Thread: Public apology to everyone in TPM on my buddy list

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Public apology to everyone in TPM on my buddy list

Somebody signed on my screen name tonight and IM'd everyone on my buddy list, saying things like "hey wanna fight you fag" and "I'm gay and fucked three guys last week" and stuff like that. I couldn't respond. I have NEVER signed in at another location b esides home and on my personal school account, so I have no idea who this could be. Nobdoy has my password. So anyone who was told off by me, this erson was pretty active in royally dissing my friends, knew my first and last name, things about my friends. So if you're on my buddy list and were IM'd by "elysion antiyou" with imposing messages, I apologize.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Public apology to everyone in TPM on my buddy list

I've had a similar case happen to me in the last few months actually. Not going to get into it, but this guy sounds like just as much of a complete retard. Didn't sign on my screen name, just took my buddy list and harassed people on it in my name.

I dunno if I'm still on your list, or if I ever was, but they didn't IM me.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?