Thread: Game: Unfortunately, Fortunately (Need Mod to Approve)

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Game: Unfortunately, Fortunately (Need Mod to Approve)

The Same as the original, but you say the fortunate part first, i.e.

Fortunately, Scooby Doo was able to hide from the monster inside the pit.

Unfortunately, Richard Simmons was in the pit.

(See original rules here http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/in...?topic=43143.0)

Need a Mod to approve.

Start off with:

Fortunately, Billy's Bakery had the exact flavor of cake Mr. and Mrs. Jones wanted for their -12th anniversary.

Unfortunately, the store was simultaneously robbed, and they were both killed.

Default Re: Game: Unfortunately, Fortunately (Need Mod to Approve)

This game's too similar to the other one, so it won't be approved. B'sides, it's generally better to PM the PCG Mods (presently TML and Wolfsong) asking for approval before you post the game and/or club.

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype]-Grey
    -Grey

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Game: Unfortunately, Fortunately (Need Mod to Approve)

Have to agree with The Arbiter/Grey here, there should only be one active topic per game here. Besides, does the other topic (it's "supposed" to be Fortunately, Unfortunately, not the other way around just FYI) look closed to you?

Just a bit of advice MH, but you ought to use common sense (when the current version of Fortunately, Unfortunately closes, a new version will then have to be done) here. Maybe if you ask mr_pikachu or Fett One (the former posted the current version, I think the latter can still post future versions of Fortunately, Unfortunately if I'm not mistaken), you'll get to post the next version of the game (which BTW, doesn't need to be mod approved again, just put the mod approval (e.g. M.A. by Zak) in the topic title itself).
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020