Name: Poltergeist
Subject Number: DP136
Subject or staff: Subject
Appearance: She's tall, about six feet, and very thin with an extreme pale complexion that has an almost greyish cast to it. Her eyes and haircolor tend to change sporratically, though it's not known if she can control when and what colors. Currently, she has pure white hair and blue-grey eyes, which emphasize her unnatural skin coloring. She wears denim cut-offs and black t-shirts most of the time with black boots that cover her ankles; she prefers to be as non-descript as possible.
Personality: Spontanious doesn't even begin to cover it; most label her insane and leave it at that. She hardly ever reveals anything about herself, though it's mostly because she doesn't even know. She'll spend days in her cell silent, then will randomly start screaming wordlessly. When in a calmer state, she can be very polite and civilized, but in the blink of an eye she'll change to someone else entirely.
Power: Changable appearance; limited psychokinesis; can pass through solid objects but it takes a lot of concentration due to constant supervision of staff and mind weakening drugs.
History: She can't really remember anything; she knows that she had a semi normal life at some point, but isn't completely sure where she's from or when her abilities began to manifest. She describes her memories as lost in thick mist; she can see shapes and sillouhettes, but no details.
Relations: Not really, but she likes to 'talk' with Spectre in hopes that, maybe by using German, she'll remember some of her past. No luck as of yet, though.
Other: Sie kann Deutsch sprechen.

[color=silver]Poltergeist
Damaged

Another day. Whoopdeedo. In an attempt to break up the monotony of the week so far, I found myself standing on my head with my feet bracing against the wall and my face towards the door. The door was a bit more interesting than the other walls, at least... People were constantly walking by, mostly attendants taking routine blood samples back to the labs. Somewhere nearby a guard was sitting, as usual, and every five minutes or so he'd walk past me to see what I was doing. Evidently, they thought of me as a trouble maker. Couldn't figure why, though... I mean, me, cause trouble?! What an idea! Especially today, when I was mostly dry (as dry as it was safe to have me) so they could... whatsitcalled. Test, research, torture, observe... it was all the same shit to me. Whatever.

The screaming was starting to get on my nerves, though. In my not-so-humble oppinion, Cross and Lost should just get over it and adjust. It was the only reason that I screamed. Well, almost the only reason. Sometimes, I just felt like it. They were just weird. I yelled out some obsceneties at Cross that echoed through the cell block. Didn't do any good, though, only got me yelled at by my guard. Asshole.

I closed my eyes and went to my inner sanctuary; a "place" in my mind that allowed me to block everything else out. It was about the only power I was left with in here, outside of changing my hair and stuff. Whoo-hoo, look at me, I can change the color of my hair as many times as I want and not fry it! I don't need colored contacts, I'm just so cool! Bah... I was bored. Wish the attendants would hurry up and take me to my labrat session all ready.

After what seemed like forever, I heard the jingle of keys as someone unlocked my door. Without opening my eyes, I said, "It's about time you monkeys got here. You want blood? Take it from this." I proudly offered them my middle finger.

Someone reached out to grab me and haul me to my feet. My eyes shot open and I growled, "I wouldn't do that, if I were you..."

My usual guard placed a hand on the new man's shoulder; he absolutely screamed newbie. "You don't want to touch her any more than you have to. We lost a good man a few weeks ago to her..."

The kid looked at the other guard. "What happened?"

"She impaled him on the door."

The young guard looked confused. "But... it's a door. It's not even sharp, anyway."

"Kid, she made him pass through the door and left him there. Right through his major organs... Not pretty at all."

The newbie blanched and stared at me. I smiled innocently and, kicking my legs against the wall, tumbled backwards and landed on my feet. I straightened and resumed my smile. "Let's go, shall we?"

It was the usual set up. A table with about five different solid elemental compound samples was set up with a chair for me. They would have me see how fast I could phase my hand through each sample, if I could. There had been some that I couldn't, but I suspected that they repeated things in case the drugs lingered during a session and tarnished the results. Across the lab, I could see Spectre undergoing some kind of test.

"Hey there, Doc, enjoying your evening? Or is it afternoon? Or even morning? Not that it matters... Let's get to the matter at hand. Haha, get it, matter at hand? ...OK, I'll shut up..."