[center][color=gold]Digimon Reunion
[center]Created by Classy_cat16 and Roy Karrde
Based on the Digimon Legends Series by PolHaruko-san[center]

[color=lightblue]Many in these last few years have enjoyed the everlasting peace of the Digital World since the last group of digidestined left. The remnants of Lucemon’s forces have been staggered back to the very last reaches of his territory while the rest of the Digital World tries to rebuild and forget the horror that has plagued them for the last few years. With their forces diminishing with each battle with the Celestials, the few minions of Lucemon left; devise an all or nothing plan to resurrect their master. The plan would be to leave the known Digital World and travel to the farthest area of the Celestial’s grasp. There they begin to travel through the Digital Gateway to Earth to abduct the homeless and retched of Earth. The ones that have the hearts and souls blackened by sorrow and regret. With these humans they take them back to the Digital World and take their souls to build up enough data to break the lock surrounding Lucemon at the Digital Core of the Digital World. Meanwhile the husks left by the soulless humans turn into mindless Digimon that follow their new masters.

With the new found calm that the Celestials are not taking lightly, they send out scouts all over the Digital World, only to find a army amassing as the remnants of Lucemon gain more and more souls. With their power stretched thin from rebuilding, and the Digital World at a turning point, which could mean peace or anarchy. The Celestials send out a plea to bring eight children from Earth to fight off the invading army and put an end to the reign of Lucemon once and for all.

So it is the middle of the school year, for everyone on Earth, Spring Break is approaching and everyone anticipates it with glee. As you go about your business to prepare for either School or College one morning, you find a mysterious CD laying about. Reaching down to pick it up, a tingling sensation runs through your body before you collapse. Your vision blacks out as your body goes numb. When you wake up your in a grandhall, made of gold, silver, and glass. Three angels unlike anything you have seen before, approach you and your friends and tell you about the journey your about to embark on. In a world beyond any that you can imagine.

[color=silver] Alright this is based upon the long running and award winning Digimon Legends series. It’s been two years since Our Final Journey, and your characters will be teleported from all over Earth, so you don’t have to be based in Japan. The Digi Evolution is Spirit based meaning you transform into your Digimon. Well alright here is the sign up!

[color=red]Fire ~ Rei Takinowa
[color=white]Ice ~ Hotaru
[color=blue]Water ~ Daron
[color=black]Darkness ~ Elizabeth
[color=yellow]Light ~ Andrew
[color=gray]Wind ( Open )
[color=brown]Earth ~ Dennis
[color=green]Forest ~ Snap
[color=silver]Metal ~ ( Reserved by Mike )
[color=yellow]Thunder (Old) ~ Gavin
[color=yellow]Thunder (New) ~ Naomi

[left] [color=pink]Name: Rei Takinowa
Look's 1: With big brown eyes and long black hair that dips to her mid back, Rei looks like your average ten year old girl. She has fair skin, not as light as her mom’s yet not as dark as her dad’s. She has her left front tooth missing from an adult tooth growing in. She wears a black two-piece school outfit; the top is a short sleeve with a collar and golden buttons going up the front. While the lower half is a black skirt that is knee length. She wears long white socks that come up about half way up to her knee, along with black slippers.
Look's 2: Her hair is much shorter and now only comes up to her shoulders, her eye color has changed to a much lighter hazel. She wears a one-piece red Chinese like dress that goes down to her knees. The dress is buttoned side ways going from the middle of the collar, to her left shoulder. The dress is sleeveless with the dress extending outward only to her arm.
Personality: She has a very curious personality and likes to explore things. Yet at the same time growing up in the Digital World under Lucemon’s grip has made her very hard and angry at the place. She can be quiet during battle with almost a killing instinct. While at the other times she can be happy and joyful.
History: She was abducted by Lucemon when she was only a baby, her parents were killed and she was taken back to the Digital World to be a part of child slaves that Lucemon was using in place of Digimon. She was rescued by Laura and the rest of the Chosen Children on their last adventure, and taken back to Earth where she became the adopted child of Laura and Satoshi Takinowa. She has grown up in relative peace these last two years with her newborn brother and sister. While it did take her a year to accomidate to life on Earth, she has been getting used to it and is relatively normal now.
D-Sense Color: Red[color=pink] Base with Gray [color=pink]rim
Element: [color=red]Fire[color=pink]
Weapons: A long chain, the front part has a blade welded into it while the back has a metal weight.
Theme Songs(Optional): Take It Shake It – Kaleido Star - sugar
Myself – Full Moon wo Sagashite - Myco
Other: Although she may not appear strong, after years of training from Lucemon in the past, she is strong enough to wield her weapon.

Digimon Spirit:

[color=red]Name: Enfermon
Type: Flame Wolf
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Data
Looks: A slightly small wolf by Earth’s standards, almost as if it still has some growing to do. Her fur is a almost orange/red with a long flowing white mane that travels from the top of her head down her back and tail, sometimes spilling over the sides. Thick black smoke sometimes rises from her nose and mouth, while her eyes are a deep gold.
Attacks:
Feuer Smog: Thick Smoke pours out of her nostrils and continues to pour out until it fills the surrounding area in thick smog of smoke.

Fuoco Claws: Her claws become a deep red color, almost the color of magma as they become deeply heated. The claws quickly rise to a temperature of over four hundred degrees and can super heat the ground around it to nearly the same temperature as they slash away at any opponent.

Fiamma Breath: A short-range flamethrower attack usually used to catch opponents off guard and to do medium damage. It can also catch the surrounding area on fire and is good for destruction purposes.
Element: Fire

[center][black] Tokyo-Japan
Earth

[color=pink] Rei Takinowa
[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ In a Rush ~*~*~*~*~

[left]The sweet smell of pancakes wafted through the small midlevel house in the suburbs just outside of Tokyo. The scene was almost like any other for this budding family, the sounds of children making a mess of breakfast, a young mom trying to get her daughter ready for school, and a young father preparing for work. The events from just two years prior were only a distant memory for this family.

“REI! Get ready for school!” Laura shouted banging on the door three times before walking away to deal with Roy and Megumi who were throwing their foot at each other as they ate their breakfast at the dinning table. “Hurry!” She added, a sense of urgency filled her voice as I gave the clock a double check; I still had plenty of time before the bus came. Besides if anything I could have Aunt Hotaru drive me to school since she was supposed to pick me up on the way home from school.

With several simple clicks I buttoned down my school top before running out into the kitchen. “Dad can I wear make up to school?” I pleaded, passing up the pancakes, as I slipped underneath him to grab a pop tart. It was the quick meal for all growing girls. “All the other girls at school are wearing make up.” I pleaded, already knowing it was a futile effort.

“Why are you so hung up on make up? You look pretty as you already are.” He smiled, bending down to kiss my forehead before grabbing the newspaper and rushing out the door for his big high paying job, doing what ever he does. “And don’t ask Hotaru to buy you any make up either.” He shouted out of the window of his car before starting it and backing out the driveway.

Well there went my second plan, Hotaru or Aunt Hotaru as I called her, was a close friend of the family ever since my mom and I met her in the Digital World two years ago. Ever since she would come over and hang out with me, so she was pretty cool and all. “Mom, can I please wear make up?” I pleaded to the other parent, mom was only six years older than me, and although she was trying to act all motherly and stuck up, sometimes she seemed to relate. “You got to do all kinds of grown up stuff when you were my age.” I added trying to add a bit of relation in there so that she could try and see my side of the argument.

Mom just seemed to sigh as she tried to clean Roy up before pointing over to my school bags. “If your father thinks you’re too young, then you’re too young.” She said in an almost monotone voice while finishing up cleaning Roy and moving on to Megumi. Narrowing my eyes to a glare, I grabbed my school bags before walking out the door to catch the bus. Maybe I could try and borrow some from one of the girls at school, some of the older classmen always seemed to always put on make up in the bathroom.

“At this rate I’m going to be thirty before I can even get a bra.” I sighed before munching on the pop tart while taking a seat on the school bus. Why did they always try and treat me like a kid? I had spent most of my life living in on a foreign planet, with monsters surrounding me, yet I couldn’t wear make up or go see adult rated movies. Parents could be so unfair sometimes.

Drowning in my own self-pity, I almost didn’t feel the small nudge of an oddly colored CD as it bounced against my shoe. I looked at the odd shaped disk for a second as I tried to figure out how it got onto a school bus. CDs were so out of style these days that they were almost unseen, yet one was bouncing around on a school bus? Shrugging and deciding to pick it up, just for the purpose of a chance to show something off at show and tell, I reached down for the disk.

Picking up the small metal frame, I was intrigued how the metal surface seemed to almost bubble over with moisture that had condensed on it. Intrigued I turned the disk several different ways until one direction seemed to catch the sunlight peeking through the clouds. Reflecting the sunlight off, the disk began to glow on it’s own, a light that quickly almost became brighter than a spotlight shining on my face. The light became everything, the school bus, the sky, everything, it had became my world in just a mere instant. I could feel my body suddenly free floating, outside of the seat, outside of normal gravity, I just floated there.

Soon sensations began to return, the soft, urine smelling cushion of the school bus was gone. Instead the feeling of hard marble floor became my resting place. The light soon faded and I found myself in a place that I had only seen in my nightmares. Gold and Silver spires lifted several stories into the air, and supported a ceiling that depicted the evolution of monsters known as Digimon. The marble floor was actually fine glass, that allowed the palace’s occupants to look down at the world below. I, and as I looked around several others, were in the Grand Chapel of the Digital World. Suspended several thousand stories into the air, the Grand Chapel was the greatest palace of the Celestials and a place that no evil could touch.

“Welcome to the Digital World.” The large beautiful angel known as Orphanimon announced as others began to wake up, some to screaming, others to curiosity at their new surroundings. If only they knew the horror they would soon face. “I apologize for abducting you this way but we require your help.” She pleaded from her throne of gold; to each of her sides she was flanked by the supreme digimon of Seraphimon and Cherubimon.

Someone spoke up asking where the hell we were, along with other language that I had to cover my ears to drown out. “Please, please, calm down.” She tried to quiet us all down, gently moving her arms in motions to silence us. “We needed those of the purest souls to take part in this, each day the minions of Lucemon are going back and forth from our world to yours, to abduct Humans with sad or blackened souls. They use those souls to help fuel the energy to break Lucemon’s chains while at the same time the husks left behind transform into ruthless, mindless Digimon.” She explained, her voice filled of sadness and sorrow at the same situation.

I gazed down at my feet in silent disgust. How could things have gotten so bad here? When we all left here they said that the digital world would never be touched by darkness again. “Each of you have a Digivice, these are what you can use to transform into your Digital Spirit once you gain it at one of the temples in the cities near by. It will also allow you to materialize a weapon made specially for you.” She described to us as we each found the toy like device lying next to us.

She began to speak again only to have the city lurch and shake. Everyone began to scream and cry as the city began to dive toward the surface in an unending free fall. In a matter of seconds we would crash into a major metropolis city that we had been flying over. I closed my eyes as tears began to stream down my cheeks, I didn’t want to wear make up anymore, I didn’t want to look grown up, I just wanted to get out of this nightmare and back home before we crashed.

Okay you can get to the Digital World and go through the whole speech above and add whatever comments you believe your character would say, you could also have your character meet some of the others nearby. If you want you could finish it out with the Church crashing into the city but make sure that it crashes and everyone survives. Try not to go any further than that.