.e. a red herring. It's called Irony.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Banned

is it standerd that if you come some wher eles you must only take one pokemon or just end up that way

Banned

But I read a guide when team rocket has pikachu and ash doesn't have any pokemon so it looks like he is lost but brock comes back and uses onix to save the day. That is when brock meets up with ash again. I read this on serebii board in a summary.

P.S. because brocks mom has all those water pokemon do you think that is why he starts to train water pokemon.

Banned

the english version did not say she died. they just said that she did'nt make it. so that doesnt mean she died.

Banned

Some interesting news. So I presume Brock gives all of his pokémon, except Forretress to Jiroo to save Pewter's Gym and to travel to Houen and join Ash.
    Brock's mom appearance is also intriguing. I guess in this special episode some of our questions about her and Flint will be answered.

I'm glad the writers are doing this kind of episodes, focusing on characters like Brock and Misty.

Banned

Humm Interesting, I only know brock had many brothers and sisters, but I have never heard of their names. Nice info.

Banned

Okay, there's a loose end tied up. I have a question now. Next week's speical is about Misty, right? So, by the title "Revenge Battle!" what can we conclude from this? Who's battling Misty, and will Misty leave for Houen? She'll doubtlessly found out that Ash has departed for that region. I doubt she'll sit on her butt at the gym. She's leaving for sure- I wanna say I can almost guarantee it! Maybe she'll get wrapped up in her Pokemon journey in Houen. She won't meet up with Ash until season 2 begins. I think she has farther to travel to get to Houen than Brock does. Maybe in future specials- she will be getting Gym badges?

Maybe we'll finally get to see Misty shine, Tracey meet up with his older brother, Professor Oak do something other than put on a show, Oodamaki in shoes and not sandal, Elm having a gay love affair with Captain Marius, Kenter and Marina see Houen, Mewtwo meets Sanaarito and gets the baby-makin' machine a goin', the story of Kurisu Bakayuushi finally told outside of the fan fics, Keitaroo Urishima and Takeshi find out they are really long lost relatives with a common seiyuu and decide to chase girls together to celebrate, Agatha gets a bunyon...

Okay, well, maybe not that much. But, I think they'll do more specials that revolve around both main and secondary characters. (Main chars meaning Misty and Tracey.)

EDIT: Oh, yeah! And before anyone crucifies me for saying that- I do feel strongly Misty will leave her Gym for Houen. I don't believe she will reach Ash's party until the end of the season. Houen is a _very_ big region. I think it is bigger than Johto, and I'm surprised Brock even catches up with Ash's party. I also think Misty getting badges herself would be a neat twist, especially if she used Pokemon other than Water types. Could make for good specials to tide us over for her return.

I also think that these specials will go over well in Japan. They are answering the questions that were never answered when Shudo-san was in charge. I am actually very excited about the way Yuyama-san is doing things. He's finally treating Pokemon like a real anime. I'm also excited about how Yuyama-san's storylines will probably affect the special edition of Ru/Sa. It has been going around the web that it would be nice if you could return to Kanto and Johto in that version. I personally feel that if that's true, Jiroo will be in charge of the Pewter Gym in the game. (Finally lining it up with the anime.)

I also think that someone is eventually going to take over the Cerulean Gym- and I don't mean her b*tchy sisters! (They don't even deserve a gym!) My suspicions tell me it is Ryuguu- and that's why I think Misty might ditch the gym next week. (I think Misty won her first match with Ryuguu, so the title "Revenge Battle!" might really apply to the situation if all this turns out ot be the case.) I think she might have Ryuguu take the Gym after losing to him, and then head for Houen to meet Ash. However, since she wasn't in this season's promo poster, it is obvious she won't make it back this season. So, maybe she gets side-tracked. It would be easy to do in Houen. Like I say, I think Misty laying down the mantle of Gym Leader and just becoming a badge-grubbing trainer like the rest of us would really be interesting. (Especially if she didn't have Ash's own career looming over her.)

EDIT 2: Oh, and, as always- thanks for the info, Zak! ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Volco
    But I read a guide when team rocket has pikachu and ash doesn't have any pokemon so it looks like he is lost but brock comes back and uses onix to save the day. That is when brock meets up with ash again. I read this on serebii board in a summary.
    That was speculation at best, outright lies at worst. Nothing is yet known about how Brock rejoins Ash.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

=O what I cant beleive is that Brocks mom is alive.
    She probably just faked death to get out of raising all those kids herself =/

well..anyways,sounds pretty intresting, thanks Zak ^_^

Banned

Default Re: Brock! Save Pewter Gym! *a couple spoilers on this episode/special*

Originally posted by Zak
    -Brock's whole family is introduced. Here's the family list, from oldest to youngest:

Brock
    Jiroo
    Saburoo
    Yomoko
    Mitsuko
    Nanako
    Yaoki
    Kurou
    Touko
    I'm actually wondering as to whether there is another child there...the names seem to follow a "number" trend, but it's offset by one.

"Mitsuko" - "mitsu" is one reading of the kanji for 6; but "Mitsuko" is the fifth child.
    "Nanako" - "nana" is 7, but "Nanako" is child number 6.
    "Kurou" - "kyuu" is 9, but the kanji for 9 can also be read as "kuu", depending on circumstance. "Kurou" is child 8.
    "Touko" - "Tou" is a reading of the kanji for 10. And yes, you guessed it, "Touko" is the 9th child.

Banned

the english version did not say she died. they just said that she did'nt make it. so that doesnt mean she died.
    Actually his exact words were "she passed away," a phrase which is rarely used except when referring to death.

Anyway, over the years I've read several times from the translators on serebii.net that in the Japanese version Flint said that Brock's mother left/ran away from the family (like Flint it seems), leaving Brock to take care of everyone (no wonder the guy is so nuts when all the responsibility he has is Ash and company).

Anyway this episode sounds great! We've always known more about Brock's family than the other characters, and now it seems all pertinent questions will be answered.

I won't put Misty leaving for Houen out of the question but I find it very unlikely. Misty won't leave the gym unless she by some chance finds someone who can be trusted to take care of it and act as Gym Leader.

-Brock's Mom, Mizuho, is there, alive. Apparently it was a false rumor that she passed away. Her Pokemon consist of Blastoise, Tentacruel, Vaporeon, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Marill, Mantine, Gyarados. Seems she likes Water types.
    Irony, irony, I wonder if Flint and Mizuho have had lots of fights over their different type preferences. Nah... probably not. Anyway she seems to be a pretty powerful trainer.

-Brock drops all his Pokemon except Forretress, and gives them to his younger brother Jiroo(second oldest in the family.
    Hold up, I sure hope this means he's only giving them to him on a temporary basis, i.e like Misty's Starmie and Horsea, with him still retaining ownership. Otherwise he's going to have to basically start over with his breeding work.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

maybe when misty (if) she goes to Houen, she'll take Starmie and Seadra?

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

Originally posted by ShinyMarill
    I'm hoping for Psyduck. I'm also hoping she'll leave for Houen in her special next week, but won't catch up with Ash until the second season. (Leaving her a few more of her own special episodes to shine in.)

Banned

What really bothers me is how the anime is forced to mimic the pokemon on the gameboy games so exactly. Just because Onix can't be caught in R/S, Brock is forced to leave his behind on the show. That really ticks me off. Brock was very close to his Onix, and it was the coolest thing for him to bring out in battle (especially early on when Ash only had small pokemon...it was cool to see this giant Onix appear). It just doesn't seem right. What happened to being friends for life with your pokemon. "Oh sorry old friend, you can't be caught in the new video game and since I'm a walking ad for the game I need to take only pokemon that can be caught and leave you behind." ::sigh:: It's just not Brock without Onix.

Banned

I'll just note that both Pineco and Forettress are uncatchable in RS as well, so don't try to say that they are forcing Takeshi to drop those just to match the RS catchable.

If they did that, Takeshi would be taking Crobat along.

He would also be taking Geodude, which I really wish he would. I've always wanted to see it evolve.

Banned

Wow, this new info is REALLY intriguing! Takeshi-kun's mother is revealed--a water trainer, huh?--and we find out more 'bout his family, i.e. his bros. and sisters actually have NAMES and some importance in the episode.

Maaan, now I REALLY wanna watch this ep.! It's already been aired in Japan, right?

The synopsis I read was at the Pokemopolis Dodge Forums by one of our Japanese dodgers. It looks quite amusing - from what I've read, apparently Brock's parents get back together (quite sickeningly too, at that), Brock still berates his parents about being worthless nobodies, and his mother is obsessed with cute things.

Banned

Originally posted by ShinyMarill
    I hope Starmie and Kingdra

So, Brocks mom's a Water Pokemon trainer. And in Houen, Brock will get Mizugorou and Hasuboo. Maybe he decided to follow his mother in becoming a water Pokemon trainer?
    I know, from Rock/Ground to Water is quite a change, but why else whould Brock get water Pokemon?

Banned

Well, I hope that Misty comes back, her Horsea, Psyduck, and Togepi evolve (Togetic would be a cute addition to the show), Brock gets his Onix back and it evolves, Mewtwo gets another special movie (possibly a Pokémon saga like the Lugia one), Ash captures at least ONE legendary (Ho-oh is the most likely), and I can star on the show for once!...Well, I know the last part's never gonna happen...

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by EmpressMyuu
    Well, i hope Ash captures at least ONE legendary (Ho-oh is the most likely)
    i think any legendary is least likely. even though ash has seen pretty much most of them, they're name legendary is derived from legend. legends aren't weak enough to be captured and, although ash has a symbolism bond with Ho-oh in a way, i doubt he'll be caught.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

Default Brock's mother

All this speculation about Brock and his family is quite interesting. I find myself wondering if Brock's mother is related to Misty's family (maybe a maternal aunt). After all, she is a redhead who likes water-types...

I am interested to see how Brock saves the Boulder Gym and from what. First blow by Team Magma, maybe? And perhaps the episode with Misty will debut Team Aqua? That would explain why Brock goes to Houen - to warn Ash about the new bad guys on the block. 8)

Banned

Yeah, I wonder that too. How, why, and from whom he saves Nibi Gym.

Takeshi-kun! My hero! (hugs hard)

Le sigh. Brock saves the gym from his mother!!!!!1 He saves it from turning into a kawaii waterden, basically. To avoid confusion, an episode synopsis from Pokemopolis - not a Tim one, but by another dodger.

[Scene rises.]

Brock stands, looking over Pewter City. Suddenly, a low voice growls out that he is about to find a terrible thing waiting for him... Pan down to an ominous, dark, shadowed figure with a red hat and a dark, spiky beard. Brock rips off the disguise, yelling out "I know it's you, Pops." Why the hell isn't he at home taking care of the kids and the gym?

Flint is saddened, completely without backbone. "But the Pewter Gym is no longer for me. It was the best gym, stately and imposing... but now it's all gone to hell..."

Brock: Why?

Flint: Mizuho-chan's returned.

Brock: Mom's back?

Flint: Yup.

Brock: Mom, huh... [A slight sweatdrop.]

+ + +
    TAKESHI! NIBI GYM O SUKUE!
    BROCK! FREE (or empty) THE PEWTER GYM!
    + + +

Father and son approach the gym, the latter annoyed and driven; the former penitent and ashamed.

Flint: it'd be good if you prepared yourself.

The gym is still shaped by a big rock... but now it's surrounded by a huge lawn, with decorative trees, cute flowers and a hedge. There is much sweatdropping. The gym is closed, obviously. They turn to the house, a nice two story the likes of which are quite popular in Japanese tract housing nowadays. (you can order them and people come and build it on wherever your lot is. They all look like they're made of blocks or legos... and possibly they are.)

Anyway, they enter. All the kids (and yes, there are nine of them, for ten kids in all) seem happy (tho not especially excited or surprised) to see Brock back.

He walks into the living room, and there she is, straightening some modern art on the wall. Mizuho, Brock's mom. She has reddish-brownish hair in a chin (shoulder?) length smooth/blobby style. (so, it doesn't fall much past her chin but the actual hairs probably go to her shoulder, get it?) So, maybe it isn't -truly- red. I admit, before i'd just caught a glimpse in a preview that I caught by chance. Still, if fangirls can call Gary a redhead, she certainly is. Anyhoo, she's got wide brown eyes with sharpish eyelashes, and really big boobs. I mention this because the struck me; the breasts and eyes and hair, as they don't fit the Pokemon art style much at all. They are more reminiscent of something like Slayers. Gosh, I wish I had a screencap machine or something; I'd hook you up. Maybe someday Serebii will return...

Oh yeah, Brock. So he walks into the living room and she's primping some art (can you do that?)

Mom: Hey Brock. What do you think of this picture? Isn't it cute?

That's it. No 'hi', no 'how's it going', no 'sorry for making you raise all my kids for years'. ...of course, now that I think of it, I'm not actually sure how many years Brock actually took care of the kids anyway. (I -am- a sorry excuse for a fangirl, aren't I...)

Brock: why the hell is mom talking about stuff being cute?

Flint: I'll show you.

The three go back to the gym, entering this time.

Mom: isn't it cute?

Brock: [dumbstruck] It's.. it's horrible.

Flint: [commiserating] Yes.

Brock gets a bit miffed at his mother. The gym's been decorated. It is no longer dark and ominous. There's cutesy pink, yellow and blue lines (streamers?) and decorations everywhere. You can't be a zen master here. You can't intimidate little first starting out crack babies like Ash here. Plus, to make matters worse, there's water in the gym. Like lots of it. Like the gym was flooded to house all these water pokemon she's got. Caught 'em all herself, she did; some good and powerful ones too, like Gyrados and Blastoise and stuff. But that doesn't stop Brock from being angry at the... the desecration of his gym.

Flint: Look what she's done! Brock... help us! [Brock berates him for being so worthless, and Flint gets all blue lines and crouches into a fetal position, much like post-Ivy Brock. He's completely whipped.]

Brock goes super swoll. He challenges her to a pokemon battle. (actually, he challenges Flint to challenge her-- as he's supposedly the gym leader.) If he wins, gym goes back to normal. She agrees, but if she wins, the stuff stays because it's just so CUTE. (it's not cute. it's horrifying. reminiscent of some of the fashion designs of Chez Roquet. But to each his own.)

"You can't win," say all the kids. Water types kick rock type *** easy. Flint agrees. Brock says **** you all, and in the spirit of Ash, I'll barrel towards what I want until I get it or am distracted by other, shinier things.

So... fight!

Mom sends out Marril, who chills in the water. Flint sends out Golem, who is perched on this tiny rock poking above the water (and not particularly happy about it). She lets him go first. Golem does earthquake. Makes a giant tidalwave. Marril is swept away... but instead of victory, Marril returns, riding the wave back towards the rock-type, crushing the golem with water. It drowns, but she sends a blastoise after it. There's a -really- cute shot of Blastoise and Marril pumping the water out of the poor golem. Brock dries him off with a hair dryer. (he learned it helped them get better faster from being a breeder. ...)

Before either of the adults can do anything too drastic, Brock tells them they'd better talk to each other and work things out. (He's still pretty disappointed in his father tho.)

Now, Flint is a total disgrace. He's depressed and his gym is now a water gym. He says he's no longer needed... so Mizuho can do what she wants.

Mom: You don't understand me at all! I wanted you to want this gym more than anyone! I just did all this stuff (decorating and water, I assume) so you could feel good.

Flint: ?

Mom: Flint... maybe I've refused rock pokemon too much. Do you still want me around?

Flint: I wanted to see you again, but...

Mom: Yeah.. I did everything so you could be happy. I want to be together again.

Flint: I'm sorry for letting you go for so long.

By this point it's turned into extreme love-love as you'd say in Japanese... The air around them turns pink and the music gets sappier and their eyes (well, hers anyway) get sparkly and they hold hands and just a general WAFFy air.

Cut to dinnertime. (All of the kids helped with the cooking, but only Brock got the pink apron of power.) The kids are all swoll that their mom and dad are feeding each other in a sickeningly cute way. Brock is teeth-grittingly bearing it (sorry, I've forgotten English) "It can't be helped," he grunts.

Mom: Wow, Brock, your food has gotten so much better!

Brock: Yeah, it had to, because you guys are never home.

Mom: a-hehhehheh...

So what's up with the gym, Brock asks. Well, the parents have made a compromise... and they begin to get all cute, attributing their ability to compromise to the other ad nauseum... Brock gets superswoll again, getting them back on task. (if it was Ranma, he'd be getting a really big head, like Soun Tendo. uh, don't ask me where that came from.)

Flint: So... we're goona be a both rock and water gym from now on. It makes us a unique gym!

Mom: and it'd be really cute!

Brock is about to blow a gasket, when the next brother down does it for him.

Jiro: No! What about the rock-types? They can't do **** on a field made of water! What the hell, you're supposed to be a gym leader! [runs from the room.]

Brock: Whoa... what crawled up his butt?

Sister: Well, since you were gone, Jiro was geared up to be the next gym leader...

Brock: Oh.

Figuring someone should go after Jiro (because that's what always happens in stories such as this), and knowing that both his parents really ought to be arrested for negligence, Brock goes after him. He finds him sitting on the edge of a cliff (tho not the kind one jumps off of, at least not for dying purposes.) They talk. Jiro is surprised that Brock didn't want to be a gym leader. He had no idea that Brock wanted to be a breeder. Jiro is amped about being gym leader tho... "it's such a cool job." Too bad their gym is covered in pink **** and drowned in water.

Brock says to leave everything to him; he would have just taken care of everything from the beginning, but that wouldn't have filled the twenty minutes of airtime. Screw weaknesses... he'd kick Mom's pokemons' asses. Jiro is slightly nonplussed, but appreciates the gesture.

Next day. The happy couple have designed a new sign for the gym, and show it to Brock for his opinion. It's a huge wave crashing into a stately cliff, a blastoise posing in the foreground. "Isn't it cute?" Mom asks.

Brock has nothing of it, cracking and crumbling the sign with an idle backhand. Pewter Gym HAS to be a rock-type gym, he declares. I'll beat Mom even on her water field.

Mom: Why you gotta be so scary?

They file inside. Now, Flint referees the battle. He doesn't seem particularly excited about rocking the boat with Mom, nor particularly optimistic about his chances against the water types, but whatever... Onix v. Mantine... fight!

Brock: Watch this, Jiro.

Onix does dig. The water drains...... somewhere. Okay, I guess it stands to reason that if you have a rock gym for rock types that you'll be able to dig into the ground without it really messing up your plumbing. But... there was a ****load of water that just disappeared somewhere. I mean, what happened to it all? ...I dunno. I guess that's why I don't write anime episodes. Anyway, so the water's gone. Mantine flops for a while. (but they can fly! ..or at least mine can..)

Okay, Mantine remembers it can fly. It swoops around and attacks with bubble, but Onix catches it in a bind. However, eventually Onix has to let it go, after getting pelted by several bubble attacks. Mantine flies away, then comes to swoop back with a close up bubble attack... and Onix uses tail whip (which I didn't know onixes could know..), and knocks Mantine out. Onix wins!

Wow! kids say. The rock type could take so much damage... good job, you rock, Brock! (...sorry.)

Mom: ...So do we really have to change the gym? I mean, we can keep the cute decorations, right? [Brock's veins start twitching]

Dad: I agree with your mother.

Mom: I love you baby... [more love-love]

Brock: Dammit, I won so you're supposed to do what I said...

Realizing his parents are worthless, he turns to his little brother.

Brock: Jiro.. how was that? Rock-types can do anything, right?

Jiro nods in agreement. Someday, he wants to be a great trainer like him! What strong, full of stamina pokemon Onix is! So Brock takes pity on the boy; apparently only people with eyes can catch pokemon and that's why Mom has so many when the rest of the family have three between them, and turns to Onix. "Teach Jiro how to battle," he says. Jiro is wide-eyed (..considering). Brock also gives him geodude and crobat. "You'll need the help... our parents aren't doing much." True, Jiro nods.

Jiro: All right! I'm gonna be a great trainer like you! And you become the best breeder!

Scene change.
    Cut to the outside of the gym; the inside back to normal, but the hedges and whatnot still there. Everyone's lined up outside, bidding goodbye to Brock, who is in his Houen gear.

Mom: We'll be lonely without you... you've got food? map? pokemon?

Brock: Of course. [He shows them Forretress.. which just doesn't sound like much of a word at all. Where the hell do they get these names from anyway?]

Jiro: Net time you're here, let's battle!

Brock: Sure. take care of Onix... [whispers] and Mom and Dad... they need it. [to everyone] I'll call from Houen!

He starts off, everyone waving behind him.

TAKESHI... your journey has just begun!
    TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks to EE970, she lives in Japan and she always brings us awesome spoilers and synopses.

Banned

Don't you love it how people at Pokemopolis twist everything around so that it is no longer suitable for children? It's classic, I love it...could someone pm me the addy for pokemopolis...? I can't remember, I haven't been there in ages...but I love that site...please???

They don't twist it around, per se, they just interpret it differently. The pokeshippers interpret stuff differently too, you know. I think it's just a result of noticing how similar Pokemon's characters and themes are to the seedier side of real life.

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I thought that in the Japanese version she ran away. I wonder why she decided to come back....

Anyway, glad to get to know Brock a little bit more.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

great synop. we delved into the problems of having a woman who married a rock trainer. Imagine Surge's wife...0_0;;

anyway, grrrrrr8! I liked this episode. why did Brock go to Houen, exactly?

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

Thanks for the episode guide and thanks to you zak. It sounds really cool I can't wait to see this episode though I wish Brock brought crobat or onix with him too.

Banned

OMG...Takeshi-kun's parents are SICKENING! And, heck--how CAN ya have a water/rock gym if the water's gonna weaken the Rock Pokemon? Ugh, I can see why he's so sick of them. It's funny, though, how he reacts ta some of the stuff--snappin' the new Nibi Gym sign in two and everythin'. All my best hopes ta Jirou-kun! Ganbatte, Jirou-kun!

Aah! I love this episode even more now! Ugh, the torture of importin' anime overseas...>.<

Banned

On pokemon-ecyclopedia I`ve found a pic of brock`s mom^^

@HeWiE

Great synop. O.O

[attachment deleted by admin]

Banned

Wow! She looks totaly different from everyone in the gym.

Banned

o_O She really looks different from them. And her eyes are really different from the pokémon anime standar.

Banned

She looks fairly pokemon-ish to me; not quite a member of Brock's family, perhaps, but pokemon anime-ish, yes.

Banned

:LOFL: OMFG! I knew it! I knew it! It IS her! Everyone was right! It is Misty's mom! Holy s**t! I can't freakin' believe it! Look at 'em! It just gets freakin' weirder!

You know, I have an idea. It was said that Brock's mother married about 12 different men in order to get Brock the Gym. (This is according to Shudo-san's book.) Here's what I think. I'm going to do a little genealogy.

Let's say that, for starters, Mrs. Slate married Flint Slate. Meanwhile, over in Masara Taun, Senri teh Touka Gym Leader had just gotten married to Deliah Ketchum.

Back in Pewter City, Mrs. Slate divorced Flint and Flint ran. She married, amongst other men, Misty's father. (His actual wife had died. Let's just say that, and also say Misty was never actually told.)

Shortly thereafter, Deliah and Senri grew slowly apart. They divorced - and of course Deliah never said anything to Ash about this. Senri departed when Ash was about two or so. Brock was about four at the time. Misty would also be about two. Misty's father ran off and left Misty in the care of only her sisters and perhaps a Nanny. Why did he run? He and his new wife wanted to see the world. They stopped in Houen. That is where they divorced.

Mrs. Slate/Waterflower/Whatever met Senri, who was now an established GL. They married. They had a daughter named Haruka when Ash would have been four. They had a Son named Masato when Haruka was four, and Ash and Misty would have been eight. Brock would therefore be about ten, maybe. Perhaps he would have been eleven or twelve.

It lasted between Senri and Mrs. Flint's Ex-Wife for about two years after Masato's birth. Then, she ran again.

This is how things would stand then. Haruka and Ash would be half-sibblings. (By Ash's father.) Haruka and Brock would also be related in that way. So would Brock and Misty. However, since there is no true direct relation between Ash and Misty, PokeShipping would keep very safe. (Don't know about Gym or AdvanceShipping.)

Ash and Misty do not have the same mother or father, but Misty's mother and Ash's father married each other and had children. (Still not making any relation between the two. They are still well removed.) Ash does not share any blood with Brock, either. The only link there is that Ash's father did marry Brock's mother a long while after Senri and Deliah had Ash and then divorced. Misty shares no direct link with Ash either. Her only connection to Ash is the same is Brock's- and there is no blood shared between her and Ash. Haruka is the only one who is a real blood-relation to Ash Ketchum.

Banned

You should know by now that anime girls all looks exactly the same except for the hairs and the clothes

Banned

Originally posted by Mew2Too
    :LOFL: OMFG! I knew it! I knew it! It IS her! Everyone was right! It is Misty's mom! Holy s**t! I can't freakin' believe it! Look at 'em! It just gets freakin' weirder!

You know, I have an idea. It was said that Brock's mother married about 12 different men in order to get Brock the Gym. (This is according to Shudo-san's book.) Here's what I think. I'm going to do a little genealogy.

Let's say that, for starters, Mrs. Slate married Flint Slate. Meanwhile, over in Masara Taun, Senri teh Touka Gym Leader had just gotten married to Deliah Ketchum.

Back in Pewter City, Mrs. Slate divorced Flint and Flint ran. She married, amongst other men, Misty's father. (His actual wife had died. Let's just say that, and also say Misty was never actually told.)

Shortly thereafter, Deliah and Senri grew slowly apart. They divorced - and of course Deliah never said anything to Ash about this. Senri departed when Ash was about two or so. Brock was about four at the time. Misty would also be about two. Misty's father ran off and left Misty in the care of only her sisters and perhaps a Nanny. Why did he run? He and his new wife wanted to see the world. They stopped in Houen. That is where they divorced.

Mrs. Slate/Waterflower/Whatever met Senri, who was now an established GL. They married. They had a daughter named Haruka when Ash would have been four. They had a Son named Masato when Haruka was four, and Ash and Misty would have been eight. Brock would therefore be about ten, maybe. Perhaps he would have been eleven or twelve.

It lasted between Senri and Mrs. Flint's Ex-Wife for about two years after Masato's birth. Then, she ran again.

This is how things would stand then. Haruka and Ash would be half-sibblings. (By Ash's father.) Haruka and Brock would also be related in that way. So would Brock and Misty. However, since there is no true direct relation between Ash and Misty, PokeShipping would keep very safe. (Don't know about Gym or AdvanceShipping.)

Ash and Misty do not have the same mother or father, but Misty's mother and Ash's father married each other and had children. (Still not making any relation between the two. They are still well removed.) Ash does not share any blood with Brock, either. The only link there is that Ash's father did marry Brock's mother a long while after Senri and Deliah had Ash and then divorced. Misty shares no direct link with Ash either. Her only connection to Ash is the same is Brock's- and there is no blood shared between her and Ash. Haruka is the only one who is a real blood-relation to Ash Ketchum.
    Uh-huh. Or, you know, you could give us proof of what you say being true.