Thread: welcome back

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default welcome back

oh my.
    firstly
    my name is nadia, i am 18, i live in toronto, ontario canada

when i was like...12, 13, 14... i used to come on the old pokemasters all the time under the username 'aticuno' (yes not articuno) and then something happened to the forum and everything went to hell (i remeber the whiteboard room too!)

i just wanted to say that, holy crap, if this is the ressurected forum i used to spend hours in i am more then estatic, woah nostalgia.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: welcome back

Hello whoever you are, welcome to the back to the forums.
    Random Mark Twain Saying

"Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. Ah, but I repeat myself."

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

That'd be about the time that TPM's forums were established. And yes, a lot of crazy things have happened since then.

Anyway, welcome back to TPM, Nadia! Stay awhile! (And check out Fanfic!) [/shameless advertising]
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[b][size=3] Hey welcome back to TPM. Do enjoy time here and perhaps you can visit the forum of your general interest. [size=1] Hey and btw, if you are really into animes, you can proceed to Other Anime and Manga. [/another shameless advertising]

I joined this site on February 2001, and I was known as Big J, then I changed my name to Konnix and now I'm known as Eyedolize. I recognize some fo the people that post here, and some of the ones that I knew don't seem to post here anymore. Well it's nice to have one of the TPM members back on the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay once again