Thread: Damn, I'm back again

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Damn, I'm back again

Man I really need to stay on here for more than a month or two. I haven't been here since last year when I promised two never-launched fics which still won't happen probably. But I made a New Years Revolution back in January. I would come back to PokeMasters and stay active on the boards.

Also, I'd step my fic writing game up and get ATLEAST a Silver Pencil Awards nomination. So right now I'm in the planning stages of the fic that could bring me back to my old glory back in the Tai/Kendo days, The Claremount League. It's the fic genre that made me famous back in the day...TRAINER FIC!

If ya'll are interested in my comeback fic, I'll keep you guys updated when I have the first chapter done. And hopefully this will bring me my FIRST Silver Pencil nomination.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Damn, I'm back again

Hey, welcome back to Fanfic, Reborned! It's always good to have you here. I hope you stay awhile! ^_^

(And actually, the upcoming Awards will be the Golden Pens, if you're interested. Since we have two Fanfic Awards a year, we have different names for each of them. )
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Welcome back, Reborned-Dragon ... again.

Heh, good to see you back. I'd be interested in seeing your new fic; in fact, I'd love to see a lot more trainer fics around here. It'd be like back in the 2000-2001 heyday, when trainer fics were dime a dozen ... now there's only a handful. That said, An Iapapa Berry ~ Lostelle's Tale looks very promising.

Man, I'd love to see a full on trainer-fic revival.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hey, I think I have seen you around before... Anyway, welcome back!

I'd like to see your trainer fic. I agree with Gavin, the old days are filled with lots of trainer fics...
    Please take it easy~

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Thanks for the support you guys! And I defineatly gotta get a Golden Pens nomination now. So like I said, I'll keep ya'll updated on the Claremont League and I'll defineatly be around for a while now
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!