Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Challenge of 6 on 6...At the Acadamy Awards!

Default Open Challenge of 6 on 6...At the Acadamy Awards!

Pokémon - 6 VS. 6
    Order - I release first, you release second and attack first.
    Ref - Anyone, so long as you won't keep us waiting for some time.
    DQ - 4 days.
    Arena - The Acadamy Awards Stage!

On the stage of the Acadamy Awards, the stars are going to witness the Pokémon battle of the year! Any attack on humans is not allowed, but damage to the building and stage is okay (serves them right for blowing over The Two Towers).
    The six Pokémon you will be using are highlighted on a giant screen, so you must pick your six Pokémon beforehand. The nicknames and genders are also displayed. Now let's battle for the stars!

SilverMachop's Screen:

Machop
    Nickname - Mastar
    Gender - Female

Tyrogue
    Nickname - Jar-Jar Binks
    Gender - Male

Psyduck
    Nickname - Sailor Mercury
    Gender - Female

Magby
    Nickname - Groucho Magmarx
    Gender - Male

Cubone
    Nickname - Lord Helmet
    Gender - Male

Abra
    Nickname - Ness
    Gender - Male

(Remember, you've got to do this for this match. I thought it would make an interesting, Hollywood-style twist. )

I'm leading with...Jar-Jar Binks!

- Dis es gonna bae a grand fight! Bring et on!

Banned

Default SilverMachop vs. Gladiator, Ref: RaZoR LeAf

I'll be happy to take you on. Hmm

Scyther
    Name: Guardia

Charmander
    Name: Berserker

Pineco
    Name: Fort

Sentret
    Name: Scoutress

Totodile
    Name: Typha

Larvitar
    Name: Tod

Save the Fort, Guardia!

Let's begin with this set: Guardia X-Blade Slash, Attract, Wing Attack

Sig: Guardia X-Blade Slash
    Description: Guardia crosses her claws over her chest, which makes her take *.8 damage from melee attacks. Then she rushes at her foe and slashes it with both of her claws, which makes it drop its guard and makes all melee attacks do *1.25 damage. These effects last for two actions and takes the standard three rounds to reuse
    Type: Flying |Accuracy: 85% |Damage: 5% |Effect: See above

How's that?

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll ref. I have a 3 week break coming up soon, so i'll have plenty of time to ref for you.

Default Okay, then!

Thanks for accepting my challenge, Gladiator, and thanks for reffing, RaZoR LeAf. Here we go!

Jar-Jar, we might as well start this match with a little risk; it's gonna be tricky for you to take down a Scyther. But if Mastar can take on an Alakazam, you can be great too!

Let's go with Mach Punch before she uses her signature move, then Swagger before she tries to attract you, and then use Hi Jump Kick when it flies in for Wing Attack!

Jar-Jar Binks (Tyrogue) - "Ouch time!"

Moves - Mach Punch, Swagger, Hi Jump Kick

Banned

OUCH! I know I can't edit posts so I just need to say, Typha is female.

Master Trainer

Default Round One

* Battle *
    Silver Machop
    versus
    Gladiator

* Stats *
    JarJar Binks the Tyrogue (M)
    100% Health
    0% Fatigue

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    100% Health
    0% Fatigue

* Trainer Issued Commands *
    Gladiator
    "X-Blade Slash ~ Attract ~ Wing Attack"
    Silver Machop
    "Mach Punch ~ Swagger ~ Hi Jump Kick"

* Pre-Battle *

A fanfare blows, and the stage is bathed in a warm light. I, RaZoR LeAf, step up to the podium and the crowd erupts into applause. Seated in the huge Hall are celebrities, actors, produces and the like, all ready and waiting to see if they'll win an award. But tonight there's an extra feature. A pokemon battle will be taking place first, for the veiwing pleasure of the audience. The winning trainer will walk away with a Pokemon Trainer Oscar at the end.

Our two combantents tonight are SilverMachop and Gladiator. The two trainers take their positions on opposite sides of the specially constructed stage. Resistant to most pokemon attacks and strong enough to withstand a seriously overweight Snorlax, it's ready for anything. The audience cheer, and the combatents wave. It's time to see tonight's battling pokemon. First to send out the pokemon is Silver Machop. Six pokeballs are released and the entagled beams of red light reach out to reveal a Machop, Magby, Cubone, Abra, Psyduck and a Tyrogue.

Gladiator releases his own pokeballs after the cheers die down and revealed are the second team, Charmander, Sentret, Pineco, Larvitar, Totodile and Scyther. The crowd goes wild as all the pokemon and trainers bow. The lights dim over the seating area and the shouting all but simmers away. Two pokemon step out, the first to battle. From SilverMachop's team it's the aptly named Jar Jar Binks a Tyrogue who's speech impediment doesn't stop him from doing serious battle. From Gladiator's team, Guardia, a female Scyther flexs her blades, ready for a sharp battle. It's time for battle.

* Round One Begins *

The battle begins and it's a quick start for both pokemon. Despite her own natural speed, Guardia has no time to defend herself from the mach speeds at which JarJar delivers his first punch. With imense speed, a fist is layed into Guardia knocking her off balance, she falls crashing to the floor. The audience gasps, as Binks slows down and a once blurred image returns to normal. Unfazed, Guardia hops to her feet, and, bringing her claws to bear, crosses them infront of her chest. There's a slight pause, and as silence fills the auditorium, Guardia suddenly darts forward, blades fast infront, she swipes double quick across Jar Jar, forcing the small pokemon backwards with each cut.

Both pokemon glare at each other, eyes locked, they hold their stare, eaching trying to force the other down. Instantanious and at the exact same moment both pokemon pull away and begin a strange act. Guardia begins to beat her wings, puming air over her body, she lifts her blades and flicks light off the reflective surfaces. Patterns of light dance across the stage as she eyes JarJar seductivly. At the same time, JarJar flexs his muscles, and pulling his hands over his face, stretches his eyelids down revealing the blood vessels beneath. He pokes out his tongue, and runs back and forth squealing like a pig. Guardia stops her act and looks at JarJar. Jarjar stops his act and looks at Guardia. Both look confused, and both have reserved ideas about the other's sanity.

The female mantis shakes off her confusion, and bringing her open wings to bear, lifts off the ground and flies towards the baby fighter. Jarjar is quick on his feet too however, and the plucky fighter leaps into the air. As Guardia watches the Tyrogue fly over her, she spins mid flight and follows him up. Binks comes falling down, and with his foot outstretched, crashes into the Scyther's shoulder, forcing her down, with him on top. Her flight interupted, Guardia hits the floor with her wings trapped beneath her body. Unable to attack Jarjar for the moment, she pushes the tyke off her, and moves away to the other end of the stage, rubbing a bruised shoudler. The crowd cheers as the first round in this immense battle comes to a close.

* Results *

* Stats *
    91% Health
    10% Fatigue
    Thinks Guardia is weird

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    90% Health
    10% Fatigue
    Thinks JarJar is weird
    Brusied Shoulder

* Arena Status *

Crowd seem to be enjoying the first round of the battle. It's early in the night and so far there hasn't been any trouble, but things are a long way from finishing yet.

Banned

*enters the room with some popcorn and his Doduo, Nokka*
    *sits down next to Halle Berry*
    ahh... nice match.. I'll spectate

Default So it begins...

You're doing great, Jar-Jar! Let's heat things up some more! Let's show the celebrities how great Star Wars is!

Use Double Team to confuse your opponent, then use Headbutt, and then use Mach Punch again!

Double Team, Headbutt, Mach Punch

Hey, Gladiator, I'm planning on doing a fanfiction story on my ASB battles and such. Could I use our battle for the story? The fight will be slightly different in the story, but major details stay the same (ex: you win the fight, you win in the story, of course). Any details about yourself and your Pokémon you could always PM me, and I could include in my story. Thanks!

Banned

Sure, why not, but I'm not comfortable about giving info on myself.

On a side note, Both bugs and flying Pokemon are resistant to Fighting attacks (but it is your reffing not mine, your doing a good job)

Anyway, Use Swift to get the real one and hopefully stop the Attack of the Clones

Typha: Ugg, terrible.

Shut up! Now after Swifting them go through with a Guadia X-Blade Slash then use your ninjitsu speed to Quick Attack him before he can Mach Punch you

Swift, Guadia X-Blade Slash, Quick Attack

Originally posted by Gladiator
    Sure, why not, but I'm not comfortable about giving info on myself.
    Oh, I meant like a fictional version of yourself. You could make up the eye and hair color, physical status, the works.

On a side note, Both bugs and flying Pokemon are resistant to Fighting attacks (but it is your reffing not mine, your doing a good job)
    That's true, but ya gotta admit, a fist in the face is going to hurt, no matter what type you are (apart from ghost).

Banned

Whoops, sorry, I made an illegal selection. I mean to say Swift, Wing Attack, Quick Attack.

Typha: Gladiator, the only human with a 5 second attention span

Shut up! Sick her, Scoutress

Master Trainer

Gladiator - I'll let you off now, but in the future i'll go from your first set of commands. Please be sure what atatcks you wish to use before you reply.

Also this is a 6 on 6 battle, and you don't want it to go on forever, so i lowered my damage caps a bit. Basically, attacks will do a bit more damage than they usually would. Anyway..

* Stats *
    91% Health
    10% Fatigue
    Thinks Guardia is weird

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    90% Health
    10% Fatigue
    Thinks JarJar is weird
    Brusied Shoulder

Silver Machop
    "Double Team ~ Headbutt ~ Mach Punch"
    Gladiator
    "Swift ~ Wing Attack ~ Quick Attack"

* Round Two Begins *

JarJar is taking this battle totally seriously, despite his reservations about Guardia's sanity. A white light washes over him, and in the twisting apce beside him, form two perfect clones. Made entirely from light and air, they copy his every movement. Guardia isn't so intimidated though. She brings her blades to bare. With quick slashes she cuts the glowing edge of a gold star infront of her. With a final swipes, the star solidifies, splits into five smaller stars, and dart off heading straight for JarJar.

No where to run to, no where to hide, JarJar braces as five consequetive stars knock into him. His clones mimic the blows, but stay intact as they were not penetrated by the attacks. Jarjar lifts his head up slightly, bringning Guardia within his sights, he charges forward, skull fronted, heading straight for his female foe. Guardia is knocked completely over by the running force of the small fighter. But as she falls, she spins around, cutting across the head of her attacker with her long wing.

Jarjar winces as blood surfaces to the wound, but isn't ready to give up quite yet. Regaining his composure he clenches his fist and readies his attack. Guardia floats back up and readies too. The crowds all silent as both pokemon dart out, both with immense speed. Guardia the faster of the two getes her hit in first, swiping her blades across Jarjar. The fast, but not fast enough Tyrogue follows up, laying his first into Guardia's already brusied shoulder. As the two escape from their speedy union, Guardia cuts through one of Jarjar's clones evaporating it, laving him only with one.

* Results *

81% Health
    24% Fatigue
    Thinks Guardia is weird
    1 Clone

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    82% Health
    20% Fatigue
    Thinks JarJar is weird
    Aching Brusied Shoulder

* Arena Status *

Crowd watching slow-motion video-capture of Quick Attack / Mach Punch battle segment.

Banned

All right, we need to increase your chances of victory. We have a narrow lead, so let's take advantage of it. Begin with another Quick Attack, Jar-Jar is more tired so he can't react as fast. Then, we will annoy him with a Double Team of our own, but Toxic Jar-Jar instead of Double Team should we knock out his last clone. Finally, ram him with another Wing Attack.

I'd like to know who was the genius that made Scyther a Flying type, but only gave her one Flying move.

Guardia: Quick Attack, Double Team/Toxic, Wing Attack

Substitution: Toxic Jar-Jar instead of Double Team should we knock out his last clone

Originally posted by Gladiator
    I'd like to know who was the genius that made Scyther a Flying type, but only gave her one Flying move.
    The same genius who decided Gligar gets no Ground attacks!

---

Okay, Jar-Jar, looks like we're doing a good job at keeping the opponent on her toes! So let's keep this up!

First off, use your Hi Jump Kick attack to make things harder on Scyther when she's comes at you or your clone. Then use Rapid Spin for your second, which can help with either of her two second moves. Then finish this all off with Mach Punch! (In case you haven't noticed, I like going on the offense! )

Hi Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch

Banned

Stadium 2 Gligar can get EQ... very helpful for the flying scorpion.

*Continues to spectate*

Originally posted by Cyrus
    Stadium 2 Gligar can get EQ... very helpful for the flying scorpion.

*Continues to spectate*
    Oh, yeah. But naturally, Gligar doesn't learn any Ground attacks (bless the Stadium 2 Gligar!).

Say, who are you sitting next to, Cyrus?

Master Trainer

* Stats *
    81% Health
    24% Fatigue
    Thinks Guardia is weird
    1 Clone

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    82% Health
    20% Fatigue
    Thinks JarJar is weird
    Aching Brusied Shoulder

Gladiator
    "Quick Attack ~ Toxic/Double Team ~ Wing Attack"
    SilverMachop
    "Hi-Jump Kick ~ Rapid Spin ~ Mach Punch"

* Round Three Begins *

The new round starts as thick and as fast as the last ended. Gurdia, the green skinned mantis, charges forward, her body fueled by adrenaline as speed builds up inside her and sends her through the air with a brilliant velocity. JarJar barely has the time to react, as he begins his leap into the air. The speed and agility of his female foe, means that his jump only helps him into the slashing claws of the Scyther. A swipe across his torso, and his attempted kick fails, sending him falling back down to the ground, blood trickling from a fresh wound.

As Scyther returns to a static veiw, no longer boosted by speed, a faded light washes over her, and within a second, two fresh clones appear beside her, as the air and light twists to form a team of Scyther's ready to fight. It's now three Scyther's against two Tyrouge. Jarjar, skips up on one foot, and begins to spin. Faster and faster he spins on the spot. After gaining a centrafugal force, Jarjar skips off the spot and spins off towqards Guardia's location. The spinning nightmare, crashes through one of Guardia's newly made copies, shattering it and returning it to the light it was born of. As the spinning stops, Jarjar topples over, his sense of balance sorely tipped and in need of a restore to normality.

Guardia giggles as she watches her enemy attempt to steady himself. Despite his best attempts, he can't stand still, let alone attack. Guardia takes her chance to attack now, rising above the arena on her wings. She plunges toward the toppling Tyrogue, and slices across his head with her wing. Looks like the tables have turned slightly though, as JarJar's last remaining clone disapates under the attack. Guardia lands, and curses to herself. But the self hating is only short as she watches with amusment, Jarjar's misgivings of Rapid Spin are more than enough to cheer her up.

* Results *
    74% Health
    40% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Confused
    Very Dizzy

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    82% Health
    36% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder
    Very amused
    1 Clone

* Arena Status *

Jarjar not looking good with the audience, as they laugh at action replays of his falling over.
    The "Tyrogue Toppler" becomes the cocktail of the moment, and sales increase.

Well, Jar-Jar, even if we failed to do damage to Scyther, at least we've got the audience laughing!

Jar-Jar Binks - "...Huh? Mesa so dizzae! Room go 'round and 'round and 'round..."

Well then, Jar-Jar, I suggest you use Rest while you get your bearings. After that, use Sleep Talk twice. With your funny antics, you will probably be one dangerous sleepwalker!

Rest, Sleep Talk x 2

Banned

Razor Leaf, how do you interpret Rest? Does it restore fatigue?

Alright, since he doesn't know any moves that will be super effective. Let's go for a Swords Dance followed with a Twin Wing Attack. If however, he somehow wakes up, use Toxic instead.

Swords Dance-Wing Attack-Wing Attack/Toxic

Master Trainer

When I ref, Rest doesn't restore fatigue. The first battle i reffed the battlers used rest a million times, and i was getting very bored of it. So since then, Rest restores health but not fatgiue.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I can sub-ref this battle if you want. *saw post in reffing tower* I just need to read the previous rounds to get an idea what's going on. ^^;

Default Groovy!

Originally posted by Moltrecuno
    I can sub-ref this battle if you want. *saw post in reffing tower* I just need to read the previous rounds to get an idea what's going on. ^^;

Be our guest, Moltrecuno! Thank you so much!

Guardia and Jar-Jar Binks - "Hooray! Now we can get back to kicking each other's butts!"

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Previous Round

74% Health
    40% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Confused
    Very Dizzy

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    82% Health
    36% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder
    Very amused
    1 Clone

Arena Status
    Jarjar not looking good with the audience, as they laugh at action replays of his falling over.

Battle Round Four

A sub ref steps in to continue reffing the battle. If you haven't figured it out already, I'm the sub ref so nyah. The trainers give their commands and round four begins.

JarJar gives a loud yawn and blinks his eyes a few times. He goes on his knees then lies down on the nice comfy carpet. Hey, the carpet in where the Academy Awards take place are nice. Not that I have lied down on the floor mind you. >_>;;; Guardia blinks a couple of times in surprise but ignores JarJar going into a slumber and starts to spin. A small wind picks up as she spins faster and faster. Her attack also rised up significantly.

Guardia suddenly stops her spinning and glares at JarJar with a small smile. She spreads open her wings and runs at JarJar along with her remaining clone. They point one side of their wings at where they were running toward. JarJar starts to mumble as he continues to sleep. He gets up to his feet with his eyes still closed and charges at Guardia as if he was going to tackle her down.

Guardia and Jar Jar meet at the same time but just before Guardia's wing could swing into JarJar, JarJar throws a quick mach punch at Guardia's abdomen. Sadly JarJar just gets rid of Guardia's clone. Guardia spins around hitting JarJar with both of her wings. The blow was strong enough to hit JarJar back and into the curtains. JarJar curls up in the curtains and continues to slumber. *sweatdrop*

End Round Four

80% Health
    30% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Asleep in the curtains

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    82% Health
    52% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder
    Very amused

Arena Status
    Um... I see those two guys that are critics from the Muppet Show? *sweadrop*

Rest was reffed to recover 15% or more and recovers about 15% fatigue or lower per round. Btw, I'm not very good at fatigue percentages so don't kill me x_x;;;

Banned

Let's go with the same set of attacks.

Swords Dance, Wing Attack, Wing Attack

Default <--- Yowza! An idea!

I don't think you have to worry about us killing you, Moltrecuno.

Jar-Jar, use Sleep Talk X 3. If you are woken up, attack with Mach Punch.

Banned

Where's the ref? (Well, I'd like to get this battle over with. I mean we still have five more Pokemon left, and I won't be at my computer the last week of July)

Hey, SilverMachop, I evolved one of my Pokemon earlier. Since it's one of mine who haven't been in this match, yet, I was wondering if I can use him to test the new signature. If you aren't okay with that, I'll understand. To be more helpful, I just evolved my Charmander aka Berserker. I'm hoping the signature move it has will be of any good considering the only setback I gave it.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Previous Round

80% Health
    30% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Asleep in the curtains

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    82% Health
    52% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder
    Very amused

Arena Status
    Um... I see those two guys that are critics from the Muppet Show? *sweadrop*

Battle Round Five

The audience continue to show their amusement of the battle by cheering on both battlers and pokemon. The trainers give their commands. I wonder if sleeping pokemon can even hear commands from their trainer. O_o; No matter. Round Five begins.

Guardia again concentrates in raising her attack power and starts to spin again. Does that Scyther ever get dizzy? Sheesh. Jar Jar is curled up in the curtains sleeping still. Isn't he cute? *cough* Anyway, Jar Jar starts to mumble in his sleep again. His body glows for a split second and all of a sudden, three clones appear at Jar Jar's side. All of them mimicked the original by sleeping in their spots. Guardia stops spinning and sees Jar Jar's doubles. She gives a puzzled look on her face. I guess she thinks that the spinning finally got to her.

Guardia rushes at the sleeping Jar Jar and his clones at top speed. She opens her wings ready to strike the sleeping pokemon. Jar Jar mumbles in his sleep once more as Guardia slashes her wings through the curtains to get to her opponent with little luck. Guardia hears sounds of taunting in the shredded curtains. Guardia suddenly becomes enraged by the taunting and pins her wing out of anger right into the curtain. A sound of pain was heard within the curtains. Jar Jar rolls out of the curtains and his clones continue to sleep.

Guardia takes a few deep breaths still offended by the taunting. She swings her wing again but stops in mid swipe and gasps for air. Jar Jar has delivered a lightning fast punch to her abdomen. Is Jar Jar awake? Jar Jar then falls backwards. I guess he's not awake. O_o A cheer was heard in the audience as the round ends. I sound so boring in this reffing. ;_;'

End Round Five

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    70% Health
    67% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder
    Enraged (May use more energy due to anger)

65% Health
    40% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Asleep on the floor

Arena Status
    The audience is very amused and pleased in how the battle is playing out.

Default Hmmm...

Gladiator, it is alright with me if you use your evolved Pokémon, so long as I get to use mine (my Psyduck evolved into Golduck in one of my own battles). So we both can use our evolved Pokémon.

Jar-Jar, use Sleep Talk X 3! If you wake up, follow these instructions:
    Use Mach Punch for first and second attacks, and use Hi Jump Kick for third. Good luck!

Jar-Jar Binks - "Zzzzz...moy...zzzzzz...goober fish...yummy...zzzzz."

Banned

I guess all of the clones are gone. Just keep using the same strategy.

Use Swords Dance one more time to calm you down (besides, imagine how much damage you can do to him after that) and continue with a Wing Attackx2 (seriously, can this get any easier) If Tyrogue is still sleeping, I'm calling it my Rising Blades attack pattern to save time.

*Prays that Berserker does not face Sailor Mercury*

Banned

Do you suppose Moltrecuno is absent at the moment? Is anyone willing to substitute for this one round?

By the way SM, I'm having one of my original Pokemon's signature checked on. If I have to get his sig reapproved, then I'm going to substitute him with one of the other Pokemon I won in a battle. Just letting you know.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Previous Round

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    70% Health
    67% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder

65% Health
    40% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Asleep on the floor

Arena Status
    The audience is very amused and pleased in how the battle is playing out.

Battle Round Six

Jar Jar continues to slumber on the floor even though he gives the occasional whimper of pain as he sleeps. Guardia still look like she was in a rage after being taunted like she was the previous round. The audience better be careful with this Scyther. I hope none of them are wearing red... >_>;; The trainers give their commands and the Sixth Round begins...

Guardia tries to fight her anger and starts to spin as fast as she can again. She nears the sleeping Jar Jar but stops short at the curtains. She slashes the curtains up pretty badly. Jar Jar starts to mumble in his sleep once again and slowly gets up. He gives a small cry and punches the ground. The ground starts to quake and knocks Guardia off her feet. That little Tyrogue is strong. Sheesh. X_x The audience started to complain about the quake. I guess I'll have a word with them later... *sweatdrop*

Guardia gets back up to her feet and rubs her backside with the blunt side of her scythe-like arms. She glares at Jar Jar with even more fury and opens up her wings again. She rushes at Jar Jar pointing her glowing wings at him. Jar Jar was starting to mumble something but before he could do anything, he gets jabbed in the abdomen by Guardia's wing. Jar Jar lets out a cry of pain and opens his eyes. He's finally awake! Jar Jar gives a whimper and slowly gets up glaring at the enraged Guardia. I'm taking this will take a while for Guardia to calm down. o.o;;

Guardia backs up a bit and flutters her wings. She glares back at Jar Jar and rushes at him for another blow with her wings at Jar Jar. Jar Jar does a stance and rushes at Guardia. At the last second, Guardia swipes her wing at Jar Jar but Jar Jar quickly jumps into the air narrowly dodging Guardia's attack. Jar Jar does a high roundhouse kick at Guardia and hits her face hard. Guardia goes flying into the back of the stage and into the backstage curtains. Guardia gives a groan and rubs her jaw. She glares at Jar Jar who was just wiping off his arms and hands as if he was showing off. Guardia wasn't very happy.

End Round Six

Guardia the Scyther (F)
    60% Health
    80% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder

50% Health
    50% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Asleep on the floor

Arena Status
    The audience is complaining about the quake that Jar Jar made.
    A repair crew has been called to fix the cracks on the ceiling and roof from the quake.

Default Hmm...

Okay by me, Gladiator. Just use that new Pokémon as soon as possible, so that we both know each other's Pokémon.

Jar-Jar, you're doing well. Use Mach Punch, Hi Jump Kick, and Rapid Spin. If she uses Double Team, use Swift instead. We'll get through this.

Jar-Jar Binks - "Mesa dinking dat was moy weird dream mesan havin'. Mesa dreamin' mesa was at de Acadamy Awards-a! ...Oh! Mesa am! Oopsie!"

Banned

Use Agility to dodge his Mach Punch attack, Counter his Hi-Jump Kick, Wing Attack.

Guardia: Goin' defensive Gladiator.

(Should Tod have to be reapproved, I'm going to use Bomber my Voltorb)

Banned

I need to let you know that I won't be here tommorow and through the week. I'm going to computer camp and taking classes in multimedia and video games. Don't DQ me or anything.

Here

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm really sorry but can you guys find a sub-ref? I can't be active for a while (most likely a couple of weeks).

I'm really sorry again...

~M~

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

All right, SilverMachop has given me permission to sub-ref this match. Gladiator, if for some reason, you don't agree, let me know and I'll take this reffing down.

Round 7
    Pre Battle Status
    Guardia the Scyther (F)
    60% Health
    80% Fatigue
    Aching Brusied Shoulder

50% Health
    50% Fatigue
    Wounded across chest
    Asleep on the floor

Arena Status
    The audience is complaining about the quake that Jar Jar made.
    A repair crew has been called to fix the cracks on the ceiling and roof from the quake.

Orders
    Jar-Jar the Tyrogue: Mach Punch/Swift, Hi Jump Kick/Swift, Rapid Spin/Swift
    Guardia the Scyther: Agility, Counter (Hi Jump Kick), Wing Attack

Round 7...Begin!

The two trainers have just finished yelling their commands. Jar-Jar is still sleeping on the ground, giving a slight shudder every now and then, when suddenly he moves a bit, then a bit more and... POW! He jolts awake and stands up, albeit a little shakily. He regains his senses and dashes at Guardia like there is no tomorrow! At the same time, Guardia uses Agility to dash around the stage. The match has become a race between the two Pokemon; who will tire first? The blur that is the two Pokemon starts to slow down and...it's Guardia that has tired! Jar-Jar lands a quick clip on Guardia's aching shoulder, but as both Pokemon are seriously fatigued from the Looney Tunes-esque chase, it did not do a lot of damage. Both Pokemon struggle back to their feet and Jar-Jar leaps at Guardia's head. Something bothers him, though; Guardia isn't moving...she's just standing there..."She must know she's about to be defeated!" Jar-Jar thought, and continued flying at Guardia. He makes contact with Guardia's forehead when... KER-POW! Guardia retaliates with a brutal swipe at Jar-Jar's chest, opening the wound even further! Jar-Jar looks down at his chest and glares at Guardia. He is seriously ticked. With his newfound rage, Jar-Jar starts spinning incredibly fast, while at the same time, Guardia is swooping at Jar-Jar. The two Pokemon collide, causing a fair amount of damage to Jar-Jar and tearing a small rip in Guardia's left wing, causing her some pain as well. The Pokemon retreat back to their sides knowing that this round is over.

End Round 7
    Post Battle Conditions
    Jar-Jar the male Tyrogue
    Health: 34%
    Fatigue: 31%
    Other: Wound on chest, slightly dizzy from chase, and confidence knocked down a few notches, ticked off.

Guardia the female Scyther
    Health: 45%
    Fatigue: 64%
    Other: Shoulder even more aching, enraged, and tear in left wing.

Stage conditions: Repair crew called for ceiling, audience mad over Earthquake and slightly amused over chase scene

Next Turn: Gladiator attacks followed by SilverMachop.

If you would like me to explain the damage and fatigue, I can do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Banned

Allright, I think I've waited long enough. Open up with Guardia X-Blade Slash

Scyther, F
    Guardia
    Sig: Guardia X-Blade Slash
    Description: Guardia crosses her claws over her chest, which makes her take *.8 damage from melee attacks. Then she rushes at her foe and slashes it with both of her claws, which makes it drop its guard and makes all melee attacks do *1.25 damage. These effects last for two actions and takes the standard three rounds to reuse
    Type: Flying |Accuracy: 85% |Damage: 5% |Effect: See above

Follow with Wing Attack and Slash I suppose.

X-Blade/Wing Attack/Slash
    Subs: Swift if he uses Double-Team and use Toxic if you manage to get rid of the other clones. Counter any of his fighting moves.

Default Go get 'em, Gungan!

Jar Jar, start off with Double Team! Then use Frustration (since you are ticked off), and then grab onto Scyther and use Rapid Spin! (If that's allowed; if not, use Mach Punch.)

Jar Jar - "Grrrr... mesa now moy angry! Berry angry! Look out, Scyther! Mesa BOMBAD!"

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Pre-Battle Conditions
    Jar-Jar the male Tyrogue
    Health: 34%
    Fatigue: 31%
    Other: Wound on chest, slightly dizzy from chase, and confidence knocked down a few notches, ticked off.

Guardia the female Scyther
    Health: 45%
    Fatigue: 64%
    Other: Shoulder even more aching, enraged, and tear in left wing.

Stage conditions: Repair crew called for ceiling, audience mad over Earthquake and slightly amused over chase scene

Attacks
    Jar-Jar the male Tyrogue: Double Team, Frustration, Grab Scyther and Rapid Spin
    Guardia the female Scyther: X-Blade, Wing Attack/Swift, Slash/Toxic

BEGIN ROUND 8!

The two Pokemon retake their places on the stage. Both are panting heavily, as it has been a long, hard match. They both know that only one will emerge victorious, and so they will try their best! Guardia begins by crossing her blades over her chest, raising her defense. At the same time, Jar-Jar has his eyes shut and focuses, thus producing 4 Tyrogues where there had only been one. Guardia completes her powerful X-Blade Slash by extending her claws and rushing toward two of the clones. Her blades make contact…and it turns out she struck clones. However, there are now only two Tyrogues left. One of the Tyrogues then dashes toward the Scyther, thoughts of fury and hatred filling his mind. “How dare she? She made me bleed my own blood!” He rushes for the Scyther and immediately begins pummeling her. It does heavy damage, which is somewhat reduced due to X-Wing Slash. He then melts back into the line of clones. Guardia, a bit startled by this recent turn of events, decides to take down the rest of the clones. She shoots dozens of little shurikens. These pass through the last clone Tyrogue and manage to hit the real one. However, it didn’t seem to phase Jar-Jar a lot. Jar-Jar rushes for Guardia one last time to execute a Rapid Spin, but Guardia uses the close range to launch a powerful Toxic strike. She spits out a blob of purple sludge, which lands on Jar-Jar. Jar-Jar, determined to finish his attack, tries to ignore the poison seeping into his body. He latches onto Guadia and the two spin around incredibly fast. Tyrogue ends the attack by jumping off, leaving Guardia to slam into the ground. However, the poison is beginning to take effect…

Post Battle Conditions
    Jar-Jar the male Tyrogue
    Health: 27%
    Fatigue: 17%
    Other: Wound on chest, slightly dizzy from chase, confidence knocked down a few notches, badly poisoned (5% per turn).

Guardia the female Scyther:
    Health: 30%
    Fatigue: 47%
    Other: Shoulder even more aching, enraged, very dizzy, and tear in left wing.

Stage: Repair crew called for ceiling, audience mad over Earthquake and slightly amused over chase scene
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Default How wude! Shesa made mesa bleeden my own blood!

Jar Jar, you're doing great against Guardia. Eight rounds, and you're still up! Most battles are over by Round Eight!

Do your Rapid Spin trick again (grabbing on and spinning), Mach Punch, and Hi Jump Kick.

Subs: If she uses Frustration, use Detect. If Guardia starts to use Counter, use Toxic yourself.