Thread: Welcome back Mike! (And/or something people would be more prone to continue.)

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Welcome back Mike! (And/or something people would be more prone to continue.)

Jaw-breakers and Chocolate frogs for everyone! I have returned!
    It's been quite the year for me (for more details, see attachment, I don't want anyone non-interested to have to read it).
    I'm frustrated for not yet having passed for my driving licence, and exams (the last batch before July) are due in 3 weeks. (I'm following courses at a college in Antwerp, BTW: Applied Informatics.)

But in the outside world it's been an eventful year as well, I've heared. Just mentioning the bird flu that's ravaging in the vicinities of my Belgian homeland. And those certain non-mentionable cartoons...

I'm interested: is there anything eventful worth mentioning I missed that has happened here at TPM while I was a-lurkin'?

BTW, I thought I'd give myself a 'Welcome back', just in case...

But I'm back at l(e)ast! *bounce* Though I doubt I'll be very (constructively) active.

So, uh... Who remembers me? XD
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

why wub woo Moderator

Default Re: Welcome back Mike!

Name rings a bell, but I never talked to you. Welcome back nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

When I saw the title of this thread on the main index and that Heald was the last person who posted in it, I was starting to worry and get another idea.

Anyways, welcome back C-Mike. I remember you.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

why wub woo Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    When I saw the title of this thread on the main index and that Heald was the last person who posted in it, I was starting to worry and get another idea.
    Ho ho. As far as the other Mike is concerned, I have no idea where he has gone. I did noticed he has been unbanned (I think).
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Elite Trainer

Wait, wait... don't tell me (until I've guessed wrongly). Mike as in Mike Muffin Man? Or some other Mike I can't recall the user name off just yet now.

And hello, Heald, (Spina)Zak. ... I remember you two, except for Heald, I think.

why wub woo Moderator

Yes, Mike Muffin Man. We had an understanding. Hence Zak's reaction.

Moderator Moderator

[color=magenta]Welcomeback Mike, I do remember you, you posted some in the gaming forums. Glad to see you back at TPM!! ^_^
    Best Ruby/Sapphire Moderator!!
    TPM Awards 2004, 2005, 2006

Winner of 2007 Unown Award N & 2008 Unown Award C!!

Chicoslavocia's Revenge is my best bud on TPM!!
    Visit her Oekaki Board!!

14 Years at TPM: 11/06/2000-11/06/2014

~Forum Achievements~
    Junior Trainer (250 Posts): 11/25/2000
    Cool Trainer (500 Posts): 12/18/2000
    Advanced Trainer (1000 Posts): 02/20/2001
    TPM's 161st Elite Trainer!! 2500 Posts: 11/22/2003
    TPM's 58th Master Trainer!! 5000 Posts: 09/30/2008
    Gold/Silver/Crystal Help Moderator: 02/17/2001-05/15/2001
    Advanced Generation Moderator: 06/21/2004-04/02/2006, 04/04/2006
    Currently 48th Place: Most Posts @ TPM!!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Hey, I remember you!

You remember me? I used to be DarkPrince a long time ago, and right now, this username is the one I have in place.

I came back to TPM over a year ago, but I'm not a worker at Goldenrod Tower anymore (even if Gabi and Jeff/TheBlueAvenger were hiring at any point, I'd decline any invite to be a worker there again). However, I regained my job of being one of the co-workers of Pokemon Hangman (mr_pikachu and Christen/Number1ChanseyFan are the other workers presently).

Nice to see you back, C-Mike.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

And the third Hangman worker posts!

Welcome back, Mike! It's good to see you! I hope you can find some real friends. People who can't live with your Pokemon side probably aren't worth having as friends. And that's not just my Pokemaniac side talking; that's me speaking about friendship in general.

Anyway, I hope you stick around awhile. And drop by Fanfic, okay?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey, nice seeing you around again ^_^
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Welcome back! I remember you, I don't really know how, but I definitely do. Anyway, it's good to see you returning here, especially seeing as there have been more people leaving than returning in recent times.

Hope to see you around!

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The name rings bells, but I don't remember you. My guess is that I've heard people throw your name around. But welcome back anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

i don't reemmber you, welcome back anyway
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[b][size=3]Like Zak I almost got the wrong idea.

Anyway welcome back, your name does seems familiar to me. Hopefully you could would enjoy your return.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

welcome back Mike, I remember you!!

actually its kinda funny... I remember PMing you when I first joined. something about the mew beneath the truck...rumor...haha. well back then I was a nerd and printed everything I did online and kept all the papers. the other day I saw the paper from that PM....hahahahaha

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Wow, you're back! It's good to have you with us again.

Do you still have that dragon family tree you made before you left? Tsuyoi's Lair got wiped up during an upgrade and we lost it. It would be great to have it. But even if you don't, it's nice to have you back.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer

Okay... *cracks knuckles* Let's do this, old fashion Goldenrod Tower-style!

Number1ChanseyFan >> Hello! Yeah, I remember you too. But which gaming forums do you-- *sees Mod logo* *sees Best R/S Mod trophy* -- oh, those ones. Congrats BTW. 'd Do wish your nickname'd come up whole on-screen, though.

Knight of Time >> Hey darkknight! I still have you registered at AIM, I think (haven't opened it in a while). And if I'm not mistaken... it was Kyle, correct?

mr_pikachu >> G'dday! I'm sure planning on posting there again (wouldn't want to miss your fab-u-lous critics!) Anyway, I've recently read ZeldaFan's latest update of her Pokémon-Zelda crossover (the one with Ash in Hyrule). So we'll meet again!

Magmar >> Likewise! ^_~

Gavin Luper >> I think I know how we're 'aquainted' (<-- horrible spelling mistake presumed): I used to be a reader @ Lisa the Legend. That, and I've seen you post at fics I replied to. Captain Pringle's fic was one, I think.

TheBlueAvenger >> Same here: have seen your name before, probably heresay. But nothing that I can remember, so you'll have to do with an honest 'hi' from me!

homeofnew >> But I remember seeing you, and I'm glad to be back!

Dark-San >> 'Almost' is better than 'also'! ^^'' And anyway, as you can see from the length of this post, I'm enjoying every minute of it! wheee!!

Crystal Mew >> Hey, another familiar name/face! About that nerd thing:
    As said by Billy to Erwin:
    Nerds make other people feel cool!
    ... or something. Anyway, I'd be curious to see how I wrote back then, seeing as my own PM box has... undergone a thorough and unexpected clean-sweap, let's call it that.
    But I still have random quotes from Dragon Tamer people I PM'ed about things like a Pok&#233;mon family tree.

Which brings us too...

Last but certainly not least:

Lady Vulpix >> Hi Gabi! It feels good to be back here, it sure does. I really need a place like this, where people are tolerant to a fair degree...
    Anyway, it's funny to have you ask for that family tree; I expected to be asked for something like it. Check your PM Box, I'll send it to ya shortly (* Edit: ah, I can't, well then, what shall I do? I know, I'll send it to your Yahoo! account) . Though you can expect, of course, that it is somewhat out-dated by now. That is, if people have asked for dragon babies while I was away.

Ah... That felt great, typing that whole lot there. I've had my shot of socializzling coke again! I'm high... on the drug called TPM! XD

Whee-haw!

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Heald
    Ho ho. As far as the other Mike is concerned, I have no idea where he has gone. I did noticed he has been unbanned (I think).
    I should tell that certain Mike that. But his whereabouts? He's still around, usually lurking *cough*Greenland*cough* if I get him to.

But towards C-Mike, welcome back! I recall you from PCG, although you've probably never heard of me.

...I'm not dead yet!

Administrator

Well, there's Darkfire Dratini twins, Radek and Menos (Menos has wings), sons of Zephyr and Rayne, her Kabuto; but other than that I think you have them all. Thanks! I've replied to your e-mail. I hope you're planning to stay this time around.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Elite Trainer

Sango >> Hello! You're right, the name does'nt ring a bell, but after all, what's in a name?

Lady Vulpix >> Cool! I'll just add those two to it then. And... *weak grin* I sure plan on staying, but you know plans...

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Knight of Time >> Hey darkknight! I still have you registered at AIM, I think (haven't opened it in a while). And if I'm not mistaken... it was Kyle, correct?
    Yeah, my real name is Kyle.

I still use AIM, but right now, I rarely use my original s/n, which is darkprince dk (I only use it if I find I can only contact someone from this s/n, and not my other one, which I'll mention shortly).

Nowadays, I go by KnightofTimeTPM on AIM.

Plenty of new people have arrived in the world of AC/CC (I myself have returned there; I have a whole new team of adoptees and captees, and you might be in for a shock at certain captees I have). You making any plans to adopt/capture Pokemon again? I'm really curious.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sango
    I should tell that certain Mike that. But his whereabouts? He's still around, usually lurking *cough*Greenland*cough* if I get him to.

But towards C-Mike, welcome back! I recall you from PCG, although you've probably never heard of me.
    What's his name there? Just wondering, that's all.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time
    Yeah, my real name is Kyle.

I still use AIM, but right now, I rarely use my original s/n, which is darkprince dk (I only use it if I find I can only contact someone from this s/n, and not my other one, which I'll mention shortly).

Nowadays, I go by KnightofTimeTPM on AIM.

Plenty of new people have arrived in the world of AC/CC (I myself have returned there; I have a whole new team of adoptees and captees, and you might be in for a shock at certain captees I have). You making any plans to adopt/capture Pokemon again? I'm really curious.
    Well, you make me curious, though I never really have started on the Capturing part of AP/CP. As for Adopting, I still have access to the info of my Pokémon, so that's not a problem.
    Just that incorporating the things I still want to tell about my Pokémon (like the origin of Dylan's despise of Dragons, and the name for my baby Eevee) with the time interval is going to be challenging. Either I ignore it completely, or I do it some other way.
    And I won't be Adopting any more Pokémon. 15 is still the limit, I suppose, and I have reached it a long time ago.

-----

BTW, I suppose I could lock this now. I feel re-instated enough, and enough people have had their chance to say the words ('welcome back', that is). I'll wait another day just to play it safe.
    It's that I don't think I could change the topic to something people would be more prone to continue.

Administrator

Default Re: Welcome back Mike! (And/or something people would be more prone to continue.)

Ah, don't worry about that. *Points to new title.*

I'd like to see more of your stories at the Battle Range. I'm sure you'll find a way to explain your absence in them.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Welcome back Mike! (And/or something people would be more prone to continue.)

You should make a comeback to AC/CC, man. The place is starting to pick up again, there are a lot of new trainers (I suppose that would include myself), and of course, I'm there - that automatically makes it cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Administrator

Well, Jeff is right, in spite of his lack of modesty. He is helping things pick up. We're both taking care of the Goldenrod Tower now.

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I think I've seen you somewhere before. I recognise your avatar and sig.

Anyway, welcome back, C-Mike! :smilie: Hope you can here on TPM.
    Please take it easy~

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Welcome back, good to see an old member return. We never had much to do with each other in the past I'm afraid since we never happen to post in the same forums (most of the time) but I definitely remember you.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Elite Trainer

Ah, don't worry about that. *Points to new title.*
    XD Beautiful, Gabi! I should start rewriting what I had and pick up there.

Well, Jeff is right, in spite of his lack of modesty. He is helping things pick up. We're both taking care of the Goldenrod Tower now.
    Well, I suppose working at GT tells something about a person, then, hm?

Seriously, now:
    TheBlueAvenger >> We have more in common than our (past/current) job at GT: Orion made both our Trainer pics.

darktyranitar >> Well, I didn't change it, after all. But your sn and sig look familiar too.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex >> It's good to see members like you sticking around! Though, like you said, we had our own favorite forums to post in. But you're one of those people at TPM I don't think I'll forget very fast.

I Finnished last Moderator

Like you said, back at l(e)ast! Welcome!

That's a familiar name. I remember reading lots of your posts. When I was at school, I spent hours reading TPM daily or at least weekly. Posting itself was more irregular so you possibly don't recall me.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    What's his name there? Just wondering, that's all.
    The Muffin Man, as usual.

...I'm not dead yet!

Administrator

I have an Orion trainer pic too. He's good at making them.