Inferno_Dragon~
Opting for the larger one, you nod at him, and get ready for battle. Commanding a tackle, your Chikorita charges forward; Mareep swings round and lashes out with an Iron Tail. Que' jumps over it and crashes into his body. A flash of sparks erupt as Mareep shocks him in retaliation, before Que' stumbles back, briefly stunned. Mareep takes this opportunity to run into the Chikorita head first, sending him tumbling backwards. Shouting out an attack, Que responds and whips his leaf round, sending a couple of razor sharp leaves smashing into Mareep's face; one of which catches the sheep in his left eye, causing him to let out a wail.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Sending out your Charizard and Flygon, the pair slowly drift upwards, keeping an eye out for anything that looks the slight bit unusual. A couple of Pidgey's reveal themselves at the sight of the two dragons, fluttering away as fast as they can. A movement catches Dezo's eye and he snarls at whatever it is...only to have a terrified looking Anorith come pelting out of the foliage and hide in a crack in the tree.
Suddenly, you hear a commotion and look up to see the Pidgey's flapping back, followed by an irritated looking Pidgeot.

Bison Woes~
Deciding that the Stantler would fit on your team, you pull out a Poké Ball and hold it so the Stantler can see it as he lifts his head. He gazes at it for a second or so, then at you, then glances around at the surroundings. Something seems to catch his eye and he grins; you look over but as far as you can tell, he's staring at a clump of bushes about 400 metres away. You look back at him, and he grins.
'Seeing as I expect a trainer to be able to keep up with me, give me a race! I doubt you'll win, but hey, it'll allow me to assess you better.'