TWILIGHT TOWN

[color=royalblue]

What is twilight town you ask? Well... this is the RPG forum's glorified topic of nothing! Woot! Yes... that's right, I said it, "Nothing". This is where all you RPers out there can come and relax and talk about anything you please. Talk about your grandmother... your favorite game... your secret passion for Skittles... whatever. I encourage us RPers to interact and be social, so we don't live up to the antisocial nerd aspect that the rest of society has upon us. ^_^

Yeah, so I guess I should try to help this all by starting with a little jabber'n of my own. Hrrrrrmmmmm....

Yesturday I was out on Venice Beach and I was having a grand ole'time watching the lifeguards. They sometimes wear such silly things... you know, overly floppy hats with large jackets and huge sunglasses. Some how it makes them cute... I have no idea why. In anycase, one of the lifeguards kept walking by and using this large shrilly whistle to make the swimmers come closer to shore and move to the left or right... and it was really amusing because he did it about once every two minutes. Then I watched as they jumped into their handy little yellow trucks and sped along the beach to random 'emergency' places... which all of them turned out to be false alarms. It was so amusing... it was like Baywatch without the boobs or drama... XD