For those of you who had not access or who were not informed, we had what was intended to be a forum-wide meeting occured several days ago. I have taken notes, and since everyone deserves to be informed of what has been proceeding there, organized it in an accessible form for all of you to see. If not otherwise mentioned, all the ideas herein are mostly from either Bulbasaur4, Tsukasa, or Roy Karrde.

The first discussion was about a tournament. I apologize to take the thunder away from those who came up with the idea.

The intention is of a tournament spanning three forums, actually. It will be cross-forum, including the Anime Style Battling and Polls, Clubs, and Games' Adopted and Captured Pokemon section. It will be a series of battles like ASB, or so I am informed, and is likely to bring a few people who are not originally roleplayers to this forum where it is to be hosted. Posts by these newcomers, though roleplayers themselves are well-invited to participate, will be judged on a number of obvious criteria (quality, word choice, and others). This is to be organized by the moderators, though only as of now Tsukasa and Bulbasaur4. It is to occur in Late April or May. Roleplayers will also be allowed to participate by sending in popular vote for who they think was best, adding bonus points to that person's score.

On a similar note, the RPG Tournament of old which was (by the data I have been given) a battle royale between roleplayers' varied characters, is in consideration to be revived at a later time. This may also include a popular vote, and the basic premise may change.

There has been more talk of getting an archive for RPG's, and possibly merging with Fanfiction's archive to achieve this.

The new RPG News is in the works for some point in the near future. This is a bit presumptious, but to stem interest, Bulbasaur4 is likely to be much helped by suggestions for articles or by those willing to write for the News. This may even speed up the process.

Future awards are also go, even with the slightly disappointing turnout last time. And on a more random note, there is idea of a Lax Topic similar to Fanfiction's Smiley Town where roleplayers can go to take a load off and talk about anything they please, and to enjoy being a community.

And last but most certainly not least- the ranking system is nearing completion! Bulbasaur4 had informed us in the meeting that she will be creating a topic with all the registered users, and if you have not yet, I advise it! A roleplayer may review one person per week, and no roleplayer may do a person that has already been done that week. The reviews will be based on several criteria, post quality, inactivity, and various others, and will not be so long as you would suppose by this pretense. Scores will be a letter grade of a standard A,B,C,D,F scale and the scores as well as the recent reviews will be listed near each roleplayer's name. If reviewing, cited examples are advised and be warned that an average D or F grade between all reviews will result in that roleplayer's future inability to start a topic in the forum.

That is all the information currently, but one of those credited to those ideas here will be sure to keep you informed in the future. Feel free to correct me on any misinformation. As it is, this topic is open to discussion on anything listed and welcome to anything new. The two moderators credited are sure to find value in any input, and will take it in to due consideration. With that, critique or comment as you like.