Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Twilight Town ~*

Default Re: *~ Twilight Town ~*

Addicting isnt the word. Ive caught myself trying to learn them though since i dont speak Japanese im kinda just makin random noises then shouting in appropriate areas lol.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Arnen View Post
    Mutant Slumber huh? I'll take a look at this after I finish posting this :'D

I have a few ideas I'm sitting on, too, by the wayness - one's a Zelda RPG.. >> *hides from certain people likely to mob her upon reading this* The other is an original idea based on a novel-type-thing I'm working on getting ready to start working on writing =D

In completely unrelated news, DAMN the music from Naruto is addicting.
    *Raises eyebrow* Zelda RPG? I may need to join that if you decide to make it.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Charizard View Post
    Addicting isnt the word. Ive caught myself trying to learn them though since i dont speak Japanese im kinda just makin random noises then shouting in appropriate areas lol.
    Heh, I've memorized a lot of them, but some are so fast that I basically end up just singing gibberish interspersed with a few words I have memorized. xP

@KK: Yeah, I'm leaning more towards my original one, though, cuz then I'll just use one of the characters from the story instead of having to go and come up with a new one. Cuz that's how I roll - lazily. :3
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Arnen View Post
    Heh, I've memorized a lot of them, but some are so fast that I basically end up just singing gibberish interspersed with a few words I have memorized. xP

@KK: Yeah, I'm leaning more towards my original one, though, cuz then I'll just use one of the characters from the story instead of having to go and come up with a new one. Cuz that's how I roll - lazily. :3
    So does that mean that you DO gather moss?

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well, no, I wouldn't say I gather moss. I don't go outside nearly enough for that. =3

Laserlight Technomage Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I personally love the Bleach openings, and one of those is even in English!

Proud Member of the Ushi X Raizen Fanclub

My ASB Team
    *_The Medical Assassin of the A.R.C._*

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Engrish, rather than English, I believe.

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job

Thats discrimination *tut tut*

Anyway im just kirrin time till Karah posts in her Naruto Rpg.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

@Arnen :: I did end up trying a mostly-ignored survey in the Request Line thread to see what everybody wanted for game-based RPG's since Zelda hasn't been heard of since...BEFORE Twilight Princess experienced the double date extension, I think?

Which leaves me to figure out EarthBound. Or Metal Gear Solid. Or a mesh-together of a lot of things that isn't like SSB. And if I do it, best be before the semester starts on the 22nd.

And on a more relative note - dang. I haven't watched Naruto too much lately, and don't know why. But man does Lucky Star make me happy.

And American-made comedy. Metalocalypse is proof that God still wants us to be happy, and Lil' Bush is a wonderful sin. Not sure of those who have seen it think, but who CAN'T laugh at a younger version of Dick Cheney hiring an immigrant to clean his house which bears an odd resemblance to the Death Star?

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    and Lil' Bush is a wonderful sin. Not sure of those who have seen it think, but who CAN'T laugh at a younger version of Dick Cheney hiring an immigrant to clean his house which bears an odd resemblance to the Death Star?
    See you lost me at this part, becuase the show seems to be utter crap, one of the characters on it is not even in politics any more, and the rest of the cast is going to be out of office in just over a year. Now I don't wanna make Twilight Town Political, but it really seems like Comedy Central just decided to take all the "Hate Bush" ideas they could come up with and make a Cartoon that they hoped would pander to the Anti Bush crowd.

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Karrde View Post
    See you lost me at this part, becuase the show seems to be utter crap, one of the characters on it is not even in politics any more, and the rest of the cast is going to be out of office in just over a year. Now I don't wanna make Twilight Town Political, but it really seems like Comedy Central just decided to take all the "Hate Bush" ideas they could come up with and make a Cartoon that they hoped would pander to the Anti Bush crowd.
    You're right about that part, Ryan, but there are people I know that support Bush no matter what as you do that actually like it. A lot of the time it seems like virtually everything on that channel is now appealing to that crowd because that's the way the writers are.

I guess in a lot of cases, comedy is a matter of taste. Lil' Bush may be my thing because I like satire, but it seems like "The Half Hour News Hour" is worse about politics than the former - and even I hate it.

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yeah but The Half Hour News Hour is a responce to Politically Left leaning News Shows like The Daily Show. There is no real comparison, I mean if Fox News decided to run a show called "Little Clinton" and had him go around screwing school girls and helping Osama Bin Laden escape from detention then I could see a comparison. Both shows would be assinine, and both shows would be about Presidents that have become a non story as the next election rolls around.

Elite Trainer

I know there's no comparison; I was just saying that watching some shows are a matter of taste more than political views, though both do play a role. Sorry if I didn't get that clear at first.

Now that that's settled, I guess we can cut that out of the picture and move on to the original scene and discuss the whole anime picture again.

Now as I've said before, I like Lucky Star, as well as Full Moon. But I'm not sure how many people here have read the manga for Angel Sanctuary (the anime only covered the first chapters or so, unfortunately) or have seen Rozen Maiden, or even Utawarerumono for that matter. But that's a mere scratch on the surface.

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

You should really try Kaleido Star, I watched it after Full Moon and found it amazing.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The reason they make fun of Bush is because he is ridiculously easy to make fun of. Plain and simple.

Especially when he makes up words!! XD
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

What? Granicular is a word.. ^^
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

My best friend is very much into Angel Sanctuary. Actually, we collaberated on a fanfic based on it for a while (which was basically just us running around doing random stuff, with her cousin clinging to Katan, and everyone beating the snot out of Rosiel for being a whiny obnoxious twit who looks like a woman).

Good times. :3

Elite Trainer

Also his way with nicknames.

"Hey there, Fishy. See, I call ya Fishy, 'cuz yer a fish."

...I'm not dead yet!

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

But I liiiiiike Engrish. :< And the Beat Crusaders do Engrish so well I mistake it for English on occasion. Tisn't discrimination, just differentiation. I WAS MADE TO HIT IN AMERICA!

I like certain bits of Lucky Star. Specifically, the bits with the Anime Tencho guy in them.

Rozen Maiden - not watched because dolls scare me; Utawarerumono - not watched, but roughly know the characters and story outline since SOME people chat about animes that I haven't watched despite knowing that I haven't watched them. >_> I'm currently on a diet of Gurren Lagann and Zombie Loan (by the same people who did Rozen Maiden).

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

*mobs up on Arnen* <3

:'D "They misunderestimated me" and "Fish are people, too" are my favourite quotes..

As for Engrish.. uhm.. Yeah. I don't watch as much anime as I used to, so.. these animes are liek, "Whuut?"
    I've watched a few Bleach's, they were pretty cool.. but they come on at such an hour, I'm too exhausted to stay up. XD

But uhm, I have some really random-arse song called "American Lesson", and it's a bunch of Japanese guys making fun of Americans learning Japanese, like, pronouncing each syllable and stuff.. It's hilarious. "de-su-ka"
    Lawl.

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Aaah! Iknewthiswouldhappen! D: Lawl.

I have a new favorite Bushism. Last night on the daily show he said something along the lines of, "Building bridges is important. In order to make it a priority, we need to prioritize. We need to use the monies in the transportation fund. We need prioritization." Heheh.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well, damn... Can't post in one RPG since my partner's yet to post her character, and can't post in the other one because I have no idea what to do for a post... :/

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    Metalocalypse is proof that God still wants us to be happy
    Amen. Toki is a sexy fiend... *drools*

Last Halloween, five of my guy friends dressed up as Dethklok. It was fucking HILARIOUS. I wish I had the pictures... Two of them didn't even have to dress up, really, which was great.

Yeah, I'm just, like... bored. I don't have anyone to harass on MSN, so I'm messing around with the Sorting Hat on Facebook... Mastering my third spell. w00t

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Goodbye...

It took me a long time to reach this decision. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but I have no other options at this point...

Guys, it is with a heavy, heavy heart that I must say goodbye to this forum: These games have caused me and, as a result, several of my friends, much discomfort over the past few months, and I simply will not allow it anymore. Don't think it's because of any of you, though - whatever things you've said, or choices you've made, they aren't to blame... It's my own immature thoughts and reactions to them that have led to this; they are solely responsible. So, before I or anyone else am forced to endure any more of my behavior, I am announcing my retirement from RPG.

I'm so sorry... Not just for leaving, but for all of the times I've yelled or snapped at you... I didn't mean to hurt any of you: This is where I met so many of my most cherished friends on this site - some of my closest friends, on pretty much every level. I'll stay in contact with you on MSN, of course, but leaving this place...

I dunno what to say - I'm leaving here for my own good and the good of my friends, but it still hurts to say goodbye... I've had bad times here, but I've had so many good ones, as well... I won't forget those.

It is my sincere hope that sometime in the future, I'll straighten up enough, and be able to come back here... That Dergan, Andrew, Omar, Vince, Scott, Lionel, Chase, Enigma, and Ivan will all someday return to their former glory...

But until then... There's nothing left for me to say, except...

Ciao.

~Blade

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Aaaaw, well, allow me to be the first to give you a massive goodbye-glomping, Bladey! We'll miss you and your definitely-not-yaoi characters. :p No, seriously though, it's always sad when RPers leave us. (Wow, I make RPG sound like a cult...) *puts on strange voice*

you can never leave

ahem. Anyway. Yeah. Our numbers are dwindling! And now who'll CT get to unwillingly be a part of Final Fantasy RPGs!? OOO NOO!!

...so what if I'm hyper?! WHAT'S YOUR POINT?! *legs it, pulling a gigantic "goodbye Bladey" banner trailing shojo-sparkles as it goes*

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer

*gives Blade a handful of chocolate*
    ;_;

We'll miss you! It's sad that things happen that pushes us to leave... but everyone has their reasons and we're all understanding of that.

In sync with Weasel, we will most definately miss you! I hope you can return someday (soon) and will find joy in the RPGs like you used too!

*adds to uber glomp*
    [Please Send Tell]

*shakes Blade's hand, and attempts to steal chocoloate before getting flamethrowered (is that a word?) by B4*

Sorry to see you leave fella. I knowthings do sometimes get a little emotional over here but thats more because we interract so much more closely than the other boards on this site.

At least ur not leaving us completely (lookin forward to our mega battle in asb) and hopefully will one day return.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

T-T Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade! *grabs and lifts off the ground before shaking maddly*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Elite Trainer

Aww...this is what I miss for being gone for virtually two days straight? Another one of my good online friends involved in RPG leaving?

I can understand the stress of a lot of this; real life aside, I know what you've been through when it comes to posting here. I've been there before as well, and more or less, everybody has.

I won't go into detail of the overdrive and who brings said overdrive, however :x

Anyways, I'm gonna miss the times we did have together in terms of RPG. Of course, there's always MSN, but it won't be the same in a lot of RPG's without you...

I'll make sure H_L isn't bothered in Virtues and Sins for ya, though.

...I'm not dead yet!

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Aww, you're leaving RPG? No one ever announced their withdrawal from RPG before (as far as I remember)...

Well, I'm gonna miss Vince and his lack of height (lol; pseudo-Edward), Enigma and his bad mouth... and... as to the rest...

(Um... so I've only been in two or three of the same RPG that you were in, it seems? No wonder you said I wasn't on RPG much)

Here's hoping for your future return to RPG
    Please take it easy~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by darktyranitar View Post
    Aww, you're leaving RPG? No one ever announced their withdrawal from RPG before (as far as I remember)...
    Only a few have left... * Makes onimous tone *

Anyway I say we should handcuff him! Keep him here forever!

Edit: Thanks for deleting the second post Wease, the forum crapped out when I pressed post.
    Last edited by Roy Karrde; 14th October 2007 at 10:27 PM.

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I don't have much to say besides that I hope everything goes alright for you outside of the RPG forums; and I hope everything goes well for you.

You'll be missed.;/ Even if me knowing you was short lived, Blade.

The real Shonta Moderator

We'll still have Fanfiction, buddy!

...I hope.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Master Trainer

I'M GOING INSANE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

*runs around in a circle*

WAAAAHHHH!!!!!
    [Please Send Tell]

OMGWTFBBQ Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Good luck.
    Hi. My self-induced hiatus of insanity may be over (Details at eleven).

Shameless Comic Plug: "Earthsong." Purple people and gargoyle dragons and samurai girls (oh my).

Elite Trainer

Good night, sweet Bulbie? ;_;

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer

Lol, yeah for increased Twilight Town activity! XD

Actually, I am going slowly insane due to Dr.McNinja's absence. ;-;

How is life for everyone? ^_^;
    [Please Send Tell]

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Fluffily~
    Or whatever.
    No good adjectives were in my brain.

I have exams this week.. :/

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

SmearGal lives in Denton Texas?! OMG! I didn't know a fellow TPMer lived so close by!

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ello there guys

Just dropping by to say hi and see how everything goes in RPG (haven't been here in the LOOOONNGGGESSST time). Its funny and nostalgic too, cause I remember I always associated myself with RPG before (I hang out alot in Fanfiction now, but RPG always has my loyalty/heart).

Who knows, maybe I might think of making a comeback here. Have to wait and see though

-Sean