Thread: Is Pokemon getting respected here?

Chairman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Default Is Pokemon getting respected here?

I had to ask this because there's no new forum for the upcoming Diamond/Pearl games! Serebii.net has their own forum the upcoming games. I know that they aren't out yet, but I want the mods to think about putting up a new forum so people who want to talk about Diamond/Pearl but don't have access to Serebii.net can come here and discuss it.

For example, there was just a lot new info released on Diamond and Pearl. Male and female Pokemon have different sprites!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak
    Ever wonder what it'd be like if a person who could barely speak English were to rom-hack one of the Pokemon games, replace the characters, plot, and Pokemon with ones of his own creation, while at the same time making a terrible mockery of the English language as a whole?

Of course not. Because that'd suck really, really hard. Unfortunately, even though you didn't think about it, this guy did.

why wub woo Moderator

Default Re: Is Pokemon getting respected here?

It's in Other Pokemon Games. I assume once they get released, the Admins will make another forum for it. At the moment, since the demographic here is a lot older than Serebii, I don't think enough people give a crap about D&P to merit it having its own forum. Once it gets released, obviously lots of the forum users will buy it and then it will probably have its own forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Chairman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Okay, I understand. I mean, you guys sure have good priorities, sticking with the old games until the new ones come out in Japan, but I don't mind hearing new stuff come out. Already I like the evolved Sneasel and that parror with an eighth note for a head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak
    Ever wonder what it'd be like if a person who could barely speak English were to rom-hack one of the Pokemon games, replace the characters, plot, and Pokemon with ones of his own creation, while at the same time making a terrible mockery of the English language as a whole?

Of course not. Because that'd suck really, really hard. Unfortunately, even though you didn't think about it, this guy did.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Heald
    It's in Advanced Pokemon Games.
    ...Um, not really. There's a thread dedicated to DP in Other Pokemon Games. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to post stuff about DP in Advanced Generation, actually (unless it relates to RSEFrLg), as it's the wrong forum.

If you want to see the main discussion thread for Diamond/Pearl, then here it is.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

why wub woo Moderator

Argh. Thanks for that. I honestly meant 'Other' but I was too busy panicking about exams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I agree with Heald. Once the game is released and I don't doubt it will be a huge success - especially if Nintendo makes good use of the DS' WiFi capabilities - then a seperate forum for these games is very possible. But right now I don't think there's enough info and facts available on the upcoming games to justify them getting their own forum.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV