Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sotai ASBRPG Graveyard

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Sotai ASBRPG Graveyard

Starting this Friday we are going to start beta testing the board to make sure everything goes smoothly. This beta testing will hopefully last no more than a week or two. During that time a total of twelve people will be selected to participate in the beta test. Six of those twelve people actively helped in the creation and function of this so they will automatically be in. To make it fair the other six people will be other board members. Now to keep feelings from being hurt and to keep it from being secret, anyone that wants to be in the beta test can sign up for it here, that way we will know those that want to be in it and can pick the six from that category. Now to make this as fair as possible we are making sure that everyone has a chance and will not judge based on personal feelings. The people we choose to take part in the beta will be those that we all believe can contribute to it and know about both the ASB and the RPG style of play. This will also not be limited to RPGers, ASBers have a chance to sign up for the beta too. Now before you all rush to sign up, I must warn you that you will need to spend a good amount of time with this beta since we will want to open this forum as soon as possible. Almost every day we will probably be trying something new or something different, so although you don't have to be here every day, it would be best to have you here as much as possible when we are doing this. Finally I want to mention that the beta testers will receive something special at the end of all of this that they can use in the RPG, this is a reward for all of the hard time they will have to spend working with this. Alright well good luck to everyone and let the sign ups commence.

Volunteer List
    Mystic_clown - I
    River - III
    Virtual Play - IIIII
    Dark Dragonite
    Outlaw JT - I
    drew - IIII
    Hyperness is a Good Thing - IIII
    Heald - IIIII
    Hinata - IIIII
    Charles Legend
    Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter - II
    Vermillion - I
    aragornbird - III
    darktyranitar
    Mega Horny

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Beta Testing

I'd like to sign up, if that's ok with you.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[font=sylfaen] I would very much like to sign up. ^.^ Thankies!
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

While I've been away from ASB for a while now, I used to be quite into it and therefore would love to help beta test this forum.
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

I would like to sign up please!

EDIT: I have a lot of time on my hands, lol, and I would like to see if I can help.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Signing up and re-posting my opinion that the reward should not be in-game unless everyone who wants to is allowed to participate in the Beta.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw JT
    Signing up and re-posting my opinion that the reward should not be in-game unless everyone who wants to is allowed to participate in the Beta.
    And if you get accepted I assume this concern will suddenly stop mattering?

Of course I'm in, I'm one of the people meant to beta test anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi
    And if you get accepted I assume this concern will suddenly stop mattering?

Of course I'm in, I'm one of the people meant to beta test anyhow.
    Actually, it won't stop mattering even if I am accepted! I am a huge proponent of fair and equal treatment and opportunity.

BU-KA-DING!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[color=#990A66]Sometimes, life isn't fair, and neither are games. It's always a case of fairness, but nobody ever wins it. You can't keep everything fair, so we weren't making a absolutely thorough attempt to make it fair anyway...

All we are looking for now are people to test the systems and processes this board will be based on. We never said that input, comments, and suggestions by others would stop. If anything we want as many people as possible to observe, but they won't be participating in the actual system until we are sure that the project will follow through with as little error as possible.

Basically, this is just a list of people that we will choose from to be guinea pigs for this project. They will participate, everyone else will observe. If you see a problem, then tell us. If something seems to be working well, tell us too. Obviously, obeservation is not a taxing job, thus the reason the guinea pigs will receive a reward for being as such.

Now, stop the squabbling and move on with your lives.... If you need to further debate the issue, do it through AIM or PM.

JUST NOT HERE!

If I hear another word regarding this arguement between JT, HK, or UC, you'll ALL be getting a warning. Period.
    Matataku Hoshi no Shita de
    Kono basho ga doko darou to miagereba matataku hoshi
    Sono shita de kimi wo omoeba warukunai yoru ni naru
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Shinjiru to iu kotoba wo kimi wa kodomoppoi to warau kai
    Miwatasu kagiri no kouya de yukusaki wo shimesu mono
    Mune ni daite aruitekou
    Sekai ga wazuka ni kagayaku

The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always...

I can be of some service, if you'd like...

-drew
    -Grey

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm volunteering to be a guinea pig? ^_^ seriously, this sounds like a lot of fun. very interesting too.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=thistle]Well, I am in this already. ^^

Anyone else who has complaints, just remember this. The Beta testers will have to abandon all our hard efforts when the actual game begins. We will start with entirely new teams, etc. It's hardly unfair.
    And I like the whole signing up thing. Glad to see some of you all on this! I can see it being fun...

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

why wub woo Moderator

I guess I'll sign up. I did do a lot of hard work in the original project and it would be a shame if I didn't participate in the resurrected project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

If there's still availible space, I'd like to participate in the Beta Testing, as well. Even though I'm still a sort of newbie to ASB, I think of myself as at least a decent RPer. And I won't mind having to start completely over once it is over.

...I'm not dead yet!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Souds like fun you can count me to be here almost evryday however once I get my offic back long story I wont get in to it right now....

~Charles Legened
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

ASB is fun, and RPG is my favorite board.. So sign me up!

Warlock for Life-Mediev Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sooooo signing up =P
    Boo Yah!

Riken | Oryx | Njord | Wraith | Blysse | Zoso
    Kabuki | Poe | Faul | Cruz | Haku | Surtr
    Trilless | Maladroit | Argonaut | Eowen | Gaia | Chocobo
    Penelo | Thor | Nereus
    Sylar | Mercutio

Thanks River, you RaWk with a passion...Word.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

* Pulls self off the ground from being trampled * Gahhh, a rush for sign ups. Hey guys we are going to keep the sign ups going until Noon Eastern time on Wednesday. At that point we are going to close the sign ups and the whole team is going to discuss who we should pick. Alright just wanted to pop in and say that, you may continue your trampling and rioting ^_^;;;

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hey, count me in, yes. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

This sounds like an interesting idea... sign me up!
    Please take it easy~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default ASBRPG Archive

The First National Bank of Sotai

Hello Everyone! And welcome to the First National Bank of Sotai. This will be the place that all of your points will be stored, which you can access any time. You may also store your money here but that will be explained more lower. Along with the interest rate. Also you may open an account here before joining the RPG, just to save time.

Here are the rules:

1) Every single post you make in this thread regarding a transaction must be accompanied by a link either to a battle which you've participated in, the Approval Tower, or anywhere else where points or money can be traded or used. Failure to provide a link will result in a 4 point fine. And yes, you can have a negative balance.

2) If there is a problem with your balance, you'll need to provide links supporting your claim. Attempting to lie about your account will result in a 4 point fine.

3) Do NOT edit your bank posts after you put them up. It's all right to edit if you wanted to fix something within a few minutes of posting the post or edit in another transaction, when I'm not likely to be doing any updating, but if your last two transactions are hours apart, you'd better to make a separate post. Or if you realize you've slipped up on something, make another post pointing out the mistake and we'll get to fixing it.

4) Don't hassle the bankers

5) If a customer has not been active for a significant amount of time (3+ months), their account will be deleted. If they happen to come back and remember their exact balance, they can keep what they had before. Also if it is found that your account was deleted while you still owed the bank money through a loan, the loan amount will be doubled.

Money
    To store money here: First you just have to post the amount and transaction here to take money out or place money in. Second: In the RPG make a post of your character visiting the bank in any major city. Now you do not have to store money in the bank, yet to recieve the interest rate and for a easier time to keep track of money then this place will help. Money stored here will be subject to an interest rate in which your money value will increase per month depending on the interest rate of that month. Interest rates will fluctuate with how many people are storing money in the bank, and the current environment in the RPG world.

- Loans You may withdraw loans from the bank, at any time. When you do your account will decrease or show a negative balance depending on how much you withdraw. If your account shows a negative balance, any money that you receive in the RPG will automatically go to paying off the loan.

- Loan Request Fill out the form as followed to request a loan.
    Name:
    Amount of Loan: How much you want to take out, anywhere from $1 to $1,000

- Current Accounts:
    River ~ Money: $11, Points: 0
    drew ~ Money: $110, Points: 0
    Hinata ~ Money: $55, Points: 0
    Hatake Kakashi ~ Money: $62, Points: 0
    Hyperness ~ Money: $121, Points: 1
    VirtualPlay ~ Money: $69, Points: 0
    Heald ~ Money: $60, Points: 0
    Bulbasaur4 ~ Money: $131, Points: 1
    Roy Karrde ~ Money: $0, Points: 0
    classy_cat18 ~ Money: $100, Points: 0
    Weasel Overlord ~ Money: $18, Points: 1
    Wolfsong ~ Money: $80, Points: 0
    Darkfire ~ Money: $80, Points: 0

Money in Holding from Reffing

Interest Rate: The Current Interest Rate in Sotai is 15 Percent. The Current Future Outlook:Very Good

Edit: The Points may/will be split into a seperate topic in the future so the bank will probably only handle transactions of money soon.

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Count me in

Advanced Trainer

[color=#990A66]Aaaaaaaand cut! That's a wrap! (that ended about 2 hours ago....>.>) Sign-ups are closed! We will announce the 6 members that will be joining the Beta Testing tomorrow.

We still ask all of you to observe, comment, and critique the systems as we all go through them over the next couple of weeks. We need as many thorough responces as possible, not only from those of us participating in the beta, but from outside observations as well.

Thanks so much for helping us get this awesome project off the ground!
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default ASBRPG Archive

Wild Pokemon Battle Topic

Welcome to the Wild Pokemon Battle Topic; this is the place you go if you wish to battle and capture a wild Pokemon. This topic will also be the place that your wild Pokemon battle will take place, as well as your sign up to battle the Pokemon. First off battles against wild Pokemon will be a bit different, such as in this one you will battle a ref who will control the Pokemon and ref the battles. The battles should only take a day or two and you can describe the battle in your RPG post. Finally only a few wild battles will go on at one time so you may have to wait your turn. With all that in mind, please use the official form below to request a battle and check on the statistics for what kind of Pokemon you have a chance of running into.

Pokemon Statistics
    Common Pokemon: 45%
    Uncommon Pokemon: 30%
    Rare Pokemon: 20%
    Very Rare Pokemon: 5%
    Shiny Pokemon: 5%

Wild Pokemon Route
    Wild Pokemon and Route Descriptions
    Rarity of those Pokemon

Wild Battle Sign Up
    Character Name:
    Name of your Character
    Pokemon: What Pokemon are in your team.

Pokeball Capture Rate
    Pokeball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 10% health, 90% capture at 20% health, and so on)
    Super Ball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 20% health, 90% capture at 30% health, and so on)
    Great Ball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 30% health, 90% capture at 40% health, and so on)
    Ultra Ball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 40% health, 90% capture at 50% health, and so on)[/b]

Current Refs
    Tsukasa, Roy Karrde, Weasel Overlord, Crystal Tears, Hyperness is a Good Thing, Tsuki Megami, Hatake Kakashi

If you wish to sign up for a Ref job, PM one of us. The more refs we have, the more spots we can open!

Q and A
    Switching in mid battle: It is alright at this moment to switch Pokemon in mid battle and not have it count as a faint. Just be sure to state what is happening. It would also cost you one attack action just like throwing a Pokeball costs you one attack action

Running: You may run away at any time during battle but you will not be able to get another wild battle for 24 hours.

Switching Refs: If your ref is taking too long or just signed off, then you may feel free to request a new ref.

Pokemon Running: If you don't post in a few days after requesting a Wild Pokemon battle or don't post during the battle. Your ref can decide that your wild Pokemon has ran away.

Advanced Trainer

[color=#990A66]Hate to double-post, but I think it's the best way to announce this! ^_^

The results are in for participants in the Beta Testing! Joining the mods and 3 other developers we have...

VirtualPlay
    Heald
    Hinata
    drew
    Hyperness is a Good Thing
    River
    aragornbird

Congrats to the seven of them! Unfortunately, there was a tie in votes, so 7 were accepted instead of 6. The seven of them will be allowed to post in all of the ASBRPG topics once they are unlocked and started on Friday! They will all receive a PM congratulating them too, as well as providing them with any information they need to get started. As for the rest of you, we all hope that you keep an eye on the tests as well. As I said before, not only do we need the opinions of the participants, but responses and observations from other, non-involved members! Every comment and suggestion we can get will only better this project further!

Hope to hear from you all a lot in the next few weeks! ^__^
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Advanced Trainer

Default Magne*MART (For All Your Pokemon Needs!)

[center]Magne*MART

[color=pink]Welcome all to the Grand Market of the Sotai World! Here, you can purchase most any goods that can commonly be found in shops across the region. Merchanise here can always be purchased with gems, but most major cities have direct account links to the bank, letting you charge to that instead of using your cash! Just like a debit card! Please, feel free to browse and make sure to come back any time. Remember Magne*MART, where Pokemon and Trainers are treated like one of the family!

MONETARY VALUES
    Garnet – Worth: $20
    Tourmaline – Worth: $10
    Peridot – Worth: $5
    Amethyst – Worth: $1

[u]HEALTH ITEMS
    HP RESTORING

Potion (+25%HP) - $10
    Super Potion (+40%HP) - $20
    Hyper Potion (+75%HP) - $40
    Max Potion (+All HP) – $60
    Full Restore (+All HP, Remove Stat. Cond.) - $100
    Fresh Water (+40%HP) - $20
    Soda Pop (+45%HP) - $21
    Lemonade (+50%HP) - $22
    Energypowder (+30%HP) – $10 Only Available in North Hyners
    Energy Root (+70%HP) - $20 Only Available in North Hyners

POWER RESTORING
    Ether (+20% Energy) - $10
    Elixer (30% Energy) – $20
    Max Ether (50% Energy) - $40
    Max Elixer (75% Energy) - $80

CONDITION RESTORING
    Anitdote (Cures Poison) - $10
    Awakening (Cures Sleep) - $10
    Burn Heal (Cures Burn) - $10
    Ice Heal (Cures Freeze) - $10
    Paralyze Heal (Cures Paralysis) - $10
    Full Heal (Cures All Conditions) - $50
    Heal Powder (Cures All Conditions) - $40 Only Available in North Hyners

KNOCK-OUT RESTORING
    Revive (Cures KO, ˝ HP) - $75
    Revival Herb (Cure KO, ˝ HP) - $50 Only Available in North Hayners
    Max Revive (Cures KO, All HP and Energy) - $150

HELPFUL ITEMS
    Fluffy Tail (Escape from Wild Pokemon) - $25
    Escape Rope (Quick Escape from Caves) - $25
    Running Shoes (Cuts time between Cities to 2/3rds) - $150
    Bicycle (Takes 1/3rd the time to get to the next city) - $275

TECHNICAL MACHINES (TM)
    [color=maroon]$75 TMs
    TM04 - Calm Mind
    TM08 - Bulk Up
    TM12 - Taunt
    TM16 - Light Screen
    TM31 - Brick Break
    TM32 - Double Team
    TM33 - Reflect
    TM45 - Attract
    TM48 - Rollout

$150 TMs
    TM01 - Focus Punch
    TM02 - Dragon Claw
    TM03 - Water Pulse
    TM05 - Roar
    TM09 - Bullet Seed
    TM17 - Protect
    TM19 - Giga Drain
    TM20 - Safeguard
    TM21 - Frustration
    TM23 - Iron Tail
    TM27 - Return
    TM28 - Dig
    TM36 - Sludge Bomb
    TM39 - Rock Tomb
    TM40 - Aerial Ace
    TM41 - Torment
    TM42 - Façade
    TM44 - Rest
    TM46 - Headbutt
    TM47 - Steel Wing
    TM49 - Curse

$200 TMs
    TM10 - Dragonbreath
    TM13 - Ice Beam
    TM15 - Hyper Beam
    TM22 - Solar Beam
    TM24 - Thunderbolt
    TM30 - Shadow Ball
    TM35 - Flamethrower
    TM43 - Zap Cannon

$250 TMs
    TM06 - Toxic
    TM14 - Blizzard
    TM25 - Thunder
    TM26 - Earthquake
    TM29 - Psychic
    TM38 - Fire Blast
    TM50 - Overheat

POKEBALLS
    Pokeball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 10% health, 90% capture at 20% health, and so on) - $20
    Super Ball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 20% health, 90% capture at 30% health, and so on) - $40
    Great Ball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 30% health, 90% capture at 40% health, and so on) - $60
    Ultra Ball (Capture Rate: 100% Capture at 40% health, 90% capture at 50% health, and so on) - $100

Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Congrats, VirtualPlay, Heald, Hinata, drew, Hyperness is a Good Thing, River and aragornbird. I wish you all the best of luck, and if all goes as planed, I well see you all in two weeks.

~Charls legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default ~~~ The Legends of Sotai ~~~~

[size=7]The Legends of Sotai
    Season 1 Beta.

[color=#00a5ff]The Small Continent of Sotai, small and out of the way from its neighbors of Kanto and Johto. The Continent of Sotai has been virtually unknown to the Pokemon world until the events of April 22nd. That day, one year ago, a powerful force known as the Crystal Syndicate made their presence known to the world with the destruction of Kinyou. The complete and utter decimation of the city sent shockwaves around the Pokemon world and all Sotai Pokemon events were placed on hold.

Now, one year later, on the morning of April 22nd, new trainers begin their journey all over Sotai as gyms reopen and the Sotai Pokemon league gears up for the first year after the horrible incident. Yet, even now, the darkness of the Crystal Syndicate continues to influence Sotai. They plan to stay for good and to cause even more trouble. Can this new generation of trainers conquer the Crystal Syndicate while on their journey to the Pokemon League? And what of the Shop Keepers, Miners, and other workers of Sotai? What will be their story? What will be your story? Only you can tell it.

[color=lightgreen]Congratulations for making it into the Beta version of the ASB RPG. If you have already signed up, then you are free to start your journey. Please consult the Trainers Guide for descriptions on what the Routes and cities look like. On the morning that you start your journey, your character will receive several things in the mail. The first being a Pokeball of your starter, you will also receive a Pokedex, $200 in money to spend at the store in your town, two empty pokeballs, and a Pokenav in which you will be able to contact any of your friends in the Pokemon World at any time. You will also be able to take along your Wild Starter Pokemon, which you would have caught at any time before the beginning of your journey, or it could be a house pet. Now please forgive us for the clutter, we are still trying to get things up and running. Hopefully everything, including the Trainer's Guide and the Gym Battle topic will be up and running by tonight.

Well I have kept you long enough and I know you wish to start on your journey, so good luck, and GO!

[color=lightblue]Your Name: Ryan Karrde
    Your Description: Ryan is easy to spot with light brown hair and deep rich blue eyes, he stands at a pretty impressive six foot, two and wears a deep blue short sleeve sweat shirt with a hood in the back. He carries along a gold pendent which is woven around black string. The pendent has the Japanese character for Strength and the characters for Ryan on it. Ryan has fair to light skin and almost no blemishes. He wears denim shorts and has a black belt going around it which holds his Pokeballs.
    Your Personality: Ryan is a kind and almost free willed person. He will also help some one out and usually believes people. He doesn't get into fist fights much and tries to avoid violent arguments. He does enjoy Pokemon battles, but one day aspires to make a Circus act show of his own instead of just being a trainer.
    City: Limtore
    Pokemon: Tailow (F)
    Captured Pokemon: Poliwag (F)
    Friends: Is close friends with Kalah Byquest

[color=tan]Ryan Karrde
    [color=tan]~*~*~*~*~ Psyched for his Adventure~*~*~*~*~

Shoes…check! Clothes…check! Poliwag’s Pokeball? Check! Alright everything seemed ready to go. My parents paced back and forth outside of my room as I took one last look around. The Pokemon representative would be here to drop off my package any minute. This would be the last time that I would get to see my room, my house, and my parents. For months, maybe even years. Yet this was my journey to start off on, I wanted not just to become a Pokemon trainer, but also to perform shows with my Pokemon. Maybe even participate in Pokemon contests when they start up.

Yet now was not the time to think of far off fantasies, each trainer had to take their first few steps, just like I was about to do. The doorbell rang downstairs to signal the dropping off of a package. The movement behind my door of my parent’s feet stopped only momentarily before picking up even more frantically. With giddy anticipation I slung my knapsack over my shoulders and raced out of the door to my room. Only briefly catching the glimpse of my parents from the corner of my eye as I raced downstairs.

There it was, the white box with the Pokeball symbol on the top of it and on the sides the official seal of the Sotai Pokemon League. With out a second thought, I ripped over the package with an uncontrollable fervor. Inside was a guide for the Sotai region, along with a Pokenav, a small package of money, two empty Pokeballs, and finally the one possession I had been waiting for, my own Pokemon.

“Pokemon Go!” I commanded tossing the ball out onto the living room floor. In a magical spectacle of light a Tailow emerged from the ball, the majestic bird Pokemon took a few flaps around the room before landing on the sofa. “Hello there, I’m Ryan.” I said slowly grabbing a few Pokemon pellets out of my bag and holding them in my outstretched hand. The Tailow looked at them for a brief second before pecking them out of my hand. “That tickles.” I smiled childishly before petting the bird.

In the mirror I could see my parents watching proudly as I returned Tailow to it’s Pokeball. I turned back toward them, my eyes brimming with tears. “I promise to write.” I promised giving them a short wave. Both of them came over and hugged me tightly before walking me to the door. “Goodbye!” Tears began to stream down my cheeks as I ran out the door, not wanting to turn around for fear that I would run back to them.

I had a big journey set out ahead of me, and first thing first, I had to visit Magne*Mart for some gear, and then it was off to the local gym for my first battle. These were the first steps on my journey that would take me all over the world of Sotai. Was I really ready to begin it?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Sotai Wild Pokemon Battles

The Wild Pokemon Battle Topic is now open

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: The First National Bank of Sotai

The First National Bank of Sotai is now Open to do Buisness

Default Re: ~~~ The Legends of Sotai ~~~~

NAME Grey.
    GENDER Male.
    AGE 17 years old.
    APPEARANCE In a nutshell, this guy. Not pictured, Grey also sometimes wears a long black coat. He keeps his right arm hidden, unsleeved, however. Underneath his coat is a katana that he likes to use once in awhile, mostly to train and spar with his cubone, Exol'tai.
    CHARACTER Calm and collected, Grey let's his actions do the talking for him most of the time. He's not, although, above the sarcastic response. This, most of the time, gets him in a lot of trouble with people. The kid is a bit soft spoken, and often, what he thinks of as "witty banter" is nothing more than unintelligible intellect that often flies over everyone's heads. Though he has an actual name, Grey had abandoned it long ago, calling it "nothing more than a burden".
    HOMETOWN South Hyners.
    STARTER Exol'tai, cubone male. Exol'tai, or "Tai" for short, is very disciplined. Sporting his mother's skull as a helmet, and her left leg bone as a sword, Tai can easily ward off any troubles that he and his teammate, Argonaut, may find along the way. Tai often spars with Grey using his mother's bone against Grey's blade. Tough and nimble, Tai is always eager to battle some new foes.
    TEAMMATES Argonaut, stantler male. A tad bit older than Tai, Argonaut is a wise and graceful stantler. Though he knows a wide variety of attacks, Grey mainly uses him as transport. Argonaut doesn't mind it though, as he's just happy to tag along.
    FRIENDS Non-existant at the moment.

Grey
    The warm spring-time breeze kissed against my features; despite my eyes being closed, the sunny skies beamed through my eyelids letting me know that I was alive. Groggily, I opened my eyes and glanced around; I was presently laying underneath the shade of an old oak tree; Exol'tai, my scrappy cubone, laid peacefully on my stomache with his arms sprawled out haphazardly.

"Ey, up," I said to the mammal whilst poking him with my index finger, "Tai..."

Startled, the small cubone flailed about like a fish out of water for a few seconds before coming to his senses. Tai quickly stood up and grabbed his mother's bone, which had previously been lying on the grass nearby. Still groggy, I pulled myself up and glanced around whilst simultaneously pulling various leaves and grass blades from my long, un-tied hair (I'll get to that eventually). There was nothing to appease my interests, but my journey was beginning. A rush of excitement enveloped my senses as I grabbed my long cloak which had been draped around one of the tree branches.

I pulled the jacket from the tree limb and slid it across my back, only sleeving my left arm (keeping the right one hidden within). Most people would think it odd that I was wearing it this way. Hell, most people would think it odd that I was even wearing a jacket in the springtime, but that was of little concern to me. I grabbed the package that was delivered to me earlier in the day, bearing the crest of Sotai.

"C'mon, Tai," I said to the cubone, "we've got a journey to start."

"Cuu," the ground pokémon cried.

-drew
    -Grey

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=orange][b]
    Your Name: Rain Taylor
    Your Description: Rain has very slim yet agile build. His skin is quite pale but has a light tan to it that gives it such a warm colour. He has a very small waist and all his physical strength shows itself in his chest and shoulders, which are quite broad and defined. His chest is the most defined part of his body, along with his torso that holds a well-treated six pack.
    Wears an over sized black short-sleeved hoodie that has white chibi angel wings on the back. Under that is semi tight white t-shirt that drapes over his silver studded belt, which holds up his black jeans that go down to the middle of his shin. He has numerous spiked bracelets and what not on his wrists, and even has a choker collar (like what you see on a dog) around his neck.
    Your Personality: Rain has a sarcastic tone about him, like he takes nothing seriously, but don't be fooled; he does. He quick-witted, funny, but can be slightly over confident, which is his flaw. He's also caring, which can also be a weakness, or a great strength.
    City: Diruntha
    Pokemon: [F] Venonat "Dusk"
    Captured Pokemon: [M] Rhyhorn "Xion"
    Friends: Cearo Mitsu Gin & Arělys Tyrnea’rae

^Rain^

Rain sighed; his father’s howling voice echoed into his ears as he sat in the complete darkness of his room. He was glad he was leaving, though, he felt a tinged of guilt abandoning his mother to this unkindly brute, Rain swore that he would return one day and make his father pay. As the bellowing from the other room seized, all he could hear was the painfully whimpering of his beaten mother, who had begged Rain to leave, before his father hurt him.

“He’s already hurt me…” Rain murmured, clutching the small parcel from the Pokemon League. He had just gotten it, daring to upset his father anymore he had ran out and got it, before sliding his door shut, and keeping completely silent. “He’s torn me apart, and now he’s doing the same to you…”

A soft scratching noise woke him from his real life nightmare; quietly he slinked over to the window and peered out. The trees were gently blowing in the mountain air, but that wasn’t what had made the scraping noise, Rain peered down over the window sill to see a large beast gently nudging against the side of his family’s hut. It made a soft grunting noise as its soft green eyes gazed up at its upset friend. Rain forced a smile onto his face.

“Is the coast clear?”

The massive beast; also known as a Rhyhorn, nodded its head. Rain quickly and quietly climbed out his room window, silently closing it behind him, he and his Rhyhorn fled behind a rather large cherry blossom tree. Smiling, Rain rubbed his hand over the surprisingly smooth rocky surface of Rhyhorn’s head.

“It’s alright.” He sighed, trying to reassure himself more then his Pokemon. “She’ll be fine…” He couldn’t fight back the tears; they silently dripped down his face onto Rhyhorn’s head, who nudged against Rain, signalling they had to leave. “She’ll be fine… Right Xion?”

The Rhyhorn looked away, motioning its head; it began to trot away, fallowed closely by Rain who has shoved all his new belongings into his pocket. Accept for one, when he thought he was far away enough, Rain sat down on the cool grass.

“What do you think it is?”

Rhyhorn grunted, gesturing towards the forest, Rain smirked.

“A bug?”

Xion nodded, and in a flash of white light, a Pokemon took form. It has huge red eyes, antennas, and a purple furry body that covered nearly everything expect its pincer mouth, small hands, and feet. Rain raised and eyebrow and looked over at Xion.

“Guess you were right.”

A low noise emitted from Xion’s mouth as the Pokemon; actually a Venonat looked over at its companions.

“Hi.” Rain said simply.

A soft whistling noise emitted from his tiny mouth, before it pounced on Rain, causing him to fall backwards. He looked at the bug Pokemon clinging to him madly before he rose up again, causing it to sit next to him.

“Well…” Rain smiled. “I name all my Pokemon, and I’ve heard Venonats like Dusk. So, would like to be called Dusk?”

Venonat nodded, captured by a red beam Venonat phased inside its pokeball, Rain sighed, seeing his Rhyhorn laying on the green grass, quietly much on some, he moved over, laying his head on the smooth part of Rhyhorn’s side, he exhaled deeply, enjoying the simple breeze blowing across his face.

“I’ll come back for you mom… Promise…”

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Your Name: Laura Deirdre
    Your Description: In general, Laura is a "cute" young woman in appearance, yet her personal view of herself says differently. At a rather short height of barely around 5 feet and 1 inch, Laura's eyes are a soft hazel color, a mix of green and golden brown, her hair deep, dark brown in color with a natural straightness, thickness, and normally kept at about shoulder length. Despite constant attempts to keep herself in a healthy condition, her build is actually fairly curved, with muscles that are at least visible, yet soft, and a natural belly. Her skin is also fairly pale, with a natural tan from heritage.
    Her clothing would describe her as a person with a clear interest in some music. Underneath a dark grey jacket from a university, she wears a System of a Down band shirt featuring all four members as hands on a slightly distorted clock with the band's name to the side, jeans with a slight teal color to it, and black and grey sneakers of the Vans brand.
    Your Personality: Laura, despite being of a kind heart and of a mixed creative and analytical mind, is mainly depressed due to some issues that have occured in her past. Having to have moved a lot, she has had many issues adjusting to change, and even coming to Limtore has worsened it socially with all the generally "punks" and "emo kids," as if she's never fit in with either. However, she seems to be clingy onto the one person she loves, yet is trying to change it before their relationship becomes another turmoil in her life.
    City: Limtore (it's a trend I might have started before I posted...!)
    Pokemon: Kimmi (female Snorunt)
    Captured Pokemon: Ric Flair (male Shroomish)
    Friends: Well, if it counts, her boyfriend is Michael/Mike Silvern.

Laura Deirdre
    On this day its so real to me
    Everything has come to life
    Another chance to chase a dream
    Another chance to feel
    Chance to feel alive

A sense of anxiousness crossed my face as I glanced into the mirror in the hallway, causing me to instinctively relocate my thin-framed glasses into a perfect position. I was leaving today for my journey across this continent of Sotai which I had moved to only less than a year before the incidents that had happened a year ago today. It was an odd feeling, really, as if a sense of justice was flowing about me only because of this Crystal Syndicate, who seemed more major than the "evil" Team Rocket of my homeland in Kanto. Giovanni seemed to be nothing like the leader of this team. I mean, did he ever plot to use terrorism to make the "government" surrender?

Sighing, I focused back into my personal life. Today, I would receive my actual first Pokémon aside from my pet, a Shroomish dubbed Ric Flair. Actually, I didn't name him; it was all my grandfather's idea because of the fact this mentally "different" Shroomish would randomly shout just as his namesake did. As scary as it was to admit, I actually sort of did like wrestling, despite all the drama incorporated nowandays. I still wished my aunt was here to say goodbye, however. She was busy managing the small family business selling objects such as books, stones, and incense...all related to the metaphysical world. Perhaps someday when I returned, I'd settle down with Michael, my love and only real friend, and manage this store.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, instantly bringing me into reality. Inhaling deeply, I exhaled as I quietly walked towards the door, and opened it. The delivery man decided to have just left; probably due to the many children expected to start out on their journey today from my current residence, the city of Limtore. The package was basically what my old Anatomy and Physiology Honors teacher would immediately call a rectangular prism; however, on its top "face" was a symbol resembling a PokéBall, and the seal of the Sotai Pokémon League on each remaining side. Smiling weakly, I brought the parcel inside and sat on the couch, quietly and gently opening it.

I gasped lightly as I fumbled through its contents. A guide to the region, a PokéNav, small package of money, two empty PokéBalls, and one that was somehow customized. On it was the kanji symbol for ice, dark blue in color, which contrasted greatly from the ice blue of the orb. Wondering which Pokémon was inside, I quietly pressed its button, causing the ball to enlarge. Carefully, I tossed the ball onto the carpet, causing it to open and reveal a small triangular shape. The light faded, revealing among the cutest Pokémon I could think of, a Snorunt.

"Sno!" The feminine creature chirped, shyly walking over towards me. A smile gently crossed my face, as I stood and picked her up.

"Hello to you, too, Kimmi." I spoke, hugging her close to me. I didn't mind the cold aura that surrounded the two of us almost suddenly. I always admired the winter season, which caused me to like Pokémon of the ice element greatly. Placing her on the ground, I recalled her into her PokéBall and slipped it into my pocket along with the one containing Ric. I didn't feel so bad anymore, and couldn't wait to see Michael now. Gathering my black messenger bag and reassuring I had everything, I tied the dark grey jacket around my waist and quietly walked out the door. Today was definitely going to begin a new life for me.

...I'm not dead yet!

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Your Name: Cearo Mitsu Gin
    Your Description: Cearo is about 5”8 in height, with shoulder length black hair streaked with dark and light purple. She has three piercings on her left ear and two on her right, and she always wears a silver necklace with a golden star pendant. Her features are rather oriental, due to her Eurasian lineage and her irises are deep violet but they lighten to lilac occasionally. Cearo’s skin remains pale even though she goes out into the sun so much. Her clothes consist of a pale blue baby T-shirt with the words “I got this for my boyfriend. Good trade, right?” emblazoned on the front in bold red letters(she just starts off with these clothes, she’ll have to change them eventually), and long black jeans that flare a little near the bottom. Her backpack is black and big with little badges of Jack Skellington all over it(her ideal man), and her earrings are often little silver skulls.
    Your Personality: Cearo is very confident, and she is able to brush off most criticism and negative comments easily. She’s quick to speak, but unfortunately, doesn’t always think before she talks. When she thinks about it, she can be quite nice, but her mood swings are quite terrible. As a friend, she isn’t too bad, and is pretty loyal but she can flare up easily. She also gets irritated if the people around her misunderstand what she’s saying as she likes to talk very fast. She could be considered quite intelligent, but she jumps to conclusions too easily and quickly. As a trainer, she tends to make careless mistakes a lot, but she always learns from them. She cares very much for those who are important to her, including her Pokemon.
    City: Diruntha
    Pokemon: Raizen(m) - Electrike
    Captured Pokemon: Cary(f) - Houndour
    Friends: Rain Taylor! ^_^ edit - Arělys Tyrnea’rae even though WO spelt Cearo's name wrongly! Lol.
    (all from the same hometown I guess? heh)And she doesn't mind making other friends too. =)

[color=#00ff99]Cearo Mitsu Gin – F

She woke up and blinked, her hands clutching her blanket tightly. Cary was still snoozing peacefully at her feet, but the little Houndour jerked awake with a start, and gazed quizzically at Cearo. Cearo grabbed the little fire Pokemon, gave her a big hug(which Cary responded to by licking her face all over), and stretched.

Today was the day. Trembling visibly with excitement, she got out of bed slowly, went to the toilet, in other words, followed her normal daily routine, pulled on a shirt that was on top of the clean shirts pile, randomly selected a pair of jeans to go with it and went downstairs.

Her parents were already awake and eating breakfast. Somehow she could see that both of them were tense. Her father’s forehead was wrinkled beneath his mop of blonde hair, and her mother, though her face looked calm, her hands were wringing a towel over and over again repeatedly.

“Now you look here, Cearo –” her father began, clearing his throat over and over again. Cearo sighed.

“I’ll be fine dad,” she said, reaching out her hand and placing it gently on his arm.

She said those exact same words to me, a few years back,” Cearo’s father said, his gaze, somewhat sad.

Cearo did not need to ask who was he referring to. Ever since her parents had disowned their elder daughter, Kimi, they had never mentioned her name in Cearo’s hearing ever again.

“Something came for you in the mail this morning, dear,” her mother said. “It’s on the table outside in the living room.”

“Well I guess I’ll be leaving now!” Cearo said, inserting false cheerfulness into her voice.
    She kissed her father and mother farewell, grabbed the parcel wrapped with brown paper that was on the coffee-table, slung on her backpack, and was out of the door, faithful Cary at her heels.

She ran and ran, enjoying the feeling of the breeze streaming through her long hair. She saw what looked like a huge lump of rock in the distance, and recognised it as Xion. Smiling, she made her way forward, and dropped down beside Rain, throwing her backpack carelessly aside. Cary moved over to near Xion’s head to say “Hi.”

“Morning Rain!” Cearo said, and saw his glum face. “Why are you looking so down for?” However, she didn’t need to ask, she already knew. Putting her right arm over his shoulder, she said, “Don’t worry! One day, I’ll come back with you, and I’ll help you get her out of that mess!”

He smiled, a bit weakly, but it was a genuine smile.

“Thanks,” he said.

She realised that she was still holding the brown parcel in her left hand. “I wonder what’s in this!”

“You didn’t even open it?”

“Nah, was afraid that Dad’ll give me another long lecture about not becoming like Kimi,” she replied.

“Oh.” His answer was short and brief, and Rain shook his head.

She tore it open quickly, and several things fell into her lap. She grabbed at one of the items with a happy squeal that made Cary and Xion wince.

“I wonder what’s in this?” She pressed the release button, and a dazzle of light, a little green Pokemon with yellow markings appeared. “An Electrike!” she said, happy. “Yes! An electric Pokemon! Woohoo!”

The Electrike gazed at its new trainer, looking slightly confused. “I’ll call you Raizen!” she said. He titled on head to the side and suddenly, crawled forward to snuggle on her lap. Cary, watching from Xion’s front end, growled softly. “Aww, don’t be jealous, Cary!” Cearo said, and motioned the puppy over. She started petting the Houndour who growled softly in pleasure.

Rain watched quietly, but suddenly spoke. “I wonder where’s Arělys,” he said, leaning his head backwards on Xion.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[color=#0066ff][font=sylfaen]Your Name: River Eytheranea
    Your Description: She stands at about 5'7, maybe a little taller. She is of a medium build, and tanned from being outside most of the time. She is rather strong from working on her family's farm all her life, dealing with rowdy farm Pokémon (like Rapidash, Miltank . . . and such). She has brown curly hair that goes a little past her shoulders. It is often up in a ponytail as it is constantly blowing in face and she hates all the tangles it gets in it. Her eyes are a light brown when she is happy and dark when she is not (be that anger or sadness).
    She often wears blue jeans and a light purple t-shirt, or a navy blue t-shirt with the words, "without music, life would be a mistake.” She has a white and blue spring jacket tied around her waist for when it rains, but the zipper is broken. Her backpack is light blue and black and says 'Jaguar' on the front. She also has black oval sunglasses, white socks and blue and white sneakers. Her Ponyta and Horsea, Cimmy and Aysu, are kept on a necklace around her neck. She also keep a light blue zip-up hoodie in her backpack, along with a Dizi flute.
    Your Personality: She is rather shy, and at least around people she does not know she doesn’t say very much at all. She watches them for a good while before deciding to venture any opinion. She is kind, but because she is shy she generally keeps her head down, unless the person really needs some help, or asks for a hand. She in not exactly introspective, but she can go an entire day with saying almost nothing and be perfectly happy. Around her friends her personality totally shifts. She can be hyper and always up for some fun (so long as it is legal . . .). She is one of those people who walk down the street with their head up, not involved with their own thoughts, and is generally happy most of the time. It is a rare day when you see her upset or angry.
    Speaking of which, when she is upset she generally keeps it to herself, and telling people what is wrong has to be forced out of her. It is VERY hard to get her seriously angry, but when she is her voice has no emotion as she is trying, desperately, not to say something she will regret later, and have control over herself. She hates violence (you know the pissed off kind . . .) And thinks people who ‘loose it’ like that need to grow up and get control of themselves.
    City: North Hyners
    Pokemon: Ponyta ♂ Cimmeron (Cimmy or Cim for short)
    Captured Pokemon: Horsea ♀ Aysu
    Friends: Arělys Tyrnea’rae

[font=monotype corsiva]-~:*River Eytheranea*:~-
    →North Hyners←

[font=monotype corsiva][size=3] "Hey, hey! Cut it out! Suvi!" River said, jumping in front of the Tropius as she was rising up to Stomp the Miltank. The Miltank, by the name of Maha, didn't look none to pleased either and looked ready to Tackle Suvi.. When River jumped in between them, Suvi franticly flapped her wings, slowing her fall so she just missed landing on River. Maha stopped tensing her muscles but still pawed the ground, looking furious. River held out her hands, blocking the two Pokémons view of each other, and frowned at both of them. "Suvi, go back to your forest." Suvi whined and growled slightly. River tilted her head down slightly, "NOW."

Suvi grumbled and buzzed her wings a bit before flying off to the Tropius paddock, one full of tall trees and a small pond. River turned to Maha and shook her finger at her, putting her voice in an admonishing tone, "Maha leave her alone. That fruit is not for you, and attacking her children is NOT going to get you some. They come loose at HER will, not yours." Maha snorted, making tossing her head and pawing before shaking her head. "Yes I meant attacking Maha, that is what you are doing, you are hurting her young. Now if you keep this up we will sell you, trade you, whatever. And I don't think anybody will care who gets you, not with the way you treat your fellow Pokémon." Maha widened her eyes, she very well knew she was past her prime, battling will likely lead her to an unfortunate end. The only reason she was here was her old (rich) trainer wanted her to retire in style, and Maha had been spoiled rotten.

Maha glared at River, but then sighed and retreated to the herd. The others sighed, crisis averted. River watched her until she went back to grazing, and then left, hopping the fence. She hopped onto one of family's Tauros, who was looking interestingly at the Miltank. She smacked him lightly on the head. "No funny business. Let's go."

He snorted and turned away, running toward the house. River sighed, it was only 7am and already there was trouble, she loved the farm, but she was glad she was getting away from all the infighting. Not to mention (in her opinion) very dumb war with their sister city South Hyners. She left the Tauros at his paddock, which nearest the house and where the Meganium usually was as they liked to break things in their running. She saw her mom at the door, looking happy but tears were in her eyes. Evidently her package had arrived. She walked up and before she could say anything her mom said, "its upstairs in your room."

River smiled but rushed past her mom and upstairs to her room. It was just sitting on her bed. "Yes!" she cried and rushed over to it. She tore it open, and there it all was, the Pokéballs, cash, Pokédex and Nav and all important, her starter. She packed all her new stuff in, and grabbed her bag, then turned to her Horsea, Aysu. She was currently in her tank of water looking just as happy to finally start on their journey. She took out her Pokéball and returned her, clicking her onto her double Pokéball necklace. She clicked the other one on as well, wanting to wait until she was out of view of her family to introduce herself. No need to confuse the new one.

She trotted down the stairs and saw her family waiting just outside. She hugged them both, they both looked happy, but there was a bit of sadness there as well. That she would not be continuing the family business.
    "Have fun, and don't forget to phone us once in a while. The last year has been, interesting, and we want to know your safe." said her Dad, frowning.

River's eyes darkened, she knew all about what he was talking about. The Crystal Syndicate had sprung up out of nowhere, and they had been lucky that they had decided to come in through the Southern most town instead of the North. "I will, don't you worry none."

Her mom just smiled and hugged her again, "I'll miss you, and remember, and it is always ok to run away." River smirked and nodded, to make her mom feel better. She turned and with a last wave she walked away. She heard her Dad murmur something and a second later the door shut on the farm door. River smiled, and broke into a jog, eager to get to the nearest route.

She made a quick stop in the small branch of the National Bank of Sotai, she didn't want to be carrying around her money. She didn't like to carry any amount in her pocket, only getting some when she needed it.

After that brief hold-up she was out onto Route 255. She enjoyed the mountainous views she was heading toward, giddy that she was finally free to wander wherever she wanted. She stopped when she had gotten out of sight of the city. She enlarged her starter's Pokéball and tossed it. The Ponyta flooded out and the white light quickly formed into a very small Ponyta, only 3'3 at the shoulder, for now. River went onto her knees, dropping her eyes and held out her hand, "Heya little guy, how are you?"

The Ponyta cautiously stepped forward and sniffed her hand. River looked up and smiled. The Ponyta tossed his head playfully. River laughed and patted his neck, getting to her feet. "I think I'll call you Cimmeron, good by you?"

The Ponyta thought for bit before nodding vigorously. River laughed again before she said, "Well let's look for some friends to catch shall we?"

Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[font=sylfaen] Ello! I am here to open a new account please! I'd like to deposit all my money while I'm at it.

PS-Are we supposed to do this RPG style? I would think not . . but *shrugs* Oo'''
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[font=sylfaen]Character Name: River Eytheranea
    Pokemon: Horsea {Aysu} and Ponyta {Cimmeron}
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nah you did fine, your account has been activated and you have 200 in it. If you keep that amount in till May 1st then you will have $220 in it! The only thing you need to RP about the bank is in the actual RPG you mention going to the bank and withdrawing or depositing money. So you did fine!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Congrats River on being the first to experience the Wild Pokemon Battle system.

The Pokemon you ran into is a: Snubble!

Alright now your next move is to act just like in a Trainer vs Trainer ASB battle, call out the three attacks you plan to use in the ASB fashion. Good Luck!

Guess I'll try this out:

Character Name Grey.
    Location Route 253.
    Pokémon Cubone male (Exol'tai), Stantler male (Argonaut).

-drew
    -Grey