Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 612

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

  1. #1
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Goldenrod Tower

    Owners: Lady Vulpix and TheBlueAvenger


    Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

    Mystery Gift Floor

    To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

    Update: as of October 1st, 2005, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

    You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

    Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

    Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

    Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

    Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry, Stat Modification Die

    If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

    The Games Floor

    To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

    The Grabber Game

    Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

    Update (4/2/06): there's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type.

    Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

    Guess THIS!

    An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

    You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

    Scratchcard

    Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

    Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

    Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

    Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

    Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

    Mystery Pokemon

    In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

    Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

    Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

    EMT Game

    This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

    The Item Floor

    Store

    Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

    Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

    Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

    Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

    You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs and Miracle Berries for 10 stamps/CCPs each.

    Electronic Move Tutor

    For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

    The Stone Forge

    Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

    Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

    Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  2. #2
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    We have a new version! I'm replying to yesterday's poll and adding a new one.

    (1-20)What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? What is your least favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? Do you feel like you get the correct amount of food required per day?
    My breakfast consists mainly of tea and/or juice, but later in the morning I often it crackers with cheese (or without cheese if I'm at work), and sometimes yoghurt or cereals with milk. Sometimes pancakes or French toast, on rare occasions. These are probably my favorites, but only because I don't eat them often. And sometimes I eat some fruit. My least favorite things to eat in the morning are all the things I don't like, but other than that, all elaborate meals are out of my morning menu. Yes, i think I get the correct amount of food per day; I have a practical method that has always worked for me: I eat when I'm hungry, and don't eat when I'm not.

    (21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?
    I wouldn't like to work on the few topics I'm not working at, because I have a very busy schedule and it's hard to keep up with the ones I work at as it is. I don't need any more things to be responsible for. I like working at all these topics, but it's a hard and demanding task.

    3 MGs, please.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  3. #3

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?

    Nah, I don't think I could motavate myself enough XD Plus I'm still a newb and should leave these things for people who can do them, *bows at the wonderful peoples*

  4. #4
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Arina: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  5. #5
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Gabi: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  6. #6
    My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,995

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?
    No, I wouldn't, because I know I have a lack of motivation to do anything. So I would probably get fired or quit after a while of working because I like to be in the area of not being responsible. ^^;

    MG and 10 SCs, G2, # 2,6,9 for 5 Stamps, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?



    Adopted Pokemon . ASB

    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

  7. #7
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Darkfire: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  8. #8
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    *Murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,720

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (19/1) Do you have allergies? If you do, what are you allergic to? How often do you get sick, allergy related or not?

    I don't really, though I occasionally get hayfever like symptoms in the spring. But even that varies, so I don't think it could really be classed as an allergy. When it does happen, though, I generally just get very watery eyes, which is a pain but it's never been overly serious.

    (1-20)What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? What is your least favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? Do you feel like you get the correct amount of food required per day?

    Weetabix. I'm actually sick of the damned stuff, but it really wakes me up in the morning, more than most cereals do. My least favourite...cooked stuff. I'm alright with toast, but I can't understand how people have full English breakfasts that early. Or things like my brother eats. He has pizza in the morning. How?
    I don't know how to answer the last one ^_^ I do make sure I eat three meals a day (except on weekends; don't have breakfast) as well as snacks, it's just whether or not it's really healthy enough that's the question.

    21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?

    No. It's, er, bad enough as it is right now, the last thing I need is to make it any worse. And before anybody comments, I'm well aware that I'm not as active as some people have been, but still..... it does get slightly irritating coming online and thinking 'I think I have to update that now...' Not that I don't enjoy it most of the time.
    Back to the question, no to all of them should suffice, I think.

    3 MG's please.

  9. #9
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Hannah: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin. You didn't have to defendyourself, you weren't under attack.

    Allow me a short paragraph to note how the dynamics of AC/CC have changed completely over the last few years. Some time ago people were begging for worker positions at all the topics, and frequently demanding scenario changes at the Battle Range. I wonder if the change is a sign of the decrease in AC/CC activity, or just that the current players are different and think more carefully before posting.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  10. #10
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    EMT Game
    Type: Ground
    PP:
    Power:
    Accuracy:
    Effect:
    Target:
    Guesses:
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  11. #11
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    I'll go with Dig this time.
    Aren't you going to answer any polls?

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  12. #12

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    EMT game: Maybe Magnitude?

    1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

    For me it would be Newgrounds.com. There you can watch flash movies made by other people and review them. MOst of the movies are great while others...lets not go into that. One reason I like to go to it is see what is good compared to bad for when I can finally make those movies myself.

  13. #13
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Arina: Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

    1/22/06- Any site in particular (other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?
    Tsuyoi's Lair, because it's basically an extension of the parts of TPM I enjoy the most, and DMFA because I love the comic and the forum has some great members. I also like Dominic Deegan a lot, but I only go there to read the webcomic.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  14. #14
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Gabi: Gold Berry, and I will answer some polls, just nto at the moment.

    EMT Game
    Congratulations! Arina Arono has won a Magnitude TM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  15. #15
    My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,995

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?
    Hn, I would have to say I like TL, NG, Psypokes and Gamefaqs in particular. TL because it helps with TPM, NG for movies, ands GF for help in games that I often get stuck in. No special reasons other than to use them at my convinience. ^^;

    MG and 10 G2 SCs #2,4,7 for 5 Stamps, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?



    Adopted Pokemon . ASB

    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

  16. #16
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,364

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

    Gamefaqs is helpful, and fanfiction.net is one of my favorites. Kind of like the fanfiction here, but a MUCH bigger selection. I've got an account on there,but that would be advertising. Since I like to read, and because there's an inexhaustible supply of stories there... we get along fine.

    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

    ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

    Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

    ASBRPG Card

  17. #17
    Passion's Flames Burns Bright Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Its not important....
    Posts
    306

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (22/1) Any site in particular (other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

    There are actually quite a few that I like to visit. The main ones are Tsuyoi's Lair, Fanfiction.net, Werenation Forums and Salvation NwN Site mainly. All of them seem to hold a special place in my heart, all for different reasons. Salvation because of my importance to thier NwN server, Fanfiction.net because i love reading other peoples fics (and I don't mind writing them either), Werenation because of my long standing membership with thier forums there...over 5 years and lastly Tsuyoi's Lair where i've met some of the most friendly people yet. For some reason there has been only one place where i've found people who didn't like me. But i do believed i wandered off topic now so i'll finish up.
    Penname(fanfiction.net): Twilight The Umbreon

    Am I back? Maybe...just maybe...

    250 posts - October 6th, 2006

    I'm a pokefan, writer and gamer. And don't you forget it!

  18. #18
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Darkfire: MG: Flame Gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

    Ace: Lunar Gem.

    Ben: Solar Gem.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  19. #19
    Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Arnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,333

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?
    Gaia Online! I started going there almost two years ago, and when it's not being slow it's really fun. I made lots of friends there.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.


  20. #20
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Arnen: Flame Gem

    1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?
    Heh. This might take a while. Let's see, looking through my favorites... Kirby's Rainbow Resort (because Kirby is also a favorite game series of mine), Pokecharms (because a lot of my online friends are there and it's a reliable news source), The Tavern (a fun place to hang out online), Tsuyoi's Lair (because the people are friendly and it's a great place for DT. Oh, and I'm a mod there), and Livejournal (because almost all of my in-real-life friends have Livejournals, and it's a good way to keep up with them).
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  21. #21
    My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,995

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?
    I love chewing gum. It actually became a habit at one point that everyone got annoyed with so I had to stop. My favorite flavor is strawberry because it tastes good. I used to like all of the flavors, but grape got a bit weird for me, so I stopped eating it.

    2 MGs and 10 G2 Scs # 3, 6, 9 please for 5 Stamps.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?



    Adopted Pokemon . ASB

    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

  22. #22
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,364

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?
    Used to love it, but not anymore. My favorite flavor was bubblegum, basically. Original? The reason is that gum loses its favor so quickly. After a few minutes, chewing gum can be compared to chewing a wad of paper. The only difference is, *unlike* a wad of paper, gum sticks to things when you spit it out. You can imagine where I'm going with this....
    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

    ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

    Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

    ASBRPG Card

  23. #23
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    *Murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,720

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    Hannah: Light Gem, Lunar Gem. You didn't have to defend yourself, you weren't under attack.
    *Shrugs* Better safe than sorry. Selling those gems for 4 Stamps please.

    1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

    Probably Fanfiction, because it's a nice easy place to find stories you like. Neopets because it's fun, and SPP (both the main site and the forums), because even though I don't like Pokémon that much anymore, it's nice to still know what's going on.

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?

    I used to chew it all the time, but then I just, well, stopped. I used to like the Hubba Bubba ones, particularly strawberry flavour, but after a while I realised that I prefered spending the money on chocolate instead; sure, it doesn't last half as long but it's nicer. Not to mention, most people I know only eat the plain mint flavour nowadays which is fine once in a while, but not all the time.

    2 MG's please.


  24. #24
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Darkfire: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

    Ace: Green MGCoin

    Hannah: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, 4 stamps
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  25. #25
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    And Jeff: Hollow Stone.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  26. #26
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Sell it for stamps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  27. #27
    Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    Wolfsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    14,539

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?

    I do like to, but can only ususally stand it long enough for the flavoring to go away unless i'm blowing bubbles with it then i can tolerate it a little longer. I like Bubble Yum Original. Of course i can hardly find it in stores anymore so i stock up when i do find some.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

    Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

    Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

  28. #28
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Amy: Spark Gem.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  29. #29

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?

    I do like gum, but I don't have any particular favorites. The only one I can't stand is cinamin gum, like big red. XP ALso I'm not a big fan of Juicy Fruit just because it doesn't last long and ish very thin...if that made any sense.

  30. #30
    Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    The Blue Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Happy-Happy Village
    Posts
    5,191

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Arina: Division Gem
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

  31. #31
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,364

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    I'd like to use the EMT with my Green MGCoin, please.
    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

    ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

    Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

    ASBRPG Card

  32. #32
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    You get a Swift TM.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  33. #33
    Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    Wolfsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    14,539

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    Amy: Spark Gem.
    [color=skyblue]Selling for ccps please and 10 games of group 1 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for CCPs please ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

    Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

    Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

  34. #34
    Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Arnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,333

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?
    I chew it sometimes. I'm not like one of those people who can't go five minutes without having a piece, though. As for flavors, I like Juicy Fruit. I don't know why O.o I can't stand cinnamon gum, though (or Tic-Tacs or any other kind of cinnamon candy, for that matter). Probably because it would burn my tongue when I was little, and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Blech.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.


  35. #35

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    By the way, I want to give the magnitude TM to Kiara

  36. #36
    My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,995

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? would you like to keep a journal/diary?
    I keep a journal. I have one physically and one online. The last time I made an entry was Sunday night, when I was depressed. I had to make the entry in my physical journal because mom ate the computer. That's why I have two journals. She eats the computer whenever she gets mad.

    2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs # 2,4,8 for 5 Stamps, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?



    Adopted Pokemon . ASB

    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

  37. #37
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,364

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36


    I'd like to give my Swift TM to Darkfire.
    (1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? would you like to keep a journal/diary?

    I do keep a journal, physical, since I'm not cool with the idea of other people peeking into my soul. I write in it only when I feel something noteworthy has happened, not every day. That way, all the big events in my life are catalouged. To be honest, too many entires would feel like I'm writing to myself.
    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

    ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

    Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

    ASBRPG Card

  38. #38

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    (1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? would you like to keep a journal/diary?

    I have both physical and online journals but can never keep them up. I mostly use my online journal for writings and the physichal ones...Mostly for when I'm oober ticked at something..which will find it''s way to my online one. I probably shouldn't bother with the physical ones. --;

  39. #39
    Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    Lady Vulpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Amy: 2 CCPs for your gem. SC: 8 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins.

    Arnen: 1 Stamp/CCP.

    Darkfire: Spark Gem, Red MGcoin. What do you mean when you say your mom eats the computer?

    Trey: 1 Stamp/CCP.

    Arina: Red MGcoin.


    (1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? Would you like to keep a journal/diary?
    I have a diary... if you can still call it a diary when you write on it once a year, or once every few years. I've been keeping it since I was 8, and I wrote my last entry on October 23rd, 2000. Maybe I should write another one of these days. I do write letters, though, so that way I do put some important events in paper. Though others keep them, rather than myself.

    Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

    Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

  40. #40
    The hair trigger is back! Moderator
    Moderator
    Knight of Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22,308

    Default Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

    Gabi gave me the following GT!: the name of this pokemon sounds like a mispronounced version of its evolution's name.

    Hmm, might that be Tentacool? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

    Gabi also gave me the following MP list: MP: Ninetales, Tentacool, Spheal, Cascoon, Metang, Charizard, Abra, Togetic, Aron, Magby, Castform, Murkrow, Hitmontop, Latias.

    Question 1: Has the MP in question evolved?

    (1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? would you like to keep a journal/diary?

    Yes, I have one on LiveJournal, and it's online. Hmm, I wrote in it back on last October. Who knows, maybe someday I'll write in it again if I have the time. 'shrug'

    (1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?

    Yeah, I like chewing gum whenever I can. My favourite brand would have to be a tie between Hubba Bubba and Bubbleicious b/c they are both quite similar, and come in a few nice fruit flavours (artificial flavours I think).

    (1-22) Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

    Yes, there are quite a few sites I love going to besides TPM. One in particular is Acmlm's Board, I like going there b/c there's a section on Super Mario World hacking (I'm into hacking the game) where I can get help on a situation anytime I need the help.

    3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and both the 8 extra Stamps and the contents of the Mystery Box I asked for from the previous version here please.

    Man, that was stressful on me...
    Knight of Time

    Legend of Zelda fan for life.

    Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

    Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

    Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •