Thread: Claremont League: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Claremont League: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Sorry ya'll but The Claremont League has to be delayed until next month. Right now I don't have enough time to write chapters and everything with school going and everything so I'll have it up late this month or early next month. Sorry again to those of ya'll anticipating my comeback but it'll have to wait until June :redface:
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

The official date for the release of the Claremont League is June 30th (for real this time). Sorry for all the delays but I've been busy with whatnot.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I know ya'll hate me for not getting this fic out but I'ma have to cancel this project until I can find some time. School and homework leave me with a small amount of free time during the week so even if I did start it, it'd take me a while to write new chapters. So once again I'm sorry but I PROMISE that this fic will be released.
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Claremont League: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Hey, don't sweat it. Real life just gets in the way sometimes. Don't you hate that?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.