Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Digimon: Reunion Begins! ~~

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: ~~ Digimon: Reunion Begins! ~~ ( One Space Open )

Flamon

I poked my head from behind the Dumpster at the sound of Rei's voice. "Oh. Hi, Rei. I just took a wrong turn and got lost." I laughed nervously, hoping that Rei would buy it.

Rei picked up a cloth bag holding all of my remaining possessions. "You live here, don't you? You know, you're not so good at lying," she told me.

"Tell me about it," I muttered in embarrassment. I walked up to her. "I'm sorry for lying so much but I want you to like me, not pity me." I took my bag away from her. "I don't live here all the time. I sometimes live in another alley. I move from time to time."

"How can you live in such a dirty place?" a guy behind her asked me.

"It's not like I have a choice!" I yelled. I lowered my voice when Rei stepped back from me. "I had a home but it got destroyed in a fire along with my family. I can't really remember any of it. Just that I was the only one who lived. It's strange."

Rei looked at me with her pretty eyes flowing with tears. "You shouldn't live like this. Come with me; we'll take good care of you." She took my hand and started tugging.

"Rei, we can't take him in! We already have a lot of human and Digimon mouths to feed. Plus he would be facing danger every day. He may not be able to defend himself," the guy said.

I hung my head. "He's right, you know. I'll be fine here."

But Rei's hold on me only got tighter. "But you can't live like this! That's probably how your feet got like that! You need food and shelter and someone to take care of you!"

I blushed. "It's a tempting offer..." I admitted.

"Then it's settled! Let's go see Aunt Hotaru!" She dragged me out of the alley and to one of the humans I saw her with. "This is Flamon and he's going to stay with us!"

Hotaru shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"I hope you're going to allow me to take your niece to the festival tonight," I said eagerly and as politely as possible.

"Can I?" Rei asked her, jumping up and down.

Hotaru smiled warmly. "Okay. Just let me take her to find a nice outfit for the festival."
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Banned

(Trying to get several events covered at once)

Agamemnon

-----------------

"So, there have been several more generations of saviors than what I've been told," the youth ruffled his hair as he continued his conversation with the bizarre, goblin-esque Digimon standing in front of him.

"Well," Shamanmon replied, "Yeah, if you know it has happened twice so far, why not assume it has happened more than that."

Agamemnon grunted in annoyance, there seemed to be an obvious reason why he wouldn't want to assume.

"But that's just depressing," he continued, "I mean what's it going to take to kill this obnoxious... Just forget it, I think you know what I'm saying."

"Yes, I know," he responded in equal irritability behind the counter, "Now why don't you take your damn order so that the paying customers can place one and take your mood-crashing with you."

Snap sighed out of frustration as he took the bags of lunch and went outside to get the others. Spotting Hotaru at another place, he walked up to her with a smile.

"Well, I managed to get lunch, but I think we should get someone else to do it next time," he said with an embarrassed smile, "It's a long story."

Hotaru gave Agamemnon an odd look but otherwise said nothing, catching up with Gav and returning to where they had left Dennis and Rei.

"Hey, Gav," Snap said tossing him a small pouch of money, "Thanks for the contribution to the Lunch Fund, there's your change."

Gav caught the bag with ease, counted his money, and gave him a thumbs up. A satisfactory amount was returned to him.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you," Snap continued cheerily, "But I'm broke, I guess I should find a temp job around here, or take up gambling."

It was Gav's turn to give him an odd look.

"It was a joke," he returned mildly dis sappointed at what could be construed as Gav's misjudgement, "I don't gamble."

--------------------

Nearby, a Digital marching band was marching past, playing what could possibly be their national anthem. Snap gazed at the balloons, something about two of them seemed familiar to him. They eventually reached Rei as she gazed questioningly to her Aunt.

“It’s Independence Day in the digital world, the day the first digidestined freed the world from Lucemon.” Hotaru explained as they walked to the nearest table with sodas and hamburgers.

Given time to do nothing, Snap began to think to himself, something that he was not fond of doing to often. He reflected on the event that occurred the day before, about Rei, the mysterious girl's death, and his failure. The image of the girl's bodiless head and the other boy who had cried at the sight of it was starting to burn itself into his head.

<She was important,> he thought miserably, <To other people I don't know. From one failure, so many ruined.>

He pondered briefly whether or not causing the death of a stranger was worse than the death of someone you knew. Then of course, he had to consider whether or not he should tell the others. In this regard, he turned his head to look at Hotaru, who returned his gaze with one that was unreadable to him.

“You two should go out on a date.” Rei piped in. Agamemnon turned to the girl, his previous thoughts magically abandoned. In his peripheral vision, he noticed Hotaru go red in the face.

<The hell?> Agamemnon wondered as he looked at the girl, <Did she just say?>

“What? She already told me she liked you.” Rei shrugged. Hotaru’s face turned a greater shade of red. Agamemnon turned to Gav, who was leaning back in his chair with a smile on his face.

<Oh, Fantastic,> Agamemnon thought in a mild panic, <I've only talked to her like twice in the whole frickin' time I was here.>

He briefly pondered whether or not Rei was possessed or just plain evil and whether or not Gav was, too. This feeling was compounded on by their leaving the two of them.

<Oh, God, how could I not notice,> he continued thinking, <This is just like how I didn't figure out Becky liked me, except now I'm not also unwittingly dating her.>

Agamemnon had the feeling he was gonna make a jerk of himself.

<Your sister's right, Agamemnon,> he thought grimly, <You totally suck. Alright, deep breath. You can power through this. Just don't go off on a one-line non-sequiter like you do in awkward situations.>

"So, what's the deal with those balloons?"

<Damn.>
    ------------------------
    This is the best I could do at this time.

EDIT:

Has anyone else noticed that everything Agamemnon does is totally out of sequence of everything else?

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    OOC: I like it how when an RPer posts that he announces to every character that Elizabeth is gone... people sorta just ignore it.

I will post later, just wanted to see if people saw that or if they were purposefully ignoring it.
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Hotaru Tajiri
    Cat's out of the bag
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So, what's the deal with those balloons?" Snap asked me as we stood together. Rei had gone to see what the deal was with that boy.

I relaxed a little. "Well, each balloon represents one of the first group of Digidestined's partner. It's a way to remember the ones that first saved the Digital World from Lucemon."

He grunted in frustration. "Is that guy ever going to stay defeated?"

I searched for something to say. "Well, think of it this way. It's a matter of Yin and Yang. Light and dark. Good and evil. Just as good must exist, so must evil. I know it must sound depressing but that's how it is. We just have to make sure that we do not let evil overtake this land. Like it has taken over parts of the human world."

Snap opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Rei was coming back with the "boy". He turned out to be a Digimon named Flamon. I agreed to take him in and let him take Rei to the festival that was going to happen tonight. "It looks like Andrew's been dumped," I whispered to Snap.

Andrew ran up to us just as I mentioned him. "Something happened, something took Elizabeth," he said while he was trying to catch his breath.

"Oh no! Where did she disappear?" I asked him.

"In the temple."

"Take us there."
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink] Rei Takinowa
    [color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Shock ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]All of us ran, pushing through people and balloons as we made our way toward the temple. The crowd seemed to recognize Hotaru and appropriately moved out of the way to let all of us past. Eventually it became evident who were the runners of the group, Daron, and Hotaru, along with Andrew were far ahead, with Gav and Felomon in hot pursuit. Dennis kept slowing down and stopping to allow Flamon and I to catch up. “It’s not too far away.” Dennis yelled back, I waved him on, my hand grabbing my stomach as I dropped to my knees. Everything hurt and running just made it feel worse. Flamon was instantly by my side.

I rose back to my feet, wincing a bit while glancing down at Flamon’s bleeding feet. I turned my head back up with a look of worry stretched across my face. “My feet are okay, really.” He said softly, almost too embarrassed to admit he was in a lot of pain. I let a sigh out of my nose, my hand moved toward my Digivice to which I unhooked from my belt. “What are you going to do?” He asked, peering over my shoulder to get a better look at the digivice.

I turned and gave him a wink, turning back to the digivice and activating the evolution buttons. “Spirit Evolution… Enfermon, please work.” I pleaded, the light engulfing me, the feeling of my body, ever changing into a digimon. Fur, Claws, Teeth. It was all a rush, all of it swirling around me as I changed. The light finally faded, my body falling forward from the new digigrade paws. I shot a glance back to Flamon, he was still taller than me, much taller, yet the pain was now gone and I could run a whole lot faster. “Get on and hold on.” I said, my voice coming out as a deep rumble and sounding harsher than I expected.

With one leap we were off to the races, we shot past Dennis with ease, riding up and past Gav with almost no thought. Felomon jumped forward and with lightning fast ease caught up to us. “Race you.” I grinned flashing past Hotaru and Daron as we quickly came upon the temple. Flamon began to grip down on my fur in fear, and I slowed allowing Felomon to pull ahead and win the race. With shaky legs Flamon dropped to the ground, his legs giving out as he dropped onto his butt.

I gave Felomon a smile as emotions flooded over me, Flamon remained to shake as I padded over to him. I gave him a small nudge and rested my head in his lap. “I didn’t mean to scare you.” I whimpered, Flamon grinned slightly and began to pet my fur, running his claws up and down my head. It took every single bit of self-control to keep myself from licking his face.

Aunt Hotaru and Gav ran up, along with Daron and the self-control went out the door. I leaned forward and extended my tongue licking the side of Flamon’s cheek. At that point the Spirit picked the perfect time to De-Digivolve, sending me back into my human state. My eyes fluttered open and I found my head still leaning in, my lips softly touching the side of Flamon’s cheek.

Flamon gasped in shock, his face reddened as I pulled away slowly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hotaru and Andrew give each other’s looks before walking in. Daron walked over and gave Flamon a hand up, he weakly took it in his stunned state. He turned and like a gentleman gave me a hand up, like what all those guys do in the movies. I felt like a beautiful actress in one of those really rich movies mom would take me to. We were both blushing and grinning from ear to ear as we entered the temple. Felomon jumping around us in joy of winning.

Andrew went around explaining everything that happened before finally leading us to the final spot. “This is where she disappeared.” He pointed out. Each of us looked around helplessly, trying to figure out what to do. I tried not to look at Flamon, yet every few minutes I found my eyes glancing toward his direction to see him watching me. The second we realized we were looking at each other; we would immediately turn away, only to look back a few seconds later.

Minutes past, no sign, nothing of Elizabeth. The sound of footsteps began to fill the passage we came through, causing all of us to turn. The heavy stench of the Darkness temple was almost disgusting, I could only pray that we would get out of here soon and get back to Shun. “So I find the rest of you.” A familiar voice walked in, his hands clapping. “And in the darkness temple too.” The figure grinned stepping into the light to reveal the unmistakable face of Shadow.

Andrew stepped forward first, pointing a figure straight at Shadow. “Where is Elizabeth?” He asked, his voice never rising although he seemed to have a bit of intensity in his eyes.

Shadow’s brow lifted. “You mean the trap? The trap that Lord Lucemon placed?” He lied, forming a bow at my feet before rising again. No one even glanced at my direction, each of them kept their eyes focused on Shadow. He let out a sigh and shook his head, spinning on his heal he turned walking back to the door, placing both hands upon it as if to block the exit while his head peered out into the hallway. “You will take your rightful place one day my lord.” He added, his voice fading almost to a whisper as he watched out into the hallway, almost as if he were waiting for something.

“And that day will be very soon.” He added.

Gav
    -----

The digital world had a nasty knack for this. Outside, on the way here, it had been fun. Sure we had been worried for our two missing companions but we knew where they were, we knew why they were here, we just hadnt realised they'd wondered off.
    Now of course things were much more serious. This was emphasised as the temple outside Shook violently.
    "Oh by the way.." Grinned Shadow wickedly "....ive brought a friend along and he really wants to meet you all"
    He turned slowly and faced directly at me. "Of course, you already know him". His laugh could be heard echoing as he vanished through the doorway and the temple shook violently again. I looked down to see Flamon poking me in the leg "What did he mean by that?".
    "I dont know" i said as i moved to follow the evil clone "but im going to find out!". I could hear the others following as i began to walk back outside. As we got nearer the entrance a voice could be heard to match each shake of the temple. Obviously a Digimon attacking but i had to find out what. I had a bad feeling about it and it was confirmed as i made out the name of the attack.
    "BLACK THUNDER BLAST!!" It roared and the temple shook once more.
    We emerged to see a huge winged dragon digimon blasting away at the side of the temple. It looked kinda like a Devidramon but its back was covered in tatty grey fur and its head and shoulders was covered in Black spikey armour and ts fingers ended in viciously sharp blades.
    "What on earth is that thing?" asked Hotaru as everyone cleared the temple. "You know how a Greymon that evolves before its ready becomes Skullgreymon instead of Metalgreymon? I asked without turning my head.
    "Well this is NeoClawdramon!"

A light shone Bright beside me and i didnt need to hear the announcement of Digivolution. The change from the Light growls of Felomon to the deep rumbled growls of Clawdramon told me that he felt the same way i did about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its Clawdramons Evil Ultimate form mwahahahah!!!! (cough)
    Ok ive spoken with Roy. This is hopefully gonna be a reccuring bad guy for a bit so i dont want anyone taking him down quickly and also give everyone a chance to get involved. Also, noone destroy him outright please, i need him later lol.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    Alright, I'll post once this battle is done. I have a long post coming up... but I'll just wait 'till after the battle because then Elizabeth will be rejoining up.
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dennis
    +A little while ago...+
    I stood in the middle of the memerial, a huge slab, upright, with names carved all over it, at the bottom was a shallow dish, made for offerings, it was currently empty. I sighed, this was a memorial that had died during my, no, during Shadow's insane rampage during the last journey. I sighed, and called out, "Where are you hiding, you worm!? I know you're here!"

"So, You're just as perceptive as usual." Shadow stated, walking out from behind the slab.

"What're you after here?" I demanded.

"Only to end Lord Lucemon before he becomes a threat to my plans. Well, actually, if there's enough time, I'll just complete them, then no one will be around to do anything." He answered, chuckling madly.

"What do you me-" I began before getting socked in the gut by a metal fist, my vision blurring.

"AndroLadyDevimon, take him to our nearest facility, and make sure his Digivice is kept seperate from him." Shadow stated, walking off as everything faded to black.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Laserlight Technomage Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

[color=limegreen]Calm down Andrew, take a moment to think here. Alright, that thing took Elizabeth or helped take her or...whatever...and now this dragon thing's stopping you from getting her back.....alright screw it, don't calm down, take that thing apart!

The fire that had been burning in Andrew's eyes when he had confronted Shadow was a full rage now. He didn't have to run away anymore, didn't have to rely only on his pistols to protect himself. The Human Light Spirit was his, he could feel the power pulsing through his veins and it was time for him to actually use it. With a flourish he brought his hand in front of his face and, with a look of concentration, brought to life the spinning, sparkling fractal code that contained all the data he would need to send a message to whatever evil had taken Elizabeth. Directed by some inner feeling, perhaps a remaining echo of the voice of Light that had spoke to him, Andrew's other hand rose up holding his Digivice. He had heard people yell out the next portion, but in his current state the best he could force out was a muted, yet emotion filled, "Spirit....evolution."

The digivice met the fractal code which erupted around Andrew, surrounding him in spiraling brilliance. The code swirled for a last moment, reading the last of the information encoded in it, before suddenly contracting around the young man. Light shone from the mass, signaling the finalization of Andrew's transformation. As the light faded, two majestic wings exploded outwards. With a massive thrust, they rose the angelic form of Nephilimon into the air, his incredible sword in his hand and his hair blowing out behind him. Belying his serene and beautiful appearance, Nephlimon's eyes were full of fury. Pointing his blade at the NeoClawdramon he spoke in a resounding , yet harmonious, voice, "I'll give you one chance to give her back or to take me to her. If you plan on enjoying life any longer I would advice you to take it."

With that, Nephlimon raised his sword to the side of his head and held it parallel to the ground, ready to make good his promise.

Proud Member of the Ushi X Raizen Fanclub

My ASB Team
    *_The Medical Assassin of the A.R.C._*

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

ULTRA SUPER EDIT!: I'm having...a..pain in the ass time...making a post. I have no clue why. It's fustrating me, besides me being in a funk. So...I'm trying~ to think of one, and I'm sorry it's so hard to push a new character into a RPG midgame. *sigh*

Naomi Watts
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tell me again why we didn't go with the others," Flamedramon grumbled from outside the dressing room.

"Because I have my own agenda," I reminded him as I stepped out in my new outfit. Yellow T-shirt and blue jeans. "I needed a more comfortable outfit for the journey."

"I don't see what was wrong with your old outfit."

"Apparently you need to wear a skirt so you can see how it can hinder you and your fighting." I turned around so that he could see all sides. "What do you think?"

"I think my time is better spent doing other things. Now let's go get something to eat before I drop dead."

"Let's take one more stop. I figured we might need some supplies before we go to the next city."

We soon walked to a small restaurant and sat down inside, carrying bags that held everything from bottled water to first aid kits. A Digimon that Flamedramon identified as a Palmon came to take an order. "You're my second human customer today," she told us as she pointed to an Asian boy sitting in a booth nearby.

I smirked. "Ooh, he's cute."

"Shun?" Flamedramon mouthed.

"You know him? That makes flirting with him even easier."

"I don't think..." he started as I got up from my seat.

I sauntered over to Shun and sat across from him. He looked up at me as if I had interrupted something other than his meal. "You look so lonely over here. Why don't I keep you company?" I asked sweetly.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Who are you?" he asked me.

"Same as you, I guess. By the looks of that device in your pocket, you're a Digidestined. My name's Naomi. Pretty name, isn't it?"

He didn't look interested at all. "I guess. Are you saying that you're a Digidestined?"

I smiled. "Yes. If you give me a few minutes to get something to eat. I'll take you to the other Digidestined. Rei, Gavin, Hotaru..."

He perked up in an instant. "Hotaru's here? Where is she?"

"I think she was watching the parade the last time I saw her," I said as kindly as I could although my smile had vanished.

Damn. What is it that Hotaru has and I don't?
    Random Quote:

Junior Trainer

Nephilimon didn't give the evil dragon much time to respond. As soon as it turned away from it's attack on the temple, the angel was on it. New to this form and not knowing the extent of NeoClawdramon's power, Nephilimon didn't want to give it a chance to attack. The two collided in midair, Nephilimon dwarfed by the great dragon. The two began to furiously attack each other, sword and claw meeting almost constantly as NeoClawdramon attempted to strike the much smaller and quicker Nephilimon and Nephilimon struggled with his new form and the power of his opponent. Spinning around a particularly well aimed claw strike, Nephilimon winced as one of his wings was grazed and began to leak blood behind him, even as his sword traced a deep gash across the Dragon's chest. Darting back quickly, Nephilimon dodged a bite from the dragon's mighty jaws and attempted to circle to the back of NeoClawdramon. Within the space of a few more minutes, both opponents were bleeding freely and tiring quickly due to the ferociousness of their fight. Nevertheless Nephilimon, driven by his loss and anger, continue to struggle. Realizing that, though it could quite possibly win this battle, it would not escaped unscathed and would be weak to further attack, NeoClawdramon gave Nephilimon a might buffet with his wings which sent the raging angel into a wall of the temple. Turning, the dark dragon gave one last cry before winging off past the city and into the distance.

Nephilimon emerged from the fallen wall of the temple, breathing heavily and bleeding from multiple wounds. With a quick flash of fractal code, Andrew reappeared, similarly winded though missing the deep claw wounds. Balling his hand into a fist he slammed it against a nearby shard of the temple, "Damn, he got away! Elizabeth could be in deep trouble and we've got no way to find her!"

An ominous voice suddenly emerged behind the youth, "Finding her will be the least of your problems..."

(OOC: Hope that was an even enough battle for you, didn't want either to come out too much ahead specially if Neo's going to be making a comback. This way neither really showed what they were capable of due to the quickness and instinctive nature of the fight)

My ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Drowning ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]I fell to my knees, my breath growing weak. Everywhere in the temple it felt as if I were suffocating. An unseen smoke seemed to fill my lungs, my body wracked with despair and regret. Images of my parents moving on with out me, of being trapped in this world forever filled my mind. Images of seeing Hotaru die, seeing Andrew die, seeing everyone cut down in battle. “Aunt Hotaru.” I wheezed my breath growing fainter as I tugged on her sleeve. “We need to go.” I added, everyone was concerned with the battle watching it with out even giving anything else a second thought.

Aunt Hotaru’s eyes didn’t even glance away; she was so busy watching the battle, worried about the next move. “We will in a second.” She said absentmindedly. I let out a staggered cough and I could see her eyes glance over. Her face going from worried to absolutely frightened as my weight gave out. My body hitting the ground.

“Aunt..ho..” I couldn’t make the rest of the words form as my eyes glazed over, my face laying on the ground, watching and listening as Hotaru rolled me over onto my back, listening for a breath from my mouth. Flamon rushing over and grabbing my hand, pleading that I would be okay.

[color=black]She rose a few seconds later, Hotaru and Flamon moving away, yet still kneeling next to her. “Rei? Are you okay?” Flamon asked, Rei turned her head toward him, blackness swirling around her eyeball, dancing around as it began to retain control. Hotaru touched Rei’s side and Rei’s head jerked toward her, a hand flinging out and with inhuman strength flung Hotaru halfway across the room.

Rei began to rise, standing fully upon her feet, the brief image of Lucemon’s wings appeared around her back. Rei turned to Flamon, darkness dancing across her fingernails. A flicker of neon light shot forward, Flamon was flung against the nearest wall, a skull appearing around him as he was pinned against the wall. “Rei, it hurts.” Flamon cried.

The darkness began to drain from Rei’s eyes as she realized what she was doing. The skull around Flamon disappeared and he dropped to the ground. The darkness sprung forth again in her eyes and the monster inside retook control. Knowing how touchy she was about touching Hotaru or Flamon, Rei walked toward the newly fallen Andrew. “Finding her, will be the least of your problems..” Rei grinned, walking up behind him.

Andrew turned in shock, crawling away fast as the wings emerged again. Pieces of the wall swirled around Rei, dancing in a devil’s dance as she walked toward him. “All of you are standing in my way of taking full control of this one.” Her voice boomed, echoing all around the walls to reach maximum shock value.

Her eyes spanned the room before turning back to Andrew. “It is time for you to pay the price in flesh of stopping my plans.” She sighed, two sharp pieces of the wall sprung forth, gouging into his eyes and destroying both of them, never getting the chance to see again. Andrew screamed out in pain and Rei fell to the ground gasping her head, the wings disappeared and the darkness disappeared from her eyes.

I coughed a few times, my breath coming out ragged and horrible, sweat dripped from every pore of my body. A horrible scream echoed around the temple, I quickly clasped my hands over my ears, trying to shut out the scream. Something had happened, something that I did, what did I do? Tears began to dip from my eyes, as I dropped to my knees. “What happened? What did I do?” I screamed out, shaking and confused.

[color=white]Okay I got permission to do this. Andrew will be completely blind from now on as he wanted.

Junior Trainer

The pain was secondary to the horrible darkness that collapsed around Andrew. He didn't feel the shards of rock rip themselves from his eyes, nor did he feel the blood that leaked like tears from his ruined face. Instead it was the darkness that attacked him, a darkness so full and consuming that he wondered for a second if he even stood in the land of the living any longer. His breath was harsh in his ears, as harsh as the ground that he was kneeling on.

God, my eyes! They're...I can't see!

A scream emerged from Andrew's throat, the sound of someone who had lost all hope, who no longer had any options left to him.

The dragon got away, and now I can't even see to try and find Elizabeth! How can I help her, help anyone without my eyes? How am I even going to survive?!

Andrew tried to cry before realizing that he no longer had a place for tears to emerge from, instead he just rose to his knees and put his hands over the ruin of his eyes. The darkness didn't care about his tears, they were lost in it as soon as they were thought of.

My ASB Team

Flamon
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"No, no, no..." I kept repeating as I saw Rei on her knees on the temple floor. That monster, that demon couldn't have been the Rei that I met. I clutched my head and shook in fear. That wasn't Rei! Where was Rei?

Hotaru tried to comfort her but it wouldn't work. The demon only shoved her away and cried even louder. "We'll make you better, Rei. We'll get him out of you," Hotaru soothed.

"It won't undo anything!" the demon cried out. It locked eyes with me, those eyes that were clouded with darkness a minute ago. It reached for me. "Flamon..." it whimpered.

"NO!" I screamed. I flattened myself against the wall. "Don't touch me! Don't hurt me! You're a monster! You're not Rei!" I threw up my arms to shield myself from the demon that dared try to imitate my sweet Rei. I would not end up like Andrew!

The demon's eyes started to tear up again. It got up on its feet and ran out of the temple as fast as it could. I relaxed a little. The demon was finally gone.

But Hotaru wasn't happy. She went over to me and sat down with me with a disappointed look on her face. "Flamon, you shouldn't have done that. It must've broken her heart to see you like that," she told me softly.

"That wasn't Rei! Look at what she did to Andrew!" I sobbed.

"It was Rei. And it wasn't at the same time." She stroked my head to comfort me. "Rei has been possessed by the spirit of a very evil Digimon. There are times when she isn't herself. But we should chase her away. She needs us more now than ever before."

I stopped crying and realized what she was saying. "Oh no...what have I done?" I got to my aching feet and ran out of the temple. She was nowhere to be found. "Rei! I'm sorry! Come back!" I winced as a bolt of pain shot through me. "Please come back!"
    Random Quote:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Eh I quit. Ya'll goin' too fast for me. So kiss my fro :afro:
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Master Trainer

[ Poor Andrew. He gets his eyes gouged out and Flamemon gets comforted instead. *pets Andrew* XD ]

Elizabeth

.: Darkness | F :.

Opening her eyes, there was nothing but darkness encircling her. An almost unsettling darkness that seemed to hover in the air like a thick dark fog- so thick that she found it almost rather hard to breathe. Her eyes blinked a few seconds before she realized that she couldn’t see anything but the darkness… and that she was indeed, in complete darkness and her eyes were open. After that realization settle within her, she soon grasped that she was upon a cold floor and that her head was throbbing with an immense amount of pain. She gave a slight cough from the thick air and slowly she rose up from the floor, sitting slightly before placing her hands upon the floor and pushing herself into a standing position.
    Standing for a moment she looked about- her head swimming in a pool of pain as she did so- before she realized that there was some thing out there. Frowning, she felt a prickling sensation at the back of her neck as she sharply jerked her head about- as if paranoid the thing would come for her. Every jerk seized her with more gripping pain, causing an unsettling dizziness and a wave of nausea to rise upwards. Closing her eyes for a moment and swallowing deeply, she fought back the intense feelings and slowly reopened her eyes.

You have arrived at last, Digidestined of Darkness. We have been waiting for you… for a while. You are our key to survival… to victory… to ridding ourselves of this evil. Purging our world of this tainted darkness.

“Who… who are you?” Elizabeth said, suddenly seeing a metallic figure step forward. The figure was… point blank, huge and the armour that decorated his human-like body was shiny in the light. He gave a light nod.

I myself am not important a part from the others. We are the ones who were not digimon before… but we are now. We were under the influence of the tainted darkness but our strong spirits broke free. We cannot change who we are now… but we can change our minds and try to save others to our fate.

Suddenly images… horrific images flooded Elizabeth’s mind. Torture… darkness… maddening images of pain and hurt. Darkness… confusion… followed by a realization and then the pain of that realization. Elizabeth suddenly understood exactly what they were… and who they were. Frowning slightly after a few minutes of this realization, she gazed back up to him.

“Why do you need my help? I don’t think there is anything I can do… his power is too great. I…I think that he’s gained control of one of the digidestined. I know it…”

We are fully aware of that. He also knows that we exist… and before he contacted you once, he thought we were not apart of the equation. However within your mind he realized we were there… and he would have killed you had he known earlier. It is too late for him now… you are a key. We need you to be with us.

Again, flooding images poured into Elizabeth’s mind and she swiftly clutched her head and closed her eyes. The same images as before… but then more images followed. Images of the lost digimon clouded by darkness… and then the realization that she had the power to change it. She could uncloud their thoughts… untaint their souls. However… to do this she had to …
    “I can’t do that! What will happen to me if I do that?”

You are strong. You will not change at first… but eventually you will gain the power to aid us. You must aid us… if not you, no one can. We need your help… once you have reached your full potential we can strike and we can win. We can save our friends and you can save yours…

More knowledge… and strangely, a few potential thoughts about Andrew, Hotaru and the others. Rei… that image flooded into her mind as well, and soon Elizabeth bowed her head.
    “I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

Unless death is a preferred option…

~*~*~*~*~*~

Elizabeth stood on top of a very large building amongst the city. Her slightly violet-hued eyes scanned the area below… and she saw the battle take place. She smiled softly as she saw Andrew’s spirit take over him and allow him the power to aid his friends. She watched more and more as the battle took place… and eventually the battle was out deeply amongst the city. However… when Rei had exited, when Rei had fully been away from the main part of the temple… Elizabeth frowned deeply. She heard the whispering voice within her mind- a voice she no longer was confused by, and she realized what was taking place before her. She held herself back though… knowing she could not interfere. She was supposed to stand upon this building… she was supposed to watch and absorb all the information of Lucemon and identify his power- identify his signs.

Watching the horrific sight however tore at Elizabeth… and she wanted to cry out when she saw him attack Andrew.

This will hurt Elizabeth… but you must hold back.

Elizabeth felt herself start to lean off the edge. She wanted to leap off and rip out Rei’s vocal cords… to rip off her limbs… - not hers, but Lucemon’s.
    “Rei is not the evil one here…” Elizabeth reminded herself, but her eyes widened suddenly as she saw a horrific attack occur and she felt herself lose control as Andrew’s eyes were gouged out with sharp shards.
    “NO! ANDREW!” Elizabeth screamed, suddenly feeling the knowledge of what to do sweep over her. She didn’t even need to say the words… her digivice was already shaking with an uncontrollable energy as she felt herself suddenly become upswept in a massive amount of energy. Within a blinding flash of violet… suddenly Elizabeth’s body changed from her frail human self, into a huge and wickedly looking digimon.
    Fenrirmon.

Fenrirmon’s appearance was daunting for perhaps any digimon or human alike. It perhaps wasn’t is large size… for there were larger digimon. It perhaps wasn’t his dark appearance… for there were darker digimon. It perhaps wasn’t his spikes or gauntlets upon his forepaws… for other digimon had those too. However, none could match is violet-eyed gaze… for his gaze held enough power to strike any foe with an unseen force of daggers. Anyone who looked straight into those eyes would find themselves startled and shaken… as if they looked into the Norse Gods themselves.

Fenrirmon swiftly opened his large metallic wings and flew down with an immense amount of speed. His eyes were focused upon the running figure of Rei… and it wasn’t long before suddenly Rei gave out a sobbing yelp of surprise as she was blocked from running any further from the large wolf-like digimon. Fenrirmon’s gaze instantly locked with Rei, causing her to fall to her knees as she sobbed continuously. A huge sensation of anger swept Fenrirmon… and he wanted to destroy her right there- end it all right there.
    The frail girl would so easily be crushed between his jaws…

No. That is not Lucemon anymore… you are not ready… do not hurt one of your own.

Instead, Fenrirmon swiftly lowered his head so that he was looking directly at her with his dominant gaze.
    [ Go back child. Running away will solve nothing but continue the pain. ]

With that, Fenrirmon opened his large draconic wings of silver and took of into the air again. His tail flickered slightly, a glimmering spike wavering just inches from Rei’s body for a second before going away without harm. Fenrirmon easily rose into the air and despite his size, seemed to nimbly then land before the rest of the main part of the group. His eyes flickered over Hotaru and then to Andrew, the dominant gaze softening as Andrew seemed to rise to his feet but he staggered and fell once again. His was strong… and perhaps he did not realize his own pain yet from the darkness. Hotaru gave a cry as Fenrirmon lowered his muzzle and gently grabbed Andrew’s torso between his jaws. Andrew was too numb to feel much… perhaps in shock at the loss of sight and the pain of losing his eyes. Looking at Hotaru, before she could do anything, Fenrirmon’s gaze caught hers and then he simply flew off… leaving her there with Flamon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    [color=royalblue]
    Fenrirmon… or perhaps Elizabeth, had grown frustrated when they had arrived at the nearest hospital. He could not change back… or perhaps it was she who could not change back. It had taken several minutes of good concentration before suddenly the power of Fenrirmon left and in its place remained Elizabeth. Swiftly however she had reacted… running into the hospital and screaming for someone to help him. Within a matter of minutes the ones of the hospital had brought Andrew into an emergency room. Several hours later… agonizing hours of wait, things seemed to be better.
    Andrew was unconscious… lying upon a bed in a quiet room as Elizabeth sat next to him. Her eyes were red slightly with a few tears- tears she had swiftly wiped away. About his head was a plain white bandage tied over his eyes, and Elizabeth didn’t know what was going to happen next. She was sure the others would arrive soon… they probably had been looking for Andrew- unknowing that Fenrirmon was Elizabeth to begin with.
    “Please… please be okay …” Elizabeth found herself whispering repeatedly, her voice filled- for the first time- with the pain of worry.
    [Please Send Tell]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

100 posts! WOOT!

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Watching ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]My eyes were blurry; I had followed the creature to the hospital to which he had taken Andrew, using the GPS feature on the Digivice to follow Andrew's digivice. Mom and Dad would have probably told me that I was a smart girl for figuring out how to use the GPS. Or that I was resourceful, or that they always knew that I could think quickly on my feet. Right now I didn’t feel too smart, or anything else. I could only sit and watch as Andrew lay on the bed, his eyes bandaged up. Elizabeth was sitting next to him holding his hand. That seemed right, they belonged together, Andrew would never want to be with a kid that goes freaky sometimes. I let out a soft sigh and slumped in the chair, resting my head on the top of the plastic chair. Now Dennis was missing too, and his Digivice wasn’t being shown on the GPS.

Elizabeth turned away for a second and caught my eye; I turned to look away yet she motioned for me to come in. I quickly shook my head no, but she did it again. Not wanting to fight I got off the seat and walked in, pulling up a chair next to her. “The doctors say he is going to be blind for the rest of his life.” Elizabeth spoke, her voice tired and filled with sadness.

I rested my head on the chair and watched Andrew sleep, every few minutes he would stir a bit before relaxing again. “I do horrible things, and never remember them.” I replied, Andrew began to stir again and I rose to leave the two alone. Elizabeth looked up at me with her red tear filled eyes and reached out to grab my hand.

I looked down at her hand and felt her grip tighten; most likely with every ounce of strength she had left in her tired body. “Don’t run away.” She whispered, her grip quickly began to loosen and slack until she finally had to let go. Before even having to ask, she answered my question. “Because it will kill him, you can run and hide and cut yourself off from the world forever, but Andrew will search for you as long as he possibly can to find you, to make sure you’re safe and okay.” She turned, taking Andrew’s hand softly.

I turned and reached the door, opening it to take one last look at both of them. “That’s just who he is..” She finished, I glanced down at my feet, hanging my head in shame and walked out of the door.

My stomach began to rumble as I walked along the extensive hallways of the hospital, turning left and then right, and then another left, all of the hallways, all the same blue and white texture. The world began to swirl around me as my stomach lunged again; I dropped to my knees, my shaky hands holding myself off of the tile ground. I opened my mouth as my stomach lunged again, a warm sensation rushed up my throat, saliva filling my mouth. In one last cough, vomit spilled out of my mouth and all over the ground. The sickening smell filled my nose as my stomach lunged again; several times I coughed up the bile.

I coughed and spat and did all I could to rid it from my mouth. A comforting hand found my shoulder, the feeling warm and inviting. I turned and embraced the warm feeling, wrapping my arms around the body and buried my head into it. The hand belonging to the body slowly began to stroke my hair; it was comforting and almost oddly relaxing. I looked up and found who my savior was, Flamon, his face wracked with pain and worry. “I want to go somewhere, anywhere but here.” I whispered clutching his hand tightly. I wanted to be away from the misery, the memory of Lucemon that hung over me like a cape. I just wanted to go away and have fun.

Junior Trainer

Elizabeth heard Rei's plea to leave and watched as the exited the room. A few minutes later a Nursemon arrived, telling Elizabeth that her friend had collapsed and become sick in the hallways. With a stiffled sigh, the young woman stood and began to exit the room in order to Pausing at the portal, she looked back one last time at Andrew who still seemed comotose on the bed. With a sigh she turned and followed Rei, going to make sure she was at least safe before returning to the fallen digidestined. The door shut, leaving Andrew alone, both in self and in realtiy as well. He was conscious, though he had yet to find meaning to speak. Comforted by Elizabeth's presence and thankful for her meaningful words to Rei, he had simply sat and thought, fighting against the encroaching darkness and attempting to find some pathway that would lead him to some semblance of a plan.

Giving up isn't an option...you accepted this task on you and you have to follow it through now....but how? It's going to take a long time to get used to being blind and how am I supposed to fight and defend myself against these evil digimon until that time comes? Face it, you're useless now, just another target that'll be eliminated as soon as Lucemon gets around to it...and Elizabeth has much more important things to do than sit around and wait for you to pull yourself back together.

As Andrew thought to himself, a soft hand raised the window that faced the busy streets below. A dark claw grasped the windowsill and pulled a long and sinuously curved bipedal body through the window. The thing landed lightly on the floor, a mass of darkness that no one had ever bothered to even give a name, a monster that few had ever even seen. A hiss of excitement escaped it's fanged maw as it spotted its helpless target laying on his hospital bed.

Is it even worth going on? What's the point of attempting something you will never achieve? When failure is destined from the start there is no point in pointlessly fighting is there? No...I can't think like that, there is always merit in attempting the impossible if some greater good may come from it. But...so far even the impossible has seemed possible. Helpless as I am now, things seem so much harder, so much more daunting. I doubt I could even walk right now, how do I face the impossible on my hands and knees? Is it even worth it?"

The thing practically glid across the floor, the sound of its passage softer than the smoke from a campfire. Within moments it stood beside its target's bed. It's claws flexed in anticipation, what should it cut out first? The lungs? The heart? No...those would be far too fast. Perhaps it would be best to simply take away his other senses first, let him feel his helplessness multiplied by a hundred! The monster couldn't help itself, a soft laugh escaped from its twisted throat.

Whoops.

The claw descended, streaking towards Andrew's face. A sharp crack rang out as it struck. The thing sisssed in suprise pain as its flesh dug into the blade of one of Andrew's pistols. Pulling its wounded apendage from the weapon, the beings eyes shifted to stare directly into the barrel of the other gun. Another sharp crack rang out and the thing felt a brief searing pain before the force of the light empowered bullet flung him out of the very window he had come in by to splatter messily on the street below. The door to the room flew open as Elizabeth dahsed into the room, drawn by the shot. Hearing her enter and knowing who it must be, Andrew pushed himself to a half seated position and gave some resembling a smile, "It's worth it..."

Andrew heard another rustle as Rei and Flamon tentatively peeked in through the open door. Andrew nodded, "As long as everyone's here to help, it's still worth it."

My ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Support ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]The two of us walked down the hallway, I was leaning in, my head near his chest as he had an arm around my back. The two of us continued to walk, walking, walking, walking. Soon we came to Andrew’s room, Daron was sitting outside, almost as if standing guard. Seeing us he got up and walked over, resting a hand on Flamon’s left shoulder as I reached forward and enveloped him into a hug. Daron smiled weakly and patted my back before I finally let go, moving back to the comfort and safety of Flamon. “I just…want to go away, for some time…” I spoke, my voice trembling a bit from exhaustion and everything else.

Daron looked us over and crossed his arms before finally relaxing. “Um, do you mind if I go with you?” He asked. At this point I had given up caring, I just wanted to get away and have fun and forget about everything. Flamon agreed, and we all just stood around wondering what to do next.

From out of Andrew’s room rang a gunshot, the sound of someone gasping in shock came from behind us. Even before I turned to see who it was, Elizabeth rushed forward running into Andrew’s room. Flamon and I peeked into the room to see Andrew smiling, sitting up in his bed, fully awake with bandages over his eyes. Andrew turned toward the door, his face lighting up. “It’s okay Rei you can come in.” He spoke, his words full of confidence that it was me.

I slowly moved forward from Flamon’s grasp and walked over to him, keeping my distance to make sure that I didn’t suddenly hurt him. “I don’t blame you Rei.” Andrew whispered, my eyes filled with all new tears as I moved forward a bit more. Andrew moved a shaky hand forward and grasped mine. I brought it up to my face and closed my eyes, pressing it close to my cheek.

Andrew slowly withdrew his hand away and settled it back down on the bed. I turned and looked back at Flamon and Daron before looking back at Andrew. “Flamon and I are going to go look around the town.” I said, my face trying to smile. Andrew opened his mouth and sensing the question I quickly answered it. “Daron is coming also.”

Andrew smiled and reached up again to touch my face. “That’s nice but I was going to ask if it was a date.” He asked, I blushed as he ran a finger past my lips, feeling the smile that was across my face. “There is that beautiful smile of yours.” He added. I drew in a breath and nodded, stepping away and back over to Flamon.

Daron waited a second or two and stepped forward to Andrew’s side. “I’ll keep a eye on her.” He said to try and reassure Andrew. I watched as the two talked and then Daron stepped away. Obviously having gotten some advice from Andrew about watching over and protecting me. “Lets go.” He said cheerfully as we walked out of the hospital. On our way to our first date.

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    Elizabeth

Elizabeth stood against the wall as she watched Andrew speak with Rei and then Daron. She had also scanned the room for the remnants of the short battle that had taken place. It seemed to her that Andrew perhaps would be alright being blind... that perhaps he would make it through. The thought warmed the rest of her mind for a second, before she watched as Rei slowly exited the room. However, as Rei began to exit... and before Flamon and Daron had followed, Elizabeth glanced at her. Her eyes were a striking violet for a moment... and it seemed in that pause that Rei suddenly grasped it. Perhaps a memory of that furious and startling creature from before had flashed before her mind as she gazed into the mirror of Elizabeth's eyes.
    "No matter what happens in the future... ... remember, I will not blame you." Rei seemed to understand and yet Elizabeth knew that the young girl did not understand the full content of her words. Soon she exited with her two other companions leaving Elizabeth and Andrew alone in the room. Elizabeth glanced over to the spot where Andrew was sitting and she withdrew a soft breath as she leaned against the wall and watched him. Silence followed for a few moments before Andrew spoke.
    "Are you always going to slink off in the shadows?" Andrew asked slightly, turning to where he thought Elizabeth was. Elizabeth couldn't help but smirk slightly but she gave a nod- even though he couldn't see it.
    "It is hard to break old habits." She said with a sigh, slowly walking over to him and then sitting down next to him. The two sat in silence for a while until Andrew spoke.
    "Where... where did you go? In the temple..." His voice wandered off, and Elizabeth hesitated for a second.
    "I'm not sure where I was. Some where deep down into the earth I would guess. It was filled with darkness... and it was there that... I met a few digimon. They said they needed my help... and that with time I would be able to help them." Andrew nodded as he heard Elizabeth speak, and Elizabeth suddenly reached out and grabbed his hand. "They also said that in time, I would need your help. And now... even though you're blind, I will still need you. Don't ever feel like your lack of sight will hinder you... because it will only strengthen your other gifts. Besides... " She felt a bit of hesitation as she tried to fathom and gather the words she wanted to say. "... I will protect you. I saw what happened to your eyes and I ... I was so angry and all i could think about was helping and protecting you."
    Andrew nodded, "You were that digimon... "
    Elizabeth nodded, "It will allow me to protect you... even if you don't need protection. I will be your sight. "
    [Please Send Tell]

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: ~~ Digimon: Reunion Begins! ~~

Daron Wakami ~ Mizu no Kodomo

I tried to smile as best as I could, watching Flamon and Rei eat across from me in a booth in what was apparently the equivalent of a steakhouse here in the Digital World. Gingerly biting into the "loaded" baked potato which came as a side to my order, I almost sighed, but caught myself before seeming too sad to be around the young couple. It was just that so many thoughts were going through my mind; thoughts that never occured until I came to the Digital World, which had rose from being maybe subconscious right after the death of Tonya, or as she was known by, Toni.

She was my friend, if I had any friends, that is. Both of us had moved to California from different locations. The two of us even shared the same taste in music, in spite of her conservative attire, which vastly contrasted from my striped button-ups, shirts and jackets, and occasionally, bondage pants. Even though we were quiet about it, I personally thought that maybe we had some issues going on in our families. With as much as we had in common, one would easily say that I perhaps...loved her. But our relationship was only of the sibling-like kind rather than romantic love. As mature as I was, I felt like my low self-esteem would prevent me from ever loving somebody and being loved in return.

Because of that, I thought, maybe I should try to get more pleasure out of simplicity, just as Flamon and Rei were. Part of me hoped that it wasn't just because they were young and innocent that it'd prevent me from ever being happy again, if I ever truly was. But then again, maybe they were happy because they were in love with each other, and that love and innocence could make one happy. Watching them, I wondered if I'd ever find one for me. As desperate as that sounded, it wouldn't sound so once I told whoever assumed that that I could keep patience and keep searching until I found somebody I was willing to commit to in the same way my parents were commited to each other.

I sat there, just thinking about how life would be if I could be happy, a slightly dreamy look forming on my face as I continued to eat quietly. However, I looked up every now and then to see what Flamon and Rei were talking about. I didn't listen intently, as my mind was still filled with thoughts of hope and wonder. That is, until Flamon directly asked me a question.

"So, Daron," he spoke. "Is there anything you would like to do next?" Trying to think, I looked up. I then remembered that this was their date, and I was just making sure that they would be okay. In response, I lightly shrugged my shoulders and stated, "It's your date. Whatever you want to do is fine with me." Flamon then nodded his head, as I continued to finish up with what I had left out of a small sirloin, potato, and salad with Thousand Island dressing, my favorite which was seemingly inherited from my mother. After some time of fiddling my fork gently through food and biting off small pieces, I began to feel slightly tired and full. Maybe the spirit of the evening was beginning to call me and beg for me to have fun with it.

...I'm not dead yet!

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I would like to say the best to luck to all in this RPG, I'm ending my involvement in it(Yay, I didn't even last long!), for a bunch of reasons.

kthxbai

Edit:
    Oh nice, Ryan.Edit my post(Call about abusing your powers.).-.- I'll say it again. This wasn't approved by me. And everytime I see it editted, I'll re-edit it.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dennis Loray
    -not very comfortable-
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    I groaned as I opened my eyes, my head was KILLING me, what happened? Oh yeah, Shadow happened that's right. Wait! Shadow! Suddenly I shook myself further awake to look at my surroundings, I was in a dungeon, obviously themed after a medival dungeon, complete with mortar and stone walls and shackles chained to the wall, which, upon further observation, I had on my wrists and ankles. I could just barely reach the floor. Though that wasn't what had me both worried and irritated at the same time. Straight in front of me was my Digivice, on a pedestal underneath a... clear box of some sort.

"Okay Dennis, time to think, why haven't the others come running by now? They ought to have picked up my location by my Digivice..." I muttered to myself before my eyes widened in shock. Had they used a substance known to block out such signaling methods? if so... most of those materials were pretty weak, if I could find a rock or something...

I began to frantically search for something to throw, but nothing was in reach, at least, nothing obvious. I glanced at the mortared stone behind me, and began testing varied stones, perhaps I'd get lucky...

Junior Trainer

Andrew had to chuckle a bit at Elizabeth's words, "For the last several years I've done little but protecting others...it'll be interesting to have someone do the same for me...not that I'm stopping that is of course, I still want to..."

Andrew paused for a second, he was rambling, and gathered his thoughts. Finally he turned his nonexistent gaze to the approximate location where he had heard Elizabeth walk to, "Thanks, there aren't many more people I'd trust more than you, even though I've only even known you a few days at best....is that weird?"

Elizabeth's head dropped as she turned her face to the floor, "I...don't know. Things are moving so fast here it's hard to put a finger on why things are happening. We shouldn't be so close, we're polar opposites on the spirit spectrum."

Andrew pushed away the blankets that covered the bottom half of his body, preparing his attempt to stand up, staying in bed wasn't going to do any good and they needed to get out of the hospital before another assassin arrived. He paused however as Elizabeth spoke, "You can't look at things on a spectrum, yeah I'm Light and you're Dark...but who says they're opposites? A brighter light only makes the shadows seem that much darker and darkness only makes what light exists burn all the brighter. Light and Dark are complements at the worse. Now are you going to help me learn to walk again or are we going to sit here until we have another charming guest to shove out the window?"

Elizabeth tried to repress a smile, things weren't getting any better and smiling seemed a bit out of place at this time, until she realized that Andrew couldn't see her even if she did. Her mouth ever so slightly upturned she reached out to help Andrew out of bed. As she did, Andrew chuckled, "I heard that."

Elizabeth smothered her smile and fixed Andrew with her most dire gaze, "Liar."

My ASB Team

Flamon
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vendors were already out with their goods by the time we went back out to the streets. The festival was at its best around this time. Rei and I walked to one of the stands and found colorful pinwheels. "Do you want one?" I asked her. She nodded but I remembered that I had no money left.

"Don't worry. They're free," the Agumon vendor said cheerfully. He handed me a red pinwheel that I handed to Rei.

I watched Rei slowly blow on the pinwheel and smiled. Rei stopped and looked at me. "What is it?" she asked me curiously.

I blushed. "Just thinking about how cute you look. Anyway, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't want to see you like that."

"I know you didn't." She hugged me tightly while still holding the pinwheel. "Let's not worry about that and have fun. Come on!" She gently took my hand and pratically dragged me to the games.

One of the games had Digimon trying to ring the bell with a mallet, one of the usual carnival games. Stuffed animals were being rewarded for prizes. I noticed that Rei was staring at a light brown teddy bear. So she wants that one. I picked up a Digidollar that was lying on the ground and handed it to the Digimon running the game.

"You're a little scrawny, kid," the Digimon told me.

"Just watch and weep," I said seriously. I gripped the heavy mallet and glared at the weight. "My Rei wants that bear and she's going to get it!" I lifted the mallet over my head and swung it down as hard as I could. A loud "ding" was heard as the weight hit the bell.

The Digimon stared at me with disbelief. "You..."

I smiled. "Yeah. Now where's Rei's bear?"
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ On a Date ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]The two of us walked along the road, one hand holding a pinwheel and a bear, the other holding onto Flamon’s hand. More parade’s continued on as the stars began to twinkle into the sky, the moon coming out from hiding as the sun began to sleep for the night. The two of us continued on and looked at the booths, some times walking in while other times just walking along the road. Daron followed along, always a few steps behind us. I turned back and spotted a tent off to the side, it was set up with stars and moons on the cloth, and practically the smallest booth here. “I’ll be right back.” I said in a hurry, letting go of Flamon’s hand and racing forward to enter the booth.

Inside it was dusty and smelly, the air thick with incense. An elderly digimon stood behind a table, turning cards with a huge turban on top of her head. She motioned me forward, a thick cloud of smoke exiting her mouth as she breathed. “Why aren’t ye a young one.” She spoke with a thick accent as I sat down at the table. She smiled at me and glanced down overturning another card. “What is this? Trouble in your future from a soldier of black.” She spoke glancing at a card before looking back up at me. I peered over trying to get a better look at the card before she slammed down her hand blocking my view.

With a flash of her hand she gathered the cards back up again. “You are in a turbulent love, such strong love for such a little one.” She grinned shuffling her deck of cards. I crossed my arms across my chest and glared at her. I wasn’t little, why did she keep referring to me as little or young? I was almost eleven. “I know what your heart desires, yet I wish to hear it from your mouth.” She smiled an almost toothless grin.

My eyes darted away, and then turned to look at Flamon who was in a conversation with Duron outside. There were many things I wanted, to go home, to be free of Lucemon. Yet I knew none of those were possible. I slowly turned around, my eyes slowly gazing up to look at her. She held her grin as I leaned forward and whispered it into her ear. She nodded and closed her eyes, opening them a minute later and withdrawing something from the table. “Take this, and your wish will be granted for one day, yet you must take this to the next temple, or you will pay in my wrath.” She warned, her voice dropping low as she handed me a paper star with a ruby in the middle of it.

A little shocked at the whole thing I nodded quickly and ran out the door, stuffing the star into my pocket. Outside Flamon quickly rushed to my side as he and Duron finished up their conversation. “The fireworks should start soon, lets get a good seat.” I smiled; Flamon placed a arm around me as we walked near the exit of the city, finally sitting on a bench that overlooked the city. Daron gave both of us looks and took a hint, moving out of sight so that Flamon and I could have a moment together.

Flamon seemed to notice this and blushed on his own, the first of the fireworks started and he slowly moved an arm around me. I snuggled up next to him, enjoying the warmth and the sensation for the first time in my life. The fireworks began to pick up in rapid succession, building and building to an even more spectacular finish. I turned and watched the reflection of them in Flamon’s eyes the wonder and shock of seeing them. “Flamon?” I asked speaking so low that I wasn’t sure if he even heard me over the noise of the fireworks and celebration that continued in the streets.

He cocked a eyebrow and turned to me, looking down as I moved closer to him. “Is..is it okay, if I say that I love you?” I asked feeling stupid and embarrassed at the same time. My face was a deep red, highlighted by the fireworks of the night. Flamon could only nod in shock of what I asked him, too speechless to say anything.

The two of us remained silent for a few more minutes until Flamon finally spoke up. “Rei?” He asked, his voice trembling. I couldn’t even turn my face to look at him; all I was able to do was slowly look up at him with my eyes. “Is..is it okay, if I say that I love you too?” He asked. A huge smile grew across my face as I nodded several times.

Relaxing, I laid back and placed my head on Flamon’s shoulder, taking in his scent and just wanting to stay there all night and feel adult. The finale of the fireworks began and Flamon caught his breath in shock. I could only smile, and watch in wonder. No matter how many times I had seen fireworks shows on Earth. Each finale was always different. Flamon turned, a huge smile on his face. “I’ve never seen anything like..” His words falling silent as for the first time we found ourselves inches from each other.

Flamon drew in a short breath in shock, both of our hearts racing. He began to lean forward as did I, our eyes closing. Just inches away, inches, from my first kiss. “REI!” Daron’s voice rang out. Both Flamon and I jerked back to reality, moving our heads away as we both blushed deeply. “Dennis’ digivice, the signal is back.” She said in a hurry. With out giving a second thought I knew what we had to do. We couldn’t let Dennis get hurt like Andrew did. The two of us took off, Daron and I already dialing other Digivices as we prepared to save one of our own.

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]Elizabeth

Elizabeth would have glared at Andrew, had she had the heart. Of course she was only joking… but the fact that she had let herself smile and he had known it rather irked her. He was an odd one… but the good nature of his heart was slowly starting to tickle at her own. She wasn’t sure what to make of it… was it a good thing? Did she dare let it affect her….? Elizabeth wasn’t sure if she was ready for any change like that, but she knew that she had little choice in the matter. Things were changing fast for everything… and she knew she didn’t have the capability to stop most of them.

“Let’s get out of here then.” Elizabeth stated, rising to her feet and then swiftly helping Andrew to his. The two of them slowly exited the hospital, and while Andrew did need her help… he was remarkable calm and picked up on the idea of walking without sight swiftly. The two of them exited, and Elizabeth withdrew a slight sight as she peered into the sky. Andrew seemed to pause as well, waiting for her as she then turned to him.
    “Are you hungry? We haven’t ate in a while…” Elizabeth trailed off, watching his expression as he nodded.
    “Yeah, I could use some food.”
    With that the two of them walked down the street- Elizabeth helping Andrew through a few more busy parts so that he did not run into people. However, as time grew on… he seemed to adapt swiftly and readily. Noises were key points for him and he smiled to himself slightly as he sidestepped a young digimon child. The two of them continued through the streets before coming to a restaurant that looked suitable enough. Elizabeth’s mouth couldn’t help but water at the wafting smell of the food as they neared the door. Swiftly the two of them entered and were ushered to a seat. After a few minutes or so, the two of them had ordered and then the food had been swiftly brought out. Elizabeth could have easily thought that it was the fastest sit-down restaurant she had ever been to.
    “I have never realized how good food tastes or smells until now…” Andrew said softly, taking a bite of his dish and Elizabeth nodded.
    “I could never imagine…” She practically whispered, her thoughts drifting from Andrew’s ordeal to the pain he probably had to endure. The horrific images of those shards being thrusted into his eyes… and then himself being left alone there until she finally had snapped- all of those images replayed in her mind. Especially to how close she had come to killing Rei… as Fenrirmon…
    “Are you okay?” Andrew asked, his face tilted in her direction. She nodded, but then verbalized.
    “Yeah… I am fine… it’s just-” Suddenly Elizabeth’s digivice went off, along with Andrews.
    “What is it…?” Andrew stated, grasping his digivice but being unable to read it. Elizabeth looked and saw not only that it appeared that Dennis was back on the digivice, but Rei had contacted everyone. He was in trouble… and it was almost a guarantee that everyone now felt that danger.
    “Dennis… he disappeared but now his location is back. We have to go… I have a feeling that-”
    “He’s in trouble?” Andrew finished, rising to his seat as Elizabeth nodded. She left what she assumed would be a good enough price for the food and grabbed his hand and swiftly led him out of the restaurant. As soon as they exited, Elizabeth realized that they had to travel a great deal of distance- and fast. Andrew was doing better at walking… but he still would slow them down significantly. Turning to Andrew, he seemed to sense the urgency. His mouth opened to say something, but already sensing what it would be Elizabeth swiftly raised a finger to his lips.
    “I’ll get us there fast.”
    With that, Elizabeth closed her eyes and clutched her digivice. She thought the words that normally were required to be said… and all too soon her body was consumed by a digital light. She felt the power of darkness engulf her and swiftly she transformed into Fenrirmon. Giving a low growl, Fenrirmon lowered his body so that Andrew could feel his fur.
    [ Get on my back. ]
    With that, Andrew felt about Fenrirmon’s back and pulled himself up, situating himself perfectly.
    [ Hang on… ]
    With that, Fenrirmon opened his gaping silver wings and flew into the air smoothly. Concentrating on where the signature had come from… Fenrirmon soon had flown through most of the city before making a circle swoop several times to lower the two of them to the ground. Narrowing his violet eyes, he saw Rei and Flamon below. Gracefully landing downwards, Fenrirmon turned his head to stare at the pair as Rei suddenly cringed and gave a yelp of fear. She still had not realized that Fenrirmon and Elizabeth were the same. Andrew heard the cry of fear, and when Fenrirmon had lowered himself to the ground, Andrew crawled off.
    “Don’t worry Rei… everything will be okay.”
    [Please Send Tell]

Banned

So, Roy said that I could take up the Wind spot in place of whoever else took it. Read and Review.

Human
    Name: Valiance James “Jim” Black
    Look's 1: 5’10, slim build, and fair skin, Valiance has a more triangular head with rounded chin. His eyes are a soft brown and his hair is a well-groomed oak brown. Usually, has a smirk on his face. Valiance is lazy and so wears a wrinkled brown T-shirt with black jeans and black leather belt and white sneakers.
    Look's 2: Valiance wears a sky blue jacket and gloves over a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. He also has a pair of light-blue squared goggles that he keeps around his neck.
    Personality: Valiance is breezy, sly, clever, and mouthy. Valiance is hedonistic and very obnoxious. He often spouts one-liners and smart aleck comments to amuse himself no matter the situation. Isn’t easily deterred at awkward moments, and does try his best to cheer up people. Valiance is more withdrawn than Agamemnon, but often more ‘present’ and aware. Valiance’s sudden bursts of energy tend to be more from a need to show off than Agamemnon’s impulsiveness. Valiance lacks Snap’s need of purpose, though he admits he doesn’t know his. Valiance is lazy, but does not like to mooch off of others and doesn’t take their success.
    History: Valiance was Agamemnon’s best friend when Snap was ten, and serves as his e-mail companion when he moved away (Snap was twelve then). Valiance was spoiled by his parents, though this left him more lazy than selfish and greedy. Like Snap, Valiance is not enrolled in any extracurricular activities. Due to the rarity and length of his name, most people take to calling him James or Jim, only Snap refers to him by his first name and vice-versa. Valiance’s main interests lie in comics, something he got from Snap’s step-father, which he obtains lately by finding part-time work. Despite his upbringing, Valiance has been instilled with some sense of decency. Beyond that, Valiance lives a rather normal life.

D-Sense Color: Light-blue base and buttons, white rim
    Element: Wind
    Weapons: Valiance Dual-wields two curved blades with blue hilt and silver-colored blade

Theme Songs:
    -True Mirror (Baten Kaitos)
    -Metallic Stroke (Baten Kaitos)
    Other: Valiance is a contortionist and, therefore, highly flexible. Also, Valiance likes to collect comics, most of which originate from a certain Digital Savior from the first of the series.

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Currentmon
    Type: Wind Dancer
    Data
    Looks: 6’5, slim build, with pale skin, Currentmon is humanoid and dressed in a sky blue light-weight chest plate with shoulder and shin armor and brown, leather-padded forearm guards and boots. His pants are a regular blue leather, and there are feathers that seem to protrude out of the armor from his forearms and shins. His head is bird-shaped with an eagle’s eyes the same as Valiance’s, light blue feathers and a wickedly sharp yellow beak. Attached to a brown belt are six sheathes holding six swords of similar design to his human form weaponry.

Attacks: { Up to 5 attacks }
    -Breeze: Valiance either throws his sword or makes a slash that sends a wave of strong wind at the enemy.
    -Wind Step (Passive): Currentmon can’t fly, but he has this odd ability to ‘see’ and ‘touch’ any form of moving air. This lets him ride on even the slightest breeze, though how long and far he can ride depends on the strength of said breeze. He can turn this ability off if necessary, but it seems to take some energy out of him.
    -Cloud of Blades: Currentmon performs a spiraling dance with his two blades, even in mid-air.
    --Ride the Prevailing Wind: Valiance summons and rides a Great Wind Current of the Digital World which he slams into the enemy. If used, Valiance cannot use Whirlwind Cloud of Blades until he changes into Currentmon again or enough time has passed. He can use RtPW at least two more times.
    --Whirlwind Cloud of Blades: A whirlwind with the power to lift and grip several of Currentmon’s blades is summoned with Valiance always in its eye and always controlling the motion. If used, Valiance cannot use Whirlwind Cloud of Blades until he changes into Currentmon again or enough time has passed. He can use RtPW at least one more time.
    Element: Wind

I'm still thinking about what I could do about Snap for a while.

Junior Trainer

(OOC: Just a heads up, I'm outta here til Monday so don't be looking for any posts from me til then. Roy and Bulbasaur know Andrew enough to do what they need to with him til I get back.)

My ASB Team

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Daron Wakami ~ Mizu no Kodomo
    Sweet berries ready for two, ghosts are no different than you
    Ghosts are now waiting for you, are you, dreaming?
    Dreaming the night, dreaming alright...
    Do we, do we know, when we fly?
    When we, when we go, do we die?

I sat there on a grassy knoll, a few yards away from the crowd and carnival, in solitude. Curled up in a slight ball, I watched the fireworks quietly, almost wondering why I was suddenly amazed by the sounds and sights. I felt like I was never happy...maybe because like my mother, I decided to take the blame for every wrongdoing, and insist that the world's weight belongs on my shoulders. I was always feeling weary because of this, and wondered if it was truly my fault for being so upset. Me and Toni always debated over this.

Laying back quietly, I felt tears gather in my eyes. Somehow, the thought of my sisterly friend would now make me worry about what I'd do without her. Closing my eyes and shaking my head, I tried to forget all of the misfortune that has happened ever since we came to the Digital World, such as her death and Andrew losing his eyesight. But suddenly, I heard a voice whispering my name, causing me to jerk awake.

"Daron," the feminine voice whispered...Toni? Was she perhaps still bound here as a ghost or something?

"What do you want?" I said out loud, almost a moody tone in my voice.

"I need help..." the voice whispered again, and suddenly, a faint, transparent vision of her came into place. She looked beautiful this time, adorned in a white gown as if she were being purified. Her dark eyes, however, were filled with fear and sorrow. Something was troubling her, even as a ghost. "I was made an offer to by a demon named Lucemon."

Lucemon...the name ran thick through my thoughts. According to my parents, Lucemon was the exact fallen angel who had terrorized the Digital World in their time, and that they were brought here by the Celestials, Orphanimon, Seraphimon, and Cherubimon, to save the Digital World. He was truly back? Was it he who had possessed Rei into killing her, then gouging out Andrew's eyes?

"The offer was that were I to kill 100 Digimon who were sinners in his eyes, he would send me to the heavens. But the problem is, 9 or 10 of those sinners are you, the Chosen Children..." She spoke, suddenly laying down on top of me. I could feel the strength of her arms gently pinning me, as she leaned in close as if she were to kiss my lips.

"I...I don't believe you..." I spoke, trying to pull my head back away from 'her.' Finally finding the strength in me, I pulled away and scooted myself up the hill, reaching for my D-Sense, as the Digivice was called. I was suddenly about to make whatever weapon was mine materialize when suddenly, I felt vibrations from the silver and blue device. Looking upon it, it showed that one of the D-Senses had finally reappeared on the scanner. Dennis! "Get away, you demon," I murmured darkly before propping myself up, grabbing my sandals off my feet and running back towards the booth Flamon and Rei entered before I left.

"REI!" I called out, entering the booth as seemingly both of the young lovers pulled their heads back, blushing deeply. Had I ruined their first kiss?

"Dennis' digivice," I spoke quickly, faint of breath. "The signal is back." At that instant, Rei got up, Flamon following not too far behind. Rei and I began to dial to the D-Senses of the others, and it wasn't too long after racing across town that we came across Andrew. The beast he was on landed onto the ground; a large lupine Digimon with silver draconic wings and the most beautiful of violet eyes. The wolf...it was the same from before, wasn't it? Almost haunted by that and the possibility of being followed by Tonya's "ghost," I heard Rei give a shrill cry out of fear. Upon this, Andrew crawled off of the beast's back, and muttered something that I couldn't understand. He seemed to care greatly for Rei.

I stood there, glancing into the mesmerizing eyes of the lupine. The violet color seemed familiar, and suddenly, the thought hit me.

"Elizabeth..." I whispered, my jaw lowered, eyes widened. The wolf gently cocked his head, and I nodded. Suddenly, I turned around. I didn't see Tonya behind me, but something told me that she was going to haunt me until I gave in to her want to leave the Digital World. Maybe I was just being a little paranoid, yes. But now I knew that somehow, ghosts do exist...

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Alright, I've been absent for awhile, so I guess the first order of business is what had happened to Agamemnon when everyone was off looking for Elizabeth.

Agamemnon
    And so we meet again, old friend
    ----------------

Agamemnon wanted to kick himself now, having managed to fall so far behind the others and then being held up like this. Briefly, he considered it ironic that his help in this, so serious a situation, was being prevented by something of this particular nature.

It parade was halfway through the street, but looking both ways, Snap considered it a long way from being over. He couldn't expect to stop it midmarch, and the troupe was too crowded, so moving through it would just get him trampled. The street was too wide for him to find a way to jump from roof to roof. Of course, he didn't have the capacity to jump a roof anyway.

He was stuck. Again.

"Oh well," he grinned, as he walked toward an ally and slowly made his way up the fire escape, "As if common sense has ever stopped me before."

As he reached the roof of the small store, Snap made out a lone figure lying down unconcious. As he got closer to it, he recognized it as a human male. A familiar human male at that, his face contorted as if he just saw something unpleasant. Brown hair in its usual groomed state (Snap always envied him for it), the same skin, and always the face of a sly rogue, though admittedly, dressed in entirely unfamiliar attire.

"Val?" Agamemnon asked questioningly, "That you?"

The figure stirred slightly, opening his left eye, then made a small grin, "Oh, Snap! Is that you 'Memnon? I can't tell because the Agamemnon I know isn't so...lime."

Agamemnon grinned in return, "Look whose talking, at least I don't have a pair of goggles around my neck."

Valiance got up slowly, taking in his surroundings, "Yeah, I noticed that when I was in this freaky cathedral-palace sort of deal."

"With the angels that talk of great evil, and purity of soul, and finding spirits and all that?" Agamemnon finished.

"Oh, and here I was thinking I was special," Valiance said in mock dissappointment(sp?), "So you, too? It's a small Digital world afterall, isn't it? At least that's what they called it."

Valiance took another look of the building, "You know, besides the few moments before I was here, this isn't so different from home."

Snap scoffed, "Yeah, well, you haven't seen the inhabitants yet. Now come on, we need to get moving. One of the others got herself captured, or something."

"Others," Valiance questioned, "how many others?"

Snap stared at Valiance for a second doing some mental math, "Well, besides us, there are eight people, several of whom were here before. One extra person who has been here before, and two or three of the inhabitants of this world.

Valiance whistled, "How does one keep track of that?"

Agamemnon responded kind of low in tone, "Badly."

Valiance raised an eyebrow, having picked up something in Snap's tone, "Well, I think that's enough people to be able to handle the problem themselves. Right now, Why don't we have lunch and you can fill me in from where you came in."

Snap stared back him, "Fine, but I'll pound you, Val, if something bad happens to them."

"Deal."

----------------
    Later
    ----------------

Valiance finished his hamburger roughly at the same time Agamemnon finished his tale. Having eaten a while before, Agamemnon only ordered a drink for himself.

"So let me get this straight," Valiance said, muffled by his own chewing, "No one has ever killed this Lucemon?"

"Sums it up about right," Snap replied stoically.

Valiance swallowed his hamburger, "That sucks! What kind of world is this that anyone evil enough is allowed a revolving door in the afterlife."

Snap considered, "A friend of mine..."

"Hotaru," Valiance interrupted, having heard about her from his tale, "She's the only real friend you have here, I'm guessing."

"Fine," Snap rolled his eyes, "Hotaru thinks it's kind of a dualistic thing going on here. Day gives into night, Night gives to Day, etc."

"Yeah well," Valiance responded in defiance, "At least in our world, each day is different and not exactly like the day before it. At the very least, a different evil should replace him. At least then we've made some lasting impact on this screwed up dimension."

Snap gazed around to see if anyone had picked up on that last remark; Valiance, on the other hand, was calmly sipping on his coke. If anyone heard, neither Valiance nor the listener seemed to care.

"So anyway," Valiance gave him one of his cunning smiles, "Hotaru, do you like her?"

"What?" Like Rei before him, Snap was caught off guard by Valiances remark.

"Well, just like that 'Becky girl you used to write about," Valiance continued still smiling, "You seem to have interacted mostly with this Hotaru girl."

"Well," Agamemnon said, irritated by Valiance's assumption, "I like her as a friend."

"Yeah," Val responded unbelievingly, "And you and Becky were 'just friends'."

"We were," Snap grimaced, "At first."

"Oh yeah," Val said sarcastically though good-naturedly, "I totally believe you didn't have any romantic interest in her at all."

"Val, please stop," Snap had his hand clutching his face.

Val laughed, "Oh come on, Agamemnon. You know I'm kidding. You just seem to be the only man I know who would be so ignorant of her intentions."

A few moments passed as the two friends began finishing their drinks.

"So," Valiance queried, "Does this girl like you."

"Yes," Agamemnon said simply, "And before you ask, Val, I didn't see it coming this time either and as usual I made a moron of myself. At least I wasn't 'on a date' with her when I found out."

Valiance laughed light-heartedly, "Figures. So, are you going ask her out?"

"Thinkin' about it," Snap replied, "I don't have the same interest in her, but you know, that doesn't mean I shouldn't give it a chance."

"Any ideas, Agamemnon?"

"Sadly, no."

Valiance picked up his tray, "Well, I'm sure they have the crisis settled by now; why don't we go look around. I'll help you find a restaurant or something to take her out to. I'll even get you some clothes that actually look nice.

"Again," Snap replied grinning, "Goggles."

"Right," Valiance replied rolling his eyes, "I forgot about that. Well, You win this round."

"Hey, thanks for the help, Val."

Valiance smiled warmly, "No thanks required, that's what friends are for."

-------------
    I'm afraid he's a bit meaner than intended, but I've kind of based him on myself and a person I know. As it is, I'll post what the two were doing between Elizabeth and Dennis later.

Also, Valiance and Agamemnon refer to each other by their first names or just Val and Memnon. Anytime Valiance says Snap, he's using it to mean "Wow" or just to irritate Agamemnon.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ On The Wings of a Angel ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]In a low sweeping pattern the monster that I had found out was Elizabeth, landed outside of a run down old building in what seemed like to be the bad part of the city. Run down seemed to go hand and hand with this area, with deep black buildings, and moss growing on others. Flamon and I had not looked at each other during the whole ride, it seemed we had an uneasiness around us from our close kiss. Yet our hands were still touching, our pinky fingers intertwined between each others. “I think we’re here.” Andrew spoke up as the creature touched down. Elizabeth let out a little bit of a growl as the others gathered around. We we’re obviously the last ones to arrive.

Daron quickly hopped down and walked away, something seemed to bug him through the whole trip, yet I didn’t really want to ask. Hotaru quickly ran over, picking me up off Elizabeth and dropping me to the ground before helping Flamon off. “You two have fun on your..” She asked, her words trailed off as if she couldn’t bring herself to say date. We both nodded but knew that we had business we had to deal with first before we could talk about our date.

The two of us had an awkward moment of silence before Elizabeth nudged Hotaru and jerked us out of it. “Since everyone is here, anyone have any ideas?” She asked bringing everyone out of the funk, everyone stopped and looked around, seemingly shrugged.

Elizabeth seemed to snort, getting more and more annoyed at the wait. “We could just run in and take the place.” She bared her claws and teeth, her eyes narrowing at the front door.

We each glanced back and forth, time was ticking away, seconds, maybe minutes of us just sitting here and debating while Dennis could be dieing. “Lets just do this.” Gav sighed, each of us began to reach for our digivices, either to evolve our to get our weapons.

I grabbed mine and prepared to evolve when a hand touched my shoulder. I turned to match eyes with Flamon who had a look of concern stretched across his face. “This is your first battle?” I asked, he slowly withdrew his hand, his face turning from worry to embarrassment. “I’ll be okay.” I added with a smile, this seemed to do very little to quell his worry.

“I-I’m going to be okay.” I replied, my voice a bit uneasy. Replacing my Digivice onto my belt as I took his hand. No matter how many battles I had been in, even with my parents. They still scared me. “Really.” I added, my voice gaining confidence.

Flamon nodded and I grabbed my Digivice again, and then I replaced it one last time. Leaning in, I closed my eyes, my lips touching Flamon’s gently. He gasped in shock through his nose before closing his eyes, settling into our first kiss as our lips moved up and down. Finally I pulled away, breaking the kiss and leaning my forehead against his. “I love you.” I whispered for the first time, breathing in deeply, taking in his scent that seemed to warm and surround me.

He seemed to only blush deeper at this before I finally pulled away, grasping my Digivice and evolving. “I love you too.” He whispered as the data finished changing me into my new form. I gave out a little growl and turned toward the front door. It was time to go beat Shadow once and for all and get Dennis back.

Hotaru Tajiri
    Heading into danger
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This is a nice room," I commented as I sat on one of the double beds. "How did you get it, Naomi?"

Naomi smiled. "I just mentioned that we were a couple of Digidestined, showed them my digivice, and they let me have a few rooms for free." She went back to examining her digivice, pressing buttons until a map popped up. "That's strange. Dennis isn't anywhere in Tri Angel City."

"He has to be," Flamedramon and I said together.

"According to the map, he isn't. Check your Digivice if you don't believe me."

My hand reached for the digivice but then stopped. "Okay, I believe you. Should we look for him?"

"How can we look for him? The place is as big as New York friggin' City!"

I sighed and lay back on the bed, waiting for something to happen. Naomi checked her bags to make sure she didn't miss anything. Finally I spoke to her again. "Did you see Agamemnon while you were out shopping?" I asked her.

She leaned over me with a smirk. "Ooh, are you worried about him? Afraid he might be in trouble?"

I shoved her and sat up. "I'm worried about him but I'm not thinking what you think I'm thinking. It's just that everything has been happening to us. Poor Andrew..." Images of him being blinded flashed before my eyes.

Naomi shook her head. "Girl, there's no use telling me that half truth. You like him." She saw my blush and laughed. "I don't believe it! You've only known him for three days and you're already crushing on him! What is it about him that you like so much?"

I blushed harder. "Well...there's just something about him I like. I can see it in him. He's really easy to talk to and he's so sweet."

"Whatever you say. All I know is that you're the only one he's spoken to." She froze as her digivice beeped. A map popped up, showing a brown dot. "I think this is Dennis! He's back on the map!"

"Let's go get him!" Flamedramon said boldly, shaken out of his boredom.

We bolted out of the hotel and down the streets of Tri Angel City. Soon we entered the "ghetto" part of the city. We found some of the others waiting around what looked like to be a large single floor building. Elizabeth, Andrew, Rei and Flamon arrived after us. I helped Rei and Flamon off of Fenrirmon/Elizabeth. “You two have fun on your...” I stopped. The words just felt strange on my tongue. I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence.

After a little debating we finally decided to just go in and grab Dennis. I walked up the stairs and then stopped and turned back to glance at Rei. My jaw dropped as she and Flamon shared a kiss. Naomi reacted the same way when she noticed where I was looking. "Isn't she a little young to be doing something like that?" she whispered.

I shook my head. "She grew up a long time ago."
    Random Quote:

Junior Trainer

Andrew smiled as Hotaru spoke. Softly, so as not to disturb Rei and and Flamon, he nodded and her comment and added, "Someone wise once told me that the spirit doesn't recognize age."

He could feel Fenrirmon stir a bit beside him and his grin only grew wider. Smothering his happiness for the moment, he could enjoy it when Dennis was safe once again, a hand reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out his digivice. Feeling the eyes of the others focusing on him, Andrew shook his head, "Don't even try to leave me bac here, at the worst I'll provide another target for him to focus on while the rest of you do what you need to do."

Hearing no negative responses, Andrew called to life the fractal code of his human spirit and drew his digivice across it. The encircling code and flash of light announced Andrew's evolution and when it faded he stood once again in his angelic form. The same piece of cloth that covered his eyes as a human did so now. Seeping out from underneath it however were tears seemingly made of blood, much like those that had flowed from Andrew's ruined face moments after his blinding. Nephilimon stood still for a moment before speaking, his voice almost a whisper, "I can...feel you all. I'm still blind but I know where you all are!"

The joy in Nephilimon's voice was impossible to miss, the joy and the heartache that came with knowing his senses would once again dissapear when he returned to his human form.

My ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[center][color=pink]Rei Takinowa[center]

[left][color=pink]With a light growl I martched into the house, with Elizabeth taking point, and Andrew at the rear guarding us. "That must have been some kiss, I can feel you practically beaming with energy." Andrew wispered forward, just loud enough to turn both Flamon and I several colors of red. Neither of us had a second to answer before Andrew jerked me back by my tail. I turned around and gave him a nip on the hand before seeing the scyth that had come down and almost sliced me in half.

I leaned in and licked the bite wound lightly before starting to walk again. "Sorry, the tail just hurts." I winced, I could spot Elizabeth half grinning up ahead. I gave her a scowl and martched ahead, running past her and everyone else so that I could prove that I could be just as good of a leader as she could.

This of course only seemed to lead to one event after the other inwhich I led or set off traps that would have killed us except for Andrew's hightened sence. With a deep swallow of pride I moved to the back of the line, tail tucked between my legs. Flamon bent down and scooped me up, giving me a pet with his fingers. "I think you were a good leader." He smiled as I rubbed my head against his chin.

Several more steps down the hallway and Gav's digimon grew still along with Elizabeth, both seemed to sniff the air and then moved a few cautioned steps forward. "What is it?" Gav and I both asked. Elizabeth shot a hushing glare back before creeping to the door.

"It's Shadow's scent, this is the room." She placed a claw upon the door and withdrew. We all stopped and prepared, waiting to pounce upon the door when Shadow swung it open. A bloodied Dennis lying in the floor. Clutching his digivice. "Why can't you just leave us alone?" Elizabeth growled.

Shadow just seemed to shrug. "We can do this the easy way turn over your digivice, or the hard way and I kill you, which will it be..." He asked flexing his fingers, before turning his icy gaze upon me. "You have so much potential, you can tap unseen darkness even without Lucemon knowing. Find me and I'll teach you how." He suggested opening a offering hand toward me. Instinctivly I moved away, clutching Flamon. He was wrong, I didn't have any darkness in me, I had fire...right?

[I'm at Disney World and the net resets so the coding is crappy, as is punctuation and shit]

Junior Trainer

(Shorter reaction post)

A blade slid in between Shadow's hand and Rei, Nephilimon imposing himself between the two. He spoke softly as ever, though his voice carried a resounding weight, "What darkness there is in someone is their own to face. Only those they trust to are free to aid them."

The bloody tears running down Nephilimon's face seemed to shimmer in the light of the room, "You will leave now or you will see the wrath that such trust can bring upon you."

Nephilimon could feel Fenrirmon move up to Shadow's other side. Flamon tensed as well as the ultimatum was given. Nephilimon's blind gaze fixed on Shadow as he spoke one last time, "Your move"

My ASB Team

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dennis
    Everything hurt as I lay there, listening to the events unfolding, he hadn't been happy when I'd managed to break out my Digivice, beating me up as much as he could without hurting himself beyond his capacity to fix easily. I realized it now, he wasn't fully human, he was a horrible amalgam of the corruption that had resided within me, and something else. I feared what that something esle might be as I slipped further into unconsciousness.

(switching to third person)

Shadow merely smiled at Nephilimon, stating, "Oh, you had best worry about yourself," with a rather manic grin, motioning around himself "This entire base is lined with explosives, and they're going to be going off pretty soon. Oh, and Rei, watch this, please." He stepped back, smiling, and the world behind him stretched and warped, displaying a location completely different than it should have been. "You should feel the resonance, I can barely do this on my own, but it should be enough to help you." Shadow stated, stepping through, and the distortion suddenly vanished.

At Shadow's new location...

He smiled as he examined the machinery around him, the collected souls, the soul stripper, and the gate. These would make his ambitions come true, he would be able to set things in motion soon, and both worlds would cease to exist...

(There, now Shadow's amazingly insane intentions are finally revealed to you all.)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Destruction ~*~*~*~*~

[color=pink]Fire blazed everywhere, the smoke quickly filled the room, clogging our lungs and burning our eyes. My fur was quickly filled with soot, making me look like a stuffed animal of sorts. “We have to get out of here.” Naomi gagged, dropping to the ground for cleaner air. More explosions seemed to rock the building straight to its foundations as the roof began to splinter above.

Hotaru ran forward and helped pick up Dennis, moving him over to Elizabeth and the rest. “Everyone hold on.” Elizabeth growled as the roof gave one last budge before falling over us.

In the last second as dust and flames met, a white light sprung forth emanating from Nephilimon. His wings sprung out to protect much of the group. “Everyone okay?” He asked, sweat trickling down his face, as the roof seemed suspended just inches above us.

I turned, feeling a bit helpless as my eyes traveled from Elizabeth to Gav. “Our exit is cut off.” Gav growled looking around for any possible way out, my mind glanced around trying to find something that seemed to be missing, something that was not there. Nephilimon seemed to growl in pain as the splintering roof inched closer toward the ground.

When it hit me, my heart froze, my blood ran cold as I digivolved back to Human form. “Flamon.” I cried out, racing to the outer edges of the wings where the roof had collapsed to the ground. “Flamon, Flamon.” I kept crying out, my hands digging through the nails and rubble. My hands began to bleed from the splinters as orange and redish fur began to appear underneath the rubble.

Hotaru knelt down beside me and helped as together we pulled him out. His eyes were rolled back into his head, his breathing non-existent. “Breath, please.” Tears began to roll down my cheeks and upon his, as Hotaru moved infront of me, and began to administer CPR to him. “Make him better Hotaru, you have to make him better.” I begged, holding Flamon’s head.

The roof began to buckle again and dust began to fall onto Flamon’s body from above. “I…cant…hold…it…for-much-longer.” Nephilimon cried out, his knees buckling from the pressure as the roof moved another inch toward us. Around me I could see people racing toward his side, trying to hold onto him for what had to be a fruitless cause.

I began to stand up with this reality, turning around to see Nephilimon began to give up, the realization of futility on his face. Gav and Naomi’s look of desperation and shock. Elizabeth hugging Nephilimon, trying her best to add support to his. Hotaru holding Flamon, trying to bring him back to life. All of this, all of this pain was caused by Shadow. How dare he do this, how dare he hurt everyone. My fists clinched with anger, my nails digging into my skin as dust and wind whipped around me.

Nephilimon turned and looked at me in shock, my eyes turned and matched his as my hair turned a deep black. With one brief spasm of pain, six wings emerged from my back, three angel like, three demon like. My mouth opened and my hands raised, blood dripping down them to pool at my feet as I released an inhuman scream. The building began to shake and bulge, not inward, but outward as if it were exploding instead of imploding.

Within seconds nothing was left but a slab that once held the original building. The wings retreated and my hair returned to it’s lighter black color. My knees buckled as I collapsed to the ground next to Flamon. All around me people looked on in shock, yet all I could do was look at my bleeding hands.

I Really Was A Monster

Junior Trainer

Nephilimon lowered his head, as much in fatigue from holding the roof above his friends for so long as in grief for Rei's transformation. With a fluttering spray of light, Nephilimon vanished to reveal Andrew, the blood receding from his face to leave him with only his blindfold as an indicator of his blindness. Flamon had fallen, as had Rei in a sense, and Andrew simply leaned against a nearby pile of rubble, to tired to begin to bring together the pieces of the quest that they still had to fufill. His coat hung limply around his legs and even his pistols, which he had kept out since their first appearance, had dissapeared so tired was he. He simply murmered in a voice barely loud enough to hear, "Rei...come back to us. You can't let grief overcome you...not yet."

My ASB Team