~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

OMGWTFBBQ Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: *~ Twilight Town ~*

*ignore's GoD's request for humor and raises hand*

I'd be interested in this RPG, MC.

I'd be the...

Um.........uh.......

I'm not sure. In school I was known as the smart, weird one.

I also kinda think like Shan does in YoAMa, if that helps.

Probably not.
    Hi. My self-induced hiatus of insanity may be over (Details at eleven).

Shameless Comic Plug: "Earthsong." Purple people and gargoyle dragons and samurai girls (oh my).

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Okay...GoD is NOT in a very good mood, as he has friggin pink eye, so he woke up 4 times last night, only getting 4 hours of sleep...SO GoD NEEDS HUMOR!
    vampkiller56: Never fall asleep at a party...
    vampkiller56: I did once...
    vampkiller56: Woke up with markings all over my body...
    vampkiller56: And in womens clothes.
    Becki Hudd: XDDD
    Thank you SmearGal

Beginning Trainer

Uh....

A man walks into a bar and says "Ouch."

Shameless Comic Plug: "Earthsong." Purple people and gargoyle dragons and samurai girls (oh my).

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Heres a joke.

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker were captured by cannibals. The chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is that now we've caught you and we're going to kill you. We will put you in a pot, cook you, eat you and then we're going to use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you can choose how to die."

The Frenchman says, "I take ze sword." The chief gives him a sword, the Frenchman says, "Vive la France!" and runs himself through.

The Englishman says, "a pistol for me please." The chief gives him a pistol, the Englishman points it at his head and says, "God save the queen!" and blows his brains out.

The New Yorker says, "Gimme a fork!" The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork. The New Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing himself all over--the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. There is blood gushing out all over, it's horrible. The chief is appalled and asks, "My God, what are you doing?"

And the New Yorker responds, "So much for your canoe you stupid cannibal!
    Thank you SmearGal

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

lolz thats awesome.
    But since we re all saying signs....Im an Aries I dont know what the moon sign is, since I dont know how to figure that out, and M2D2 says I was born on the cusp of Aries/Taurus, again I dont really know what that means lol
    I dont really believe in horoscopes but I think theyre fun to look at so can anyone tell me what that means and how to figure out the moon sign?

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I have a leopard gecko named Geico.

Geckos OWN everything else
    Thank you SmearGal

Beginning Trainer

...I like iguanas....

Three out of four people make up 75% of the population.

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I'm a Pisces.

Thaat's about all I know.

Astrology is fascinating.

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Check my siggy for the reason why i dont fall asleep at partys anymore.
    Thank you SmearGal

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I wanna be the crazy girl who sits by herself reading and listening to music and occasionally talking to her imaginary French vampire named Stephan! o:

*is a Taurus* >.>
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    Hey Asi... and everyone who thinks it is fun to look at random stuff when you're bored:

http://horoscopeshop.co.uk/jeffprinceastrology/

Just enter quick info and they give you a pretty cool little chart and what-not. Don't worry about them wanting your email... you can put in a fake one and still have a gander at it. ^_^
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I dont wanna know my horoscope and stuff like that...And reasons why I dont go to partys and fall asleep.
    *Points to siggy.*
    Thank you SmearGal

Elite Trainer

Thanks Kalah ^v^ *clicks*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I once went to a party where I thought the drinks were spiked, so I thought i was drunk. I was staggering around, singing "I'm a Little Teapot." That is until someone told me that the drinks were NOT spiked...

"(Censored)!" Was the first thing out of my mouth.
    Thank you SmearGal

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=silver]Oo, I'm a Pisces, with my Sun in Pisces and my Moon in Tauros. Hooray for escapist tendencies, vagueness, sensitivity to life, unflappable nature, and an absorbant mind! ^___^

*high fives the SOAD fans* Hooray! *also high fives fellow lifeguard* Huzzah! I [i]hate[i] parents... they're all arrogant fe**ers ><

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm a Pisces too, though I have no idea where my moon is.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Hurray for Gemini's cause they rock.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

o.o Whoa, all of the stuff I got for that horoscope thingy was right. And it compared me to Gandhi and Hitler and Mussolini. XD Yay, I'm going to rule you all some day! ^^

Elite Trainer

Wow it was freakishly accurate :O Im going to post mine when I figure out how lol

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Mine wasnt accurate at all...;_; I'm unnatural...maybe thats why nature rejects me...
    Thank you SmearGal

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mine was innacurate due to the fact that I am the Devourer of Worlds
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Elite Trainer

Ok heres mine, leaving out all of the degrees of planetary whatevers lol

Mini Soul Scope for Brandy,
    Mapping out your future potential; it is now up to you what you make of this potential. You should always rely upon your own judgement and make choices for yourself based your own free will and natural tendencies - which are what your Soul Scope helps make you aware of.
    Please bear in mind that your mini Soul Scope is as accurate and informative, but we do not guarantee that every word will apply at this moment in time, or in the past or future.
    This mini-version contains extracts taken from the twelve chapters of the full length report:
    You were born with…
    _ in 4
    Cancer Rising
    You have a caring and receptive aura, and look for or act naturally as a mother figure. In fact, mother complexes are common with this Ascendant; it is important to establish whether or not such strong ties with your mother - and with your family in general - are entirely healthy.
    If you are male, you often play down this caring and intensely personal sense by developing a shell by hiding behind political rationale and conventional social behaviour (and females can also be prone to this ploy),or by building a tough macho body. Because yours is a very personal and soft approach, it therefore feels easy to approach you. But this can be quite deceptive because there is that shell protecting the source of your vulnerable softness.
    So you like being close - but not too close. Cancer Rising has been described as the "Emotional Waste Paper Basket", for you can be "dumped upon" as a result of appearing too available emotionally. This may resemble a feeling of security through being needed, but some discrimination and increased sense of self-worth are eventually called for. Be that as it may, you do find your identity through responding to the needs of others as well as your own.
    Crab-like, you approach matters and people in a sideways, indirect fashion. This can be very consoling to someone who needs to be dealt with in such a softly-softly fashion. But you tend to attract relationships where emotionally sticky issues need confronting in a more direct, objective, matter-of-fact way.
    The Moon is your Ruling Planet, which governs the link between your exterior being and your interior being. So study Chapter Three - Your Moon Profile, with this in mind.
    Soul Scope for Brandy
    - 4 - http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/
    a in 1
    Sun in Aries
    Your essential purpose in life is simply to do something that makes you feel an independent and effective individual. You could be doing this in some form of leadership or selling, or by forcing others to look at themselves in a new way. You could accomplish this either consciously, by carrying out a deliberate act in the name of some cause, or unconsciously, by making it hard for others to relate to you as you are.
    You should be consciously aware of your pioneering streak, for in this way not only do you enjoy life more, but you avoid feeling pushed around by others. And with you it's more or less a case of push or be pushed.
    This can be objectionable at times - and indeed your childlike impetuosity can repel others' co- operation - but you must have the freedom to act. Don't just think about it and get pent-up in the process. At all costs you need to avoid negative emotions like resentment, regret or self-pity, for they would deny you what is essential to your Arian nature:- Straightforwardness in responding to a challenge with action.
    You should not be afraid to be forceful in this. If you are afraid, then look for negative examples of force in your personal history what initially compromised your right to assert yourself. This right is like the outpouring of life itself, and nothing should be allowed to get in the way of its innocence and freshness, for this is what enables your Sign, like no other, to set the ball rolling.
    s in 9
    Moon in Sagittarius
    Your reigning need is to believe in something, and to have the freedom to discover what that is. This need for freedom can be so pronounced in you that you instinctively reject anything that smacks of limiting or restraining you, be it physically, emotionally or spiritually.
    Paradoxically though, you can be rather gullible, because unconsciously you are still looking for some kind of philosophy or adventure. Alternatively, you may just as well be atheistic or amoral for that can appear to be a system of belief with absolutely no laws to keep to.
    Behind all this, you probably had an upbringing that indoctrinated you in either a dogmatic or free-and-easy way, and so now you fancy the open road, so to speak. Deep within you there lies that gypsy soul, that wanderer, who trusts life purely for the adventure that it is.
    However, if your own life's not to disappear into the boundless, some definite philosophy or set of laws to guide you is what you need. This, combined with your natural sense of humour and of life's "story", can make you into a warm and optimistic teacher, the raconteur, or just someone who is wise as a result of being cheerful and understanding.
    Soul Scope for Brandy
    - 5 - http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/
    d in 2
    Mercury in Taurus
    Yours is a mind that likes to chew things over, and so you acquire depth of knowledge as a result of thoroughly enjoying the process of learning - rather as you would a good meal; and you also have a taste for the traditional rather than the newfangled. Once something has been learned and assimilated, you will probably never forget it. However, should any idea come along that challenges an established concept, you are very reluctant to accept such an idea. All this confers upon you a practical bent. Arts and crafts or construction skills come naturally to you. Or else your practical sense is expressed in handling money or property, or product managing. You are a steady worker and give value for money. Dependable and reassuring as your conservative way of thinking is, if it is carried to the extremes of resisting a change in attitude, then others might have to resort to more dramatic or emotional methods to make you bend a little.
    f in 1
    Venus in Aries
    You love as a child loves, seeing human relationships as being natural and uncomplicated - at least, at first. You are generous, guileless and direct - and expect others to be the same. You are crestfallen when you find that they are not, but not as a rule heart-broken. You get back up again as quickly as you fell in love in the first place. This impetuosity of yours certainly possesses a quality that is immediately attractive to others.
    It also makes you very impatient to give, gain or receive love. So much so that you are inclined to mistake lust for love, and it takes a while before you are able to spot the difference. There is something impish and naughty about you that can cause others to do childlike things they wouldn't do normally. This has its good and bad sides in that you are able to introduce a refreshingly primitive glee into your social or romantic spheres. But you can lead others on and then be gone. Such a "love them and leave them" style can cut both ways, you will find.
    g in 8
    Mars in Scorpio
    Potentially, you should be able to assert yourself with ease and vigour. This is because there is a powerful sense of survival and sexuality about you. You are therefore quite compulsive about whatever attracts or repels you. It is important that you are aware of your pronounced power potential, because it never elicits a bland response from others, even if you are trying to hide it, or hide from it.
    This underlying sting of yours was just as, if not more, apparent when you were a child - so it is likely that both deep enemies and friends will have been made quite early on in life. The psychological effect here is important to consider for it will colour all your later relationships, especially of the intimate kind. Such raw energies that you possess can be anything from healing to almost murderous. You make for being a formidable lover - or enemy.
    Soul Scope for Brandy
    - 6 - http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/
    h in 0
    Jupiter in Capricorn
    Your faith in life is built upon some sort of tradition. This could be a certain type of education, a religious, communal or professional tradition, material wealth, or something quite unusual but long-standing all the same. But this background, as much as it provides the backbone of society, is something that can keep you chained to its limitations as well as reassured by its traditions.
    So, as much as your traditional set of beliefs and values can serve you well in the day-to-day sense, when change, even in the form of opportunity, comes your way, what normally holds you in good stead holds you back. So if you find yourself stumped for knowing what course to take, then take a leap into the unknown - backed by your common sense and a belief in Nature's Laws. You will then find that your faith in life is not only restored but regenerated.
    j in 8
    Saturn in Scorpio
    You are learning to handle and express effectively any kind of power, be it sexual, political, personal, material or whatever. There is an intensity about the way you pursue your aims and objects of desire, and you are hard to stop once you have decided upon a particular course of action.
    Equally, and maybe because of this, you can agonize over what course of action to take; but this is understandable considering the damage that could be wrought if your energies were misdirected. Negatively, you can display a ruthlessly controlling and scheming nature. You may, on the other hand, be a victim rather than a perpetrator of such, but it still points to the necessity of looking at how you are, or are not, expressing your power and desires.
    k in 9
    Uranus in Sagittarius
    You belong to a generation (born during the first five years of the twentieth century or the early to late 1980's) whose intention was to reform religious, legal, cultural and educational attitudes. As an individual you could either be on the receiving end, in that you fall foul of and rebel against these aspects of life as you encounter them, or (and possibly as a consequence of this) you seek to force changes in one or more of these areas. Whether you are conscious of it or not, a recognition of universal laws and the freedom to believe in what you wish is what fires your own convictions.
    Soul Scope for Brandy
    - 7 - http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/
    l in 0
    Neptune in Capricorn
    You belong to the Neptunian generation born between 1984 and 1998. You therefore came into being during a time when humanity officially began to realise how subtle but very powerful forces affect our Earthly environment - and how we could all be doomed if we did not begin to pull together as a species. This time sees the beginning of world government and the ascertaining of what spirituality and sensitivity mean in the most practical sense.
    ; in 8
    Pluto in Scorpio
    You are a member of the Plutonian generation (1983 - 1995) which witnesses the inevitable consequence of mankind's mishandling of power and resources. During this period crises threaten our very existence, and it is only through a true and deep understanding of what power and transformation actually mean that we avert disaster and deliver ourselves into a new era.
    + in =
    Pisces at the Midheaven
    Pisces is open to many interpretations and can come in many disguises. Because of this your professional life is hard to identify unless you have already focussed upon one of the more typical careers of this Sign - music, dance, healing, chemistry, cosmetics, visual art or anything that is mystical or glamorous, or has to do with the sea.
    You can lose your career-path through being undone and side tracked by drugs or alcohol or 'wool gathering' generally. On the other hand your public position may be involved in dealing with or in these issues.
    Generally speaking, Pisces here poses careers that have to do with enlightening (art and entertainment) or relieving (medicine and healing). Also, something which involves compassion and reaches out to the suffering masses: the caring professions. The House and Aspects of Neptune in your Chart (see Chapter 11) will give further and possibly more precise clues as to the nature of your career and public position. For example, Neptune in the Fourth House could mean working from home, or in a home, i.e. institution. Hard Aspects to Neptune would indicate difficulties and confusion in finding or keeping a position; too many Soft Aspects could mean laziness and a lack of objectives. A balance of Hard and Soft Aspects is most favourable with slippery Neptune.
    Soul Scope for Brandy
    - 8 - http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/
    Soul Scope for Brandy
    Be self-aware, in command, and make the most of your potential with this easy to read interpretation of your Birth Chart. Your main qualities are clearly defined and analysed. You will be able to see how the various parts of your psyche - the good, the difficult and the uncertain - influence and relate to one another to create the unique human being that is you.
    A full length Soul Scope contains twelve chapters about you and your life:
    · Appearance and Personality · Your Will and Purpose - including the ‘Sabian Symbol’ for your Sun · Your Needs and Emotional Responses - including the ‘Sabian Symbol’ for your Moon · Career and Status ·
    Soul Scope for Brandy

The real Shonta Moderator

Leo ownz. 'Nuff said.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    Woot!! Weasel, your sun & moon signs are the same as mine! Woooot!!

BTW: Divinity is growing... Chapter 5 is up! I actually put in some romance!!!11111oneone...
    [Please Send Tell]

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I have a horrible taster in my mouth from a dissolving sleeping pill...Its horrible >__<
    Thank you SmearGal

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I have no idea how to read this thing.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Beginning Trainer

I can read it. I have no idea how to interpret it. The charts, at least.

And it doesn't sound very much like me. It suggests I'm organized. The fools who created this know me not.

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    It tells me that I should get organized...
    *shuffles feet*
    ... I trrryyy...

Oh, and I just want to appologize for not posting in a while. I'm sick and I can't shake what I have and lately I've been focusing a bit on my fan fic... which is based off of an RPG I did with Doomy and McNinja on a seperate board that we just made ourselves. I came up with the whole idea myself though of course... *poses* In any case, I strongly encourage feedback about it so if anyone wants to PM me and help me... that'd be great.... but that is where I am if you're wondering. I'll try to make some posts tomorrow tho... *trudges off to inspect chapter 6*
    [Please Send Tell]

Beginning Trainer

I really do need to read your fic. It looks interesting.

I'm just lazy like that, I guess. I'm not even sick. I have no excuse.

Finally... AAB has been dying without you!!! XD

Also, I'll take some time to read your fic eventually... Vacation this weekend... Then Monday Wednesday Friday Football *bleh*

Anyways, I'm on vacation, don't have enough time to go on TPM. Ill check this board tommorow morning...

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mini Soul Scope for Laura,
    Mapping out your future potential; it is now up to you what you make of this potential. Youshould always rely upon your own judgement and make choices for yourself based your own freewill and natural tendencies - which are what your Soul Scope helps make you aware of.

Please bear in mind that your mini Soul Scope is as accurate and informative, but we do notguarantee that every word will apply at this moment in time, or in the past or future.

This mini-version contains extracts taken from the twelve chapters of the full length report:

You were born with…

_in 2

Taurus Rising

Your physical looks fall into one of two distinctive types. The more obvious one is the earthy,thick-necked, curly-haired kind who exudes a strongly physical aura - often attractive to theopposite sex. If you are the other type, you are more fine-featured, but maybe slightly fleshy inparts, full-lipped for instance. This type is also usually sexually attractive. You find your identitythrough seeking for yourself a sense of substance. This is usually material inasmuch as you liketo own things in the form of property, investments, credit, etc. But it could also mean somethingpurely biological, such as a having a baby - and this is particularly significant if you are a femalewho has not found any other meaning to her life.

On the purely earthy level of expression, you are at home with yourself while gardening orinvolved with Nature. You are also quite sensuous, being fond of food, drink, sex and creaturecomforts. Being ruled by material considerations at the expense of the more intangible orspiritual dimensions of life is an inclination you have that can lead to a sort of thick-headedconfusion. If this happens, you'd then need to remind yourself that there is a hidden orpsychological side to life that is equally important. What happens is that you tend to attractpartners or relationships that force you to see things from this more psychological perspective,for you are not able to stabilize your intense emotions in any other way.

Stability is very important to you, so you do not entertain too broad a scope of possibilities as arule, because you realise that this would complicate matters. You like to keep things at amanageable level. This can mean that you limit yourself unnecessarily, but limited as your fieldof endeavour may be, you are thorough and efficient and dependable within that field.

Venus is your Ruling Planet, which governs the link between your exterior being and your interiorbeing. So study Chapter Six - Your Venus Profile, with this in mind.

http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/ - 4

Soul Scope for Laura

ain 6

Sun in Virgo

Your essential purpose in life is to improve the expression or state of whatever it is that youregard as important. To enable you to accomplish this you are analytical, and are well able tospot the best and the worst in any given person, thing or situation. The danger here is that youcan be over-critical and become anxious about things not being right or going wrong.

This can apply especially to the functioning of your own body and mind, although such an attitudecould also mean that you are particularly good at caring for health generally. However, you needto cultivate tolerance and acceptance of things as they are. As a consequence of all this, on theone hand, you will attract or be attracted to circumstances and relationships which require youraccuracy and eye for detail, and that employ your sensitive and helpful disposition. Yet on theother hand, they could try your fastidiousness to the point of isolating you.

sin 7

Moon in Libra

Your reigning need is to have a partner, to have people around you, to have a definite socialposition. In order to satisfy this need you have an instinct for what pleases, and possess oracquire talents for things like cooking, decor, fashion, entertaining or anything that introduces asense of harmony or togetherness to a situation. Perversely, not trusting this social sense canmake you rather antisocial.

Your weakness is that you become so dependent upon life being nice and pleasant that you find ithard to confront the darker or less attractive parts of your personality. And because you do havegrace and charm it is only too easy to maintain a superficial sense of things being all right. It isquite likely that this need to please has its roots in your having felt that you had to please yourmother, father or whoever brought you up.

The irony is that your over-riding need for a partner ensures that sooner or later you do have toface what it is about yourself that is not at all easy to relate to - either because you have lost apartner or cannot find or keep one. An important advance is made when you have a partner withwhom you can rationally discuss your mutual shortcomings without feeling rejected orunattractive - which is basically what you're so sensitive about.

Having confronted this issue, you then discover that your talent for making others, and thereforeyourself, feel good is increased a hundredfold because feeling at ease with your own dark spotsenables others to feel at ease with theirs. Ease indeed.

http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/ - 5

Soul Scope for Laura

din 7

Mercury in Libra

The way that you think is based largely on how you feel in relating to others. Consequently, youare inclined to agree at the expense of failing to contact how you yourself actually feel about agiven issue - until later when you're then having to "agree" with someone else. All this results inthe person to whom you relate most intimately becoming frustrated through not knowing whichside of the fence you're on. What they don't see is that you are striving to keep the peaceamongst a wide variety of people and opinions. However, the point that any close associate istrying to make is that you have to have a yardstick of your own, otherwise no-one will get yourmeasure, and consequently they will find you hard to take seriously. And this would be a shame,considering that your decision - when finally made - is the one most likely to be the fairest.

fin 7

Venus in Libra

You are a social or artistic touchstone. You therefore have a natural sense of beauty andharmony, which you express in a social or artistic way. The inherent weakness of your aestheticawareness is that you are very easily attracted to good-looking surface appearances - especiallyin a sexual, glamorous or romantic context. This is a bittersweet situation for you because yourundeniable charm or artistry has no trouble attracting popularity, pleasure and even wealth, butyou can become a slave to your vanity and appetites. Nonetheless, you are still a social orcreative asset - and you certainly know what pleases.

gin 6

Mars in Virgo

You assert yourself best when you have learned and use some sort of technique. Then whateveryou do, you do with thoroughness and precision. You are very exacting of others in their work -and sexually too - and you like to keep the score. You know how to hit the right spot, but make afuss if your opposite number doesn't.

In effect, you have given yourself quite a tall order of satisfying your desires and your need forpurity at the same time. This can mean that you put yourself out of the running altogether for atime - or work yourself into the ground trying to achieve perfection. If you allow yourself tobecome neurotic about this, your health could suffer. So relax and stop driving yourself to do theimpossible when your best will more than suffice.

http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/ - 6

Soul Scope for Laura

hin 4

Jupiter in Cancer

Your faith resides in a feeling that life is basically secure and familiar. So you aspire to or expectthe highest standards of sympathy and hospitality yourself. So much so in fact, that you areliable to retreat out of sight if you feel at any time that these qualities are not forthcoming.

Your feeling nature is broad and deep; you try to accommodate everyone. However, if you findthis difficult or taken for granted, you then go to the other extreme of being wrapped up inyourself. To maintain your faith in the milk of human kindness, let others know what your limitsare, and bear in mind that being philanthropic can at times require you to allow someone tostand on their own two feet.

jin 0

Saturn in Capricorn

You are simply learning to know your place - and this can be interpreted in two ways. Negativelyexpressed, "knowing your place" can mean anything but that. In other words, you can be inclinedto succumb to whatever society expects from your class, race, creed, material standing, etc.There could also be the compensatory reaction to this where you avoid and resist what thesethings demand of you or brand you as - but without actually doing your own thing either.

Alternatively, you realise that your place in the world is what you establish through your ownefforts, and then your strong streak of self-determination comes into being, along with yourinherent sense of discipline and organisation. Through utilising what business and society have tooffer, rather than getting bogged down in it, you can become the archetypal self-made person.

kin 0

Uranus in Capricorn

You belong to a generation (born between 1905 and 1912, or during the late 1980's to mid1990's) whose intention was or is to reform business and governmental practices. There is aninherent danger of an apparently double standard with your generation because the loosening ofauthority's grip on the status quo can undermine one's own position (witness Mikhail Gorbachev'sdemise during the latter period). In other words, you are caught with having to create a balancebetween conserving old and trusted standards, and introducing new and potentially disruptiveones.

lin 0

Neptune in Capricorn

You belong to the Neptunian generation born between 1984 and 1998. You therefore came intobeing during a time when humanity officially began to realise how subtle but very powerful forcesaffect our Earthly environment - and how we could all be doomed if we did not begin to pulltogether as a species. This time sees the beginning of world government and the ascertaining ofwhat spirituality and sensitivity mean in the most practical sense.

http://www.jpastrology.co.uk/ - 7

Soul Scope for Laura

;in 8

Pluto in Scorpio

You are a member of the Plutonian generation (1983 - 1995) which witnesses the inevitableconsequence of mankind's mishandling of power and resources. During this period crises threatenour very existence, and it is only through a true and deep understanding of what power andtransformation actually mean that we avert disaster and deliver ourselves into a new era.

+in 0
    Capricorn at the Midheaven

Your place in the world has very much to do with the conditions and tradition in which you werebrought up. There is an unconscious tendency to accept or go for your prescribed lot - be itprince or pauper, tycoon or secretary. Careers that involve the building or maintenance of anykind structure can be suitable for you, whether it is an actual building, a corporation, orgovernment - or dentistry.

...and that's me astrologically. Amazing how it seems a lot like me for the first part...then it makes me seem like a total bitch.

...I'm not dead yet!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

LOL...mine basically said I'm a pushover...which is utter shit because I dont let anyone push me into doing something i dont want to do...Except for my mom...She's says do 2 flips while taking her soda to her, and I do it. Because she'll take away my computer priviledges O_o
    Thank you SmearGal

Beginning Trainer

Yes, obey thy mother and father...

Though the reasons might be a bit different from when that was first published...

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Yeah...way different reasons.
    Thank you SmearGal

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I don't like to obey my parents if I can get away with it. I don't think it's good to fuel their superiority complex by bowing to their every whim if they can't even give me a good reason for doing something. "I'm your parent" is NEVER a good reason. >_< [/rant]

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I hope I die before I get old ~ The Who, My Generation

Parents are constraints, just the law incarnate living in your own house. But like the old saying goes - The only way to Nirvana is to: kill your parents, kill your teacher, kill your god.

Know Yourself.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Elite Trainer

You are a lot deeper on religion and philosophy than any of us, fireguardian...

Although it sort of reminds me of the technical "first song" for System of a Down being mainstream. That is, Suite-Pee, the first track on the self-titled album. Like much of the tracks on the self-titled album, the lyrics are rather dynamic. I've yet to fully interpret the complete meaning of the song, but I know it has something to do with religion.

"I wanna FUCK my way to the Garden; 'cause everyone needs a mother-FUCKER!"

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    *points to new topic in the lounge*

I encourage all of you guys to participate. Everyone here has talents that have grown and flourished and it would be awesome to see you guys put your talents to the test. ^_^ I hope to see everyone sign up!
    [Please Send Tell]

Elite Trainer

*raises hand*

Um, I wasn't sure where I should ask this, but what's the minimum "age" the RPG has to be in order to write something about it? I had thoughts about my more recent one, but seeing how it's new is making me want to ask first.

And, er, since I'm not sure if you have checked it yet...*places sugar and cookies near Kalah's PM Inbox*

...I'm not dead yet!