Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA]

I'll take over for you charles. We need some mroe help around here *sighs* I'll start working on a test

Charles Legend

You start backtracking back to where yoiu had set up camp. Before you got too far, you hear the sound of someone sobbing. AS you look for hte source of the sound you notice a young teddiursa. A skitty and a chansey are trying their best to cheer it up what will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

If there is a worker who is here , I hope it is okay for me join.

Meadow

~men of horror

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Welcome if you have questions feel free to ask.

Men of Horror

YOu enter the meadow and it suddenly goes silent as everything freezes. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a hoppip on a tree branch with its eyes closed as if that wlll keep it from being seen. Turning your head you see a ditto transform into a rock as a Rattata and a zigzagoon dart into some nearby bushes. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    Men of Horror

YOu enter the meadow and it suddenly goes silent as everything freezes. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a hoppip on a tree branch with its eyes closed as if that wlll keep it from being seen. Turning your head you see a ditto transform into a rock as a Rattata and a zigzagoon dart into some nearby bushes. What will you do now?
    Meadow

I give close looks to the happenings there but then I decide to inspect the rock which is originally a ditto. I walk around it and give it some pokes.

(By the way, thanks for reffing me )
    Last edited by men of horror; 8th June 2010 at 12:10 PM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry it took a while...

men of horror

As you look around, you only see the eyes of the rattata and the zigzagoon watching you from deep in the bushes. As you draw near to the Ditto-rock, you poke it a couple of times. In respons the rock wiggles around trying to get away. What do you know, it's ticklish. What will you do now?

edit: Rick will be a supporting character. he will appear in future stories but won't actually bea battling team member
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 25th December 2010 at 02:23 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

No problem.

Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    men of horror

As you look around, you only see the eyes of the rattata and the zigzagoon watching you from deep in the bushes. As you draw near to the Ditto-rock, you poke it a couple of times. In respons the rock wiggles around trying to get away. What do you know, it's ticklish. What will you do now?
    Meadow

I smirk and then I then I lightly tickle it some more, hoping it`ll give up its cover.
    Last edited by men of horror; 21st January 2011 at 02:42 PM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'll take over for you Charles. We need some more help around here *sighs* I'll start working on a test

Charles Legend

You start backtracking back to where you had set up camp. Before you got too far, you hear the sound of someone sobbing. AS you look for the source of the sound you notice a young teddiursa. A skitty and a chansey are trying their best to cheer it up what will you do?
    As the teddiursa if it's looking for it's mother.

Sorry about the late reply Amy...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to explore the eastern caverns myself

Men of horror

With a smirk you approach teh pseudorock and tick it some mroe and the ditto laughs and turns into a purple blob before it catches sight of a nearby Pachirisu and morphs into it causing the electric squirlel to blink. What will you do now?

Charles Legend

No problem, its been a while myself and being complicated more by my main comp having a virus...

You slowly approach the young teddiursa so as not to to spook it. Kneeling down in front of it you ask him if he was looking for its mother. The teddiursa wails loudly and nods his head causing a paras to try and get deeper into a hollow log to get away from the sound... what will you do?

Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm looking for help here. If you're interested in being a worker either contact me either via pm or over aim (wolf1998us) and i'll have a test
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 13th January 2011 at 12:26 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] New worker wanted

Welcome back *Murkrow

She's going to be working here again *grins*

Edit: Just in case it goes unnoticed, I'd like to go to the eastern caverns myself and if i could have an ultra ball for the week that would be great if not oh well
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 15th January 2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Welcome back *Murkrow

She's going to be working here again *grins*
    Only returning for the millionth time!

*Murkrow

With a gleeful laugh, you reach down and pluch a pokeball off your belt. Combee is curious, but doesn't react other than to start at Omega in awe as he emerges from teh pokeball. He rises high into the air before briefly glowing yellow as he gathers electrical energy from around him as he takes aim at the Pelipper. With a surprised squawk of alarm, the pelican started to freefall as he wasn't expecting such a powerful attack that took a chunck of his health away. It took a few minutes before he was albe to turn around and send an weak jet of water at the airborne dragon. While Omega is now targeting the chatot behind you, you hurl an ultra ball at the pelipper. As you watch, he is sucked inside. The pokeball hovers in the air a few minutes, rocking wildly back and forth once, twice, three, four, five times, before a faint ping is heard and the ball starts to plummet as gravity finally gains the uppper hand. Congrats you caught a L. 13 Male pelliper. Meanwhile another squawk indicates that Omega's second hidden power was also successful. Turning around carefully, you notice that the small parrot's feathers are sticking out all over the place in every direction imaginable. As you look at it, the small bird takes a deep breath and begins to sing. Your eyes open wide as you quickly chunk a great ball at it. Stopping the bird from its lullaby, he gets sucked inside the pokeball. It shakes once, twice, three times and he bursts out in a brilliant beam light and looks angry. Finally, you prod at the combee with the pokeball. Without any hesistation, it buzzes happily and goes inside. Congrats you caught a L.9 Female combee. With an angry chatot glaring at you and pelliper's ultraball in a freefall, what will you do?
    Combee was originally stated as male in a previous update, which gender is it meant to be? Pelipper gets Aqua Ring as the bred-on-move and Ice Beam as his L10 TM.

Shrine of the Sun

I'll send out Rage, my Skarmory and get him to dive down and grab Pelipper's Ball. Meanwhile, Omega will use Dragon Claw on Chatot.

Wolfsong You can have one tomorrow.
    You head over to the lovely dankness of the East Caverns. A Machop is your first sight, who is stacking rocks in a corner. As if sensing you watching, it looks round, winks and points further into the cave. You see a pair of Heracross talking and heading your way. Something is moving in the shadows beyond them as well.
    What are you going to do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow View Post
    Only returning for the millionth time!

Wolfsong You can have one tomorrow.
    You head over to the lovely dankness of the East Caverns. A Machop is your first sight, who is stacking rocks in a corner. As if sensing you watching, it looks round, winks and points further into the cave. You see a pair of Heracross talking and heading your way. Something is moving in the shadows beyond them as well.

I'll sent out Tiana (my 20 Shiny* Female Espeon with a blue gem) and see if she can determine what is moving in the shadows

*Murkrow

I'll reroll it to see since its been so long... It's a female. Sending out your skarmory his armored hide glingting in the sunlight, wiht a shriek he dives downwards and snatches the ball in his talons. Meanwhile, you turn to your trusty salamence and tell him to go adter the small parrot. He does so and the chatot cries out in pain before slashing at omega with his talons glowing with a draconic energy. The mirror moved dragon claw stinging slightly. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

I'll reroll it to see since its been so long... It's a female. Sending out your skarmory his armored hide glingting in the sunlight, wiht a shriek he dives downwards and snatches the ball in his talons. Meanwhile, you turn to your trusty salamence and tell him to go adter the small parrot. He does so and the chatot cries out in pain before slashing at omega with his talons glowing with a draconic energy. The mirror moved dragon claw stinging slightly. What will you do?
    Can I have a Poke, Great and Ultra Ball for Monday, please?

Shrine of the Sun

I'll have Omega grab Chatot with his mouth and then chuck him my way. Then I'll use my new Ultra Ball.

Wolfsong *Gives Ultra Ball*
    Sparkles surround your Espeon as she is released from her ball. You point her in the direction of the moving shadow and her gem gleams as she tries to sense what it is. Suddenly, she flinches and backs away as the shadow begins to chuckle. It moves into the light and you find yourself staring into the laughing face of a Spiritomb.
    What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong *Gives Ultra Ball*
    Sparkles surround your Espeon as she is released from her ball. You point her in the direction of the moving shadow and her gem gleams as she tries to sense what it is. Suddenly, she flinches and backs away as the shadow begins to chuckle. It moves into the light and you find yourself staring into the laughing face of a Spiritomb.
    What will you do?
    I'll send out Lani my L.22 F Arcanine and have her roar at the spiritomb. If it leaves i'll recall lani and Tiana and i will continue onwards.

*Murkrow

*hands over the poke, great, and ultra balls* Upon hearing your commands, Omega reacts and takes the small bird in his mouth and with a quick jerk of his neck sends him hurtling through the air towards you. YOu're ready and you toss your new ultra ball at the small parrot who is sucked in side and as the ball starts to fall it wobbles once, twice, three times and then a ding is heard as the ball continues to plummet to the ground. Congrats you caught a L.9 Male Chatot. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Charles Legend

No problem, its been a while myself and being complicated more by my main comp having a virus...

You slowly approach the young teddiursa so as not to to spook it. Kneeling down in front of it you ask him if he was looking for its mother. The teddiursa wails loudly and nods his head causing a paras to try and get deeper into a hollow log to get away from the sound... what will you do?

Meadow

Uh calls out Claire my female Ursaring and ask her if he is her son, I'll also try recalling the paras to see if it's the one I lost a while ago...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

*hands over the poke, great, and ultra balls* Upon hearing your commands, Omega reacts and takes the small bird in his mouth and with a quick jerk of his neck sends him hurtling through the air towards you. YOu're ready and you toss your new ultra ball at the small parrot who is sucked in side and as the ball starts to fall it wobbles once, twice, three times and then a ding is heard as the ball continues to plummet to the ground. Congrats you caught a L.9 Male Chatot. What will you do now?
    Chatot. <3 He will be named Alecko and have Nasty Plot as his bred-on-move. *Goes to breeding centre*

Shrine of the Sun

I'll get Rage to fly down and grab the ball and bring it back to me along with Pelliper's ball. I'll then return everything bar Ry and continue flying.

Wolfsong *Prods* Put where you are. /being anal
    You bring out your Arcanine who lets loose a terrible roar. The Spiritomb hisses and withdraws into the shadows again. The other Pokemon have fled. You recall Tiana but keep Lani out as you walk slowly past. You can feel it watching you as you go by.
    Reaching the next room, you return Lani as well. A Bagon trundles by, ignoring you while a Stunky sleeps nearby.
    What will you do?

Charles Legend I'm so glad you recapped what was going on, on the previous page. x_x
    You send out your Ursaring who bends down and gives the crying Teddiursa a prod. He looks up, then gasp and hugs her claw before bursting into tears again. Claire looks a little embarassed but pats him on the head.
    While the little scene plays out, you eye the Paras. Pulling out a ball missing its occupant, you point it at the bug. A light shoots out and the Paras vanishes inside. You've finally got your Paras back!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong *Prods* Put where you are. /being anal
    You bring out your Arcanine who lets loose a terrible roar. The Spiritomb hisses and withdraws into the shadows again. The other Pokemon have fled. You recall Tiana but keep Lani out as you walk slowly past. You can feel it watching you as you go by.
    Reaching the next room, you return Lani as well. A Bagon trundles by, ignoring you while a Stunky sleeps nearby.
    What will you do?
    East caverns

Tempting but not what i'm looking for so i'll continue onwards, but i'll let out wildfire my L.25 combusken to keep me company as we continue looking.

*Murkrow*

Pointing at the faling ball you motion for rage to go after it and he does. Upon returning you take the two pokeballs form him and then recall the skarmory and Omega before motioning for ry to continue onwards. You haven't gone far when a Noctowl darts past chasing a tropius who just laughs and goes higer. A Farfetch'd looks on as if it wants to join the game but protectively holds its stick close to its chest. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow*

Pointing at the faling ball you motion for rage to go after it and he does. Upon returning you take the two pokeballs form him and then recall the skarmory and Omega before motioning for ry to continue onwards. You haven't gone far when a Noctowl darts past chasing a tropius who just laughs and goes higer. A Farfetch'd looks on as if it wants to join the game but protectively holds its stick close to its chest. What will you do?
    Shrine of the Sun

*Counts her Pokemon* Oh, to heck with it. I'll send out Rage and get him to fly in front of the Noctowl and block its way. Then we'll challenge it to a battle.

Wolfsong
    Although tempted by one of the Pokemon you see before you, you shake your head and walk on. As you walk further into the caves you start to feel a lonely and a little claustrophobic as you walk through the empty passageways. One click of the ball later and your Combusken is by your side. You continue onwards and suddenly the ground shakes and a Gible bursts out. It sees you, squeals and begins to run away. It can't run very fast and you follow it easily. The cave you enter next also has a Machoke and Medicham in it.
    What would you like to do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong
    Although tempted by one of the Pokemon you see before you, you shake your head and walk on. As you walk further into the caves you start to feel a lonely and a little claustrophobic as you walk through the empty passageways. One click of the ball later and your Combusken is by your side. You continue onwards and suddenly the ground shakes and a Gible bursts out. It sees you, squeals and begins to run away. It can't run very fast and you follow it easily. The cave you enter next also has a Machoke and Medicham in it.
    What would you like to do?
    East Caverns

getting close but still not what i'm looking for. I"ll continue onwards

*Murkrow

Spotting the owl pokemon you reach for Rage's pokeball and the skarmory emerges with a loud cry before charging after the noctowl and getting in its way. The owl wants nothing more than to try and finish its game but rage won't let him. Instead, he challenges him to a battle. The noctowl doesnt' seemt o want to fight. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    men of horror

With a smirk you approach teh pseudorock and tick it some mroe and the ditto laughs and turns into a purple blob before it catches sight of a nearby Pachirisu and morphs into it causing the electric squirlel to blink. What will you do now?
    Meadow

Hmm, I walk up to it while looking around if I can fight some other pokemon.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Spotting the owl pokemon you reach for Rage's pokeball and the skarmory emerges with a loud cry before charging after the noctowl and getting in its way. The owl wants nothing more than to try and finish its game but rage won't let him. Instead, he challenges him to a battle. The noctowl doesnt' seemt o want to fight. What will you do?
    Shrine of the Sun

Well, we'll just join in the race as well! Rage will move out of the Noctowl's way and find out where the end point is.

Wolfsong
    You shrug and walk on. Soon you come upon a Meditite, surprisingly, meditating. a Sneasel is sniffing around for something while a Riolu watches the Meditite.
    What will you do?

men of horror
    A quick glance round your surroundings reveals a Buneary and a Eevee. You reach the Ditto/Pachirisu who grins at you and starts to spark. The real Pachirisu backs away from you, but then jumps as a Meganium comes charging out of nowhere!
    What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong
    You shrug and walk on. Soon you come upon a Meditite, surprisingly, meditating. a Sneasel is sniffing around for something while a Riolu watches the Meditite.
    What will you do?
    East Caverns

Bingo. First i'll see if there is anything unusual about the riolu's coloration and try to determine its gender. Regardless, I'll send out Ranec my L.40.5 Umbreon to keep him from escaping with mean look. Then I'll have Ranec use focus energy and finish with yawn.

*Murkrow

Changing tactics, you ask the Noctowl where the finish line is as you instruct Rage to move out of the way. The metal bird reluctantly does so and the noctowl points with its wing at a Cloud in the shape of a torkoal in hte distance. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Changing tactics, you ask the Noctowl where the finish line is as you instruct Rage to move out of the way. The metal bird reluctantly does so and the noctowl points with its wing at a Cloud in the shape of a torkoal in hte distance. What will you do now?
    Shrine of the Sun

GO! Rage will use Agility straight away to get in front of the Noctowl and then blast it with a Swift (because playing fair is no fun) before flying on. Me and Ry will try and keep up.

Wolfsong
    The Riolu is normal coloured and after watching for a while, you think it's male. However, you know you want to catch it regardless and bring out your Umbreon. The Riolu stares curiously at Ranec and doesn't even seem to care as Mean Look is used. Ranec crouches and focuses himself, when the Riolu suddenly glows. Ranec Yawns widely, but at the same time, the Riolu multiplies! You're now facing six Riolu and you can't tell yet if Yawn worked.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong
    The Riolu is normal coloured and after watching for a while, you think it's male. However, you know you want to catch it regardless and bring out your Umbreon. The Riolu stares curiously at Ranec and doesn't even seem to care as Mean Look is used. Ranec crouches and focuses himself, when the Riolu suddenly glows. Ranec Yawns widely, but at the same time, the Riolu multiplies! You're now facing six Riolu and you can't tell yet if Yawn worked.

East Caverns

Okay Ranec, Baton Pass to Kumar my L.34 White persian with black stripes. THen Kumar will use swift and then he will then taunt the riolu.

*Murkrow

Rage shoots ahead with his agility and the noctowl not to be outdone uses an agility himself. With an angry cry Rage spits out several heatseeking star shaped missiles. With an angry cry, the noctowl beats his wings sending a chilling blast of spectral wind at Rage as you and Ry try to keep up. When you look, the birds are about halfway there. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Rage shoots ahead with his agility and the noctowl not to be outdone uses an agility himself. With an angry cry Rage spits out several heatseeking star shaped missiles. With an angry cry, the noctowl beats his wings sending a chilling blast of spectral wind at Rage as you and Ry try to keep up. When you look, the birds are about halfway there. What will you do now?
    Shrine of the Sun

Oh, screw it. Ry will use Extremespeed to get us closer to the Noctowl and then she'll use Twister on it. When it's trapped, Rage will turn around and smack it with Meteor Mash.

Wolfsong
    Ranec vanishes back in his ball as he switches out for Kumar. Your Persian snarls and shoots a stream of stars at the six Riolu. They try to dodge out of the way, but only two make it. As the clones vanish, the remaining two run forward and punch Kumar. He winces and swears at the Riolu who hesitate, then look angry. They don't seem to be getting sleepy.
    What will you do?

Originally Posted by Murkrow
    men of horror

A quick glance round your surroundings reveals a Buneary and a Eevee. You reach the Ditto/Pachirisu who grins at you and starts to spark. The real Pachirisu backs away from you, but then jumps as a Meganium comes charging out of nowhere!
    What will you do?
    Meadow

I take some steps back and stand still hoping it has no bad intentions.
    Last edited by men of horror; 6th February 2011 at 02:11 PM.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

men of horror
    You step back a little, unsure what the Meganium is doing. It rushes past you, but that happens to glance round and do a double take. Skidding to a halt, it turns then bounds over and starts to give you a once-over. It doesn't seem to be dangerous but doesn't seem to understand personal space, either.
    What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*growls i had it done and went to post and it lost everything....

Wolfsong
    Ranec vanishes back in his ball as he switches out for Kumar. Your Persian snarls and shoots a stream of stars at the six Riolu. They try to dodge out of the way, but only two make it. As the clones vanish, the remaining two run forward and punch Kumar. He winces and swears at the Riolu who hesitate, then look angry. They don't seem to be getting sleepy.
    What will you do?
    East Caverns

Okay Kumar will use another swift before i will recall him and send out Sunita my L.7 dratini who will use thunder wave and finish with supersonic.

*Murkrow

Deciding to change tactics you whisper to Ry what you want her to do and you hold on tight as she suddenly darts forward and hits the noctowl before he even realizes it. He flaps his wings getting ready to take off in an evasive aerial maneuver but Your pidgeotto was ready for it and trapped him in a twister before he could get away. With a loud cry he created an uproar as beats his wings tying to escape the twister. Rage used the opportunity to smake him hard with his meteor mash attack. A crack was heard as the owl shrieked in pain and his left wing dangled uselessly as he tried to keep himself flying with just his right and failing. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

men of horror

You step back a little, unsure what the Meganium is doing. It rushes past you, but that happens to glance round and do a double take. Skidding to a halt, it turns then bounds over and starts to give you a once-over. It doesn't seem to be dangerous but doesn't seem to understand personal space, either.
    What will you do?
    Meadow

Hmm, well I stay where I am and slowly move my hand to it in order to pet it. But I nevertheless I stay alert.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Deciding to change tactics you whisper to Ry what you want her to do and you hold on tight as she suddenly darts forward and hits the noctowl before he even realizes it. He flaps his wings getting ready to take off in an evasive aerial maneuver but Your pidgeotto was ready for it and trapped him in a twister before he could get away. With a loud cry he created an uproar as beats his wings tying to escape the twister. Rage used the opportunity to smake him hard with his meteor mash attack. A crack was heard as the owl shrieked in pain and his left wing dangled uselessly as he tried to keep himself flying with just his right and failing. What will you do?
    Can I have a Poke, Great and Ultra Ball please?

Shrine of the Sun

Oh. Whoops. Rage will grab the Noctowl and hold it up while I chuck a Pokeball at it.

Wolfsong
    Kumar lets loose another Swift barrage which destroys the remaining clone. The real Riolu charges forward for another punch as you switch in SapphireSunita. As the punch connects with her, she squeals and lets loose a Thunder Wave. As the Riolu is paralysed to thr spot, she blasts it with a Supersonic and you see its eyes cross.
    What will you do?

men of horror
    The Meganium is still checking you out as you carefully put your hand out. It seems completely oblivious until you're about to touch it, at which point it grabs your han and starts to chew on it. You try and pull your hand out but it tightens its hold and winks at you.
    What will you do?

men of horror

The Meganium is still checking you out as you carefully put your hand out. It seems completely oblivious until you're about to touch it, at which point it grabs your han and starts to chew on it. You try and pull your hand out but it tightens its hold and winks at you.
    What will you do?
    Meadow

I gently try to pull my hand while asking it to release its grip. If that does`t work I...then maybe a tickle under its chin will make it open its mouth.
    Last edited by men of horror; 11th February 2011 at 12:07 PM.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

men of horror~
    The Meganium rolls its eyes when you politely ask it to let go of you. Standing on your tip-toes, you reach out and begin to tickle its chin. It squirms and pulls away, dragging you with it. You continue your tickling the best you can and eventually it starts to laugh and drops you. As you regain your balance, it trots round and begins to rub its head against your side.
    What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong
    Kumar lets loose another Swift barrage which destroys the remaining clone. The real Riolu charges forward for another punch as you switch in SapphireSunita. As the punch connects with her, she squeals and lets loose a Thunder Wave. As the Riolu is paralysed to thr spot, she blasts it with a Supersonic and you see its eyes cross.
    What will you do?
    East Caverns

Sunita will wrap herself around the riolu as tightly as she can and then she will blast him with two point blank dragonbreaths.

*Murkrow

*hands over the balls* Realizing the Noctowl's new predicument you wince and motion for Rage to grab it. The owl gives a feeble hoot as a pokeball is chunked at it and in he goes. The ball wobbles once twice, three times and the ding is heard. Just as it starts to fall Rage grabs it in his talons. Congrats. You caught a L.15 Male Noctowl. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

men of horror

The Meganium rolls its eyes when you politely ask it to let go of you. Standing on your tip-toes, you reach out and begin to tickle its chin. It squirms and pulls away, dragging you with it. You continue your tickling the best you can and eventually it starts to laugh and drops you. As you regain your balance, it trots round and begins to rub its head against your side.
    What will you do
    Meadow

I smile at the maganiums antics and then I slowly try to pet its head again but I stay cautious to make sure the meganium grabs my hand again. Then I`ll ask if it has a trainer or it is living here alone.
    Last edited by men of horror; 17th February 2011 at 12:51 PM.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

*hands over the balls* Realizing the Noctowl's new predicument you wince and motion for Rage to grab it. The owl gives a feeble hoot as a pokeball is chunked at it and in he goes. The ball wobbles once twice, three times and the ding is heard. Just as it starts to fall Rage grabs it in his talons. Congrats. You caught a L.15 Male Noctowl. What will you do?
    I'll decide on his egg moves/L10 TM later. I'd like to switch to the Meadow please.

Wolfsong~
    The Riolu gains control of his body briefly, but with the confusion still kicking in he staggers around blankly. Sunita charges in and wraps herself around him. She winces as the static crackles against her body but exhales and engulfs the Riolu in a Dragonbreath. As the attack finishes, you're about to command a second one, when you notice the Riolu has gone limp and its eyes are blank.
    What will you do?

men of horror~
    The Meganium is too busy nuzzling you to notice you reaching out again. You pet its head gently and it stops, closing its eyes and obviously enjoying the sensation. Asking it if it's wild or owned by a trainer, if opens one eye, mutters 'wild' and closes its eye again.
    What will you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    The Riolu gains control of his body briefly, but with the confusion still kicking in he staggers around blankly. Sunita charges in and wraps herself around him. She winces as the static crackles against her body but exhales and engulfs the Riolu in a Dragonbreath. As the attack finishes, you're about to command a second one, when you notice the Riolu has gone limp and its eyes are blank.
    What will you do?
    East Caverns

I'll toss an Ultra Ball at him

*Murkrow

Having caught the noctowl, you opt for a change of scenery and Ry takes you to the Meadow where you pause taking in hte scenery letting your pidgeotto take a breather. Once she's ready to go, the two of you start looking around and you soon encounter a turtwig sniffing curiously at a kecleon. A Budew giggles at that while a shinx takes a nap. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

men of horror

The Meganium is too busy nuzzling you to notice you reaching out again. You pet its head gently and it stops, closing its eyes and obviously enjoying the sensation. Asking it if it's wild or owned by a trainer, if opens one eye, mutters 'wild' and closes its eye again.
    What will you do?
    Meadow

I continue to pet and tickle it for a while. Then I ask is if it wants to join me.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry for vanishing for a month.

*Murkrow

Having caught the noctowl, you opt for a change of scenery and Ry takes you to the Meadow where you pause taking in hte scenery letting your pidgeotto take a breather. Once she's ready to go, the two of you start looking around and you soon encounter a turtwig sniffing curiously at a kecleon. A Budew giggles at that while a shinx takes a nap. What will you do?
    Meadow

We'll continue on.

Wolfsong~
    Sunita unravels and the Riolu crumples to the floor. You fling an Ultra Ball and watch as he gets sucked inside. The ball shakes a couple of times before clicking shut.

Congratulations!
    Riolu L7 M

What will you do?

men of horror~
    You relax and observe your surroundings for a while as you pet the Meganium. After a bit, you look around and casually ask if it'd like to come with you. Meganium doesn't look at you, but a wide grin spreads over it face.
    What will you do?

I Finnished last Moderator

I'd like to explore a place that suits me well. If I've understood correctly, again, I have now 1 Master Ball?

North Caverns

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mikachu~ Welcome! Yes, you get a Master Ball plus 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls (Fast/Heavy/Lure/Stun/Crystal).

Looking carefully at your map, you decide to head to the North Caverns first. As you approach the entrance, a shadow moves overhead; you look up in surprise as a Drifblim floats casually past and enters the cave. You follow it into the tunnel where a Sneasel is scratching around on the floor. A Jynx is doing her hair and a Pawniard is skulking around in the shadows.
    What will you do?