Thread: Apprentice

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Apprentice

Haven't seen any reality show topics, so anyway... does anyone else follow this show? Or rather, still follow?

This is probably the only reality show that I still follow anymore.
    I have from the beginning and absolutely love it. I find each season better than the last, though I sorta am starting to lose a bit of respect for Trump. Bringing Ivanka on to the show was probably the best decision he's made yet.

Note: I'm actually not sure if reality threads go here or outside in Misc since I saw an AI topic a while ago, but just to be safe I figured it'd go here, but if anyone disagrees with me feel free to move it.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Apprentice

I never really watched the show. It didn't interest me.
    I prefer reality tv shows like Big Brother and Biggest Loser.
    My sister has this thing for Australian Idol, but I never liked that either.

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Apprentice

[b][size=3] As of now, I am now catching on the season after the book smart verus street smart. Kind of forgotten what season was it though. The task that each group had to handle is very industrial related and thus this show is very relavant for those who are businessman wannabe.

However I do find Trump a bit arrogant at some point especially when he corners a contestant and the contestant is unable to reply to his liking or unable to undertake his intimidation. The poor contestant gets fired.