Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ Digimon: Reunion Begins! ~~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default ~~ Digimon: Reunion Begins! ~~

[center][color=gold]Digimon Reunion
    [center]Created by Classy_cat16 and Roy Karrde
    Based on the Digimon Legends Series by PolHaruko-san[center]

[color=lightblue]Many in these last few years have enjoyed the everlasting peace of the Digital World since the last group of digidestined left. The remnants of Lucemon’s forces have been staggered back to the very last reaches of his territory while the rest of the Digital World tries to rebuild and forget the horror that has plagued them for the last few years. With their forces diminishing with each battle with the Celestials, the few minions of Lucemon left; devise an all or nothing plan to resurrect their master. The plan would be to leave the known Digital World and travel to the farthest area of the Celestial’s grasp. There they begin to travel through the Digital Gateway to Earth to abduct the homeless and retched of Earth. The ones that have the hearts and souls blackened by sorrow and regret. With these humans they take them back to the Digital World and take their souls to build up enough data to break the lock surrounding Lucemon at the Digital Core of the Digital World. Meanwhile the husks left by the soulless humans turn into mindless Digimon that follow their new masters.

With the new found calm that the Celestials are not taking lightly, they send out scouts all over the Digital World, only to find a army amassing as the remnants of Lucemon gain more and more souls. With their power stretched thin from rebuilding, and the Digital World at a turning point, which could mean peace or anarchy. The Celestials send out a plea to bring eight children from Earth to fight off the invading army and put an end to the reign of Lucemon once and for all.

So it is the middle of the school year, for everyone on Earth, Spring Break is approaching and everyone anticipates it with glee. As you go about your business to prepare for either School or College one morning, you find a mysterious CD laying about. Reaching down to pick it up, a tingling sensation runs through your body before you collapse. Your vision blacks out as your body goes numb. When you wake up your in a grandhall, made of gold, silver, and glass. Three angels unlike anything you have seen before, approach you and your friends and tell you about the journey your about to embark on. In a world beyond any that you can imagine.

[color=silver] Alright this is based upon the long running and award winning Digimon Legends series. It’s been two years since Our Final Journey, and your characters will be teleported from all over Earth, so you don’t have to be based in Japan. The Digi Evolution is Spirit based meaning you transform into your Digimon. Well alright here is the sign up!

[color=red]Fire ~ Rei Takinowa
    [color=white]Ice ~ Hotaru
    [color=blue]Water ~ Daron
    [color=black]Darkness ~ Elizabeth
    [color=yellow]Light ~ Andrew
    [color=gray]Wind ( Open )
    [color=brown]Earth ~ Dennis
    [color=green]Forest ~ Snap
    [color=silver]Metal ~ ( Reserved by Mike )
    [color=yellow]Thunder (Old) ~ Gavin
    [color=yellow]Thunder (New) ~ Naomi

[left] [color=pink]Name: Rei Takinowa
    Look's 1: With big brown eyes and long black hair that dips to her mid back, Rei looks like your average ten year old girl. She has fair skin, not as light as her mom’s yet not as dark as her dad’s. She has her left front tooth missing from an adult tooth growing in. She wears a black two-piece school outfit; the top is a short sleeve with a collar and golden buttons going up the front. While the lower half is a black skirt that is knee length. She wears long white socks that come up about half way up to her knee, along with black slippers.
    Look's 2: Her hair is much shorter and now only comes up to her shoulders, her eye color has changed to a much lighter hazel. She wears a one-piece red Chinese like dress that goes down to her knees. The dress is buttoned side ways going from the middle of the collar, to her left shoulder. The dress is sleeveless with the dress extending outward only to her arm.
    Personality: She has a very curious personality and likes to explore things. Yet at the same time growing up in the Digital World under Lucemon’s grip has made her very hard and angry at the place. She can be quiet during battle with almost a killing instinct. While at the other times she can be happy and joyful.
    History: She was abducted by Lucemon when she was only a baby, her parents were killed and she was taken back to the Digital World to be a part of child slaves that Lucemon was using in place of Digimon. She was rescued by Laura and the rest of the Chosen Children on their last adventure, and taken back to Earth where she became the adopted child of Laura and Satoshi Takinowa. She has grown up in relative peace these last two years with her newborn brother and sister. While it did take her a year to accomidate to life on Earth, she has been getting used to it and is relatively normal now.
    D-Sense Color: Red[color=pink] Base with Gray [color=pink]rim
    Element: [color=red]Fire[color=pink]
    Weapons: A long chain, the front part has a blade welded into it while the back has a metal weight.
    Theme Songs(Optional): Take It Shake It – Kaleido Star - sugar
    Myself – Full Moon wo Sagashite - Myco
    Other: Although she may not appear strong, after years of training from Lucemon in the past, she is strong enough to wield her weapon.

Digimon Spirit:

[color=red]Name: Enfermon
    Type: Flame Wolf
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Data
    Looks: A slightly small wolf by Earth’s standards, almost as if it still has some growing to do. Her fur is a almost orange/red with a long flowing white mane that travels from the top of her head down her back and tail, sometimes spilling over the sides. Thick black smoke sometimes rises from her nose and mouth, while her eyes are a deep gold.
    Attacks:
    Feuer Smog: Thick Smoke pours out of her nostrils and continues to pour out until it fills the surrounding area in thick smog of smoke.

Fuoco Claws: Her claws become a deep red color, almost the color of magma as they become deeply heated. The claws quickly rise to a temperature of over four hundred degrees and can super heat the ground around it to nearly the same temperature as they slash away at any opponent.

Fiamma Breath: A short-range flamethrower attack usually used to catch opponents off guard and to do medium damage. It can also catch the surrounding area on fire and is good for destruction purposes.
    Element: Fire

[center][black] Tokyo-Japan
    Earth

[color=pink] Rei Takinowa
    [color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ In a Rush ~*~*~*~*~

[left]The sweet smell of pancakes wafted through the small midlevel house in the suburbs just outside of Tokyo. The scene was almost like any other for this budding family, the sounds of children making a mess of breakfast, a young mom trying to get her daughter ready for school, and a young father preparing for work. The events from just two years prior were only a distant memory for this family.

“REI! Get ready for school!” Laura shouted banging on the door three times before walking away to deal with Roy and Megumi who were throwing their foot at each other as they ate their breakfast at the dinning table. “Hurry!” She added, a sense of urgency filled her voice as I gave the clock a double check; I still had plenty of time before the bus came. Besides if anything I could have Aunt Hotaru drive me to school since she was supposed to pick me up on the way home from school.

With several simple clicks I buttoned down my school top before running out into the kitchen. “Dad can I wear make up to school?” I pleaded, passing up the pancakes, as I slipped underneath him to grab a pop tart. It was the quick meal for all growing girls. “All the other girls at school are wearing make up.” I pleaded, already knowing it was a futile effort.

“Why are you so hung up on make up? You look pretty as you already are.” He smiled, bending down to kiss my forehead before grabbing the newspaper and rushing out the door for his big high paying job, doing what ever he does. “And don’t ask Hotaru to buy you any make up either.” He shouted out of the window of his car before starting it and backing out the driveway.

Well there went my second plan, Hotaru or Aunt Hotaru as I called her, was a close friend of the family ever since my mom and I met her in the Digital World two years ago. Ever since she would come over and hang out with me, so she was pretty cool and all. “Mom, can I please wear make up?” I pleaded to the other parent, mom was only six years older than me, and although she was trying to act all motherly and stuck up, sometimes she seemed to relate. “You got to do all kinds of grown up stuff when you were my age.” I added trying to add a bit of relation in there so that she could try and see my side of the argument.

Mom just seemed to sigh as she tried to clean Roy up before pointing over to my school bags. “If your father thinks you’re too young, then you’re too young.” She said in an almost monotone voice while finishing up cleaning Roy and moving on to Megumi. Narrowing my eyes to a glare, I grabbed my school bags before walking out the door to catch the bus. Maybe I could try and borrow some from one of the girls at school, some of the older classmen always seemed to always put on make up in the bathroom.

“At this rate I’m going to be thirty before I can even get a bra.” I sighed before munching on the pop tart while taking a seat on the school bus. Why did they always try and treat me like a kid? I had spent most of my life living in on a foreign planet, with monsters surrounding me, yet I couldn’t wear make up or go see adult rated movies. Parents could be so unfair sometimes.

Drowning in my own self-pity, I almost didn’t feel the small nudge of an oddly colored CD as it bounced against my shoe. I looked at the odd shaped disk for a second as I tried to figure out how it got onto a school bus. CDs were so out of style these days that they were almost unseen, yet one was bouncing around on a school bus? Shrugging and deciding to pick it up, just for the purpose of a chance to show something off at show and tell, I reached down for the disk.

Picking up the small metal frame, I was intrigued how the metal surface seemed to almost bubble over with moisture that had condensed on it. Intrigued I turned the disk several different ways until one direction seemed to catch the sunlight peeking through the clouds. Reflecting the sunlight off, the disk began to glow on it’s own, a light that quickly almost became brighter than a spotlight shining on my face. The light became everything, the school bus, the sky, everything, it had became my world in just a mere instant. I could feel my body suddenly free floating, outside of the seat, outside of normal gravity, I just floated there.

Soon sensations began to return, the soft, urine smelling cushion of the school bus was gone. Instead the feeling of hard marble floor became my resting place. The light soon faded and I found myself in a place that I had only seen in my nightmares. Gold and Silver spires lifted several stories into the air, and supported a ceiling that depicted the evolution of monsters known as Digimon. The marble floor was actually fine glass, that allowed the palace’s occupants to look down at the world below. I, and as I looked around several others, were in the Grand Chapel of the Digital World. Suspended several thousand stories into the air, the Grand Chapel was the greatest palace of the Celestials and a place that no evil could touch.

“Welcome to the Digital World.” The large beautiful angel known as Orphanimon announced as others began to wake up, some to screaming, others to curiosity at their new surroundings. If only they knew the horror they would soon face. “I apologize for abducting you this way but we require your help.” She pleaded from her throne of gold; to each of her sides she was flanked by the supreme digimon of Seraphimon and Cherubimon.

Someone spoke up asking where the hell we were, along with other language that I had to cover my ears to drown out. “Please, please, calm down.” She tried to quiet us all down, gently moving her arms in motions to silence us. “We needed those of the purest souls to take part in this, each day the minions of Lucemon are going back and forth from our world to yours, to abduct Humans with sad or blackened souls. They use those souls to help fuel the energy to break Lucemon’s chains while at the same time the husks left behind transform into ruthless, mindless Digimon.” She explained, her voice filled of sadness and sorrow at the same situation.

I gazed down at my feet in silent disgust. How could things have gotten so bad here? When we all left here they said that the digital world would never be touched by darkness again. “Each of you have a Digivice, these are what you can use to transform into your Digital Spirit once you gain it at one of the temples in the cities near by. It will also allow you to materialize a weapon made specially for you.” She described to us as we each found the toy like device lying next to us.

She began to speak again only to have the city lurch and shake. Everyone began to scream and cry as the city began to dive toward the surface in an unending free fall. In a matter of seconds we would crash into a major metropolis city that we had been flying over. I closed my eyes as tears began to stream down my cheeks, I didn’t want to wear make up anymore, I didn’t want to look grown up, I just wanted to get out of this nightmare and back home before we crashed.

Okay you can get to the Digital World and go through the whole speech above and add whatever comments you believe your character would say, you could also have your character meet some of the others nearby. If you want you could finish it out with the Church crashing into the city but make sure that it crashes and everyone survives. Try not to go any further than that.

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: ~~ Digimon: Reunion ~~ ( One Space Open )

Name: Hotaru Tajiri
    Look's 1: She's only grown a few inches since the last adventure, making her 5'4" to 5'6" and still skinny. She has the same tanned skin and black hair that now reaches her back. Because of this she now wears it in one long ponytail instead of two pigtails. She has dressed up a bit, now wearing a white blouse and a navy blue skirt that reaches her knees. Black dress shoes are worn on her feet. She wears a necklace that has a sun charm hanging on it that looks like this.
    Look's 2: White T-shirt, blue jean overalls, and pale blue ribbons in her hair that is now shorter (shoulder length) and in two pigtails. Her gold necklace is replaced by a silver necklace with a snowflake charm like this. She wears white sneakers.
    Personality: She's pretty much the same Hotaru. Kind, spunky at times and willing to make new friends. She'll hug someone without warning so watch out! She seems naive at times but sometimes she's in the know. But now she can get ice cold at the drop of a dime, especially when someone offends her or when she is threatened. She'll be willing to fight when it's the least bit necessary. Average intelligence, great sense of humor.
    History: She was with the Digidestined the last time so now she's going in for another round. She remembers everything that had happened, both the good and the bad. She lived with a normal mom and had a couple of aunts and uncles and a few cousins. Now she regularly visits her new friends and boyfriend, Johann. The Digital World barely changed her but friends will notice the changes at times.
    D-Sense Color: White with ice blue base and rim
    Element: Ice
    Weapons: Still not a fighter but has a crossbow and arrows
    Theme Songs: Rise (Ghost in the Shell: SAC's 2nd opening), Simple and Clean Remix (Kingdom Hearts)
    Other: Is from Japan, can speak a lot better English than before. It's almost perfect! Also carries her backpack around which holds ammo, supplies, and sweets.

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Polarmon
    Type: Ice Queen
    Vaccine
    Looks: A 6'4" polar bear resembling Kumamon. She has blue eyes and an ice blue ribbon tied on the back of her head. She wears no shirt but a blue school skirt that goes to her knees. She carries around a silver staff with a snowflake at the end that is identical to Hotaru's necklace charm.
    Attacks:
    -Icicle Storm: Polarmon raises her staff to the sky and summons sharp icicles that damage and sometimes pierce and cut.
    -Freeze Orb: Polarmon swings her staff and fires a bowling ball sized orb that can freeze on contact.
    -Arctic Shield: Polarmon summons a shield of thick ice. Can be used to protect herself and her friends.
    -Cool Breeze: Polarmon breathes out a cool breeze that can calm down friend and foe.
    Element: Ice

Hotaru Tajiri
    Also in a Rush

"Mom, where's my backpack?" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I sprinted around the house.

"Did you check under your bed?" she asked me, never looking up from the newspaper.

I groaned and looked under the bed, almost slapping my forehead as I found it lying there in plain sight. I hoisted it on my back and ran downstairs to grab the phone as it rang. It was my friend Laura, reminding me to pick up Rei from school. Oh, and not to by her any makeup. I smiled and told her I wouldn't buy her any as I remembered the lip gloss in my backpack. I could give Rei that. I just hope Laura doesn't find out. I giggled at that and calmly walked outside to my car.

As I slid in, I noticed a glossy CD lying in the passenger seat. I was puzzled as to why and how something as obsolete and yet so new looking as it got there. Curiousity got the best of me and I reached out and took it. The underside was so reflective I could've used it as a mirror. I handled it for a minute, letting it catch the sunlight. Then something even brighter than the sunlight blinded me. I opened my eyes and found that the world had become a blank slate. There was no sound or feeling; I was floating in a world of nothingness.

Finally I felt a hard floor under my feet although I didn't see anything at first. The world became once more colored. I was in a grand hall of some sort, with gold and silver everywhere. Have I been here before? I looked up at the ceiling. Pictures of Digimon covered it. My eyes widened. I'm back... My clothes had changed and my hair was actually shorter and in pigtails. I looked beside me and found my backpack. At least this came with me.

Other kids were waking up, including Rei and a very familiar face: Dennis. Before I could say anything to him a very majestic Digimon walked up to us along with two other Digimon. Ophanimon, Seraphimon, and Cherubimon. “Welcome to the Digital World,” Ophanimon announced. “I apologize for abducting you this way but we require your help.”

"What the hell is going on?" a black girl near me shouted in English, obviously terrified of where she was and who she was talking to. "I'm telling you, I better be dreaming!"

“Please, please, calm down,” Ophanimon told us. The black girl stopped shouting but still looked at the three Celestials with hate. “We needed those of the purest souls to take part in this, each day the minions of Lucemon are going back and forth from our world to yours, to abduct Humans with sad or blackened souls. They use those souls to help fuel the energy to break Lucemon’s chains while at the same time the husks left behind transform into ruthless, mindless Digimon.”

So they're at it again. My eyes went cold and my fists clenched. They said this world was safe from evil. How could this happen while we were away? I looked down and saw a familiar device lying at my feet. It was my new D-Sense, ice blue where there was once red.

“Each of you have a Digivice, these are what you can use to transform into your Digital Spirit once you gain it at one of the temples in the cities near by. It will also allow you to materialize a weapon made specially for you," Ophanimon continued to explain as each of us picked up our device.

I was going to listen to more of the Celestial's explanation when the floor began to shake. I opened my mouth to say something but the whole city just dropped. I dropped to the ground and started to whimper. I didn't want this to end just as it was starting!

I'll do Naomi later.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Laserlight Technomage Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: ~~ Digimon: Reunion Begins! ~~ ( One Space Open )

Human

Name: Andrew Ventis

Look's 1: Long black hair with deep deep brown eyes. He is of moderate height for his age and stands straight with an air of assurance and pride. He wears a T-shirt with a Japanese Kanji on it. Covering most of his shirt is a tight, long sleeved, waist length black coat trimmed in white . He wears blue jeans as well as a pair of athletic trainers.

Look's 2: The back of the coat elongates to form more of a cape as it nears the ground, though the top remains the same color scheme (the material becomes somewhat akin to a silky leather). His jeans turn into a similar material and hold to his leg tighter than before.

Personality: Andrew is kind and compassionate, though he usually disguises (unintentionally) his kindness with humor. He enjoys making people laugh and feel better about themselves, sometimes at the expense of his own happiness. He almost radiates with good will and is almost never without a smile. To his enemies however, that smile has a entirely different meaning.

History: Andrew is rich, to say the least. The son of a wealthy French family living in Japan, he has wanted for nothing which, in his case, only amplified the sorrow he felt for those without. Unlike the spoiled rich kid, he was grateful for what he had and wished to help others feel at least some of his comfort and stability. He could be seen at most any charity event, and even just traveling the streets in normal clothes to help those in need. He has been robbed at gunpoint more than once and has picked up several street modes of defense from it.

D-Sense Color: Black base with white rim

Element: Light

Weapons: Two guns which taper down towards the end, giving them a slanted edge that can be used to deflect attacks and, if sharpened, to ward off someone too close. Ammo supplied by his own energy, essentially unlimited to a certain point after which he must recover.

Theme Songs(Optional): Everybody's Fool (Evanescence)
    Eva Main Theme to Final Fantasy IV (Eva)

Other: Has a fear of being alone

Digimon Spirit: Nephilimon

Name: Nephilimon

Type: Vaccine

Looks: Nephilimon usually appears as a handsome man in a white cloak. When in battle however, the cloak unfurls to reveal to magnificent wings and a well muscled body covered in a white tunic and trousers. Long blond hair waves in some invisible energy source as the oddly thin, curved sword raises in his left hand. Gilded in runes, the sword whistles hauntingly as it slashes through the air.

Attacks:

Righteous Fury: Spinning his blade into a backhand grip, Nephilimon twirls it insanely fast as he spirals around his enemy, slicing and dicing them.

Repentance: Nephilimon spread his wings which begin to glow with light. Smiling serenely, he fires the energy in the shape of his wings which impact, wrap around his enemy, and implode.

Divine Wrath: Nephilimon flings his blade at an enemy, if it hits the golden runes begin to glow before the entire blade explodes in a spray of light energy and shards. A glow quickly spreads from Nephilimon's hand where a new sword sparkles into existence.

Succor: Spreading his wings in such a way that the feathers themselves separate, Nephilimon sends forth dozens of thin beams of light, originating from each feather, into the sky where the split and rain down as even smaller slivers of light, healing and sustaining his allies.

Rapture: Nephilimon's final attack. Holding his sword vertical in front of his face, he narrows his beautiful ice blue eyes. In a flash he streaks towards his target, driving directly through them. As he emerges from the other side, his wings fold around him completely and dissolve, leaving behind Andrew in his human form once again. Landing softly, he can turn back just in time to watch a brilliant light burst from the wound he left in his enemy, growing and spearing out from ever more locations until, with a horrific screech and blinding shine, the enemy is engulfed in white fire and light leaving behind absolutely nothing if the attack succeeds as it should.

Element: Light

"Bastard"

Andrew watched as the teenaged gang member ran out of the alley, leaving behind his latest victim and, thanks to Andrew, a lot of his pride. Looking down at the bruised and bloodied youth, Andrew knelt to help him up, "You shouldn't be around this neighborhood kid, it isn't safe. Go home now."

Watching his latest save run down the street, scattering trash and debris, crying hysterically, Andrew sighed. Crime was just getting worse here in Tokyo, and it was going to keep doing so until the authorities really cracked down, something he didn't expect them to do any time soon. Turning, he had gotten into the habit of constantly changing his line of sight, you never knew who was trying to get behind you, he caught a glimpse of a shimmer. Looking down he realized that the fleeing gang member had dropped a CD behind. Andrew shook his head in disgust, "Probably some crappy group espousing drugs and killing."

Bending down to pick up the CD and toss it into the nearest dumpster, Andrew felt a jolt as his hand touched the shimmering surface of the disc. His eyes widened as the tingling sensation ran up and down his arm and through his body in a frightening rush.

Electrified? But how?

The alley disappeared, changing as suddenly as if someone had turned the page on some universal picture book. He was standing in, of all things, a church. He simply stood in a speechless mixture of awe and fear as the great Digimon spoke to them.

“Each of you have a Digivice, these are what you can use to transform into your Digital Spirit once you gain it at one of the temples in the cities near by. It will also allow you to materialize a weapon made specially for you,"

Digimon, Andrew realized suddenly that time when monsters had invaded Tokyo, the chaos in the streets as a bunch of kids fought a great evil.

Wait, I can turn into one of those things with this?

Andrew gazed at the device he had picked up, realizing suddenly that his clothes had changed as well. The back of his jacket was hanging around his feet, slightly curled around his legs, and his pants had changed as well.

What the hell is happening?

That was when the city crashed into the ground. Andrew had never been in a city as it fell from the sky before, for good reason, and he decided as he picked himself up from the rubble that he really never wanted to experience it ever again. He took a quick check of himself, amazingly unharmed, before he turned to the others who were similarly gathering themselves. Stepping around a shard of what appeared to be stained glass sticking from the rubble like some great blade, he raised his hands and spoke in a loud voice, "Uh....I'm Andrew. Is anyone else a bit confused or....I dunno...totally lost?"

Proud Member of the Ushi X Raizen Fanclub

My ASB Team
    *_The Medical Assassin of the A.R.C._*

Name: Naomi Watts
    Look's 1: Naomi could care less what she wears. Wrinkled T-shirt, dirty sneakers and blue jeans torn around the ankles are what she wears almost all the time. She's African-American, 5'10", with brown eyes and medium build. The only thing on her that looks fabulous are her braids. She even has a few scratches on her arms from dealing with her neighbor's pit bull (she calls them "battle scars").
    Look's 2: Her hair hasn't changed but her clothes have. She now wears a khaki skirt and a blue dress shirt. Her sneakers have been replaced with sandals which she hates.
    Personality: Naomi is almost the exact opposite of Hotaru. She's sarcastic and negative most of the time and sometimes a loudmouth to boot. She's quick to anger some days and just indifferent other times. But there's a heart in that cold shell and she'll show it when she has to. Chivalry? Dead as far as she knows. Courage? When it's necessary.
    History: She's been living a catastrophic life in a catastrophic part of the city. Her family argues all the time but she rarely does anything about it. She starts the journey after her younger sister Imani runs away from home, unable to stand all of the fights.
    D-Sense Color: Yellow with white base.
    Element: Thunder
    Weapons: A huge brown mallet that can smash and break just about anything.
    Theme Songs(Optional): Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink
    Stupid Girls by Pink
    Other: She's from Alabama. Couldn't swim to save her life. Likes anime but only knows the ones that come on TV.

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Safarimon
    Type: Lioness
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Data
    Looks: A large, about horse sized, lioness that has black lightning shaped marks on each of her legs and golden fur. Her canine teeth are like those of a saber toothed tiger. She doesn't have a full mane like Leomon; more like a Mr. T style Mohawk. Her yellow eyes glow when she's angry.
    Attacks: Power Roar - Safarimon lets loose a roar that shakes the earth.
    Shocking Orb - Similar to Clawdramon's Storm Cannon but fires an orb instead.
    Thunder - Similar to a Pokemon's Thunderbolt.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh boy. Here we go again. I turned my MP3 player to full volume as I heard my parents argue. In the morning, in the evening, while I'm trying to sleep...I bet they even call each other from work to argue with each other! Hey, it's a talent of theirs.

I picked up my backpack and left my room. My father was sitting at the dining room table, once more complaining about my mother's cooking. I ignored the burnt state of the pancakes and wolfed them down. Mom glanced at me and frowned. "Naomi, has your sister come back yet?" she asked me accusingly.

I felt my anger rise. It was as if she was blaming me for Imani being missing! I slammed my knife and fork down on the table. "Mom, she's gone now like she was the past week. I don't know where she is and you know what? I don't care! Just like you!" I grabbed my backpack and stormed out of the house.

My mom opened the door and glared at me. "Naomi, you come back here and apologize to us!" she roared.

I stopped in my tracks but kept my back to her. I didn't want her to see my tears. "Why should I? You haven't apologized for making her run away!"

She was startled by my accusation. "I didn't..."

"Yes you did! She ran away because she couldn't stand you and Dad fighting all the time! If you would have just did the right thing and get divorced she would still be here!" With that I ran off for the bus stop.

I tried so hard to break down crying. Imani was the only thing that kept me going in that house and she had been gone for almost a week. Looking down at the grass I noticed that my foot was touching something: a CD. This peaked my interest. It was lying in the grass yet it looked brand new. I took my foot of of it and picked it up. Instantly I was blinded by a flash followed by the sensation of floating. I didn't want to know what was happening but I soon opened my eyes anyway. I didn't see anything or smell anything. This was like Purgatory. So it is real. I should've been Catholic.

After floating in place for what seemed like an eternity I finally started to land. My feet met a hard floor, like marble. When everything started to come in colored I found out that it was actually glass that I was standing on now. My heartbeat started to speed up as I looked around the new place. I didn't remember this place being anywhere in Alabama unless some guy even richer than Bill Gates decided to live there.

I sat down hard on the floor as other kids were starting to wake up. One couldn't have been older than Imani. I looked down and saw that my jeans were replaced with a skirt. In fact, my whole outfit had changed! What kind of weird sicko did this to me?

I soon got my answer. A weird looking woman wearing armor and fake wings approached us. “Welcome to the Digital World,” she said. “I apologize for abducting you this way but we require your help.”

She kidnapped me! She is in so much trouble But something about her made me scared. She was kind of beautiful and, at the same time, powerful looking. My knees began to shake. "What the hell is going on?" I yelled at her shakily. "I'm telling you, I better be dreaming!"

“Please, please, calm down,” the angelic woman said soothingly. I relaxed a bit but still continued looking at her and two other weirdos, especially one that looked like a rabbit. “We needed those of the purest souls to take part in this, each day the minions of Lucemon are going back and forth from our world to yours, to abduct Humans with sad or blackened souls. They use those souls to help fuel the energy to break Lucemon’s chains while at the same time the husks left behind transform into ruthless, mindless Digimon.”

Digimon? What the hell is that? I rubbed the smooth floor until my hand touched something that felt like plastic. I picked it up, thankful that it didn't do anything. It looked like a toy, white and yellow. The woman -- I assumed she was also a Digimon -- continued to explain. “Each of you have a Digivice, these are what you can use to transform into your Digital Spirit once you gain it at one of the temples in the cities near by. It will also allow you to materialize a weapon made specially for you."

Digital Spirit? Weapon? What did I get myself into? Before I could pelt the Digimon with questions the whole place began to shake. Scared that I was experiencing my first earthquake I grabbed the nearest pillar. Nothing happened after that for a couple of seconds. Then the whole place dropped. I realized then that I was in the sky when I woke up and was now crashing to the ground. I grasped the pillar with all my strength and screamed until we finally hit something.

I was alive. Badly shaken but alive. And unharmed. Everyone checked themselves and looked around. We were now in a big city, a little like New York. A guy spoke up, asking what I should have asked. "Uh....I'm Andrew. Is anyone else a bit confused or....I dunno...totally lost?"

"Finally! I thought I was the only one! Someone please tell me...everything! Where are we? Who were those creatures we were speaking with? How are we going to get back?
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Dennis Loray
    Looks: As in Looks 2, but with a Black Shirt and black jeans instead of the more archaic clothes he wears in the DW.
    Looks2: He has shoulder length yellow blonde hair, blue eyes, is about 5'6", and wears a black tunic with black pants. He seems to bear an aura of sadness and regret about him.
    Personality: Understanding, but determined, Dennis is kind and calm to those he travels with, but unyielding to those who would hurt others or abuse their power, as well as those who would use others as pawns, for her was once one himself.
    D-Sense Color: Black Rim, with gold base.
    Element: Earth
    Weapon: A large black two handed sword, almost oversized.
    History: Previously coming from a wealthy family but spurning his wealth, Dennis was part of the previous DigiDestined group, but ended up being controlled by Lucemon, litterally being suffused with Lucemon's corruption. While under Lucemon's influence, he slaughtered innocents to merely gain power, and nearly killed a couple of the other Digidestined. However, at Triangel city, Lucemon remotely pumped him completely full of corruption and he went on a corrupt rampage, being stopped by the Celestials, who ripped the corruption from him. During the final battle, he took on Lucemon's final guardian, allowing the others to get an early strike on Lucemon.

Afterwards, he did not return to the normal world with the others, instead, he stayed in the Digital World, sleeping in a sealed complex built by the technological digimon, should evil ever rear its head again. He was awakened about a while ago so that he could visit Earth and try to make amends with those he had hurt amongst the Digidestined from last time, he was heading to Laura first, but before he got there, he got summoned back.
    Theme Songs: Beyond the Bounds -Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner OST (soon to be uploaded to my Yahoo Group)
    Other:

Digimon Spirit:
    Name: Redeemed Schwartzmon
    Type: Knight Errant
    Virus/Data/Vaccine/Unknown: Vaccine
    Looks: Redeemed Schwarzmon is essentially a living suit of plate armor, he is mostly black, but bears silver trim, and flowing behind him is a silver cape, and bears a black, seven foot long, half foot wide sword with silver runes etched into it. He stands about nine feet tall, and seems to bear an air of urgency and determination.
    Attacks:
    Rune Slash: The runes glow and he unleashes a devastating slash.
    Rune Wave: The runes glow as he slashes into the ground, sending a wave of energy at a foe.
    Runic Barrage: He moves rapidly, slashing in a frenzy, raining down blows upon his opponent.
    Rune Shift: He teleports to his enemy's position.
    Rune Sword Gate: Drawing glowing runes in a circle in the air with his extended index finger, he opens an energy portal, and sends a storm of glowing swords at his opponent, this attack drains him completely.
    Element: Earth

Tokyo-Japan
    Dennis Loray
    +++++++++++++++++Seeking Forgiveness++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Today was the day, after thorough searching, I'd finally found them, now, it was merely a matter of getting there, I thought to myself. Then, I'd find either forgiveness, or a merciful end. I exited the small hotel room, and began to walk at a furious pace, fingering the package I would hand to Laura. I should have been stronger, should have broken free of the corruption that had filled me. Instead, I nearly killed her and slaughtered a lot of innocent digimon.

Frowning at the thoughts, I tried to shake the mental image of their deaths out of my head. It didn't do anything to bring them back, nothing ever would. It was all he could do to seek forgiveness, and even then, it would probably never leave. such was my punishment. If only I hadn't made that crucial mistake two years ago...

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, that I didn't notice a root sticking out of a crack in the sidewalk. I then promptly tripped, catching myself with my hands at the last minute to avoid smacking into the ground. That would have hurt. Wait, what's this? I thought to myself as I picked up a... CD? What's this doing here? Wait a minute.. Realization dawned on me, but too late to discard it. The flash occured, and I was once again floating through a seemingly endless void.

I landed in the Grand Hall, in front of the three Celestials, who went into the Schpeil about how they summoned us here in desperation. Damnit, why did this have to happen NOW!? I thought to myself miserably right before the palace suddenly fell. Okay, so maybe things are a bit more serious than I thought.

Picking myself out of the rubble, just in time to hear the african american girl from early cry out, "Finally! I thought I was the only one! Someone please tell me...everything! Where are we? Who were those creatures we were speaking with? How are we going to get back?"

Standing tall, I walked over, stating in a loud and irritated tone, "You are in the Digital World, Thos were the Celestials, They are what are called Digimon. We will get back once we solve the problem here. And before you ask ANYTHING about why I know this, I am Dennis Loray, I was here the last time they needed heroes and let me tell you, it WASN'T pleasant. So quit with the whining. And before you ask why I'm so pissed off, I was about to see someone I was forced to hurt two years ago, when I got pulled back by them."

I promptly turned right around and went to lean in a nearby corner, I'd spotted Hotaru, she'd probably give the rest the lowdown while I made myself calm down.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Banned

*Quick mental math* SC is about 6+ hours ahead of Hawaii, add maybe an hour for Japan, Possibly 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. (I usually wake up at 6:30) in Japan, so 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. here?

And Laura is 16? Is it possible to get married at that age there?

Name: Agamemnon “Snap” Reilly (He is not Greek)

Look's 1: Snap is six feet exactly with a slim build and a tanned skin. He has a rounded face with a scar on his right cheek from an accident. His eyes are round with a green iris in his right eye and a brown one in his left. His hair is short, but messy and while naturally brown, he dyes it green. Wears a red jacket with a white “S” printed on the back, black T-shirt, blue jeans, and green and yellow sneakers. Also has a belt with green buckle and one green, fingerless glove. Usually, kind of half-smiles.

Look's 2: A pair of green-tinted sunglasses are added, but most of his clothes remain the same. They just change color. His jacket turns lime green (which Snap just thinks is tacky) with a brown ‘S’ on the back. His T-shirt is a dark green and his jeans are black. His shoes are replaced by similarly colored roller blades.

Personality: Agamemnon is cheery, energetic, and eager to do things, but he can be surprisingly very laidback. An average kid in school, he’s nonetheless very athletic and always eager to do stuff with his friends. Agamemnon has odd habits, when things get awkward he can have the annoying tendency to suddenly change the subject or do something random, especially if things get depressing or serious. He doesn’t crack jokes, but he seems to space out or something. He’s very out-going, but his outbursts always seem to alienate him from most people. As such, he tries hard to hang on to people who are not weirded out by him. Doesn’t seem to depress or anger easy, and at least tries to help his friends. Agamemnon can be described as a ‘berserker,’ as he will often rush in without fear of injury. Agamemnon doesn’t like it when people refer to him as a berserker. It seems to imply he’s driven by rage, but it isn’t. Unusually gets angry when it comes to negligent parental figures. Not always aware of other’s feelings, he nonetheless has an odd ability to sense depression even when well hidden. Likes to listen to music, sometimes it doesn’t matter how awful it actually is.

History: Agamemnon’s an illegitimate son who lives with his mother, his father abandoned him, something that angers him to no end. His mother would remarry, resulting in a step-sister and two half-siblings to be introduced in the family. His step-father treated him well enough for Agamemnon to change his family name. Still, he has held a long-standing rivalry with all of his siblings for his mother’s attention (something he got over later). Much of Agamemnon’s personality was formed when he met his first girlfriend, a free-spirited girl who excelled at sports. While she wound up moving away, Agamemnon has remained the free-spirit that he is. Mostly Agamemnon struggles to find his place amongst other people, not exactly to be popular, he just wants to find his place in life.

D-Sense Color: Green base, brown buttons and rims
    Element: Forest
    Weapons: Hand-held claws about a foot long in length that look like thorns

Theme Songs (Optional): {Song that fits your character}
    -Chaotic Dance (Baten Kaitos, Self explanatory)
    -Rumbling Earth (Baten Kaitos)
    Other: Snap is generally unsure of what he wants out of life, but he isn’t too concerned. Lives in South Carolina.

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Berserkermon
    Type: Ceaseless Warrior
    Virus
    Looks: A 6’5, athletically built humanoid with gray skin and wild, long brown hair. He wears a pale green tunic with wooden shoulder armor, chest plate, arm and shin guards. He also has dark gray pants and brown boots. Roots, leaves, and vines are amalgamated into his armor and clothes. There are handheld fighting claws that look like thorns on each hand. His face is covered by a wooden visor.

Attacks:
    -Furious Tempo: Berserkermon unleashes a series of claw attacks with one arm
    -Breeze of Leaves: Creates a wall of leaves that miraculously block attacks and obscures vision. Can be casted on other members
    -Furious Whirlwind: Spins around rapidly, hitting multiple enemies. Razor sharp leaves spread out all around him.
    -Up the Tempo (Enrage the Beast): Increases Berserkermon’s speed, agility, and strength. Has to be used before he uses Passionate Outburst.
    --Passionate Outburst: Berserkermon unleashes all of his emotions into a series of attacks that end with him impaling him with both claws. The impact also lets loose several razor sharp leaves.
    Element: Forest

South Carolina-USA
    Agamemnon
    +++++++++++++The Horror+++++++++++++
    The Torture...
    The Agony...

The pure BOREDOM!

and now this!!!

"I can't take this!" I yelled all of a sudden, throwing my arms in the air. I was looking at the smudge that the breaking of my last pencil made on my notes, those lousy, roundabout notes that seem to say the same thing from beginning to end, having been made to the sounds of pencil scratching, chalk shrieks, and the continuous monotonous drone that emits from my science teacher.

Briefly, everyone turned toward the source of the outburst, even the teacher looked briefly. Then, out of disinterest, they turned back to writing their notes. Again, the room was filled with the sounds of writing and dictating, amplified by my sheer frustration with Chemistry to the sound of a frantic man being buried alive and the minister too absorbed in his speech to hear it. My pencil rolled off my desk and onto the floor below.

Apparently, I've been doing this too often.

"God, it feels like I've lived this day yesterday," I muttered, "Would so love a change of pace right now."

I decided to give up for today and put my materials back into my bookbag.

And in my bookbag, there it was. I was puzzled to see the CD lying in my bag like this. I mean, seriously, how obsolete was this? More surprising, however, was the fact that the CD seemed brand new. That didn't seem right at all.

Marvelling at a novelty like this, I handled it carefully, trying to catch the various lights above on the reflective side. Then it briefly caught the light of the sun.

Being blinded is an understatement, if such a thing were possible. For a brief moment, I felt one of those out-of-body experiences that you often hear about, but are generally skeptical of. Then, I had this odd sensation of weightlessness. It wasn't very comforting for sure, and I felt all of my remaining senses go away.

So this is what sensory deprivation is like, I thought to myself, I don't get it.

The feeling of marble soon replaced the feeling of nothing, and gravity returned to normal. Vision followed soon after to show me what looked like land, followed by the sensation that my face was pressed against the marble.

I tried to get up, only to feel my feet roll out from beneath me and a blunt pain shot up at the base of my spine.

"Ah dammit," I yelled, looking at my feet, "Who managed to put rollerblades on my shoes? Why couldn't they warn me, before I got up!"

I leaned back to look at the ceiling, something that might have rivaled Michaelangelou (sp?), if he wanted to paint a bunch of odd monsters and animate objects. However, odd the subject matter, it seemed exquisitely done. The appearance of one or two creatures reminded me of something* though what it was eluded me.

"Well," I contemplated, "Logic dictates that this is a dream. My butt, however, would like to debate that. So, what happened?"

People were beginning to stir, so I decided to try and rebalance on my brakes. Then I discovered that the rollerblades were retractable so I could walk normally. In short, it was like those dumb sneakers you hear about that can be converted to skates. How could this get any tackier?

Getting up, I heard a voice behind me, something about being in some Digital World and an apology for abducting us. My first thought was that it was our own fault for picking up that CD, but kept it closed.

I turned around to face the speaker, only to be staring at the oddest trio of celestial beings I've ever seen. I was so stunned, that I just stood there listening. All the while, I wanted to figure out why this sounded like some fairy tale I've heard.*

Shoot, I even managed to ignore the fact that the chapel/palace/whatever started shaking and wound up in a city.

So this leaves me off with where I am now, listening to some po'd veteran give us the rundown of the situation.

"Man," I muttered to myself, "This is the third time I've encountered something that sounds so familiar."

A lot of people looked stunned or scared or angry. Me, well...

"Quick question, are there any vending machines around here? Agamemnon here won't function well without caffeine"

I'm weird alright, drop it.
    --------------------------------------
    *Ark McCloud's (for those who know him) first adventure was documented in a fairy tale he wrote about this place. Snap read it when he was seven. I'm not going to make him actively remember it. I just like to relate earlier events to current ones. (Also, the book was established in an earlier tale. David mentioned it in passing.)

I hope this is acceptable

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    Human
    Name: Elizabeth Venci
    Look's 1: [See Attachment for basic appearance!] That's her facial appearance and I think it gives one enough to imagine what her hair is like. Her body is your basic pretty anime-girl body... palish skin, sizable bust etc...
    Look's 2: [ See attachment for clothing!] She looks the exact same as before, except now her eyes are a bit more violet-hued. She wears this odd outfit.. who knows why it was given to her... (not the wings on her head or the weapon obviously... )
    Personality: Elizabeth is quite the thinker, and she’s always contemplating earthly and non-earthly things. She usually keeps these ideas to herself however, and tends to speak up only when she deems it necessary. She has always been a sort of a loner… although that hasn’t stopped her from attempting to make contact with other people. They usually just have always felt a ‘vibe’ about her… which has kept them away.
    D-Sense Color: Base: Black Rim: Silver
    Element: Darkness
    Weapons: She can materialize two daggers. These daggers have handles in the middle, with two blades protruding from the middle handle. The daggers are of different colors… one is silver with a black handle, while the other is black with a silver handle.
    History: Elizabeth grew up in Italy, although her life was always sort of lonely. Her father had died in a technological accident, and her mother is one of the heads of a company and thus is always traveling. Even since she was little, Elizabeth grew up on her own and basically had to amuse herself. When she was little she had many friends, but one day they mysteriously just either disappeared or left her and refused to play or come to her house anymore. That was the start of Elizabeth’s true loneliness. She went to a public school but eventually hated it to the point where her mother gave her a tutor to home-school her. She grew up in her huge mansion doing many of her own things… singing, drawing, thinking- she did a lot of thinking. If it weren’t for the semi-ranch behind her house, she would have locked herself up in her house forever but fortunately she went outside of the mansion to a little ranch her mother kept as a hobby. She rarely journeyed to this ranch, but the caretakers were paid to look after it. This was Elizabeth’s one and only sanctuary- and the animals didn’t seem to mind her.
    Theme Songs(Optional):
    Hero - Nickelback
    Rewrite - FMA
    Ever Dream - Nightwish

Other: Cheeese..

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Fenrimon
    Type: Dark Wolf
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Unknown
    Looks: Fenrimon is a large, wolf-like digimon spirit. He is about the size of three large horses put together, with equal length and width proportions. He looks just like a large wolf, with a few adjustments. Firstly, his large paws are equipped with almost cat-like retractable claws instead of the rough dog claws. He does have black silk-like fur but it is a tad bit longer around the ruff of his neck and near his paws. His ears are larger and a tad bit more pointed at the tips, with tuffs of fur jutting out. His eyes are a wild violet in color… slitted and extremely wolfish in appearance, and they can look quite menacing. His tail is like that of a wolf, except it is larger and while there is fur, there are also limp silver-spike like protrusions coming from the tail. Along his back are a pair of two tiny dragon-like wings of silver color, but they can be enlarged. Upon his forefeet, Fenrimon has silver gauntlet-like protectors that have spikes coming from the brim above his toes. Around his neck is a collar-like silver ring with many strange enchanted etchings into it, and a black stone in the middle below his neckline. It also might be noted that around Fenrimon’s face and upon his hindquarters, he has metallic markings etched into his skin and fur does not grow around those areas so they do shine through.
    Attacks:
    Eclipse Chaos: Several of his markings start to glow, and from these markings darkness seems to erupt from them and manifest themselves into minidemonic-like creatures. They’re very small and last like a regular blasting attack.
    Isolation: Fenrimon’s wings rise upwards and grow to a massive size, Fenrimon than manipulates his wings to create a shield around many things.
    Moon’s Guidance: His eyes glow gently and the moon appears (regardless of the time of day), the moon’s rays then are shined down upon any one creature and their powers are enhanced (or a specific power).
    Darkened Rage: Fenrimon goes into almost a feral rage- unleashing dark fire like blasts from his mouth and he goes pretty much feral.
    Nuanica: An Unknown Attack (I hope this is okay… I’m not sure what his last attack should be, so I sorta made it a wild card.)
    Element: Darkness

Raene Orlan
    .: Italy | F | Darkness :.

“An we dance the lonely dance by ourselves… our feet barely tracing the floor as we struggle-“ Raene stopped speaking as she jerked her head to the side to look at the door. There had been a knock… and with that Raene sighed as she rose upwards from one of the lounge chairs from the large living room complex. Walking upon the hardwood floors, she swiftly opened the door to see a delivery man.
    “Good morning Miss, we have a package for a Diane Orlan?” Raene sighed, and took the box and swiftly signed the line. Soon the man had left and Raene shut the door as she left the box at the entrance of the house. Walking down one of the long hallways she soon came to the kitchen.
    Entering the kitchen, she ran her hand along one of the large windows that overlooked the large garden and ranch-like setting behind her house. It was her only sanctuary… but today it was raining. Narrowing her eyes, Raene sighed as she looked at the empty kitchen. It was the weekend… no one was in the house today doing work because they all had the day off. Of course her mother wasn’t there… her mother was never there.
    “Today is such a boring day…” Raene said absently as she began to wander about the house. Her large mansion like house was something that one could easily ‘walk’ about and wander, for the many rooms, nooks and crannies gave anyone a fun time to explore. Unfortuantely for Raene however, she had spent many days wandering about this house for too long… so much that she already knew everything that was there. Outside the world was changing… and it had offered her a little more sanity, but with the rain she felt like a bird caged.
    “Huh?” Raene said slightly, bending down to look as her bare foot came in contact with a smooth disk. Blinking for a second, Raene bent over and picked it up. That disc should not have been there… for her house was virtually spotless and besides, her mother wouldn’t settle for any ancient technology. While Raene knew what it was… she pondered why on earth it would be in the house, let alone on the floor. A crackle of lighting illuminated the hallway… allowing the disk to suddenly reflect upon the white walls, but as it did so suddenly it began to glow.
    “Whaah…?” Raene said confused, as suddenly the light seemed to engulf her and the room faded in an instant.

The world was blurry and cold, as Raene slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times to clear her vision. Her face was lying sideways upon a cold marble-like floor, and she didn’t move until her vision had completely settled. Slowly rising upwards, her eyes widened as she took in the scene that surrounded her. They were in a huge, pillar-like room and before her was a strange being. The being spread her arms wide as she greeted everyone- and while Raene remained quiet, many others instantly starting exclaiming and talking. Rather annoyed by their voices… Raene remained silent, as the being introduced herself and then explained that they were to receive a few things and be led into another place. As this happened, a few of the others got up and introduced themselves… explaining who they were and such and how they knew this place already. Raene was a bit confused- well, she was really confused… but instead of being obnoxiously open about it, Raene kept her mouth shut. Instead she merely listened and took it all in. It was far better than being home…
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

OOC: Sorry I couldn't wait, Roy. I wanted to post before I got to school.

Hotaru Tajiri
    Explains It All

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I ignored the loud girl and checked Rei for any injuries. "Are you going to be alright?" Rei nodded. "Okay. Stay here while I talk with the others." I walked to the middle of the pile of rubble and whistled so everyone would turn their attention to me. "We'll be alright if we just stick together and be brave. Like Dennis said, we are in a place called the Digital World. It's a place that is composed of data. You know, binary code or something like that. This world is inhabited by creatures called Digimon. There are good Digimon and bad Digimon. We just finished talking to some good Digimon. But we are after some bad Digimon who want to bring back a very bad Digimon called Lucemon."

"So what are we supposed to do?" the black girl asked me harshly.

"What the Celestials asked us to do: get our spirits and stop them. It will be dangerous but we can do it. Don't worry too much. My name's Hotaru and I've been here before. I can help you."

"Yeah right," she said as she leaned against the building. Seconds later I heard a scream from her as a large Digimon passed by her.

I shook my head sadly and went to stand next to Dennis. He had went through so much the last time he was there. I somehow knew what was going through his head. "She's not mad at you. Not anymore. She understands what happened to you. I suggest that we be strong for the new ones and help each other through this." That was all I could say so I hugged him tightly. "I was worried about you, Dennis."

"Isn't that sweet," said a voice from behind me. "But I thought you liked Johann."

There's only a few from here that know about Johann and me. I turned around and faced a Digimon that was a little taller than me wearing fiery armor and metal claws. The thing that got me, however, was his primary colors: blue and white. I was speechless for a couple of seconds. "Veemon?" I said softly.

"It's Flamedramon now. I got a new Digivolution for helping you guys back then. Just don't glomp me like I know you want to do. You'll mess up my cool factor."

I laughed. "You're the same, all right!"

The moment was cut short when a guy said something to us. "Quick question, are there any vending machines around here? Agamemnon here won't function well without caffeine!"

I turned to Flamedramon. "Do you know about any vending machines around here?"

He nodded. "Yeah! Just follow me and we can find you something to drink, eat and rest!"
    Random Quote:

Junior Trainer

Andrew looked up in awe at the Digimon that had arrived and seemed to be offering help to the group. He had never seen one this close, and even then had only caught glances of them during their arrival at Tokyo. It took him a while to find his voice, so enraptured was he with the Digimon's oddly frightening beauty. When he finally did speak, it was in a small voice, "I'd love some food too....but if someone could explain to me what this "spirit" is and why it's not in my body if it's mine while we do so I'd really appreciate it. It would seem I'm one of the few here who haven't done this before."

Waiting for a response, Andrew was suddenly hit by the fact that he was no longer home, no longer even in his own world. What was he going to do? How was he going to find his way back? Who or what had decided to bring him to the Digital World without his permission and for what reason had he been chosen. Questions flew through his head so fast that he could barely gasp them before they were gone. He wanted to ask so much, to grab one of the ones who seemed to know what was going on and not let them go until he knew everything. He didn't however, he just waited in still-stunned silence for an answer, even as the rubble of the flying city slowly slid and settled to its final resting place.

My ASB Team

Name: Gavin Wynder
    Looks: Stands about 6ft tall, brown hair, blue eyes. Wears a Black T-shirt with Cut off Blue Jeans. His Black Boots have Shin guards running up them so there is no exposed skin. Black Fingerless Gloves on his hands with a (Anime Season 2) Digivice on his Belt (Must....resist....goggles...)
    Personality: A Little overly Serious since hes been in the Digital World for sometime. Still likes a Joke though and is very loyal to his friends, and very protective to people being picked on. Feels he needs to prove himself since he wasnt 'good enough' for the Celestials last time.
    Digivice Color: White with a Yellow Edge.
    Weapon: A Power-Fist. A Large Gauntlet shaped like the head of a Big Cat. It increases is punching Strength and the Jaws have great Crushing power.
    History: Was actually selected as a Digidestined (was that the term in the last rpg?) by accident 3 years ago. When the Celestials realised they had summoned too many they regretted that there was nothing they could do. He could not be sent back and instead was charged with the task of 'emmisary' from the human world. A kind of Partial advisor on the ways of the human way of thinking to the Digimon. With the new threat arising the Celestials have thanked him for his hard work by giving him the chance that the other Digidestined had.
    Theme Songs:
    Brand New Hero - Reel Big Fish (feeling unwanted as a hero, just a reserve)
    Somewhere i Belong - Linkin Park (After joining the team)
    Trunk's Theme from Dragonball Z - Minus the classical at front and end (General battle theme, listen to it, its awesome especially the Guitar Solo!!)
    Also Butterfly (the Japanese Season1 Opening theme, as well as the Classics 'Im goin digital and Lets kick it up etc )
    Other:

Digimon - After talking with Roy i will be having an Old Style Digivolving Digimon, meaning i dont get to become a Digimon. As such i will post his Rookie and Champion forms for now. If i need to go higher ill post them later.

Rookie
    Name: Felomon
    Type: Stubborn Cat
    Looks: Its pretty much the same as Gatomon, infact if you have access to a Digidex there was a Digimon named Mikemon that sums him up. The only difference from gatomon is that he is Grey with a White belly. His Paws are yellow with White lightning bolts in them. His tail is a normal cat like tail unlike Gatomons which has the Power Ring and flared end.
    Attacks:
    Static Storm: Jumps and forms a number of Sparking energy bolts around him that fire at the enemy.
    Cats Eye Hypnosis: Can put any Enemy to sleep
    Lightning Scratch: He moves quickly, clawing at the enemy with charged claws.

Champion
    Name: Clawdramon
    Type: Storm Liger
    Looks: Fairly similar Size to Garurumon hower he is more of a Big Cat than a Wolf. Is again mostly Grey with a White underside but a little darker than Felomon. The Lightning Patterns are now all down his back. Also has Yellow armour plates at his shoulders, ankles and Head with large Claws. Infact if your into Zoids, just picture a Lightning Saix without the Backpack bit and ur almost there.
    Attacks:
    Rolling Thunder: Curls into a large ball shape and crashes into enemies while electrically charged.
    Lightning Claw: A powerfull electrical Slash attack
    Storm Cannon: A Charged electrical attack that builds all over his body and is focused, then fired from his mouth

And yeah, i know the 'dra' part of Clawdramons Name is mainly used for Dragon digimon but wait and see lol.

---------------------------------
    Ok, im not late or anything lol, im just posting here now to let u know im still alive and in this but again due to the nature of my signup, and the fact i didnt get to the Digital world the same way as you guys (im already there) im looking for the right spot to jump in. Ill be with you all shortly lol

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Can I reserve the Wind element spot?
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Sure, go ahead.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I’ve been kind of busy getting ready for a trip to Vegas.

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ In a Rush ~*~*~*~*~

[left]Las Mesa, a sprawling electric metropolis, known for it’s sexy female digimon, the booze, and the games. Digimon came from all over the Digital World to play the games, and to drink. Yet what was once the most electric street in Las Mesa, filled with neon signs and drunks, was now turned into a smoldering hole that held the remnants of the Grand Chapel, and the unlucky few who had become the next group of Chosen Children.

Hotaru’s Flamedramon seemed to lead the way around the city, snooping around corners and alleyways as he took us to the nearest hotel, that hadn’t been damaged in the attack. “So what we’re you doing in Las Mesa?” Hotaru leaned over and asked, which rose a giggle from myself after visiting Las Mesa a few times the last time around, I knew what a sin hole this place could be.

“Maybe looking at all the cute girls?” I asked peeking around to Flamedramon’s side. The digimon shot me a glare and pointed a finger ahead to a large dome like structure. “The temple of Fire and Ice, it’s here?” I gasped, recognizing the place from one of Lucemon’s old plans that I had seen when I was a slave for him. He was planning for the next round of chosen children, and had already stolen plans for the next set of temples.

“Yeah..” Hotaru gasped as our whole group halted in our forward walk to gasp at the towering structure. The glittering lights surrounding it and the transparent dome made it seem like something out of a sci fi movie. “It’s beautiful.” She added, I could only nod in agreement.

“Guys…anyone wonder why that big ship we were in, fell from the sky?” One of the people in our group spoke up. I turned around to gaze at everyone else; I hadn’t ever really considered that either. Why exactly did we suddenly crash-land? It seemed as if the glitz and glamour of Las Mesa had caused us all to leave rational thought behind. “Speaking of which, where are the other digimon?” Another person asked, which was an even better question, where did the other digimon go? This place was usually packed yet at the moment we were the only one on a normally busy street.

“This is usually when the bad stuff starts happening.” Some one else whispered, a slight twinge of fear in his voice as we all backed up together. Maybe now would be a good time to run for the temple or use the weapons that the Celestials gave us.

Flamedramon quickly backed into a growl, his eyes narrowing as he sniffed the air. “Devil Digimon.” He whispered, eyes and the sound of claws against concrete surrounded us. Eyes peeked out from the alley to watch us, narrowed golden eyes, all of them angered in either fear or rage. My hand went to my digivice as did Hotaru’s. Some did the same while the others raised their fists in a defensive manner.

Clenching my Digivice, as it emitted a red glow, I held it out and closed my eyes. “Digi Weapon, Emerge!” I commanded, the words flowing out like butter off of my tongue. The device let out a mechanical whirl in response as a chain with a bladed tip flew out of the screen on the digivice. Weighing the chain and giving it a good swing, I turned around to Hotaru and gave her a look as if to ask what to do.

“Everyone, run for the temple.” Hotaru yelled, at once the eyes jumped to life, spiriting forth black creatures that ranged from your average agumon, to creatures that seemed to be trapped between being human and being digimon. Horrible roars and sickening cries emerged from the mouths of the creatures as they lumbered their way toward us. “The temple!” Hotaru screamed, pointing to the structure that seemed to at least be a mile away.

Whipping the chain around from over my head, I let the chain loose as it sliced through one of the digimon and deep into the gut of one of the human creatures. “You guys have weapons, use them!” I shouted to our group, pulling the chain out in a sickening pop, I whipped it back and around my arm. The others seemed to need no other external motivation as they brought forth their own weapons, while Flamedramon prepared to battle a number of monsters that seemed to out number us at least ten to one.

I didn’t mind the battle, I loved the battle, the feel of killing digimon, and making them pay was something I always loved. Yet this wasn’t a battle we needed to fight. “Rei time to go.” Hotaru warned, scooping me up in her arms as we began to run toward the temple, some of the members of our group batting away at the digimon as we ran.

The temple of fire and ice seemed even bigger up close than it was from a mile off. The entrance was made of two large stone doors that traced the evolution of fire and ice type digimon. Usually those doors would be opened to anyone during the day, yet like everything else in this now sleeping city the doors were sealed shut. “We have to get these open.” One of the Chosen yelled out, yanking on the large metal chains that served as doorknobs for the huge door. Another one shouted back a warning, as the Devil Digimon seemed to advance closer and closer.

“We’re trying.” Hotaru winced as the four of us tugged at the chain, the door budged, a inch, two inches, a foot, two feet. “That’s good enough.” She sighed pushing me in first followed by herself. The last remaining few backed in after pushing back the Devil Digimon. With a snap the door slid shut and we all let out a collective sigh.

“What are you doing in here?” A craggily old voice asked, as a old man hobbled toward us, a thick beard clouded his face while his black old eyes was the only thing that seemed to be the only thing that pointed out he had a face. His deep red and white robe seemed to ruffle as he used his cane as leverage to walk. “I’m Priestmon, welcome to the temple chosen children, you may stay here for the night if you wish.” He bowed before walking to a wooden door, opening it to show a room lined with beds. With Devil Digimon on the outside, and a nice old man in here, it seemed like a no brainer on where we wanted to stay for the night.

Alright you guys can rest up and get to know eachother, and describe the battle it took to get to the temple if you want. When I get back to Vegas I’ll post about getting the first two spirits!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dennis Loray
    ************************************************** *****************************************

I stood there, and heard Hotaru state, "She's not mad at you. Not anymore. She understands what happened to you. I suggest that we be strong for the new ones and help each other through this." I kept silent, but mentally told myself that lack of anger did not signify forgiveness. It was merely a waning in the intensity of emotions. Then, Hotaru hugged me, and I stiffened the slightest bit as she said, "I was worried about you, Dennis."

I stood there, completely stunned, she was worried about me? After all I had done, with all the pain I had caused, she was worried about me... I sighed, I'd never understand them. She disengaged from he as Flamedramon, formerly Veemon, approached and began to strike up a conversation with her. I merely kept quiet while the others chatted and we walked, and then it hit me, we were here, Las Mesa, where I'd nearly killed her, nearly killed Laura in a brutal one on one duel, running her through with the broken off end of my sword. And I couldn't do anything to stop myself.

With the tiniest of growls, I tightened my fists. I would NEVER be used again. Looking at the temple with the others, I admired the beauty somewhat, but my mind was more occupied with what was inside. That was a place of power, no, a source of power for those who were meant for the appropriate spirits. A first step in the path to victory.

Then, I heard someone ask, "Guys... anyone wonder why that big ship we were in, fell from the sky?" Then it hit me, I'd been to preoccupied with my regrets to see what was in front of me, the town seemed... empty. "Speaking of which, where are the other digimon?" Inquired one of the others. My stomach began to sink, and that gut feeling that something was very, VERY wrong was reinforced. I whispered, the slightest bit of fear in my voice, "This is usually when the bad stuff starts happening." I quickly quenched that bit of fear as I backed up to the rest, already steeling myself.

"Devil Digimon." Flamedramon stated while growling, and I saw the forms crawling and sneaking out of the alley, and I grabbed my digivice, the familiar feeling simultaneously comforting and empowering. I heard Rei pull out her weapon, and did so as well, "Digi weapon, Emerge!" Out emerged a familiar large sword, one I at least knew somewhat how to wield. Shoving the digivice in a pocket, I took the sword in two hands, holding in a ready stance.

With large, arcing swings, I felt the sword carve into the digimon and... things that were with them, and I snuffed my emotions, no remorse on my face as they groaned and wailed at my strikes. I ran once I saw Hotaru grab Rei, taking up the rear and helping fend off those that got too close. The doors were massive, and something of a problem, but I let the others handle it while I worked to keep the Digimon and the... things from getting to them, barking out, "Hurry up!" as I was pushed further and further back, there were just too many.

The rest was something of a blur, as the door opened and we all rushed in, closing the door behind us. I had a somewhat fatigued look on my face, and I knew my arms were going to be sore pretty soon. When shown to the beds, I sat on one, plumping down with a light thud. I was somewhat out of it, and I almost didn't notice as Hotaru approached me, she must've noticed I'd made sure I was the last one in.

Deciding to head her off, I asked, "So, how's life been to you? How is everyone?" I needed to get my mind off things anyway...
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Junior Trainer

Devils?

That's what they looked like, those strange and tortured beings that attacked the group as they stood near the wreckage of the church. He steeled himself for their attack, figuring that if he could break away from their first efforts he might be able to make a break for it. That was, however, until two of the party suddenly summoned weapons from seemingly nowhere. One turned to the rest, "You guys have weapons, use them!"

Andrew stared down at the digivice he had been given, did he have the same powers they did? Only one way to find out. Quietly, he spoke, "Digi Weapon.....emerge."

A flash of light erupted from the screen of his digivice and what seemed like a belt began to emerge.

Great...I get clothes

Andrew cut short his thoughts however as a metallic object emerged as well, followed by another. When the light dimmed, he found himself holding a belt with two holsters one it, holsters filled with what looked like long barreled pistols, pistols with blades on the underside of the tapered barrels.

......guns?

The Devils were charging now, one of the half human monstrosities heading straight for Andrew. Throwing the belt over his head, letting it hang over one shoulder across his chest and around his hip, he pulled the left hand gun from its now shoulder holster and pointed it at the beast.

I hope its loaded

Upon pulling the trigger, Andrew felt a tiny tug from inside of him, even as a bullet of light fired from the gun with a loud crack. Striking the charging digimon in the chest, the beast staggered and screamed in pain. It didn't drop however, and straightened to continue the charge. Andrew pulled his other gun and aimed both, firing rapidly until his enemy finally slumped to the ground. Andrew stood, beathing heavily and staring at his fallen foe before he realized that everyone was running and the rest of the digimon were still coming. Checking the route his companions were taking, Andrew began to trot backwards, firing all the while at the mass of enemies still emerging from the alley. He saw several more go down against the hail of fire he laid on them. He finally gave up the fight, turning in earnest and following everyone to the temple. Inside, he leaned against a wall, exhausted. Holstering both of his weapons, he looked helplessly at the gathered group, "I'm guessing those were the things those angels or whatever were talking about? Humans turned into digimon by this Lu...Luc....whatever's doing this?"

My ASB Team

Ok, time to jump in

Gav
    -----

"Lucemon!" i pointed out for the human, struggling to remember the name of one of the most evil beings the Digital world had ever seen.
    Their heads all whipped around to stare in my general direction. I had positioned myself at the doorway opposite the sleeping chamber i knew Priestmon would bring them. A number of them raised their weapons and i looked down to see Felomon now stood at my side. "Touchy bunch aint they" he observed. I nodded to Flamedramon and he urged the others to lower their weapons. "He's a friend" he said.
    "Are you a digimon?" asked one of the girls, i looked directly at her. She had been a Digidestined before. I remembered her from the images Seraphimon had shown me of their adventures. "Im a human" i told her, "a Digidestined like yourself but unlike you i have been in the Digital world for the last 3 years". She Stepped forward, matching my stare "That means you have been her since...well, before last time"
    Another stepped forward, another that had been here before. "If you were here why didnt you help?"
    I turned to glare at him, not intending to be harsh but it was a sore point. "I didnt help because i wasnt allowed to help. The Celestials summoned too many, there wasnt...." i was interupted by Dennis, he was the one i did recognise by name. "...wasnt what? Enough Digivices? You seem to have one now"
    "Enough Spirits" I snapped. "I have a digivice but its not like your own. I cant use the Spirit Digivolutions, im doing things a 'different' way" I looked down at Felomon and he gave a thumbs up.

"Enough of this" Priestmon spoke. his voice was quiet but still mananged to sound full of Authority and we were ushered into the Sleeping area. I layed out on a bed, ignoring their stares. The trip over here had been a long one. Felomon as usual was full of energy and went to stand in the small group as they tried to explain the situation to the 'first timers'. I knew he'd be no help, more of a hinderance unless they used him and Flamedramon to explain the difference between Rookie and Champion Digimon.
    Speaking of Flamedramon he approached me "You seem, relaxed" he said as he sat on the bed opposite. "I know the situation. The celestials told me when they told me to Meet these new guys here" He nodded "Guess youve had time to think on events"

He turned his head to look at the group now chatting as we heard Felomon giving his opinions. "I AM HERE YOU KNOW" he shouted out and i shook my head. "First things first..." Flamedramon said "...we have to get these guys their Spirits". I nodded in agreement "Maybe then they might stop worrying about what a Digimon is and more on the problem at hand"

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Naomi Watts

I stayed quiet as we sneaked around the alleyways of the city. I think someone said we were somewhere called Las Mesa. Well, the name kinda fit. It was like a spitting image of Las Vegas. I wonder if they did the same things here?

The girl named Hotaru talked with Flamedramon (another Digimon, I assumed) and Rei. I stayed close to Dennis. Although he got on my nerves he was here before so he had an idea who or what we were up against. I was curious as to what about this place had him so wound up and nervous. Besides the crashing, nothing bad had happened here. Wait...

"Guys... anyone wonder why that big ship we were in, fell from the sky?" I asked shakily.

"Speaking of which, where are the other Digimon?" someone else inquired.

Dennis's pace slowed down. "This is usually when the bad stuff starts happening," he whispered.

I gulped hard and backed up to the rest, afraid that he was right. And he was right. Flamedramon growled "Devil Digimon" and took an attack stance. At once the shadows in front of us creeped and crawled close to us. Golden eyes shone in the darkness. They took form, changing into different forms. Some looked like Digimon. Others looked almost human.

The little girl and Hotaru pulled out their Digivice thing and called forth their weapons. The little girl got a chain with a blade while Hotaru got a crossbow. At first I thought that it wouldn't do anything. Then she fired it at one of the Devil Digimon with incredible accuracy and watched with cold eyes as it hunched over in pain.

Here goes something! I held out my Digivice and cried out, "Digiweapon, emerge!" My face was riddled with confusion as a long brown handle shot out of the device. It was a long handled mallet. I picked it up with both hands and swung it down in an arc at the nearest Devil Digimon. There was a sickening crunch as it was almost flattened on the ground. I winced and prepared to swing it at the next one when one stepped forward. It's eyes were different but it looked surprisingly human. I froze in horror. She felt like...she might have been...

"No!" My weapon disappeared and went back into the Digivice. I didn't hesitate to run with the others to the temple. I pulled on the handle with Hotaru and Rei while Dennis and Flamedramon fought off any Devil Digimon that got close. When the door managed to get open enough we all poured through the opening and sighed together as the door shut close behind us.

Another Digimon named Priestmon showed us to some comfortable looking beds. I wanted to stay at a nice hotel but at this point I couldn't complain. I lay on the closest one and cried into my pillow. "Imani..." I whispered between sobs.

Hotaru Tajiri

I sat on the bed next to Dennis's and sighed. I didn't want to talk about my wonderful life while he had been suffering. "I've been alright. I've been seeing Johann ever since we got back to Japan. Laura's doing fine; she's been living with her husband Satoshi and her two kids. Rei's been living with her." I looked back at Rei who was a few beds down from me. "I visit them every now and then. Rei's a handful but she's a joy to be around."

I stopped in mid-yawn as I heard scratching on the front door. Those Devil Digimon weren't going to give up anytime soon. "I'm going to see how the others are doing," I told Dennis.

"I'm guessing those were the things those angels or whatever were talking about? Humans turned into Digimon by this Lu...Luc....whatever's doing this?" the one called Andrew asked.

"Lucemon!" yelled someone from the far end of the sleeping area. My head shot to another person...or was he another Digimon? I've seen some incredibly human-like Digimon before. I readied my weapon just in case he was here for trouble.

Another Digimon, a catlike creature, stood by his side. "Touchy bunch, ain't they?" he said amusingly.

Flamedramon stood in front of us, motioning for us to lower our weapons. "He's a friend," he told us.

"Are you a Digimon?" I asked him.

"I'm a human," I told her, "a Digidestined like yourself but unlike you I have been in the Digital World for the last 3 years."

I took a step towards him, matching his stare. "That means you have been here since...well, before last time."

One of the former Digidestined stood by me and glared. "If you were here why didn't you help?" he asked the "new but at the same time not new" guy.

It seemed that hit a sensitive spot. "I didnt help because I wasn't allowed to help. The Celestials summoned too many, there wasnt...."

"...wasn't what? Enough Digivices? You seem to have one now," Dennis interrupted.

"Enough spirits," the guy snapped. "I have a digivice but its not like your own. I can't use the Spirit Digivolutions; I'm doing things a 'different' way." He looked at his partner and gave him a thumbs up.

Priestmon stepped back in and silenced us with a quiet yet strong voice. The "new guy" took one last look at me and walked to a bed. I stopped Flamedramon as he walked past. "Who is he?" I asked him.

"That's Gavin. He'll be a big help, trust me." He sat on a bed next to Gavin and conversed with him.

Flamedramon sure has been busy. I pulled out my Digivice and saw that it was glowing. "It looks like mine is nearby, probably in this temple." I turned and saw the Rei's was glowing as well. "Fire and Ice."
    Random Quote:

Banned

Agamemnon
    --------------------------------
    "May I ask something?" I began, trying to cross my arms without touching my new claws. Then to my slowly dying sense of surprise, they dissappeared.

"Before we continue to be chased by what appear to be this world's equivalent of Heartless, obtain these 'spirits,' and possibly save this world, I want to do several things at once."

I opened the can that I had obtained from the vending machine and took a sip.

"First off, my name is Agamemnon Reilly. You can all call me 'Snap' if it's easier."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to gather my thoughts into something coherent.

"From what I can gather, and that's not easy for me, some of you have had experience with this sort of thing. From those who I think are veterans of this little affair, I keep getting the feeling that they're all miserable or saddened. Now, I don't know what about this place has brought this about, but I have no intention of letting it affect me, so I'd like to know more about what we're dealing with when we have the time. I've been an energetic spirit before I got here, and I would like to return as one, thank you."

This was the longest I had ever talked out loud before, but I felt I had to say this stuff.

"Also, if you have any tips for fighting, I'd like to hear them. I've never felt it necessary to fight people who irritated me, so we should probably go over that. Obviously, I don't want to be useless."

I took another deep breath and put a hand on the right sleeve of my jacket

"Finally, what happened to my red jacket?"

Usually when I say something like that, people give me blank stares so I explained myself.

"Seriously, that jacket was a parting gift from my last girlfriend, it's very important to me. So why the hell am I wearing this tacky lime green one in place of my favorite jacket. Did someone steal it from me when I was in Sensory Deprivation?"

One of the veteran members piped in, "Um, clothes just change when you come here. It does it to anyone. They come back to you when you're home."

I was stunned for a moment then annoyed, "Well, why? Of what use is it to replace your clothes with a different pair when it makes no difference at all to what you do here or how you fight? It makes no sense!"

I was beginning to get irritated by this but managed to shake it off. I looked at the speaker sheepishly.

"Sorry, about the rambling there, but perhaps you know how it is when you lose something special to you. I'll just have to get used to being half of myself right now."

I started to sit down before remembering one final thing. My shoulders slumped and my head lowered.

"About the fight, those creatures...I need to know this. When I struck down a shadow, it didn't feel right. Are some of them human?"
    ---------------------
    Trying the best I could with time constraints

oooh, got an idea.

Gav
    -----

"Technically..." i called out after one of the newbies had finished ranting "....they were all human". I got my second 'heads whip round to glare at me' action of the day, maybe i should start to take count. "What do you mean?" asked Hotaru as she walked over. I stayed lying on my back and spoke to Flamedramon "Did they get the same speech from the Celestials we did?". He nodded without speaking so i raised my voice and did my best Seraphimon impression.
    "each day the minions of Lucemon are going back and forth from our world to yours, to abduct Humans with sad or blackened souls. They use those souls to help fuel the energy to break Lucemon’s chains while at the same time the husks left behind transform into ruthless, mindless Digimon.”
    "The Digimon you saw were human just like you, but theyve been here a while, the transformation had time to progress. The more humanoid you saw just havent been here as long". I looked around the room and a few heads hung low, eyes filled with tears. "Some of you have experience with all this. Didnt you think it odd that the Digimon dropped and bled rather than bursting into data?". The room suddenly went quiet untill Dennis spoke out. "If they bleed then theyre not Digimon yet, maybe we can save them instead of kill them?" he asked quietly.

I sighed and my eyes opened, staring straight at each of them. "It cant be done, true they arent quite digimon yet, even the ones that look fully like digimon arent quite there. Their bodies are still flesh and blood not data, but eventually they will be" one of the other newbies opened her mouth to speak "Its still too late. The body is meaningless. Their souls were long sucked from their bodies to feed Lucemons ressurection. Whats left is just a physical shell, and each and every one of them devoted to evil."

They all looked at each other and even Felomon had his head bowed with sadness. "If you want to save anyone, then we have to end this whole situation and end the kidnappings"
    I turned to look at the one that had just introduced himself. "And you wanted to know why this place affects people?"

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Name: Sean "Breeze" Killings

Look's 1: Light skinned african american male who stands at 6'4". Has his hair done in a large afro with a pick sticking out of it. Wears a white tall tee, jeans and white Air Force Ones.

Look's 2: The same except his hair's in cornrows with a black headband. He's now wearing a black tall tee, camoflague pants and black Air Force Ones.

Personality: Extremely comedic and easy going. Takes alot to get him angry but tends to get violent if he gets too angry. Would do anything for a friend and knows how to lighten the mood.

History: Had a pretty good life growing up in New Jersey despite the fact his father died. Moved down to Florida a couple of years ago and fit right in.

D-Sense Color: Base: Dark Green, Rim: Black

Element: Wind

Weapons: A large Swallow (if you've played Chrono Cross, you know what I'm talking about)

Theme Songs(Optional): Breathe In Breath Out- Kanye West ft. Ludacris
    Live In The Sky- T.I. ft. Jamie Foxx

Other: He loves girls and girls love him. If a girl he likes doesn't like him, he'll work to win her over. Also, loves Kool-Aid.

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Eaglemon

Type: Eagle

Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Vaccine

Looks: Looks like a bald eagle but smaller. Can stand up and wears a black headband. Has a black band on his right leg.

Attacks:
    Wing Flap- Eaglemon flaps his wings, making a wind powerful enough to send his opponent(s) flying
    Tropical Storm- Eaglemon opens his beak and sends out a small twister toward his opponent, which sucks them in and sends them upward and then hard back to the ground

Element: Wind

I'll have an RP up tommorow
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]Elizabeth Venci
    .: Darkness | F :.

Elizabeth had gone along with everyone… lingering towards the back of the group where no one else was. As they entered the city, she had stopped a few times and glanced about… her calm and collected eyes browsing over the city with a more ‘learning’ approach than one of awe. While the others talked, she half-listened… although she couldn’t shake the strange and unnerving vibe that this place had. She sensed some thing had been wrong… and it wasn’t until a few minutes later that some one eventually made a note about it. Then she heard the strange noises from behind, and whirling around Elizabeth became face-to-face with a Digimon- a dark one, of course.
    Instantly two of the people in their group seemed to summon weapons- they apparently came from no where. They then jumped ahead and started fighting… and told the others to run or fight as well. (They all began to head towards the church swiftly). Panic was arising… and a bit of fear, but strangely Elizabeth didn’t feel much of it. She dodged a few of the digimon’s moves, but she didn’t feel fear. She almost felt… curiosity. Taking a few steps back, one of the darker digimon seemed to stop momentarily and it didn’t attack her. Instead is gazed at her, stopping for a second… and Elizabeth swore she heard a slight voice in her head. Elizabeth blinked for a second, shaking her head to rid herself of the strange whispering. She couldn’t tell what it was saying… but she recognized it- the mood of it. It almost as if there was a faint calling… not a plea, not anger… but almost as if calling her.
    Digiweapon, Emerge… Elizabeth thought about those words, realizing swiftly that they seemed to be the key to create a weapon of some-sort to fight. But that calling…
    Elizabeth looked at the digimon who regarded her with reddened eyes, and she shook her head at it and then ran away- quite easily, entering the church with the others who already had the door open a bit. The door shut behind her, and instantly they were met by a priest digimon-like figure. He spoke to them, saying they could have refuge here… and such.
    Everyone then seemed to split up to do their own thing, while Elizabeth went to one of the isolated parts of the church and sat in one of the dark corners. She withdrew a slight sigh, closing her eyes as she concentrated upon the area around her. She heard a few of the conversations around her… and of course, she had listened to their entire conversation as they had walked. So they were supposed to help this world… that is why they were called there.
    But still… the strange haunting calling that the dark digimon seemed to give her...
    “So… you haven’t said a word since you’ve arrived.” A voice interrupted Elizabeth’s thoughts, as she glanced up to see Flamedramon.
    “Haven’t had anything worth saying…” She replied quietly, regarding him with stern yet dismal eyes. Flamedramon seemed to tilted his head to the side, sensing some thing… some thing he perhaps didn’t like. Elizabeth was used to it- she had been treated the same way her entire life. There had always been an aura about her… an aura that no one seemed to like- an unsettling feeling that was emitted from her soul. Flamedramon gave a nod and was about to turn away, but Elizabeth frowned and swiftly spoke.
    “Those dark digimon… did… do they speak in your mind?” Flamedramon stopped, looking at Elizabeth strangely.
    “No… if they speak at all, it is just like me. They usually don’t talk- well, at least those ones wouldn’t have… why?”
    “I heard them calling me.” With that, Elizabeth leapt off the ledge and walked away slowly… staring at the architecture as she seemed lost in thought, leaving Flamedramon left in unsettling confusion.
    [Please Send Tell]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Stunned Silence ~*~*~*~*~

[left]We all sat there each of us remaining silent as the realization weighed down on each of our shoulders. My hands shook in fear and anxiety, I had actually killed some one, I had taken a life with my own hands. I thought it was a Digimon, I really did, I didn’t expect them to really be humans. It was all too much for me to handle as I rose from the bed that I was sitting on and quickly exited the room.

Pressing my back against the wall I slowly slid down to a kneel, my head buried in my knees. I couldn’t stop my body from shaking, my breathing was rushed and my heart throbbed in my chest. I had killed some one. “Rei, what’s wrong?” Aunt Hotaru’s soft voice whispered, her hand traveling up and down my back in a long massage. The words forming on my lips came out in a quiver as she continued to rub. “Oh Rei.” She whispered pulling me into a soft hug after I spelled out my fears.

After a few minutes her hands moved from my back and began to stroke my long hair as she tilted my face up to look at hers. “We have to be strong right now, can you do that? Can you be strong?” She asked softly, I could only nod, which brought a small smile to Hotaru’s face before she reached down to pick up my Digivice. The faint red glow emitted from the screen seemed to only intensify as it was brought closer to my face. “This means we have a Spirit nearby.” She explained, I could only nod since I was never a part of the spirit capturing part of the adventure last time.

We both remained silent for only a few seconds till she rose up and offered a hand to help me up. I took it followed her back to the room. “Everyone, we think a spirit is near by, if you want you can come look for it with us.” Hotaru explained, there was some murmuring in the room as people discussed the option of going to sleep versus going to explore the temple for possibly hours on end.

Most of them left the room with us; only one or two of the group seemed to remain behind. “You we’re here last time?” I suddenly broke the silence in the library that we had been searching as I approached the man who had a Digimon of his own.

“Yeah?” He asked glancing down to me and matching my gaze before turning back to rift through the books for any hope of a switch or trap door. “I’ve been stuck here for a while.” His voice dropped, a twinge of sadness filled it as he shifted his face away from me.

We both remained silent, each of us taking a book off the shelf, looking at it for only a second before tossing it down onto the stack on the ground. “I was here for most of my life, I hate it here.” I mumbled, finishing another stack of books and starting on the final row of books. “All I want to do is go back home.”

The soft dropping of books stopped as the man knelt down into a crouch to match me eye to eye. “Then you know just like me, how bad this is going to get.” He whispered, his eyes filled with determination and a strength that reminded me of my dad. “Some of us even may become like them.” He added gesturing toward the door that led out to the soft pounding of the Devil Digimon as they continued to try and get in. The man rose back up and began to work again on the shelf as I was left in a daze.

A quick chill ran down my spine at the realization that I may turn into a monster, running around as a Digimon with my only intent to kill someone else. I glanced up at him and tugged on his blue jeans a bit childishly, yet it was the only way I could think of to get his attention. He glanced down at me, and returned to a crouching stance. “If something happens to me, and I…I want you to do it.” I whispered, my voice shaky and tears threatened my eyes at the thought of never seeing my parents again or my baby brother and sister.

He bit his lip and looked down at his hands before matching my eyes again. He never got the chance to speak as someone shouted they had found something. The man let out a soft sigh as we both got up and walked over to where a wall had moved and revealed a spiral staircase going both up and down. “This is it.” Hotaru said, her hand holding up her digivice as it gave off a stronger glow. “So up or down?” She asked. I stepped forward holding my Digivice and followed it down the steps, as the glow grew stronger and stronger. The sound of footsteps behind me signaled that the rest were all following me behind me.

Sweat began to collect on my brow and dropped down my cheek as the soft gray of the bricks surrounding the stairway turned a deep molten red. The heat only seemed to strengthen as I continued down, a sound of flames like that comes out of a raging fire place began to fill the air, as the crisp smell of burning wood wafted past my nose. “It feels like a furnace in here.” Someone spoke up further back on the staircase, the base of which emptied out into a four wall room, the forth wall a raging wall of flames, while everything on the floor, ceiling, and other walls were covered in pictures of fire digimon.

“There is usually a statue of some kind.” Hotaru drew in a deep breath from the heat that seemed to fill the room. “Where is the spirit?” She asked as we gazed around the room.

The man who I had talked to earlier step forward and pointed to the wall of flames. “Probably through there.” He announced pointing at the raging wall of flames.

If anyone is daring enough * Nudges UC * you can go through the wall of flames and finding the statue on the other side. You can go as far as her getting her spirit from a statue of her Digimon on the other side, but don’t go any further unless CC posts the little surprise that happens afterwards. ~.^

Naomi Watts

Those were human...I could've killed my sister and not even know... It didn't look or act like my sister. But it felt like Imani. I couldn't do this! I couldn't just kill my sister! Who knows who else was turned into a Digimon?

Hotaru and Rei started to leave to find their "spirits". Unable to bear to hear the thumping on the walls from the Devil Digimon trying to get in, I followed them. I helped them look through the library and pulled out books until someone pulled the right one and revealed a hidden passageway that led to a staircase going up and down. I walked down the stairs in the back of the group, noticing that it was getting a lot warmer as we went further down them. "It feels like a furnace in here," I commented out loud.

We ended up in a room with four walls, the one in front of us shielded by a wall of fire. Pictures of other Digimon decorated the walls. I delicately ran a hand over the pictures, stopping when I saw one of Flamedramon. “There is usually a statue of some kind," Hotaru explained. "Where is the spirit?"

I hope we find it soon. I'm starting to sweat here, I thought as I gazed at the wall of fire.

Gavin spoke up and pointed to the wall of flames. "Probably through there."

Hotaru cautiously walked up to the fire and reached a hand for it. The embers licked her hand but she didn't yank it out. Instead she swished it through the fire with a laugh. "The fire's warm but it won't burn you," she said.

I walked up to the wall and stared through it. There was a statue of a wolflike Digimon, just like Gavin guessed. "There it is. Anyone want to go take it?" I looked around. "Okay, I'll go. I'm feeling brave all of a sudden." I stepped through the fire, laughing as the fire tickled my skin. I walked up to the statue and tapped it with a finger. The statue shone brightly and spit out a little ball of light. The light floated down to Rei's Digivice.

"Okay, we got the spirit. Now let's go cool off," I said as I turned around to leave. I stopped as we felt the ground rumble. I turned back around and gawked at the wall behind the statue slide up. A huge bear Digimon with burning red eyes stepped out from the wall and looked down at me. My legs turned to jelly. "AAH! Big, giant bear! AAH!" I leaped back through the fire and ran for the exit but I couldn't find it. I did, however, see the seams of the wall that slid down over the exit. "We're trapped here..." I whimpered.

OOC: I'm sorry, Roy, but I couldn't find anyone else better for the job than Fiery Grizzlimon (Hotaru's spirit in Our Final Journey). If you want someone else then you're welcome to PM me suggestions.
    Random Quote:

Bout time... a fight! (now im not sure about last time, i havent read it through but this is the same form Hotaru took last time? right i can use that)

Gav
    -----

Everyone stepped back as the large Fire Digimon roared and stepped forward towards us. We found ourselves huddled towards where the door should have been. Myself and Rei at the front, Felomon stood infront of all of us.
    "Whoa big fella!" he shouted out as the Bear slashed his way through the Fire wall and it instantly parted.
    "Fiery Grizzlimon" i muttered to myself as i checked it with my Digivice. As far as i knew this was a Spirit Digivolution so what it was doing here was odd. As if reading my thoughts Hotaru stepped forward "Its in this form because it was the digivolution of the last person to use the Fire Spirit...mine". Well that would explain it i thought to myself, watching her move towards the Bear. "Fiery Grizzlimon!" she shouted "..Why are you attacking us?"
    It roared and raised a massive paw, ready to strike.
    "Thats not the same Grizzlimon" someone else shouted and i made a Move, sending Felomon in to help her. As i did something began to glow beside me and i heard Rei shout out for her aunt as she ran forward....

---------
    ooohh..cliffhanger lol...."NEXT TIME ON DIGIMON: REUNION!"

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Shocked ~*~*~*~*~

The crimson glow that spilled through the screen of the Digivice began to vibrate through my own skin. The whole arena had been turned into a war zone as the multiple members of our group tried to attack the lumbering beast. “Aunt Hotaru.” My voice quivered while the hair on the back of my neck began to stand straight with almost unholy energy.

I jerked my head around to scream back at Aunt Hotaru as my body began to move under it’s own control. My mouth made motions, my tongue moved, yet my throat refused to allow air to pass through. In the mid center of the room lay a large statue that had been shining light upon my digivice. The statue was carved in the shape of a Wolf like Digimon, similar to the one my dad had. “Enfermon.” My voice whispered, my hand stroking the smooth stony surface.

Reacting to my touch the statue became bathed in light, almost out of my control I rose my Digivice to meet the light and spoke the words that I had seen my parents speak several times. “Spirit Evolution: Enfermon!” I shouted, crimson light vibrated from all corners of the room as a deep rumbling filled the noise of the room.

Digital data surrounded my body, red light erupting from my pore, as energy seemed to surround me. I let out a short gasp as I watched Hotaru and everyone else watch me, mouths gasping in shock. Fur began to trickle down my back as the data reshaped my body, twisting and turning bones and muscle. My face pushed forward and reshaped as a long tail washed out of my back, as the data lifted me down to the ground.

Smoke arose from my nostrils, while an inhuman growl rumbled in my throat. My target, my enemy, was that digimon, the one attacking my friends. Moving as fast as my new body would take me, I launched myself onto the Digimon, latching onto its fur with my claws as I sank my teeth deep into its shoulder. My opponent let out a roar and tried to toss me off. Flipping to it’s backside, I dug my claws back into his back and released my teeth from its shoulder, allowing a spray of digital data all around the arena. “Fuoco Claws.” I commanded, my claws quickly turning a deep red, allowing them to sink deeper into the flesh of the Digimon.

The Digimon let forth another gasp and roar as my claws sank deeper into its body. It turned to swipe at me while my muzzle grasped onto its neck. “Fiamma Breath.” I breathed, flames flowing freely out of my muzzle and decapitating the digimon with ease. The lumbering body of the digimon, fell to the ground, it’s head blown completely off. Data began to spill forth from the open holes as I howled in victory. “Rei..” Aunt Hotaru walked forward, her hands opened slowly.

Cocking my head to the side, I began to recognize who she was, she was my aunt, and I was a human, not a digimon. Data surrounded my body as it quickly reverted back to it’s original shape. “Hotaru?” I asked, my knees giving way in exhaustion, causing me collapse to the ground. “What happened?” I blinked as she rushed forward and scooped me up into her arms.

Everyone seemed to take a breather; how the monster got destroyed I had no idea. Yet it was finished with and we could all relax. “The ice temple is probably upstairs.” One girl spoke up, examining the stairs leading up. We all turned our heads toward Hotaru who held up her glowing digivice.

“The ice temple?” She asked, her hands trembling at what could possibly lay ahead of her, and the rest of us.

Hotaru Tajiri
    Chilled to the Bone
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My legs were shaking as we climbed up the steps to the upper floor of the temple. I didn't know if it was because of my fear of what lay ahead or the dropping temperature. I went ahead of the group and walked into the large room only to promptly slip on the ice covered door and hurt my rear end. I blushed and cautiously got to my feet. "Everyone be careful. The floor is a little slippery," I warned.

I slowly walked to the end of the room and came across a wall of ice. At first I thought that we had come to a dead end. Then I remembered the wall of fire in the fire room. The ice was transparent, allowing me to view a statue of a polar bear Digimon on the other side. We could melt it but I can't let Rei go through the transformation right now. "Naomi, do you think you can break this ice?" I asked her.

"Can I break the ice? Look at this thing!" She lifted her mallet. "I'm surprised that I couldn't break that big bear's bones!" She walked up to the icy wall and swung at it as hard as possible. Cracks appeared and raced to the ends until the whole wall was covered in them. Then the wall fell to the ground in many pieces. "'Can I break the ice?' Ha!"

I walked up to the statue and stroked its surface with a hand, stepping back when the statue started to glow. The spirit drifted down to my glowing Digivice and was absorbed in it. Naomi turned around and looked at the only exit. "Now the door will slide down..." she predicted. It happened just like she said. "Now a big Digimon will come and attack us." A snow leopard Digimon dropped down from an open panel in the ceiling and snarled at us. "What did I tell you? I should keep my big mouth shut!"

"Yes, you should," someone mumbled.

I looked back at the the glowing statue. Something in me clicked into place. I intinctively raised my Digivice and yelled, "Spirit Evolution: Polarmon!" I felt myself get warmer as I got bigger and furry. My ears migrated to the top of my head. A staff appeared in my hands.

I glared at the Digimon that was preparing to attack my friend. Somehow I was not like Rei when she transformed. I was calm. I stood between the Digimon and my friends and growled at it. "You will not hurt my friends," I said. I swung my staff and smacked the Digimon with it. I swung it again and hurled a big ball of ice at it, freezing it on contact. I smashed the giant icicle on more time and broke it into pieces. The chunks of Digimon dissolved into data and floated away.

"Aunt Hotaru," Rei whispered.

I snapped to my senses. I was Hotaru. I shrunk back to my original form and ran to Rei. I hugged her tightly. "Sorry I did that. I'm so sorry." Tears ran down my face as I held her.
    Random Quote:

Banned

My apologies for taking so long!

Name: Tonya("Toni") Stark...her parents thought they were being funny.
    Look's 1: Toni is your average teenage girl. Not outstandingly gorgeous, but not ugly. This has left her a bit unhappy, as she's always just "there". Although she does stand out for being the tall(6') athletic girl. Her hair is short and naturally black, matching her dark brown eyes. Her body is decently muscled, with exceptionally strong arms and shoulders, as she is a swimmer. She is usually seen wearing a tanktop or t-shirt, and a simple pair of khakis, a bit of a contrast looks wise to her best friend(and crush) Daron, who share the same taste in music.
    Look's 2: In the digital world, her looks stay the same, but instead she is dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, with a long overcoat(although it ends at her knees).
    Personality: Tonya is a very "serious" girl. She is not rude or mean, but she is very set in her ways. If she KNOWS something works, she will rarely try something new if she doesn't trust the person or their methods. She is a very sweet and caring girl, but she can be very manipulative if she needs to be. Unfortunetly, she's not exactly Ms.Perfect. She has a bit of an underage drinking problem(if there's alcohol, she'll be there!).
    History: Toni has no connection to the other "Chosen Children". She has lead a normal life in Japan(her parents moved there upon her father getting a job at a company). She has lived in Japan much of her life, but still speaks fluent English. She met Daron when her father was fired(for "unspecified reasons" - coming to work drunk) and they moved back to California. Her father and mother divorced, her father now living somewhere on the East Coast.
    D-Sense Color: Gold base with Red rim
    Element: Metal
    Weapons: A pair of brass knuckles.
    Theme Songs(Optional): Die die my darling - Metallica
    Iron Man - Black Sabbath
    Other: She is very physically fit and intelligent, although she is a quiet girl who comes off as snobbish at first.

Digimon Spirit:

Name: Ironmon *badum-TSH!*
    Type: Metal Warrior
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Vaccine
    Looks: A slightly more feminine version(i.e slimmer hips, fuller chest area) of this suit.
    Attacks:
    Repulsor Blast: Ironmon fires a blast of energy from the palms of her hands.

Uni Beam: Ironmon can fire a varying energy beam from the area on her chest. This takes some time to charge, and more to change the type of beam(default metal)

Extremis: Through some unknown process, Ironmon becomes much faster, stronger, quicker to react, and durable.

Element: Metal

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Dang sorry I haven't RPed. Here it is and sorry if it's short.

Shawn
    --------------
    I was playing Madden on my PS2 in my room on a sunny Saturday afternoon. I got bored killing the Steelers with my Seahawks (who got screwed out of the Super Bowl in my opinion) so I turned the game off and went to sleep for a couple of hours. When I woke up, I was surrounded by trees. I jumped up thinking to myself, "Where the hell am I?". I looked around, trying to find some indentation of home. I found nuthin'. I looked foward and saw a temple. "I don't remember us having any temples in Florida." I said as I reached into my pocket. I was going to get my cell but I pulled out a small green and black device. "What the hell is this?" I asked myself as I headed towards the temple to see if I could get some help. I went up the steps into the temple and saw a couple of other people. I then yelled out, "HEY! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE I AM?"
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Banned

Sorry, had a lot to do and my brother needed the computer. This will get better, I promise

Snap
    ----------------
    Having seen the wierdest things I've ever seen or possibly ever will see again, I turned to the stranger who just appeared before me in an attempt to sum up my entire interpretation.

"Well, greetings there, Perfect Stranger. My name is Agamemnon, but feel free to call me Snap. I'd be glad to help you, but I warn you though, being new to this myself, I'm not sure I've gotten this down right. From what I can tell, we here have been pulled from our normal, possibly hundrum existence into another dimension called the Digital World. The sole intent of being here is to save it from some evil being called Lucimon who apparently has the power of pulling people out of our world and into his. He further seems to use the souls of the poor and downtrodden to power himself or something, and he throws away the bodies. The bodies then become something called Digimon, not all Digimon are discarded bodies, who seem to want us...well, dead."

I waved my hand to the others.

"Some of us, have already been here. Apparently, this isn't the first time this has happened, which I don't like. I kind of take the fact that this Lucimon can't seem to freakin' die as proof that we are totally screwed!"

I raised my hands to my mouth, surprised by the fact that I just lost my cool there. I lowered my head, as I raised my soda can to my lips. The can was empty. I dropped it to the ground and crushed it with my foot.

"So, where's the trashcan."

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Tired ~*~*~*~*~

With stumbling exhaustion we each piled down the stairs and back into the main room. Each of us drench in sweat from the battle and pure fear from the events of the last hour or so. Some of us talked with the new guy while others changed into their wardrobe provided to head to bed. “So did I really change?” I asked curiously, Hotaru pulling my top up over my head and pulling the nightgown down over me.

Her mind seemed to be a bit preoccupied ever since she had her own battle and went a bit crazy with her spirit. Seeing her reaction and how she fought made me wonder just what happened when I changed. “Yep, fur and all.” She chimed in pinching my nose before moving on to change into her nightgown inside of the bathroom that we were changing in.

My eyes grew wide in shock as I swung around to face her, my body just rushing in curiosity and excitement. “Fur? Really? I was an animal? That’s so cool!” I was almost jumping up and down off the ground in excitement as images filled my head. Maybe I turned into a might tiger, or a strong lion! Or maybe something really big like a elephant or something! “Did I have a tail? Did I?” I asked, bouncing up and down as we walked out of the bathroom and back into the room.

Aunt Hotaru turned to face me and placed a finger to her mouth, pointing out that we had to be quiet since several were already asleep. “You were a cute little wolf cub.” She whispered and gave my head a ruffle before opening the bed sheets so that I could slip in. “Now it is time for all little girls to go to sleep.” She added, I rolled my eyes at the treatment of being a child and got comfortable.

Aunt Hotaru kissed my head, and went to lay down. I turned to the side of my pillow and closed my eyes. Inside my head I could see my mom and dad, along with my annoying younger brother and sister. All of them at a park, Roy and Megumi at the swings with Mom and Dad pushing them. Tears began to drip down my cheek as I curled up tighter in the bed. I hated this stupid digital world, it was stupid, and ugly, and always hurt me and took away the things I loved. Why did I have to go back here, I wanted to be away from this stupid place. “Rei?” A voice whispered snapping me out of my trance, I slowly opened my blurry eyes to see Aunt Hotaru standing over me, her hand resting gently on my side. The room was dark and the sound of talking that had filled it earlier had now vanished. It took me a few seconds to realize that several hours had passed since I had laid down. “What’s wrong?” She whispered sliding down next to me in the small bed.

“I miss mommy.” I whimpered, tears still dropping down my cheek as she pulled me close against her chest. Drawing me into a deep hug.

She began to stroke my hair lightly, my tears and shaking began to calm as we lay there. Off in the distance I could hear the sound of someone snoring lightly in our group. While the constant pounding at the door continued. “Want me to sing you a song that my mom sung to me when I couldn’t sleep?” She asked.

I glanced up at her and nodded before snuggling back to her chest for the deep comfort. I could hear her take in a deep breath through her nose as she leaned down and began to sing a soft melody next to my ears. “When I first saw you I always knew, There was something inside of you, Something I thought that I would never find, Angel of mine… I look at you looking at me, Now I know why they say the best…”

Her words grew fainter and fainter as my body grew lighter and lighter as I slowly drifted off into a sleep that wasn’t harsh and frightening, but soft and comforting.

Okay you guys can head to bed, sometime in the early morning hours the door will give way and the Devil Digimon will try to get into the room. It’s up to you to decide what your character will do, help try and sneak out. Or fight your way out!

Banned

Agamemnon
    --------------------------
    Things were beginning to wind down, and several people were falling asleep. Exhaustion was slowly claiming me, too.

But it's never fast enough.

I got up and paced around a while, shoeless. I took off my jacket and slowly stared at it.

It was in the exact shape and design as my old one, with the letter S in the back and everything. Long sleeves, the pockets, the designer. Everything about it was like my old one.

Yet it was green with a brown S, and that was what made it wrong.

"Becky's gonna kill me," I said as I scowled at this tacky abomination, "Still, I might not get my old one back if I throw this away."

I looked around until I spotted a young woman trying to comfort a ten year old girl. With nothing better to do, I walked over to her. I stopped to listen to her lullaby.

"That's pretty good," I whispered quietly. She turned to look at me, her expression unreadable.

"Shouldn't you be asleep," she queried.

"Could never sleep when I needed to," I shrugged, "Always could sleep through Chemistry class, though."

I wasn't joking there, that was a statement of fact.

"She looks worn out," I said, staring at the sleeping girl, squirming under her sheet, "I guess she's been through alot on her first day here."

"Actually," she interrupted my thought, "She's been here before."

"Oh," I grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, I haven't caught up with who has been here and who hasn't. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this place. The more I hear about this place and the more I see it, the more I think I've heard about it."

"Well, unless someone from here has told you about it, I wouldn't know where."

"Well, alright, I'll let you get some sleep. My name is Agamemnon by the way," I extended a hand.

"Hotaru," she shook my hand before adding, "So, Agamemnon is it? What's with the name?"

I shrugged mildly in embarrassment, I hated having to explain this, "My mom was fifteen when I was born, and she was in the middle of a report on the Illiad. Agamemnon was one of the Greek kings in the epic."

"Well, Agamemnon," she smiled at me, "Does that mean you'll die at the end of this epic?"

I looked at her in astonisment, though seriously just about everyone died in that epic and the story of Ullyseus.

"Well done," I chuckled quietly as not to disturb the child beside me, "I totally did not see that coming. I sure hope I don't die when I get home. That was good, that totally worked for me."

I stopped chuckling long enough to regain my composure, "Well, I'll let you get some sleep. Thanks for the pick-me-up."

I walked away and headed to the nearest bed. I plopped down without taking anything off, but I plopped down with a smile.

Perhaps this trip would prove better than I expected.
    ------------------
    I'm looking at it now, and man do I suck. I'll try and pick it up in quality.

Dont want to depress you Gladiator but that was your best post yet (jk) lol
    Btw did anyone else notice we didnt include Flamedramon in any of the battles.....wierd when he is the Strongest being champion level and all lol...

Gav
    -----

I sat out in the hallway. It had been a long time since id had company other than Felomon and i knew it would take getting used to. So here i sat, propped up against the wall in the main hallway, listening to the constant thudding on the door. You'd have thought they would have given up by now.
    Unable to sleep initially i idly thumbed through the menu's on my Digivice. The Projected display showing me information on the two newest 'members' of our party as it were.
    "Polarmon...." i spoke out loud "...and Enfermon" i said as i flicked the display. Spirit Digivolutions were wierd. They couldnt be classed as Rookie or Champion as such they just simply got stronger as they gained experience. "Fire and Ice" i finished, shutting down the device and putting it back on my belt.
    "She's a nice Singer" Felomon said and i realised he must have been able to hear someone in the sleeping area. It seemed strange that anyone would be in a singing mood after the days events but at least it showed there were some high spirits left.
    After a while i felt my eyes getting heavy. The constant pounding fading into background noise as i started to fall asleep. Just as i felt my head drop though i was disturbed, or rather the opposite if there was such a thing. I realised something had changed. I checked my watch and realised i had actually been asleep for some time, i had just been sleeping so lightly it felt like id only just nodded off. The silence was ominous in the hall as i realised what had disturbed me. The beating on the door had stopped. It hadnt just tapered off as if they had lost interest, it had stopped. Suddenly and without warning. They hadnt been hammering any weaker, they werent getting tired they had just stopped.
    There was a low growl coming from outside and i realised they hadnt stopped, they had just called in reinforcements. "Looks like a Great start to the day" i said to noone in particular as i stood up and prepared myself incase this new arrival was capable of breaking in here.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok i havent started the attack yet so you can all still post your 'what you did during the night' bits but whoever does start the attack the New Arrival should be a Champion digimon (anything higher would be a bit much for us at min) but obviously be something pretty big and Strong.
    Oh and lets give everyone chance to post a fight scene this time lol

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Hotaru Tajiri
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I tucked in Rei and walked to a bed near her. I was so tired I could barely stand. If those Devil Digimon broke through I would probably be doomed. The journey seemed impossible at this point.

Agamemnon...Gavin...Naomi...we all were uncertain about fighting this battle. But we all wanted to go home and this is what we had to do. If Gavin was right, those poor humans were long gone. The only thing we can do for them was set those souls free.

I approached Flamedramon who was standing next to the bed I was preparing to use. "Could you watch over Rei for me?" I asked him.

"Sure. It'll be no problem. Are you going to be okay? You look a little shaken."

"Of course I'm shaken. I don't want what happened to the last bunch of Chosen Children happen to Rei. I care for her so much."

He nodded and left to rest next to Rei's bed. I went to my own and quickly dropped into sleep. I completely ignored the banging on the walls. For the first time since I arrived here I felt at peace.

But it didn't last. I was yanked out of my peaceful sleep by a louder pounding on the front door. I got out of bed and ran to the slowly waking Rei, ready to protect her when that something broke through the door.

And it did. We all heard a loud crash a minute later and a Greymon stomped into the resting room with a big roar. Rei, now wide awake, gasped and held onto me. "It's going to be okay, Rei. We can take care of this guy without our spirits. Ready, Flamedramon?"

Flamedramon took a fighting stance. "Oh yeah! Bring it on!"

I brought out my Digivice and summoned my crossbow. "We will survive. Whether Lucemon likes it or not!"

Random Quote:

Junior Trainer

So let's try to recap here Andrew....you're in the world where those monsters came from a while back...these demon things are out looking for you, and people are starting to turn into monsters themselves...and apparently they expect you to do the same thing. That about it? Yeah...that's good.

"Damn..."

Andrew had stayed back during the proceedings, not sure exactly what he was expected to do and unsure whether or not he should have spoken up as very weird things had started to happen. So he stayed quiet and followed. He wasn't going to get anywhere by making himself a nuisance and was content to simply watch and learn for the moment. That was before the door started coming down. The first pound had brought him to the barrier of wakefullness where the second sprung him to his feet. He didn't want to let those creatures get a hold of him, didn't want to become what they were or whatever they were going to do with him. He raised his digivice and called out, "Digiweapon Emerge!"

A bright light exploded from the digivice, filling the room with a brief flash before his weapon started to emerge. Grabbing the belt that sprung from the device, he looped it around his shoulder once again and drew his pistols. Aiming them at the door, which was still holding for the moment, he called out, "Hey! Wake up, we've got company!"

Note to self, get someone to tell you what's happening to you. Oh, and try not to die, yeah...that's important too.

My ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Scared ~*~*~*~*~

With my hands secured firmly around Aunt Hotaru’s waist, I could only watch as the Greymon stormed the room, awakening anyone who hadn’t awoken already. “We will survive, Whether Lucemon likes it or not.” Hotaru shot a wayward glance back to me. I nodded less than confidently and held on to her even tighter. Around the Greymon poured in various creatures, some more human than the others. One was crawling along the wall using it’s hands like spiders use their legs to cling to the wall as it’s head twitched back and forth.

The sound of gunshots rang out and where the head once was, was now gone. Gore and blood dripped from the neck hole of the creature as it sprung forth landing and pinning the shooter to the floor. “Get off of him!” Hotaru called pulling out her bow and firing two into the creature’s side and knocking it off the guy.

Wanting to join in the foray, or at least to protect myself, my hand went to where my Digivice would be. Only to find the cloth of the nightgown I was wearing. I had taken off the digivice when I changed earlier! I mentally slapped my head and glanced around, spotting it on the counter in the bathroom. Only a few steps separated where I was from the bathroom, and the others were all around the doorway. I began to loosen my grip around Hotaru’s waist, with thoughts of a quick dash to my digivice began to fill my mind. “Rei don’t..” Hotaru warned, that was all she could get out as I sprang off the bed, using my legs as momentum to carry me in a tumble along the floor.

With a quick roll I came up right next to the bathroom door, my outstretched hand just inches away from the Digivice. I could feel it, taste it; it was within my grasp, and then out of my grasp. Two rough arms came up behind me and hauled me into the air. My legs kicked wildly at my attacker as I was brought closer and closer to the door and further and further away from the Digivice and Aunt Hotaru. My eyes quickly glanced over and met her’s, she was watching me with shock and horror, she held up her bow, and then lowered it in fear of hitting me. The same was true for the guy with the guns, aiming and then lowering it after the loss of a clear shot.

The wind found my lungs again, allowing me to release a shattering scream, my body thrashing about in the grip of my abductor. The Greymon released a roar to match my scream and began to charge in the room, filling my sight and completely separating me from the sight of Hotaru and the rest. Hands began to claw at my body, gripping my legs and nightgown, holding my arms down and reaching for my neck. Around me hands and ghoulish faces seemed to appear everywhere.

A face reached in, it’s lengthening tongue lashed around my face, slobbering all over it while it’s eyeballs rolled around in it’s head. I drew in another breath to release a scream when the face suddenly shattered into two. Split straight down the middle. Where the nose had been a tip of the sword remained before it was withdrawn. The sound of swishing air rushed past and the head was knocked clean off. Behind it was Dennis, sword ready in his hand, half of his face covered in blood from claw marks. He must have jumped toward me before the Greymon moved in to block everyone else. He withdrew his sword again and slashed it through breaking through the gut of the Devil Digimon to the left of me. “Are you okay?” He panted his sword in too deep to pull out.

Breathing in a sigh of relief, I reached out my hand to touch his outstretched hand. For a moment everything seemed calm, almost peaceful. A look of gratitude shown through on my face and he stood in front of me like a beacon of hope. He grasped my hand and for a second everything seemed okay. Like a train out of hell, a roar broke the silence, Greymon’s large tail spinning around and catching Dennis right in the side, sending him slamming through the bathroom door and onto the tile wall. “NO!” I screamed, tears racing down my cheek as new Digimon climbed past their own dead, and began to claw at me again, dragging me out of the room, and into hell itself

all right, fight time!

Gav
    -----

I Had rolled myself to the other side of the room when the door finally gave way. A Greymon smashed its way in and roared, heading towards the sleeping quarters, obviously not seeing me in the opposite doorway. The smaller devil digimon poured in after it and a number did see me. A Trio of Gatsumon (those rock fellas) broke off and charged at me. Felomon jumped high into the air and a number of charged particles appeared around him. "Static Storm!" he called out releasing the attack and the small static darts pelted the stony bodies of our attackers.
    "Electric doesnt hurt them that much" I said as he landed "and besides we have bigger worries" Calling on my own digiweapons my hands were instanty bathed in light and when it faded i was wearing two large gauntlets. I swung at the first Gatsumon and it went flying across the room. "Power fists!" i grinned, realising what the weapons were. A backhanded slap took the next and a double handed slap simply broke the final attacker.

All i could hear was the Roar of that Greymon and the sounds of battle inside the room. I was hoping Flamedramon was strong enough to hold off that monster. As i began to head towards the battle i heard Rei scream out. I couldnt see where from but occaisionally a human limb could be seen kicking in the mass of Devil digimon. Each time it was slightly closer to the door. There was no way i was letting her, any of them be captured. "You ready?" i asked Felomon. "Ready? Its about bloody time" he growled. "Spirit Digivolutions are nice and all that, but lets show them how to do it old school style!". As he started charging forward my digivice erupted in bright light and Felomon jumped high into the air, engulfed in a light of his own.
    "FELOMON Digivolve to...........CLAWDRAMON!"
    The creature that landed was very much different to little Felomon. A huge cat creature continued to charge where Felomon had left off. As tall as me at the shoulder it moved with suprising speed and agility.
    "Get your damn hands off of her!" he roared jumping into the air and curling into a ball, spinning violently and crackling with electricity. "Rolling Thunder!" he called out the name of the attack as he barrelled into the Devil digimon immediately ahead of Rei. Cutting off the line they were using to get her to the door. He Repeated the attack on the line to the rear of the group and landed facing the few remaining Devil digimon trying to get in through the open doorway. "Storm Cannon!" he called out and his body began crackling with energy once again. The Electricity moved up his body in a wave and gathered around his head before he opened his mouth and fired a huge electrical blast at the doorway. Taking out a number of the Rookie Devils. The rest outside seemed to lose heart at this and the steady incoming flow of enemies stopped. They hadnt left, they were now a little more reluctant to enter though.
    "Clawdramon, go help the others" i shouted to him and he turned and bolted for the sleeping quarters. Most of our enemies had now piled into the sleeping quarters with that Greymon. I could deal with the last few Enemies that were holding Rei and i charged in, fists beginning to glow with power.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Junior Trainer

They've got someone!

Andrew's head snapped around as he heard the girl's scream. He had been knocked to the ground by the creature he had decapitated, he'd have to remember to shoot until they stopped moving next time, and had just managed to get to his feet when Rei had been snatched away from her digivice. Luckily, Clawdramon had gotten to her in time and seemed to have slowed to flow of digimon into the room. There were still enemies left, and to leave someone unarmed was not a good idea right about now. Andrew began to fight his way over to the bathroom where Rei's digivice still lay. A snarling face sprung up in front of him as he did, drool spilling from it's maw as it snapped at Andrew. Reacting, Andrew brought up his left gun and jabbed it forward. Thanks to the bladed edge of the pistol, it buried itself to the trigger housing in the thing's face causing blood to start gushing down the weapon and on to Andrew's arm. Despite the grievous wound, the monster was still reaching for Andrew with its wicked claws, struggling against the foot of metal that was lodged in its face. Holding it at bay with the first pistol, Andrew brought his right sidearm up underneath the thing's chin and fired. Gore exploded from the top of the thing's head along with the lance of light from the gun like a fountain, raining down on Andrew.

Pleasant

The thing still was moving however so, his left gun free now due to the explosion of the creature's head, Andrew fired two more shots into it's chest, finally dropping it. Leaping over the falling body, the youth grabbed the sitting digivice and rushed back to the entrance of the sleeping quarters. The Greymon had become interested in Andrew by now, having been distracted from the others by the sounds of gunfire, and was turning towards him. Seeing Rei lying in the midst of dead and dying digimon, Andrew threw the digivice toward her even as the Greymon's loomed over him, "Hey! Catch!"

Spinning around, Andrew began to fire as rapidly as his guns allowed at the horned head that was descending towards him.

I'm not going to be able to drop it fast enough....

My ASB Team

Hotaru Tajiri
    Scared to death
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was shooting arrows like crazy as I fended them from the bathrooms where Dennis lay, the crossbow magically reloading itself every time. Andrew had thrown Rei's digivice to Rei as she lay in the midst of a crowd of Devil Digimon and Gavin was racing to her with his power fists ready. I was needed where I was.

Greymon raised his claws in the air, ready to bring them down on Andrew. Andrew wouldn't be able to take him down in time. But it was Flamedramon to the rescue! He jumped on Greymon's back and dug his steel claws into his spine. Greymon gave a pained roar as he disintegrated into data. Both Andrew and I gave a sigh of a relief.

A long howl brought me back to the place where Rei lay. Rei was no longer there; Enfermon had taken her place. She tore through the Devil Digimon that surrounded her, burning them and tearing them to shreds. Naomi helped dispatch any that tried to get away from us. The rest of the Devil Digimon ran out of the temple when they saw that they weren't going to win this round.

Rei went back into her human form and looked at me with teary eyes. It took her a few minutes to break down and cry. I rushed to her, fell on my knees and hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. "You're alright, sweetie. You're alright," I whispered.

"No, I'm not!" she yelled. "This place is horrible! I want to go home!"

"We'll go home, Rei. Just hang in there." I cried with her until we both felt like we couldn't cry anymore.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=pink]~*~*~*~*~ Trembling~*~*~*~*~

With a hand placed over my eyes, we walked out of the temple and down upon the street. There were some gasps of shock, from some of the group as they saw what Aunt Hotaru was trying to shield me from. My guess is it was what ever became of that nice Digimon that ran the place. “Okay you can look now.” Hotaru coughed, both of her voices rough and tired from the night. Outside the city was in a state of disarray, huge holes were dug into large skyscrapers, fresh bodies lay everywhere in the street, some already in the process of turning back into digieggs. The smell of rotting fruit and meat filled the air, causing me to pinch my nose as I hid behind Hotaru.

Everyone remained silent for a few more seconds before Gav stepped forward, walking with Dennis’ limp and broken body, one arm slung over it for leverage. “This is what it is going to be like where ever we go.” He mumbled almost falling down a step that led down the temple as we all arrived down onto the street. “We’re being hunted.” He added laying Dennis down against a lamppost to give his back a stretch.

I let out a small whimper and clung to Hotaru even tighter, while she shot Gav a strong look before stroking my hair again. “Where are we supposed to go next?” She asked, her voice peaceful as the first rays of dawn began to peek over the buildings and reflecting off the glass panels of what was once a town that was filled with neon signs.

We each looked at each other and then down at our digivices for direction. Ever since we got here, we had been led around by these things, but they weren’t doing anything now. Felomon began to paw at Gav’s old Digivice, to which he responded by bringing it out and touching a few buttons. “Tama Market isn’t far from here, it is supposed to have the Thunder and Earth Temple.” He announced, while we each examined the rotating 3D Map that appeared over his Digivice. “It should only be a few hours walk.” He added.

With out any other idea, he stood up and helped get Dennis off the ground who was just now starting to wake up in his groggy state. We each began to start walking out of town toward the rolling hills that held the small town known as Tama Market. I remembered Dad describing the place as a city full of bustling stands and vendors that sold all sorts of jewelry and goods. He had always told the best stories of their adventures, mom usually told the stories also, yet they seemed to be a little overly romantic. “You’re a very brave girl.” A Boy, who looked around sixteen spoke up as he walked along side Hotaru and I.

My mind flashed back to the battle and I remembered it was him that gave me my Digivice and had tried to help save me. “Th-Thank you.” I blushed, my voice still a bit weak, yet my grip on Hotaru’s shirt began to loosen. “My name’s Rei.” I added.

“Andrew.” He replied, extending his hand outward. Mustering up all the strength I could, I slowly released my grip from Hotaru’s shirt and took his hand, shaking it lightly. “Rei is a beautiful name.” He smiled, releasing his hand before turning his head as something caught his eye.

Walking away he, bent over and picked something up before returning, a blue colored rose in his hand. “Here you go.” He grinned, running the stem of the rose through my hair until it was situated perfectly. “Perfect!” He touched my nose lightly and then walked on ahead.

Shocked I looked from him, back up to Hotaru, who could only smile as we continued to walk to the next city, and thus the next temple.

Tama Market, is a Market Town as you can guess from the name. You can visit one of the stands to pick up something for your character or another character at that place. You’re free to have the group arrive at the market, but let the people who have the Earth and Thunder Spirits find the temple.

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]Elizabeth Venci

She had examined the architecture of the building as if it was all the world to her. She took in the sights, the texture, the curves… even the taste of the air that made up the entire temple. It was as if it were a book that opened up to her- explaining perhaps where the mirror image and time could have come from. Her daring eyes darted backwards however when she heard noises. Noises from deep within the temple, but they soon subsided. Everyone was seemingly gathering back into the main hall when suddenly the door had been blasted open by yet another digimon. More digimon followed… and fights commenced.
    Of course, Elizabeth was in the back parts… she wasn’t at the brunt of the battle. Not that she couldn’t fight or that she wouldn’t… it was just that call, those voices.

Leaping from her little side of the temple, she calmly walked towards one of the devil digimon. She held her digivice and remembered what she faintly recalled about materializing weapons, and soon two double-sided daggers emerged in both of her hands. Tucking the digivice away, she twirled the blades within her hands- as if the knowledge had been within her all along, like some forgotten book. Yet when she approached the devil digimon… it turned to her but it did not strike. Instead, it’s glowing eyes seemed to regard her… beckon to her. Her head tilted to the side and the digimon took a step towards her. So many battles were swimming about… large yells, cries of digimon- it was instinctive that Elizabeth take a defensive stance with one of her daggers as the digimon came towards her. It paused and again… the voice entered her head. A sweet, dismal song… softly playing through her head like a whale’s song of mourning. Yet… it was mourning, it was talking to her… telling her that she was the one. She was supposed to come… to leave… to-
    “Watch out!” Suddenly a person charged in front of her and slashed their weapon about, fighting off the dark digimon. Elizabeth stood there, unmoving… her violet-twinged gaze seemingly expressionless as she watched the digimon seemingly die right before her eyes. The melody… slowly fading from her head.

When the battle had ended, it occurred to Elizabeth that no one else heard what she heard. No one heard the song, the voices, the calls… the whispers. So, because of this… Elizabeth deemed it best not to talk about it. Only Flamedramon would know, and he had seemed to either disregard it or seemed to attempt to block it from his mind.

So everyone left- it was all very hazy to Elizabeth for her mind was wandering in other places far from where they currently were. It was almost as if their walk had been a daydream- one of those that you woke up with jolts, but eventually your headed nodded and you fell back asleep again. Elizabeth reawoke from her day dream however, when they came to a bustling marketplace. It was there that everyone decided to break off into groups… do as they please. But of course, Elizabeth didn’t waste time to watch them disperse. Instead she swiftly looked down a street, shrugged and walked down it before most of them had the time to even fathom the idea of breaking off into groups.

Walking down the marketplace was extremely curious to Elizabeth. There were so many familiar yet unfamiliar things at the same time. Each digimon had their own stand… selling their own ideas of precious things. Elizabeth then realize she had no money- nothing to really barter with. Of course, she was hungry too. So, doing what she did best… she managed to remember that she had a quarter in her pocket earlier in the day- well, back in the “real world”. Reaching into her pocket now- she found the pocket didn’t exist. Of course her clothes had changed… she looked more like a gothic priest or dark paladin now than anything. Sighing, she decided cunning was the way to go. So instead she went about various food stalls, stating that she refused to buy anything until she had tried it to taste its worth. Then, once she ate it… she walked onwards, leaving the seller either confused or dismayed that their food didn’t match up to ‘buying’ quality.
    [Please Send Tell]