Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ashford Asylum (STARTS Staff LSUs welcome)

Default Re: Ashford Asylum (STARTS Staff LSUs welcome)

Sorry, this is gonna be short. I work all day, so try to sneak in little posts as often as I can because I don't have the time to think up something big.

Dr. Emma Lathe
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I couldn't help but grin at Cameron--the coy-act would work wonders for her if she didn't sound quite as sarcastic. "Well, Cameron, dear," I said, still grinning, "a little birdie just sang in my ear," and I stepped a bit closer to her, resting my hand on her shoulder and looking sympathetic, as though counselling her about something she was sad about, and whispered, "She said the bracelets clip your wings, but I'd like to think they only tie them down. It appears to me that something is brewing...a scientist took Lost and they won't let Cross come out for exercise, for some reason," I sighed, and forced a smile to say, a bit more loudly, "it will be good for you to relieve some stress," and I added, with a wink, "you know, spread your wings." That smile crept back onto Cameron's lips as I turned. I had never been very good at inciting rebellion, so I would let things work their course for now, and do another evaluation--it was Seige's turn.

John/Torch
    ~~~~~~~~~~

John continued to walk down with the two guards, until finally they reached a large gym area. He saw many of the inmates were in here, including Spectre, Poltergeist, and one of the trio, Seraphim. Well then, they decided to split the nutjobs up, eh? Atleast he wouldn't have to listen to Lost and Cross' insane ramblings, but then again, he wasn't sure if the third of this trio had gone cuckoo yet.

The guards roughly threw him into the gym, and he slowly stood back up, and slowly limped over to the corner of the room. He slowly slide his back against the wall, and sat down, observing everyone in the gym. It seems as if this is the only place where people are sane,he thought, watching everyone. He heard no insane muttering or screaming, or fits of pain, all he saw were people in this asylum being happy, for this time of day. He almost smiled, but he bit his lip before his could, and continued to look around.

It seemed from that a few seconds later, from what seemed out of nowhere, someone spoke to him.

"Uh,hi," The person said, and John looked up. It was a man, about 6'2', with long black hair. He gave a weak grin and then said, " I didn't see you there. I'll move if you want," He seemed nervous, yet at the same time, somewhat angry.

"It's alright kid. You don't have to move. But just to warn you, I have a bit of a... fiery temper, you could say," He didn't really feel like talking, but yet, he hadn't talked to another inmate yet, so it felt good somewhat to get to know someone.

There was a pause for a moment, which neither of them spoke. John, seeing as the man was not going to say anything, added, "Name's John, but most of the guards here call me Torch. Guess it's somewhat of a fitting name, though I'd definately prefer my real name to some fake name." He paused for a few seconds, then said, " You got a name kid?"

~*Cameron/Seraphim*~
    ~Dancing through life, mindless and careless, make sure you're where less worry is rife~

I watched Emma go for a few moments in stunned (yet smirking) silence and then I laughed, the sound echoing off the walls in the large room.

"Easy for you to say, Doctor," I said under my breath.

But I couldn't help but smile. It was a preposterous idea. I'd been angry many times in this place, and I don't think anything could make me angrier than I had been those times. If that didn't warrant snapping the bracelets, then nothing could.

I sighed. It was a quaint like fairy tale to ponder, however, but I couldn't but wonder how the good doctor got in into her head in the first place.

"A little birdie just sang in my ear..."

Lost. Of course. Lost knew more than she might let on about my powers and the bands. After all, we had met in an experiment in comparing the difference between her unfocused emotional energies and my controlled powers. She was there when they put the bands on me.

She knew there was no way in hell, I could snap these on my own, though. She knows how hard I've tried to get angry enough to do just that... There's some smidge of sanity left within her that retains and stores that sort of information and pulls it out again when the time is right. At least... That's what I believe.

What sort of song did the birdie sing, I wonder?

I laughed again. "And so, perhaps, it is the sparrow who begins the hurricaine, rather than becoming lost in one."

Careful, Cammie, that's the sort of phrase that'll make people wonder about your sanity.

I wasn't certain I cared at the moment, however.

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OOC: Thanks to CT for her part in the creation of this post.

Ryoss
    ~~~~

I cursed silently. My attempt to bring Cross the slightest tinge of happiness in this shit hole had been thwarted by the appearance of Siege. I was convinced he suspected my intentions and I could give him no reason to suspect me. It would be far too dangerous at this point. So I left. I closed up Cross' cell and I disappeared down the corridor with the sounds of her dejected screams fading behind me.

I didn't go far. Just far enough so that Siege would think I was dealing with another patient. I had to lay low for a bit. I couldn't get Cross out of her cell but I wouldn't leave her to suffer alone in there. I waited until Siege took Hunter to survey the 'excersise' period. Then I slipped back to Cross' cell unnoticed.

“Bars will bend, doors will break, the chip will snap, for little Sakura’s sake. For when the walls collapse and fall, little Gemini will wake...Then the guardian will arise, and the girl hiding in her shell will take the prize!” The eerie song echoed down the hallway, broken only by the slamming of something solid against hard steel.

I threw the door open and rushed inside, catching Cross' head before she had the chance to slam it against the wall again. I noticed the bed was upside on a different part of the room but I had no idea why. It was the least of my worries. Carefully, I took her nail from her wrist and wrapped it tightly with a clean bandage from my pocket. All the while she continued to sing.

A trickle of blood slid down her chin and I wiped it away gently. "I thought we talked about this...you can't keep hurting yourself Cross, nothing good will come of it."

“Bars will bend, doors will break, the chip will snap, for little Sakura’s sake..."

I took her head in my hands and tried despaerately to meet her gaze. "What does it mean?"

A twisted smile crept across her face. "You lose," she squealed joyfully, in that sing-song voice that I always found so unnerving.

"I lose? What does that mean? Cross? What do I lose?"

"You lose. Lose. Lose...LOSE!"

"I don't understand," I could hear the panic in my own voice. "I don't understand what you're saying Cross."

She giggled again, her voice reverting back to its inhuman sing-song voice. "They'll die at the hands of Cross!"

I lifted her chin gently, searching her eyes for answers but finding none. I'd never heard her talk like this before and it was starting to creep me out. "Who? Who's going to die Cross?"

She laughed again and yanked her head from my hands only to smash it into the wall again. Panicing, I leant forward and pulled her towards me, hugging her head into my chest. "Stop it. Hurting yourself isn't go to solve anything so just stop it."

She said something then, something that made my blood run cold. But it wasn't what she said, it was how she said it. "I can see you..." Her voice was gone, replaced by the twisted demonic one. Silence fell between us for a moment. Then hell paid a visit. Insane laughter poured forth from her lips she pulled away from me suddenly. The laughter continued as tears poured down her face in heavy streams.

"Cross? What's the matter? What's wrong?"

"It can see you, as clear as day...Staring through my eyes at you..." Her laughter faded into deep growls. My eyes widened as her foot slammed into my gut, sending me sprawling backwards. I cringed in pain as my back connected with the leg of her overturned bed.

"What do you mean? What's 'it'?" I asked, desperately trying to get to my feet.

I watched her eyes shift to an unnatural emerald green. Odd-shaped and slightly slitted - like a cat's. But as soon as they shifted they returned to normal and she just sat there laughing at me as if it had never happened.

I stood up and wlaked over to her, knealing before her and playing with her hair playfully. "You had me worried for a minute there."

She just sat there giggling like a small child.

"You didn't eat again, did you?"

Cross stared over in the direction of the untouched glob of food. I knew she wasn't looking at it, just gazing in a general direction. I didn't blame her for not touching the crap. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the one piece of food I had managed to protect from Siege. A strawberry.

As I held it in front of her her eyes seemed to widen and an adorable grin crossed her face. I held it forward so that she could bite into it and watched as the juice trickled down her chin. I wiped it away with my thumb and handed her the rest of the strawberry whilst I licked off the excess juice.

"Do you like it?"
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[font=impact][size=4][b]ZIA04

.: Lost | F :.

[color=royalblue]
    “Okay Zia… sit still.” The scientist said with an aggravated look, but Zia refused to listen. Closing her eyes she began to scream as she pounded the guard’s arm who held her.
    “Zia no listen! Zia wants none!” She screamed, biting her lip harshly as she continued to kick and whirl her arms about wildly. Frustrated, the scientist turned away and looked at the other guards.
    “How did the other doctor get results from her?”
    “He usually made her upset… but usually she doesn’t respond this way.” The guard spoke quietly, causing the scientist to whirl around in frustration.
    “You stupid little insect!” The man roared, suddenly pushing the guard away from her. Taking the back of his hand, he smacked her right across the face. This action caused Zia to tip towards her right, but her screaming did not stop. Another slap came from the other side from the front of his hand, leaving a nice red hand mark upon her face. Still, Zia did not stop screaming.
    “You’re upset… you’re angry… but where is your power?” The man yelled, but Zia drowned out his yelling with her persistant high-pitched scream. Finally out of frustration, the scientist grabbed her body and lifted her up like a rag doll. In rage he threw her against one of the walls, causing her body to instantly bounce back and crumple upon the floor.
    “You won’t fight back…” The scientist said under his breath. “All I want is to do a few tests Zia… just a few. I need to pass that other Doctor upon his research… I need to beat him at his game. If he keep seeing your power and continues to succeed in the others… then I’m going to lose my job. I’ll lose my research? Do you understand? Do you?!” The scientist screamed, taking his foot and kicking Zia in the side as soon as she tried to rise to her own feet. Zia’s eyes closed as she crumpled to the floor, coughing slightly so that a bit of blood trickled down her lips. She made no move however… and there seemed to be no sign of any of her powers. Silence filled the air until suddenly the scientist seemed to almost scream himself.
    “God damn it all! You stupid, stupid vile creature!” He said, kicking her repeatedly until Zia began to cry out in whimper-like cries of pain. Eventually Zia was screaming again, but this time it was from the inevitable pain that over swept her. She could feel her bones groaning from each kick and her organs being horribly attacks as she felt herself heave. Vomit covered the floor as she felt her insides suddenly churn as tears streamed down her face.
    Blood trickled down her lips as her entire abdomen seemed covered in instant bruises and skinned marks. The scientist stopped for a second, breathing heavily to catch his own breath when suddenly Zia sat herself up. Tears streamed down her face as she began to sob, but her eyes stared directly at the scientist with a different look. It wasn’t anger… rage… or even sadness.
    “Zia… hurts… so much… pain… pain… fear… birdie fears…” She began chanting, clutching her abdomen as her body began to shake all over. The scientist seemed even more enraged by this- not wanting to see her weakened, but rather wanting to see some sort of rage… some power.
    “pain… hurts… fears… birdies fall… pain…” Zia kept repeating, even when he began to wail upon her again. She gave out random cries of pain and painful screams that could have pierced the thickest walls, but between each scream she continued to repeat those words.

The guards watched… almost horrified by this act. However, one of the guards noticed a certain haze in the air… it was as if the white room was oddly consumed with a strange mist. The air had grown quite heavy, and with each breath the guard noticed that it seemed more difficult for his lungs to breath. Suddenly, the guard’s snapped her eyes forward to see the scientist gasping for breath. He violently began to cough, turning his head and coughing so violently that suddenly pieces of inner flesh and blood spurted out of his mouth. He let out a scream as he grasped his throat, continuing to cough and seemingly unable to gain his breath back. He let out another scream and suddenly collapsed onto the floor, his body convulsing wildly as blood poured from his mouth. The haze was thickening and coming from the ceiling almost… or at least it lingered there, slowly traveling to fill the room. The guards felt their lungs tightening and panicked at the horrific display of the scientist’s death, they swiftly opened the door and simply ran out. Cries and calls for some one rang down the hallway.
    Lost looked up and saw the mist, and slowly she began to crawl towards the door. The opening of the door allowed much of the strangely colored air to escape as she managed to crawl partially through the doorway and then collapse. Turning her head to the right, she saw the Silence and a new strange woman hurrying in her direction. She blinked a few times before suddenly her head slumped over and her bloodied and bruised body went unconscious upon the floor.

[ The weirdly colored mist will rapidly fade away once Siege arrives and will not affect him at all, since Lost is unconscious. Heh… bet you guys can tell what the mist was! Hee! I figure Siege would just drag her back to the cell or what-not... whatever. lol ^_^;]
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

OMGWTFBBQ Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Here be Shan, or at least as close to him as I can get...Those are the shoes he's currently wearing, I decided.
    Pssst, his hair is brown.

Shan Shayna
    "Yeah, it's Shan...I don't really have a nickname," he smiled more genuinely, though Shan definitely was having a problem. Granted, actually talking to someone, a peer, felt wonderful. However, John wasn't lying about a temper. Shan was certain it wasn't at full capacity, but it was still there underneath. Shan himself was fairly calm and passive, and normally he'd turn such things as anger and other violent emotions inwards; not the healtiest thing, since that anger would turn into fear and depression, but Shan preferred that to hurting others most of the time. This time...he couldn't bring himself to push the anger away. Maybe it was because it was so different from the sadistic cruelty of the scientists, or because Shan felt like being angry himself. Either way, he'd have to deal with it, so he continued feeling tense and clenching his fists.

"I thought they gave everyone here one," John replied. Cautious puzzlement. Did he notice how tense Shan was? Hopefully, Shan thought, John wouldn't interpret it as aggression.

"Yeah, well, I've never really had a nickname. It'd be weird if I did get one." Was Shan feeling his anger as John felt it, or was it being amplified? Shan could never tell which way my powers worked, but it seemed like John had a great deal of anger and pain. It seemed justified, though. "Where'd they get that one from?" His anger flared a bit. Was that a sore subject? "Ah, sorry, I guess I shouldn't have asked that."

The anger subsided. He still seemed confused, and possibly annoyed. "You're awfully apologetic."

"Well, um...yeah, I suppose I am. I just don't like upsetting other people," Shan groaned inwardly. He was botching this badly. Should he move away so he didn't have to concentrate so much on controlling his/John's anger? No, that would seem like he was avoiding John. There was a slight shake from somewhere, but Shan ignored it. That was...not here. This was. And he was doing very poorly at This. What should he say next? Shan felt a sudden stab of pain flare up. That might be a good beginning, or the beginning of a bad ending. "So, uh, you look like shit. What happened?" Yes, the beginning of a bad ending indeed. If only he could read further into John. Stupid drugs.

Hehe, John and Shan rhyme.
    Hi. My self-induced hiatus of insanity may be over (Details at eleven).

Shameless Comic Plug: "Earthsong." Purple people and gargoyle dragons and samurai girls (oh my).

Meh. Brown,black, same thing in my book

John/Torch
    ~~~~~~~~

"You got a name kid?" I asked, looking over at him. He had somewhat of a nervous yet... somewhat complex look.

"Yeah, it's Shan.... I don't really have a nickname," he smiled after he finished talking, as to put himself off as someone friendly. How the hell could you be friendly in a place like this? But for someone reason, John had a strange feeling... Like this kid, Shan or whatever, was affecting his emotions somehow. He seemed to keep his anger at bay, somewhat to speak, but for some reason, he thought that he was controlling his anger himself. But... Something didn't feel right.

And why the hell didn't he have a nickname? "I thought everyone that came here got a nickname," John replied. He was somewhat puzzled. Was this guy new? Was he actually some sort of staff? John thought about it for a moment, and then Shan replied.

" Yeah, well, I've never really had a nickname. It'd be weird if I did get one." Suddenly, something sparked in his mind. Did he have the power to control emotions or something?

"Where'd they get that one from?" He heard him say, referring to John's name. Suddenly, his temper flared. Who the hell did he think he was? Did he really want to know how god damned tortured he was inside? Did he want to know every gruesome kill he had made? John then bit his lip, and he calmed down a bit. He couldn't of known what he did. He saw that Shan bit his lip after John got angry, he must have some power over emotions.

Yet, he was still confused. Bitterly, he said " You're awfully apologetic,"

"Well, um...Yeah, I suppose I am. I just don't like upsetting other people," He said. John thought he was trying to avoid him somehow now. " So uh, you look like shit. What happened to you?"

John's temper flared up for a second, but then he understood what he was inquiring about. John looked down at himself, and saw on his arms were several burn marks and bruises, and his mouth was covered with blood. I guess he had somewhat of a reason to be concerned.

"Well, lets just say todays been a shitty day. Guards beat the shit out of me, and when they took me in for tests... Well, can we keep this between me and you Shan?" He asked. Killing a man was not a very light subject.

"Umm, yeah, sure. If you want," He said quickly.

"Well... let's just say, when they ran those tests, I turned into my full form... and I killed a guard. Not just killed...murdered. I ripped out his throat, watched his blood poor all over the floor, then I proceeded to gutting him... His stomach burned as I ripped it out. I proceeded to do whatever I could to hurt him. All that was left of him was a boiling..." John then looked down at the floor.

Beginning Trainer

Ah, well, close enough, I suppose. At least it wasn't blonde or something.

Shan Shayna
    Shan stayed very still and silent after John finished. Before Dr. Lathe had visited him, he had felt another murder, totaling two. Was this the former or later one? Partly, the stillness was because of what John told him. Shan could comprehend how the scientists could push someone that far, but it was still hard to fully accept for some reason. The other part was, even though John might not know it, along with his memories of that murder came a glimmer of the emotions he had then, even if they were covered with guilt. It was the closest Shan ever got to seeing the emotions of a killer. For John, it was rage, far beyond the quiet temper he held in check. There was probably more, but unless the drugs became weaker or the emotions became stronger, Shan could only feel the steady cresendo of rage, and the irrational instinct that someone must die...

Focus, focus... Shan began breathing a bit deeper and closed his eyes. The rage subsided, and slight concern replaced it. "Are you okay?" John asked. Shan snapped his eyes open.

"Yeah, I'm fine...They must have hurt you a lot," Shan said, hoping to shift attention off himself. "I can't really imagine murdering somebody," Until now, "But the staff here...It's not too hard to believe they'd actually...hurt someone enough for something like that to happen. I wonder why it doesn't happen more often, in fact."

Calm relief. Apparently, Shan thought, he said the right thing. "Maybe it does. It seems the staff turnover is higher than it should be. Maybe more of them are killed than we know." The anger was there, but it was less now. Shan relaxed, not realizing he had to pull his nails out of the skin of his left palm to do so. "By the way, it's Torch because of my power. Pyrokinesis, kinda like that one movie."

"That makes sense." Far more sense than Shan's previous guess of 'Torte.' John wasn't one of those.

"So what is your power anyway? Does it have something to do with emotions?"

Shan should have seen the question coming, and he wasn't sure what he should reply. Very few people, outside of the staff and scientists, knew his power. Hell, he had only told around four people in his entire life. He'd always been cautious about sharing it. Someone might decide to use it as an easy way to hurt him, or be extra cautious and hide their feelings when they were around Shan, not knowing Shan could tell they were trying to mask their emotions. But really, what was the point of hiding it here? Everyone here had problems, either internal or external, and John might become violent, but Shan was sure it would only be toward another violent source, not a neutral party. "Yeah," Shan finally replied. "That's basically it. Emotions. That's pretty perceptive of you to pick that out. Did you overhear it somewhere?"

"No," John said. There was annoyance and pride, probably from Shan's mixed answer. "Just the way you've been acting...Can you control emotions?"

Shan felt like laughing, but he held it in. "Well, no...Have you ever seen Manhunter?"

"No..." John replied. He was confused, but it seemed he'd let Shan say his piece.

"It's an old movie in the same series as Silence of the Lambs. Anyway, it's about this man, a profiler, trying to catch a serial killer. This was before DNA testing and all that, so he had to use a different method, the same one he used to catch another killer, Hannibal. That time, using this method, he actually had to go to a mental institute for awhile. It nearly broke his mind." John was still confused, but at least he seemed interested about where this would lead. "To catch them, he had to figure out the killer's motive, why they did what they did in the past, what they'd do in the future. To do that, he had to see things from the killer's perspective, think like the killer, feel what the killer feels. It worked, but...it almost made him a killer himself, getting that deep into someone else's mind."

A pause stretched out. "So...That's your power? Sense the motives of others?"

"Not really. Just the emotions. I'm an empath. I feel others' emotions."

"That was kind of a roundabout way of saying it." John said, arching an eyebrow.

"I know. That's just the speech I used the other times I told people about my powers, though the motive then was to try and explain that I was doing certain things because my powers suck."

"Like what?"

"Um, nothing really. So, how long have you been here?"

Shan only sucks at conversation because I do.

Shameless Comic Plug: "Earthsong." Purple people and gargoyle dragons and samurai girls (oh my).

Laserlight Technomage Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

(Since I've heard no objections, I'll assume Kisanger's alright.)

Kisanger

"Again"

The girl's face, already covered in a thick layer of perspiration, faded to white, "B-but...I can't go any furthur!"

Dr. Kisanger absently tapped at his console, accumulating the data from the last trial. Muttering at a few missing data points, he turned to gaze at the girl, a faint look of irritation on his face, "You're point? I'm trying to test your limits here D183, don't make me resort to more persuasive methods."

If possible, the girl's face paled even furthut. Averting her gaze from the softly smiling doctor, she focused on the long row of thick plexiglass sheets that stood before her, stretching almost the entire length of the long but narrow testing laboratory. Her hands shaking, her breathing becoming almost frantic, the girl shut her eyes fiercly, concentrating so hard that her tears could barely escape the pressure of her eyelids. Please, Dr. Kisanger turned back to his console. With a few quick strokes he activated the machinery that hung ominously above like the tentacles of some great sea beast. With a whirr, another plexiglass sheet dropped, a foot or two away from the last, adding distance to the obstacle course he had created. Nodding, he gave the girl the command to proceed.

After a few moments of silence, the Doctor turned once again, this time the eyes behind his glasses narrowed in definite anger, "Proceed with the experiment now!"

The girl's eyes clenched tighter, a strained voice emerging from her trembling lips, "Please, please, please, please, please"

For a moment the girl wavered, as if viewed through water, until with a sudden clap caused by the inrush of air into the spot where she had been standing, she vanished. Dr. Kisanger waited for a long moment, the small smile returning to his face. Slowly pushing himself out of his chair, he meandered down the corridor of plexiglass to stand next to the last sheet he had lowered. Smiling down at the girl, whose eyes were now wide with suprise, he spoke, "Excellent, it seems that there indeed is a limit to your ability. I'll have to add some more variables to my genomic equation. Thank you."

Turning, the Doctor exited the room, snapping his hand and gesturing back to indicate to the assistants standing outside that he expected them to restore the lab to its former state. He didn't want to have to step around the girl's pieces the next time he used it. Suddenly he stopped, an idea occuring to him. Turning back he beckoned to one of his assistants and muttered into his ear, "Take the last sheet and see if you can't extract the part of her stuck inside, it might be interseting to study."

Smiling happily, Kisanger continued on his way, he had some very interesting data to start correlating.

Arsenal

Arsenal stood quietly outside the door to a certain David Stevenson's room, mentally checking his list over one last time. Nodding to himself, Stevenson had a low enough value factor to make him the perfect first target, he knocked on the door. Stevenson was known quite well amongst the inmates, his brutal treatment of them stemmed from his own inferiority complex about his position in life and he never missed a chance to make someone lower than him bleed.

Bastard

The door opened and Stevenson's eyes narrowed, the Asylum's Security Specialist didn't pay visits to Third Class guard very often. Scratching his five o'clock shadow, Stevenson eyed Arsenal, "Whatcha want?"

Arsenal's right hand leapt out, striking the guard in the chest with enough force to blow him off his feet. Stepping inside the room, Arsenal quietly shut the door and looked down at Stevenson who had slid to a stop agianst the foot of his dresser. The man looked more angry than scared, he still hadn't connected the dots, and he fumbled to his feet quick enough. Reddening he yelled at Arsenal, "What the hell?!"

Hell indeed...

Arsenal gave the room a quick glance, his internal computer scanning for any bugs or hidden cameras that might reveal his next action. Finding none, the Asylum generally cared little for its guards when they weren't actively protecting the researchers, the man gave a mock salute to the sputtering guard, "You are relieved of duty Mr. Stevenson"

Stevenson narrowed his eyes in confusion, not understanding even when Arsenal, with a few quicks steps, grabbed the guard's face in his left hand and violently tugged upwards. The head didn't come off, Arsenal didn't like to clean blood up if h e didn't have to, but the force of the pull caused the guard's spine to twist and snap, killing the man instantly and silently. Dropping him to the floor, Arsenal whispered to Ares, "Alea iacta est..."

Fitting I suppose...

(OOC: Bonus points if you get Arsenal's comment to his cat.)

Proud Member of the Ushi X Raizen Fanclub

My ASB Team
    *_The Medical Assassin of the A.R.C._*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OOC: The die is cast- Julius Caesar. Perhaps because Arsenal has taken an actual step towards his goals?

Seige

The guards were dead. The girl was not.

An odd hazy mist hung over the gruesome scene. Hunter sniffed intently, before wrinkling her nose. Her eyes looked disappointed....as if she had just missed something of great excitement. Siege couldn't smell anything strange in the air, but looking at what it had done to the men- that was something to be thankful for. Still, it was puzzling.

Bruises and lumps covered the girl's face. Obviously, those had been inflicted by the guards- or the scientist. He leaned towards the scientist himself- the guards knew the risk of pushing these lunatics too far. Death was uncommon in the asylum, but there was always a reason. Most times, you were asking for it.

From the looks of things, the unfortunate victims had vomited their own intestines up. Definitely not normal. Siege peered up at the fading mist suspiciously. If the girl was capable of killing through the air, then she was a danger to her cellmates as well as her keepers. They would need to find a new cell for her- keep her away from interaction.

He looked down at the subject, his mind thoughtful. Who had she been with, right before this incident? Dr. Lathe...and Arsenal. He had had few encounters with this particular subject, but he did know that it was far and between that her powers went rogue. Yet, after her evaluation...she killed three men. Curious. Speaking to Arsenal about something like this was like speaking to a rock. But Dr. Lathe on the other hand...

"Could be responsible for three deaths. Blood on your hands," Siege said musingly. He leaned forward, picking up the girl and holding her beneath one arm, like a sack of hay. He took a left turn down the corridor, heading towards unused cells, instead of the subject's former place. Regardless of whether or not she had been provoked, she was still a danger. If all of the subjects started coughing and hacking the next time this girl went into one of her little fits...

He tossed her onto one of the cell beds, and locked the door behind him. He would need to speak to the staff about this- not only to warn of the new danger this subject possessed, but of the danger in pushing these lunatics too far. They looked like normal people, but they were so much more. He smiled. They wished they could leave this place....but if something like this ever happened on the outside, they would wish to be back in isolation. The irony was rather obvious here.

He started off towards the lounge, planning his speech in his head.
    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

ASBRPG Card

Junior Trainer

(OOC: Exactly, one of my more favorite quotes I'd thought I throw in. Glad someone knew it)

My ASB Team

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Warning- offensive language. It's an FDQ song, what do you expect?

Poltergeist
    Kick the shit right out of you, leave you in the rear view

[color=silver]And so, here we were once again... like a bunch of fucking cattle herded out to pasture. How sick I was of this, if nothing else... it was so degrading. I only half listened to Spectre and the other boys chatter... I was more interested in seeing how much trouble I could stir up. I was Poltergeist after all, I needed to maintain my reputation along with my name, or people would forget... and I was afraid that they had anyway. That just wouldn't do...

I looked about the gym area. Torch and Shan were talking, Seraphim was over by herself, and here I was with the undead... Who'd have known, Spectre, Poltergeist, Nosferatu.... It was like we had a little cult going on. Well, why the hell not, it wasn't like there was anything else to do in this hellhole.

"Punch you in the fucking face, it just makes me feel great; and I don't give a goddamn, that's just the way I am!" I cried out, singing and doing a little dance to go with it. It was a song that I knew, but didn't know where I knew it from. It pissed the guards off, anyway, so it would accomplish my goal. "There's nothing left to say, but fuck you anyway; but after tonight, the world's gonna know my name- Then they'll call me Mr. Motherfucker!"

One of the guards moved towards me, apparently intent on removing me from the presence of the others. I waited until he got close enough, and let loose a hell of a roundhouse kick and hit him square in the nose. Blood spurted and sprayed my shoe, his face, and the floor. He fell back flat on his back, howling, and the other guards moved in on me. I managed to land a few more kicks in rather sensitive areas and a punch or two in the face before several of them finally managed to subdue me. Laughing histarically, they dragged me away... probably to see Seige. Ah, my ol' buddy... I looked forward to messing with him with a maliciously sadistic glee...

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Spectre
    -------------------------------------
    The pale haired telekenetic shook his head as the guards dragged Poltergiest off.

I hope they don't mess her up too bad. I need her in top condition tonight.

"So Spectre," Scarecrow whispered,leaning close. Nosferatu leaned close to, interested.

Ok guys, answer me this. What do those gaurds have that we dont?

"Numbers?"

Yes, but that's not it.

"Siege?"

Nosferatu's eyes narrowed at the mention of that name.

That too,but we've got Nosferatu here.

"Then what?"

Weaponry!

"Oh."

Here's what I'm planning. When Poltergiest has enough strength and can use her phasing abilities easily, we send her out on a little scouting mission to find the armoury, as well as the infirmery and canteen, then find the quickest routes to them.

Scarecrow was really interested now.

"Yeah, and then what?"

Well, I'm still thinking about that.

Scarecrow resisted the urge to smack his friend over hte head and a small chuckle escaped Nosferatu's lips.

At that moment, a small squad of armed guards came in.

"Alright kids," one of them ordered, "Back in your cages."
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Beginning Trainer

I aim to misbehave.

They keep me locked up in this cage. Can't they see it's why my brain says "Rage"?....

Shan Shayna
    "Alright kids," a large armored man with a small squad ordered, "Back in your cages."

The two looked at the guards. Shan looked a John. John looked at Shan. Somehow, without a word, the same general idea came to mind: Make us. John was sick of the guards constantly beating of him and being looked upon as just another guinea pig. Shan was sick of it in general. The guard was right, they were cages. 'Cells' was too nice a term. They were just cages for their lab rats. The guards spread out to enforce their mandate, being more caution because of the violent behavior of Poltregeist. One approached the wall where John and Shan were sitting. Both stood without a word. John, though he was angry enough, held himself in check, waiting for the right moment. Shan didn't.

Shan quietly pulled back his left arm, then smashed the fist into the guards mouth, not hard enough to dislodge anything, but enough that teeth were loose. While the guard stumbled back, stunned, Shan kicked the man in the chest. The foot hit armor, but with its force and the guard's already shaky balance, he toppled backwards onto his back. Before he could stand, Shan had crossed over to his head and stomped down, hard, onto the man's face, crunching bone. The bottled-up internal agression Shan had been supressing and hurting himself with erupted. John's anger was even greater. Combining the two was more than John could handle safely. Or wanted to. Shan had to smile through his glare. He really wanted to fight.

The other guards immediately turned at the sound of armor hitting the ground. Shan didn't care. He was so angry it was euphoric, blocking out the fear and the pain of everyone around him. There was only sweet, sweet anger and the focus on his opponents' moves.

"I'm guessing you want some. Right, you ball-sucking pillowbiters? Well guess what, dumbshits, I'm not doing anything but giving asskickings. If you're so fucking keen on giving the scientist something to slip under a microscope, why don't you asshats donate your fuckin' dicks? They're fuckin' small enough."

"Do you really think you should have done that?" John asked, now wondering about Shan's sanity, which he had so hoped was intact.

"No," Shan replied, still scowling with a smile. "No, I really shouldn't have."

Um...Shan can be verbose when he's mad, and he's mad, and he's going to stay mad as long as he can. He hasn't been in a while, after all.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

ZIA04

.: Lost | F :.

Lost's eyes slowly opened as she saw the dark room around her. She was laying flat upon her back, her face to the ceiling as it didn't take a single ounce of movement for her to realize that she was not in her normal room. Rising up to sitting position, Lost looked about the room. The bed location was the same... the walls seemed to be the same... the bars even were the same. But everything was different.

Lost rose to her feet and swiftly pressed her face to the outside bars, wildly looking around to see no one was near her. There were none of her sisters... no Loki next to her... not even the comforting voice of the ones she couldn't see. She was alone... some how she had been seperated from the others and now she was utterly alone.

A small whimper seemed to emit from Lost's inner self as she pressed her back to one of the walls and hugged her knees tightly. She was feeling afraid and alone now... and she wanted nothing but to be back with her sisters. The room began to grow heavy along with a few parts of the hallway as dew began to form and the heavy, water-filled mist began to emerge.
    "Lost has no kingdom... Lost has no flock... Lost has only the darkness..."
    Then she began to cry.

[size=4]Hunter

[color=crimson]

Hunter had sat idly by Siege as he worked on some thing that did not bother her. She was more impatient... she had smelled death and blood and it had arroused her need to lash outwards. To do some thing of importance rather than idly waiting... although she could wait for however long if possible. Then of course, some thing came to Hunter's senses. Two distinct yet very familiar smells.
    Blood... but two different causes, two different scents intermixed with the blood.

It didn't take long for a guard to come rushing in to Siege's office.
    "Siege! Poltergiest... she's been acting up so we're bringing her to you so you can calm her down. However... two others are also causing a bit of havoc for the guards."
    Siege rose to his feet and seemed to contemplate for a moment.
    "Bring Poltergiest to me, I'll handle her. However... as for the other two... make sure you have the tranqs ready to use on them and go ahead and do it. However... I'll send an insentive for them to settle down." With that, Siege looked to Hunter and gave a nod.

Her keen eyes already sparkled with understanding as within a split moment, she had taken off. Her speed was unrivaled by any and she had made it to the gym-like scene before anyone could have really comprehended where she had gone off to. There she was too... before the two figures. One seemed a bit confused while the other was directly angry and focusing on anything that he could. He was swearing his head off like mad and his whole body trembled with anger. However, the words and the emotions that he felt... they did not daunt Hunter. She could not comprehend half of what he was saying to begin with- her need and her desire to do her business was far greater and of far more importance to her.

Three more guards walked into the gym and began to run towards their direction but Hunter was already in motion.

She saw Shan suddenly aim a kick at another guard (he had already done some damage to two guards), but within a split second suddenly he felt a sharp splitting pain within his leg as Hunter sank her teeth into his flesh. His kick still hit his target out of sheer anger, but he staggered his foot down. Taking his fist he went to hit Hunter upon any part that he could, but she swiftly released her grip and within less than a second she was out of range. It was Shan who was enraged... and it seemed that before the other one (John) could join in the fun, he was down. The guards who had rejoined had tranquilized him twice over it seemed... and he was collapsed upon the ground. They probably didn't want him acting upon his rage to join with Shan. This act however, seemed to make Shan either angrier or perhaps more in a frenzy.

Shan began to charge at the guards once more, but before he reached them Hunter swiftly appeared there. Her startling wolfish gaze pierced straight into his sight and he tried to aim a punch at her. This time however, Hunter took his punch upon the top of one of her shoulders. Well... she didn't really take the punch, but rather she forced herself into it. She had jumped into his punch and while he did manage to make contact with her shoulder, her force caushed her body to smash into his and send him sprawling back. She let loose a growl as she practically prowled closer to him... narrowing her eyes as she snarled. He may have managed to try to kick or punch her... but she avoided anything she wanted too. That was her strength... her beautiful yet dangerous strength- speed. Her power might have not rivaled many... and perhaps it was less strong as Shan's, but one had to hit her before their power could be displayed.

Shan swore a few more times... still enraged, but by the time he managed to notice- he had been hit with at least four tranquilizers. The adrenaline that had run through his veigns caused him not to notice... until slowly, but surely, they began taking affect and he slowly began to comprehend what was happening.
    Hunter watched him for a moment, before she deemed that the guards could handle him and slowly she walked back towards where Siege was located.

[ Sowwy Shizo, it was time for Hunter to make her strengths known. ]
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Beginning Trainer

Eh, I didn't expect it to last long, anyway. At least I gave an opportunity for Hunter to show off.

Plus, it's fun going angry-crazy. Theme for this and my previous post is "Bottom of a Bottle" by Smile Empty Soul.

Shan Shayna
    "C'mon, assclowns! Which one of you motherfuckers is next?" Shan yelled, knocking down another guard. John was fighting as well, but not with the psychotic enthusiasm Shan had. Shan, of course, was channeling not only his aggression, but that of John and the guards, creating Wrath Incarnate. His movements were slow - the drugs hadn't worn off - but he was used to fighting with his reflexes impaired. His empathy also allowed him to sense his enemy's focus, giving him an idea when and where they'd attack, making up for the delay. Everything else was driven from his mind. Fear and pain, both his own and others, were hardly noticed.

Shan got within range of another guard and let fly a kick. It connected, but a sharp pain pierced through his numbness as he looked down to see a black haired woman that reminded Shan more of a cat than a human. A large cat, like a tiger. Setting his foot back down, both from the pain and to get a better stance, he lashed out with his left fist again. She released and moved out of range before he could hit her.

"Fuckin' fast..." Shan said under his breath, now focusing on the tiger-lady. There was no real rage in her besides a cool predatory air. No anger to draw on, but her action was more than enough to fuel Shan's natural temper. "You fuckin' bit me, you cunt! What fuckin' zoo did you escape from?!" Then, John's emotions vanished. Shan only turned enough to see John collapse, unconsious, from the corner of his eye. If Shan was holding anything back before, all restraints were removed with the fall of the only other person besides Dr. Lathe he'd had an actual conversation with in this hellhole.

Shan charged at the men who had tranquilized John, forgetting entirely about Tiger-lady, but was quickly reminded of her when she intercepted him. Her yellow, wolfish eyes stabbed him with their animalistic menace. Shan didn't pause, and he tried to punch her again. It struck the cat's shoulder, but she had chosen that moment to pounce at him, and the force of her body slamming into him sent him flying to the floor. He raised himself quickly into a crouch, his face contorted with hatred, all the euphoric pleasure of the fight gone. She slowly stalked across the floor, her lithe body twisting with the movements.

"So, now it's cat and mouse, hoebag?" Shan said loudly. "How long can you fuckin' dodge me? You can't keep up forever, and no matter how fuckin' fast you are, you're gonna get shit-tired long before me!" That, Shan knew, was a complete lie. The knuckles of his left hand were split and bloody, and there were fractures crisscrossing the bones. He couldn't even make a fist with his right hand, and his feet and legs were taking a toll from constantly striking heavy armor. Anger pushed all that aside. He leapt at her, imitating her pounce. She moved aside, and he rolled on the floor before rising back to his feet. There were no more tactics, no attempt to plan his movements. He just struck out as often and as hard as he could, cursing madly, missing each and every time as she got faster and faster.

It suddenly struck Shan that he was the one slowing down. He still attacked, but he was no longer able to sense her movements. The external anger began to fade, and he was moving far too slow to even have hope of touching the tiger-woman. He gave a final kick, stood ready to fight, and collapsed to his hands and knees. The emotions, both his own and everyone else’s, were gone. There was only the strain of his body and the heaviness the sedatives forced into each limb. He didn't notice the woman turn and saunter away. He didn't see the guards approaching him. There was only the grayness of the cement floor and his broken hands.

Stupid, his logical mind was now able to say. Stupid, stupid, STUPID! They didn't know you could do that! They didn't know that's what you really look like fighting! Now they have one more thing to 'test.' Idiot! And what about John? Just because you want to blow off some steam you drag him into your inane fight? Idiot! He felt himself swaying as he was lifted roughly by the arms. His eyes couldn't focus on anything. If you're so keen on sharing, why don't you tell then about you're dad while you're at it? he continued to internally berate himself. Shan's thoughts flew apart, and he finally slipped fully into unconsciousness.

And so ends the crazy. 'Twas fun while it lasted.

Hey, I did this entire thing without saying 'bitch'! I managed to avoid the most commonly used female insult. Whoohoo!

~*Cameron/Seraphim*~
    ~Didn't I see this movie on the late, late show one night with a doctor and a monster there in grainy black and white?~

So that was Seige's new partner. I had never seen anything like her. Thing being the crucial word there, because she was obviously not human. No human alive could move like that, plus there was just something... Not right about her.

Ryoss was right, she was an animal. I'd have to be careful around her.

I allowed myself to be ushered back to my "cage" as they so humbly referred to it, my eyes falling on the two boys who had orchestrated the rebellion, my heart welling up with sorrow for them. They'd put up a gallant fight at least... That Shan- I think that's his name- was seriously one tough customer, not to mention outspoken enough to give me pause.

I was shoved none-too gently back into the cell and the guard slammed the door with such a force that the loud noise made me wince. Well, there'd been a lot of a chaos and death here lately so it made sense that the guards were a bit on edge. I turned around and moved towards the door, watching guards shuffling the subjects past and shoving them roughly into their cells. I resisted the urge to taunt them. They'd had their moment of embarassing ass-kickery for the day, and I figured they'd do something unpleasant to me if I added to that humiliation. See? I can keep my mouth shut when I want to.

I looked into Cross's cell. She seemed somewhat complacent and was licking something off her fingers. Apparently Ryoss had come and gone and had given her another treat. I smiled warmly.

"Hello, Cross."

"Sister!" She looked up, smiling.

"Were you a good girl?"

Cross's smile became a smirk. "How can we define good? Good is only what makes us feel warm inside. Others cannot define what is good for another person for what is good for one could be bad for another, and yet is still good."

I laughed. "Well, I can't argue with that logic." My eyes drifted over to Lost's cell and I blinked. "Cross, did they take Lost?"

Cross's expression became very grave. "They take Cross's sisters away from her, and don't let her play at all. It's not fair."

I blinked. They hadn't brought Lost to the gym or I would have seen her... Something was wrong. I bit my lip and I could practically feel the color of my eyes shift from dark blue to firey red.

They were doing something to her. I just knew it, and if I ever found out they were hurting her again...

I didn't realize how hard I was squeezing the bars of my cell until I noticed that my knuckles were turning white, nearly blending into the fabric of my fingerless gloves.

OOC: Yay for everyone getting angry at random points! Vweee!

Junior Trainer

Arsenal silently watched the feed from the cameras stationed in the subject's recreation area, wathced as the one subject raged out of control only to be dropped with brutal efficiency by Siege's new partner, the one called Hunter.

That one's gonna be tricky.

Arsenal flipped off his computer terminal and stood, muttering to himself, "You're going to get yourself caught if you keep babbling on like that."

Yeah, probably. But you've got in under control this time at least.

A smile flickered on the man's lips, "Maybe, but its helpful to have you around sometimes."

Oh? An actualy show of appreciation? I'm touched.

With sudden intensity, Arsenal left eye began to glow fiercly, the piercing white light landing on Ares who was resting on Arsenal's bed and sending the cat flying to the relative safety of the closet where it peeked out cautiously.

CAUTION: UNKNOWN MENTAL VARIATIONS DETECTED, AUTO-REPAIR SYSTEM ACTIVATED

Arsenal gave a mirthless laugh, "There you go, I'll be seeing you around."

Soon I hope, if you've prepared correctly.

Arsenal could feel the voice drifting away slowly, could feel the nanomachines in his blood chasing it back to the very far reaches of his brain where it was locked away once again behind layers of mental coding. Sighing softly at the loss, Arsenal turned to Ares and beckoned the cat from its closet, "Come out little one, you won't have to compete with that voice for a while now."

The tiny feline emerged happily, now that the light from Arsenal's eye was gone, and alighted itself at its normal position on the walking weapon's shoulder. After a few moments it mreowed inquisitivly. Shoving open his door, Arsenal replied, "No, I'm still doing it. The program will kick in when it needs to be done, that'll let me continue until it finds a way free again."

Giving another mreow, this one somewhat satisifed, Ares closed its wide yellow eyes and drifted off to its own dream land of sardines and mice. Arsenal, not satisfied with just dreams anymore, moved off toward the cell block, the subjects were key to his plan of purification, and he needed to continue to learn of them and give them visions of a brighter future at the Asylum.

(OOC: Any subjects who want to interact with Arsenal, feel free to.)

My ASB Team

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ryoss
    ~~~~

I had stayed with Cross as long as I dared. With Siege's new pet on the prowl the last thing I wanted was to get caught doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. I returned Cross' bed back to its orignal state - with some difficulty - before leaving her to enjoy the juicy remains of the strawberry I'd offered her.

At first I considered heading to the 'gym' to check on Cross' sister Cameron but the area seemed to be under heavy attention from much of the staff and I thought better of it. Instead, I chose to do something that one could only consider to be very brave, or incredibly stupid. I turned down one of the rarely used corridors towards the door I'd visted earlier, and the secret Ashford hid behind it.

But I never got that far.

A short way down the corridor I noticed the air was unusually thick and heavy. A watery mist seemed to hover in the air leaving the area unusually humid. I tugged uncomfortably at the collar of my shirt. I knew of one person who would be capable of something like this but...why would she be here? I paced down the corridor until the sound of laboured sobs reached my ears. Coming up to the cell, I found Lost - Zia - sobbing against the wall of cell. Fumbling for my keys, I finally managed to get inside the often unused cell.

"Lost..." I crouched before her and gently brushed away a strand of white blonde hair. She stared at me, her ice-like eyes alight with the pale liquid that slid down her cheeks. "What are you doing all the way down here?"

"Lost doesn't remember...alone...Lost is alone..."

"No..." I told her gently, "no you're not alone. I'm here. See? I'm here."

She shot forward suddenly and I felt her arms tightened about me as her hair brushed my chin. I stayed there silently, slowing coming to terms with how I found myself. I had never known Lost to act this way. I felt like a parent trying to comfort a small child. Right. Like I had any idea how the hell to do that.

"Hey it's ok...You'll be back with your sisters soon...don't cry Lost..." I hated to see Cross or any of her sisters upset and it was obvious that today had been especially cruel to her. "I'll stay with you. I'll protect you. You've suffered enough for today."
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Miss me?

Seige
    Trouble came in threes.

While he was busy picking up after the girl's mess- filing the necessary paperwork that death caused, as if murder could be covered up beneath stacks of paper- a guard burst into his room, looking disheveled and annoyed. Dawson

"Siege! Poltergiest... she's been acting up so we're bringing her to you so you can calm her down. However... two others are also causing a bit of havoc for us."
    He stood, thinking things over. Poltergeist was a simple one- all rage and aggression to cover up the 'weakness' below. He would calm her down, alright. It was rather easy to do that. But...other two? One of them might have been the little kid with the cage-kicking problem...he couldn't think of anyone else who would start a ruckus, though.
    "Bring Poltergiest to me, I'll handle her. However... as for the other two... make sure you have the tranqs ready to use on them and go ahead and do it. However... I'll send an incentive for them to settle down." With that, Siege looked to Hunter and gave a nod. The girl sped past Dawson and was out of the room within a second. Dawson cursed, half-amazed, half-confused.

"How the hell can anyone move like that? On all fours, I mean?" Dawson asked, his eyes incredulous. Siege shrugged. There was no point in pointless questions that couldn't be answered. How could a piece of machinery attached to a human function? How could a little girl kill three grown men with smoke?

How could people understand...?

Dawson left, and he resumed his work. A few moments later, the subject known as Poltergeist entered, 'escorted' by two guards looking worse for the wear. They frog-marched her into a chair in front of his desk, and she sat glowering. A strange look was in her eyes...it looked like laughter.

"Thank you," Siege said curtly to the men. The guards looked at each other, then exited. Neither of them would want to be in the lunatic's place right now...

"So,"Siege said, looking at Poltergeist. He kept Gospel below the desk, in his lap. He didn't intend to use it, but if she was feeling violent....he would be happy to oblige. "What's wrong, hmm? Someone step on your toes in gym class?"

[COLOR=red]Adoptees

ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

ASBRPG Card

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[font=Arial Narrow]Cross

Cross

Cross saw her sister, though her eyes seemed different, shifting between cat like and human, rage and fear, rage and fear. She didn't know what to feel, she didn't want to feel.... How could they do this? Her mind was overflowing when anger, she knew what had broken, and it wasn't her.

"Sister." Cross hissed; half her voice, half another. "Sister..."

She turned back to Cross.

"Cross...?" she questioned, but seeing the sick smile on Cross's face must of changed her mind. "Sakura."

"Sister..." Sakura grinned, her fingernails growing long and sharp as she went to the bars and leaned against them. "Have you seen the white cat?"

She blinked, but Sakura pointed down at her feet, and there sat a small White cat, looking up at with curious eyes.

"Gemini, Gemini, spread the word, die, die, die." Sakura laughed, finding it somehow hysterical. Her eyes had settled now, focusing on the green. "They're going to kill me." the girl mused, as the white cat vanished. "A trick of the mind to see something that isn't real."

Sakura was clashing with herself, three voices all fighting for one mind, but somehow, the most insane one had become real, looking at the world that her other self had gotten her into. "Why am I here?" She questioned, with a light tone to her voice. "I haven't done anything wrong, people who hurt have done wrong, justice must be served."

But with the harsh patting of boots on the cold floor, Sakura disappeared, and Cross was left, crumpled in the corner. She trembled, muttering insanities as the footsteps stopped. Looking up, her eyes filled with fear; she focused on the man.

"You have a cat." She smiled weakly, tears still streaming down her face. "What's its name?"

Biting in frustration on her lip, she tried to focus, yet two more voices laughed in her head, laughed at her pain, suffering, and ill attempts to be normal, to be herself once again.

Junior Trainer

Arsenal gazed down at Cross, crumpled in the corner. He had heard her muffled ramblings, not clear enough to hear her words unfortunately. Seeing the tears and shaky smile, Arsenal molded his own face into one of understanding, "His name is Ares."

Hearing his name, the tin cat's eyes lazily opened, wondering if perhaps feeding time had come early. Seeing instead a crying girl, the cat shifted its gaze to Arsenal, seeming to ask what he had done to the poor subject. Seeing Arsenal's shrug, Ares contented himself with leaping from the man's shoulders to Cross' lap, gazing up at her with his wide eyes and offering a questioning mreow. Arsenal smiled, "He wants to know why you're crying...and if there's anything he can do to help it stop."

Arsenal paused a moment before lowering himself to a sitting position across from Cross, his left eye glowing softly, "And I would ask the same questions..."

Kisanger

Dr. Kisanger stopped abruptly as he realized the room he had just entered was occupied. Smoothing his rumpled lab coat, he adjusted his glasses before speaking, "Well this is...intriguing

(OOC: Just a teaser for what he found (that and limited time >_>))

My ASB Team

Resident Stargate fan... Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

OOC:Wow. I have had no time whatsoever. Well, now I do.

Setzer Maringber-5th
    Same old cell again. I was nearly sleeping, and immensely tired. I could hear Arsenal nearby. Being here for two years means you start to know everybody. Even the guards. I wanted to talk to somebody, but I couldn't. So...tired. They kicked a good 13 hours off my sleep time with that little "experiment". I could barely even raise my arm, not even open my eyes.
    When I sleep, my mind slows down. That's how they keep me under control. If I'm awake, my mind is constantly throwing ideas at me. I never have time to even as merely say hi. Once I get back strength to my mouth, maybe I could talk. But for now...sleep.
    I started thinking. I was nearing the end of the 15 hours minimum. My brain started churning. Soon my strength returned. It had been a mere 40 seconds, maybe less. It seemed forever. My mind drifting for 40 seconds seemed like 40 minutes. Then all the knowledge of previous incarnations came back and all the intelligence came back.
    "Hello? Anybody here?" My eyesight wasn't quite back yet. I had moved myself from the corner to the wall. I slumped down, and waited for some response. My brain was really thinking. I started having headaches. Like bad ones. REALLY bad ones that make you unable to sleep.
    Insane plots and plans started racing from my thoughts back to my brain and back again. Then some more insane science theories and equations rolled through my thoughts. It was normal as I knew it.
    Then I felt like I was being watched. I opened my left eye and simply saw two guards standing there. I looked in their eyes and I knew they weren't there for taking me. Then one of them pulled out a needle. A big needle that doctors use to scare people with.
    My heart sank. They might've found where regeneration starts, but they'll never find the secret...and that means I may stay here forever.
    --------------
    Yup. Needle means blood sample. I'm trying to get someone to talk to him.

Shows currently following:
    Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis-Friday
    EUReKA-Tuesday
    Xbox Live Gamertag: CommanderLock