Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: *~ Twilight Town ~*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: *~ Twilight Town ~* (Yeah I'm unoriginal, sue me.)

Wow...I've never read hyper before. I could feel my sugar level rising just by reading that. Ye gad.

Avatar is cool- what guy at Nick sold his soul to get that idea, hmm? Doesn't seem possible, what with the kiddy-crap they send out any other day. Except for Spongebob. It makes me laugh out loud, so it's cool.
    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

ASBRPG Card

Nick isn't really worth watching anymore, except for Spongebob Of course.

I watched avatar for a little bit, but uh, I kinda stopped watching ><. Heh heh heh... Please don't flamethrower-er me. Please.

Anyways uh... What kinda RPG do you guys wanna see next? As of recently, other then Ashford Asylum (JESUS that RPG is popular, 70 posts in 3 days!!!!), I've had nothing that interests me. Seeing as I've been watching these kinds of things, I'd like a Naruto RPG, WW2 RPG, Star Wars, and anything thats orignal and the plot doesn't confuse me ^_^

*Grabs candy and leaves*

LOL Yeah, Ashford's insane. I'm having to do double-time trying to keep track of all the posts. But it's a lot of fun. I really like all the characters.

I'm not sure of what I'd like to see... I'll join pretty much anything if it tickles my fancy and makes a character form in my mind. Though I'd prefer something completely new and not based on any existing pop culture. Those are always so much fun.

Bulba, I will personally flashy-thing anyone who recalls you-know-what if you want to let your new idea shine for the world. ^_~

*Brandishes flashy-thing* Mwhahahaha!

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=silver]Personally, I'd like to see, and in no particular order;

Mai HiME
    Harry Potter
    Fruits Basket (minus spoilers! *glares at spolier-people*)
    Pokemon (yeah, *shrug* just don't ask)
    The Next River *Glares at Jobes then realises that she's supposed to be co-creator* ...
    The "Modern RPG" *more glares* you know what I'm on about, Plantae-boy.
    Final Fantasy, preferably X, but that's been done so many times...

All of these are in my list-of-potential-RPG's-to-make-when-Otherworld-finishes...

so yeah, they're a while off ><

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Furuba and Harry Potter RPGs sound good. :3 Although I wonder if I should ever attempt another Pokémon/Futurama crossover in the near or distant future. XD

But I don't know why I'm even trying to be happy, with the news I just found out about the fact my grandfather on my mother's side is dead. He was seemingly the only person who loved me, and now the fact he's gone...oh God...

I wonder if there's anything I could maybe do to help myself. But I don't even see myself able to get over this.

...I'm not dead yet!

Elite Trainer

[color=silver]All I suggest is don't let the apathy get to you. It's okay to be sad, seriously. Don't think that you have to hide your feelings, cos it hurts worse when you do, believe me.

I'm no good in these situations, so I'll just pat you on the head *pat pat* and scurry away, leaving only my bad but well-meaning advice behind.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

We did have a great Mai HiME RPG going a while back, but it died due to lack of posts. If I can get Tsukasa to okay it I could try and remake it again.

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

There already is a Mai HiME RPG... Just thought i'd point that out...

As for Furuba, i once had a spoiler-free RPG based on it. However, it's rather old. And i don't like the plot... But i do have ideas for a re-vamp, though. I'll do that soon...

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I'm trying to come up with a new idea for an RPG, one that'll blow all of your socks off, but so far.... I've got nothing. Maybe a rough idea centered around Fallen Angels, and a desert, called "Train Under Water", or "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", but other then that.... I really have no idea. Either way, though. I guess you can sum up my argument by the immortal words of Peter Griffin,

"So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT... Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."

Cheers.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    *whispers* Avatar...
    *runs away*

Seriously though... HARVEST MOON MAN! HARVEST MOON! EEEeeeeeeeeeeheheheheeee!
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Just thought id reply here for the first time with an idea, seeing as some are posting ideas...

Since Kalah's Naruto based RPG never really got too far underway, I thought i might try and start another one...

Basically a collective of several ninjas from each country going after several S-class villian or something.....right now its jsut in the thought process, but i thought id see what anyone else thought....i wasnt too happy that Shikou Academy died out so quickly...

And fireguardian, I will quote stuey at you.......

"So um, how you coming on that story you been writing..........um, what has it been, um, for the past couple of years......um........you got your protagonist, huh?.......um,.....yah got some kind of problem for the protagonist......huh?..........you got um, a good plot twist......huh?......."

LOL

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ooh! While everyones going on about RPG Ideas
    Ive had an idea for an RPG for like 3-4 years lol even wrote it out and everything, I was just waiting for the right time to start it. I kinda want to start it now but Im afriad that If I do my current RPG (Time after Time) will suffer. What do you guys think about people running 2 RPGs at the same time and do you guys have any tips on making it work?

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur4
    [color=royalblue]
    Seriously though... HARVEST MOON MAN! HARVEST MOON! EEEeeeeeeeeeeheheheheeee!
    [color=orange][font=sylfaen] I wouldn't mind seeing one of those rpgs... I've played the game enough time to know somethings about it.
    (Woot for cows...)

I've got my own little idea; its very basic right now, but it'll be interesting. I'll just give you the title "A Tragic Tale"...

A pokemon rpg would be nice too. ._. Like WO said..

Sorry Asilynne no tips from me. Not good with them! *bounces off*

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lanturn
    Just thought id reply here for the first time with an idea, seeing as some are posting ideas...

Since Kalah's Naruto based RPG never really got too far underway, I thought i might try and start another one...

Basically a collective of several ninjas from each country going after several S-class villian or something.....right now its jsut in the thought process, but i thought id see what anyone else thought....i wasnt too happy that Shikou Academy died out so quickly...

And fireguardian, I will quote stuey at you.......

"So um, how you coming on that story you been writing..........um, what has it been, um, for the past couple of years......um........you got your protagonist, huh?.......um,.....yah got some kind of problem for the protagonist......huh?..........you got um, a good plot twist......huh?......."

LOL

~GL
    Yayz for Naruto RPG.

We've decided (THe Almighty council) That we're going to try and bring back An Apocalyptic Beginning. For more details, look it up... Though, it will probably be alot different then what it was before, except for the whole alien thing.

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    YAY! Apocalyptic Beginning! Go Kiria... go her... oh yeah... *dances*

Wow... I get really happy when I'm starving and then I find out I am being brought delicious food to me. Wooooot!

Also, I will remind everyone who wants a pokemon RPG that if you are not picky, I will be starting Eeveelutions' sign-ups pretty soon. Well... as soon as Correct Souls starts, which should be soon too.
    [Please Send Tell]

Yes... although the basis has definately changed.

This time, it will take place in space, with tons of different planets.

Also, if anyone is good with names, please tell me... I hate making names...

Cool Trainer

I could help you with the names, Ghost; just tell me what you have in mind. Like, esoteric, scientific, whatever.

A few at the top of my head: Cybele, Hemera, Prometheus, Prosepina, Tannhauser Gate, etc.

And Green Lantern, I will intern quote the moderator and Dennis de Young, lead singer of 80's Super Group "Styx" at you:

Moderator: You're on KISS Forum.

Dennis De Young: Yeah. KISS sucks!

Moderator: Whoa!

Dennis De Young: Yeah, they suck big time, man. They bite ass!

Moderator: Wait a sec. I recognize that voice. Is this Dennis De Young, lead singer from Styx? Come clean, man.

Dennis De Young: Yeah, it's me. It's Dennis.

Moderator: Dennis, you jealous douche, how about I crank a little Detroit Rock City and play Come Sail Away and we can see how they stack up side by side? Huh? You want that, you high-voiced bastard?
    We'll be right back, after this.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

To Fireguardian: I could care less about names, as long as they fit with the planet. I wouldn't want Blizzard as a planet name for a jungle. If you could like PM me with some names that go along with planets (Jungle planets, Ice planet, etc) I'll find someway to repay you...

Elite Trainer

OMG working overnight sucks ass, thats all there is to it.

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

In regards to the mai hime RPG, I have to say that it got to be a pain playing Nagi after a while because I basically had to go and tag almost every single HiME in order for the story to move. Well, speaking of moving stories, I think the plot of that RPG could have moved along a little faster. And possibly, more evenly planned out. We never even got to the "carnival".
    In regards to RPG ideas in general, I admittedly have a ton of ideas that I would like to try out but I never probably will, due to the factors that I am afraid of. If anyone would like to discuss what ideas I have, I'd be glad to talk about them with you just as I did with Roy. I dunno if he remembers any of my ideas though :p
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Cool Trainer

Go on Matikul, don't be shy (but seriously, pm me - 'cause I can never get a good RPG off the ground, and maybe put together, we could make the greatest RPG ever.....or....something....)

Oh, and [shameless advertising] come read my fic, Spinner-out of Fate, about the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth [warning: Later chapters not for christians (actually chapter two's not for christians O_O)]
    http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/in...?topic=44770.0[/shamelessadvertising]

So sue me. I want my fic read. Fuck you. It's good! No, I'm not using the warning as a dare. GO TO HELL, YOU COMMIE BASTARDS! FUCK YOU!!!!!

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OMG it's me. O_O *hides the rum*
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Elite Trainer

[color=silver]"Why's the rum always gone??"

RUM!

ahem...

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hee. Love that movie. <3

Look! *bang* An undead monkey!
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by fireguardian
    Go on Matikul, don't be shy (but seriously, pm me - 'cause I can never get a good RPG off the ground, and maybe put together, we could make the greatest RPG ever.....or....something....)

Oh, and [shameless advertising] come read my fic, Spinner-out of Fate, about the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth [warning: Later chapters not for christians (actually chapter two's not for christians O_O)]
    http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/in...?topic=44770.0[/shamelessadvertising]

So sue me. I want my fic read. **** you. It's good! No, I'm not using the warning as a dare. GO TO HELL, YOU COMMIE BASTARDS! **** YOU!!!!!
    Im almost afraid to ask but why isnt the chapter made for christians? ^-^()

Cool Trainer

Well....I don't think people would enjoy hearing Jesus hum a song entitled, "Echo in the Bed," or knock a kid dead, then raise him up, totally unaware. And then.... well, you'll just have to read to find out the rest ^^; sorry if I offended....umm....the first chapter is all right, I think.... But just watch out for the later ones, if you're sensitive to dogma.

Elite Trainer

Its ok ^-^() I think as long as its made as fiction and not like passing it off as a hidden thing in the bible, then it shouldnt be too bad. Im just glad your not one of those people that gets like "OMG die christians you all suck let me spit on what you believe in blah!" lol ^-^

Master Trainer

[color=royalblue]
    I just think it is funny he said 'commie bastards' ... hee... commie...

XD
    [Please Send Tell]

Cool Trainer

Well, that's what closet readers are, innit?

Just baught American Gods! W00T! Umm.... yeah... Aside from when I'm traveling, I can't think of any time I read -_-; Which sucks, since I remember this being a good one.

Oh, and read Spinner-out of Fate; chapter two's up....commies.....

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Umm...I'm going to post something completely unrelated to the current topic...

About a month ago, my friend bought a BB gun. We were out in the fields outside messing around with it, when he got the bright idea to pump it like, 20 times, then SHOT ME IN MY FOOT! He was laughing his head off, while I was on the ground screaming obscenties. I got my revenge a couple days ago...I gave him brownies with chocolate laxative, then locked all the bathroom doors...
    vampkiller56: Never fall asleep at a party...
    vampkiller56: I did once...
    vampkiller56: Woke up with markings all over my body...
    vampkiller56: And in womens clothes.
    Becki Hudd: XDDD
    Thank you SmearGal

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

With friends like that, who needs enemies... holy shit...

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

Elite Trainer

Wow. Just...wow. I pretty much second Dru on that.

But I guess I should put to use my sudden inspiration to write and/or draw to use, since the fact it's brought on by a lot of angst makes it common to rare depending on the time. It's just that I have an appointment with the psychiatrist in the morning with band camp from 3-9 every afternoon this week except Wednesday (which will be 9 AM 'til noon), and then what sort of happened last night has me in a bit of a wreck.

Not many people know this yet, but the fact you guys know of what I'm talking about will mean something to you. Like it or not, I think Mike (TMM/Hatake Kakashi) officially dumped me last night, putting an end to a relationship that would've been three years old on this upcoming Sunday (the thirtieth). I'm pretty sure he still has me blocked and all, but at this point, it really doesn't matter. Only because I'm just about nothing to the world, and those who at least have all of the luck don't manage to try and share their joy with others. My Michael is one of them...

I feel like it's all of my fault as to why he left me, however. I guess I was just never good enough for me to be loved by him. At least once he decided to have his standards. But what I can't believe is the fact he at least used to care deeply for me, or so he said...

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I love Roy Karrde, he is so sweet and nice to me, he has also convinced me to become a born again Christian!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata
    Wow. Just...wow. I pretty much second Dru on that.

But I guess I should put to use my sudden inspiration to write and/or draw to use, since the fact it's brought on by a lot of angst makes it common to rare depending on the time. It's just that I have an appointment with the psychiatrist in the morning with band camp from 3-9 every afternoon this week except Wednesday (which will be 9 AM 'til noon), and then what sort of happened last night has me in a bit of a wreck.

Not many people know this yet, but the fact you guys know of what I'm talking about will mean something to you. Like it or not, I think Mike (TMM/Hatake Kakashi) officially dumped me last night, putting an end to a relationship that would've been three years old on this upcoming Sunday (the thirtieth). I'm pretty sure he still has me blocked and all, but at this point, it really doesn't matter. Only because I'm just about nothing to the world, and those who at least have all of the luck don't manage to try and share their joy with others. My Michael is one of them...

I feel like it's all of my fault as to why he left me, however. I guess I was just never good enough for me to be loved by him. At least once he decided to have his standards. But what I can't believe is the fact he at least used to care deeply for me, or so he said...
    I don't think it's a real relationship when one side is constantly blamed and the other goes free. I've never been in a relationship but I would like to think that there's a balance that holds the couple together and once that balance is broken, it's impossible to blame one side because the other had to have done something as well. You're always too hard on yourself, Laura. Years upon years you've been slumping around thinking that no one cares about you but we do. We may not know what goes on in your real life (aside from what you tell us) and we may not be there physically to comfort you when you're down but we always read what you have to say and respond when the need arises. You're only lying to yourself if you think no one cares
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

With friends like that, who needs enemies... holy shit...
    Yeah, my friends and I are insane. They're always trying to cause me bodily harm...A couple of weeks ago, my and me friend were on the roof of my house and the ass pushed me off. Luckily I landed on the grass, and on my feet...In fact the only person who hasnt tried to hurt me is my friend Leon...O__o...yeah my friends are truly crazy.
    Thank you SmearGal

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dru's post gave me a heart attack until I saw the editted by Roy Karrde at the end. =.=

To Hinata: I don't know you very well, but girl, don't have such low self esteem, everyone's worth something... =( I'm pretty sure you have friends who care for you and all...eg TML who posted earlier on

to God of Death: abusive relationship over there. o.o

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

to God of Death: abusive relationship over there. o.o
    True, but I always get my revenge, usually in the form of chocolate laxatives, or the extraordinarily hot Habanero's, which dont really affect me much, but my friends get red faced, scream while running around, and drink a lot of water, which is a BIG no-no. Your supposed to drink milk, and hold it in your mouth (which I almost never do...)
    Thank you SmearGal

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperness is a Good Thing
    Dru's post gave me a heart attack until I saw the editted by Roy Karrde at the end. =.=
    You don't even wanna know what it said at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperness is a Good Thing
    To Hinata: I don't know you very well, but girl, don't have such low self esteem, everyone's worth something... =( I'm pretty sure you have friends who care for you and all...eg TML who posted earlier on
    I guess I understand the point now. I guess that complete modesty and selflessness doesn't get one anywhere nowandays. But I'm still afraid to try and have pride just out of fear of having my feelings get crushed once again. Why I'm afraid of stupid things so much is a mystery, however.

Only those who are among my friends at Livejournal know the true story, though. I'm reluctant to post the log, but I would only if I was encouraged to do so.

...I'm not dead yet!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I know somewhat of what your talking about...actually i only know about having my feelings crushed into a fine powder. 2 months ago i found out my girlfriend of three years was cheating on me for 2 years...with my ex-best friend...Utter heartbreak...Then I went into a new dimension of pissed off, went back to my house, grabbed my baseball bat, and proceeded to beat the **** out of a tree.
    Thank you SmearGal

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata
    You don't even wanna know what it said at first.
    ROY GOES AND TRIES ON HIS SISTER'S SKIRTS AND PRANCES ABOUT SINGING "A WHOLE NEW WORLD" WHILE PRETENDING HE IS A PRETTY PRINCESS!!

* Waits to see how long it takes for Roy to change it *
    Roy: 6 Minutes
    Bulba: Priceless XD